Slim Thug feat. V/A – Welcome 2 Houston (DJ)

slim-thug-paul-wall

Slim Thug feat. Chamillionaire, Paul Wall, Mike Jones, Pimp C, Bun-B, Lil Keke, Z-Ro, Trae, Rob G, Lil O, Big Pokey, Mike D & Yung Redd – Welcome 2 Houston [DJ]

Props to Mr. X.

BONUS: Slim Thug feat. Chamillionaire & Z-Ro – I Run (Remix) (CDQ)

Previously: Video: Slim Thug feat. Chamillionaire & Z-Ro – I Run (Remix)

60 Responses to “Slim Thug feat. V/A – Welcome 2 Houston (DJ)”

1. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

KILLA!

2. Mac Brown Says:

H-Town reppa!!

yea, @ first that shit was G, then i stop watchin… Star Wars The Clone Wars is the truth Right now.

^omg no one ever mentioned the entertainment value that is adult swim… I was up on some bs like 4 in the morning and died watching those cartoons.

4. D_Block_4_Life Says:

images.google.com/images?ndsp=20&hl=en&um=1&q=myammee&start=0&sa=N

baked Brownies > H town.

6. Big Homie Says:

Where is Lil Flip?

7. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    March 17th, 2009 at 2:40 pm

Myammee’s chest >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

^^Her shits is sag central when compared to Saphaaris puppies tho..I took 2 points off for saggin.

TRUE STORY
    So One of Myamees tiddies says to the other tiddy
    “man if we keep this up pretty soon people gonna think WE”RE NUTS”

8. babydoll Says:

V/A? *blank stare*

D_block is that pic safe fw.

10. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

Slim Thug got the internets going nuts(c)Paul Wall

Paul Wall lyrical stylings were ahead of his time

i watched that I Run video yesterday and had that song in my fucking head all damn day.

12. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 2:41 pm
    Pretty Much you can listen to like 5 CuDi tracks and know if youre going to feel him

^And basically, I’m not feeling his music. I’m not knocking his talent or grind or whatever, but his musical stylings aren’t for me.

Now that kid Drake on the other hand… that So Far Gone mixtape is still in rotation

13. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 2:42 pm
    @ Crazy

Scroll down and you’ll see them both

vh1.com/shows/i_love_money/season_2/cast.jhtml

gattt!

14. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

barak’s ex preacher was right white people Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 2:39 pm
    that saigon album/mixtape is dope
    ==========================
    All In A Day’s Work > Padded Room

15. D_Block_4_Life Says:

D_block is that pic safe fw.
    Yeah

16. kevfresco Says:

You can’t lose with either joint.I just couldn’t stop knocking Kweli joint for like two weeks.

sizzle. can’t front on mr. cottrells beats at all.

17. Mac Brown Says:

Big Homie Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 2:45 pm
    Where is Lil Flip?

^^LMBAO!! Its funny cuz he’s a loser

18. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

^^^^^
    wow

19. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

# eskay Says:
    March 17th, 2009 at 2:45 pm

^^^This..word niggas thought I was reciting Rod Stewart(nah)

20. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cOLD Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 2:44 pm

i dont know about that other shit, only fucks with StarWars.

21. Big Homie Says:

V/A? *blank stare*

^ First time I seen that, I thought it was an artist, but it means Various Artists

FTW = Fuck The World (c) Billz

22. D_Block_4_Life Says:

All In A Day’s Work
    You have it already? Link?

donthategeorge@aol.com

23. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

How you going to have a Welcome to Houston track and No Chingo BLing?

24. babydoll Says:

Big Homie Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 2:47 pm
    V/A? *blank stare*

FTW = Fuck The World (c) Billz

^LOL

25. D_Block_4_Life Says:

img527.imageshack.us/img527/3682/images4ys5.jpg
    Not safe

26. Mac Brown Says:

cOLD Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 2:44 pm

Aqua Teen Hunger Force is my shiznit

dude gay running from that french girl in ILOVE money. Any picks on the winner?

I kinda liken Myammee to Lisa Raye.

28. Seth Gueko Says:

King Bun B, Slim Thug, Z-Ro, Gucci Mane and Lil ‘Bad Azz’ Boosie
    are the real dope dirty south !

29. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I kinda liken Myammee to Lisa Raye
    word.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force is my shiznit

^thats exactly what it was, I swear them niggas written that shit must be piffed.

>>How you going to have a Welcome to Houston track and No Chingo BLing?

good grief.

32. Jersey*made*me Says:

*daps cOLD*

Yo cOLd you remember Derek Luke worked at 108 Sneaker on Market?

33. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

Stroker and Hoop *pause* on adult swim >
    them dudes are buck fucking wild.

34. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

All In A Day’s Work > Padded Room

^^^^^^^^^

cosign

Yo cOLd you remember Derek Luke worked at 108 Sneaker on Market?

^nah never new he was a Jerseyan. Say word.

36. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

Anybody watch Dhani jones tackles the World? shit was kind of good

37. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:
    March 17th, 2009 at 2:47 pm

^^Word I play Bria’s Interlude..when a girl breaks my heart..I played it all this weekend.

38. kevfresco Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 2:45 pm
    images.google.com/images?ndsp=20&hl=en&um=1&q=myammee&start=0&sa=N

thas one bad ass octaroon. damn.

39. A tribe called quest Says:

The beat on that Fab/Khalil song is wack. The original is much better

40. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 2:47 pm
    All In A Day’s Work
    You have it already? Link?

Sent.

I respect tailor mades stratergy game.

^did I just say that… FML.

42. D_Block_4_Life Says:

barak’s ex preacher was right white people Says:
    Link fam?

43. Mac Brown Says:

The squidbillies is funny as hell too

44. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Sent.
    Daps

edit: knew > new for the spell check niggas (big homie)

46. A tribe called quest Says:

King Bun B, Slim Thug, Z-Ro, Gucci Mane and Lil ‘Bad Azz’ Boosie
    are the real dope dirty south !

–Thats an oxymoron. Dope & South do not exist

47. rex hussla Says:

Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 2:51 pm
    Anybody watch Dhani jones tackles the World? shit was kind of good
    ________________________________________________________

I meant to DVR that shit…I was watchin’ Tracy Morgan on SNL instead

nigga annon dropped a jewel a few post back.

49. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

yo, i literally roffle when i watch ATHF . . . that nigga shake is an OG

50. babydoll Says:

cOLD Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 2:52 pm
    I respect tailor mades stratergy game.

^did I just say that… FML.

^Tailor Made is a bitch…every time I see him I see Buddha bodying him against the wall on the stairs…LMFAO! (ll)

51. Jersey*made*me Says:

^nah never new he was a Jerseyan. Say word.

No doubt.Around 92-96 when the Chinese start buying downtown up.He was cool as shit.He stayed knocking $10 off my tab.I went to Essex County so I was in there copping like every week.

52. babydoll Says:

–Thats an oxymoron. Dope & South do not exist

^WOOOOOOOOW (c) Khia Shine

*adds him to milk carton status*

53. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

you got it d-block?

54. Son_Of_Ether aka elfeces the NAHRIGHT freestyle champ Says:

*puts his own arms around his shoulders*

*slow dances*

I’m aware that we just met
    But I don’t wanna leave you yet
    when I’m all alone..i think about ya faceeee
    girl i wanna touch you
    but I’m so far awayyyyy

55. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

for the love of ray j last night proved 2 things:

1. it’s the best show on VH1 right now (shit had me straight captivated)

2. ray j does not have the pimp-eye-of-the-tiger like OG flavor flav. . . . you had to drag hoes away from flav, but ray got em leavin voluntarily and shit!!

56. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

quit downing the south all the time shit

57. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Slim Thug ft. Brisco, Red Cafe & Maino - I Run (Official I-95 Remix) Says:

[…] remix to one of eskay’s favorite right […]

58. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Slim Thug Interview w/ ThisIs50 Says:

[…] Previously: Slim Thug ft. Brisco, Red Cafe & Maino – I Run (Official I-95 Remix) | Video: Slim Thug feat. Chamillionaire & Z-Ro – I Run (Remix) | Slim Thug feat. Chamillionaire, Paul Wall, Mike Jones, Pimp C, Bun-B, Lil Keke, Z-Ro, Trae, Rob G, L… […]

59. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Paul Wall ft. Webbie - Bizzy Body Says:

[…] Previously: Slim Thug feat. V/A – Welcome 2 Houston (DJ) […]

60. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Slim Thug - Perfect 10 (iTunes Bonus) Says:

[…] Previously: Slim Thug ft. Brisco, Nipsey Hussle, Yo Gotti & E-40 – I Run (Remix) | Video: Slim Thug Interview w/ ThisIs50 | Slim Thug ft. Brisco, Red Cafe & Maino – I Run (Official I-95 Remix) | Video: Slim Thug feat. Chamillionaire & Z-Ro – I Run (Remix) | Slim Thug feat. Chamillionaire, Paul Wall, Mike Jones, Pimp C, Bun-B, Lil Keke, Z-Ro, Trae, Rob G, L… […]