Joell Ortiz – Crack A [Brooklyn] Bottle Freestyle

joell-ortiz-bout-my-money

joell-rapradar-twitter

via YN // Rap Radar:

Here’s a custom made freestyle for your boy YN and his new venture from 1/4 of Slaughterhouse. Really appreciate the support, Mr. Ortiz.

Props: The Homie Haitian Mike. (R.I.P. DB’s! Ha!)

I asked in the last Joell post (better pic) and I’ll ask again: who is she?

Joell Ortiz – Crack A [Brooklyn] Bottle (RapRadar.com Freestyle)

54 Responses to “Joell Ortiz – Crack A [Brooklyn] Bottle Freestyle”

1. D_Block_4_life Says:

Bong bong bong

2. EnglandRepresent Says:

That girl ain’t his bint surely? I’m the only dude I know who lamps with strumpets like that.

3. Pusha TON Says:

81 to your chest, Randy Moss

4. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

nice nice nice…..

that girl is the JAWN to the ME(c)Murs

5. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

Ive been stuck in this office alllll damn day. *cracks bottle of Stella* no EM

6. Darth Cipher Says:

man that’s tyhe type of chick that’ll have niggas competing stupid ways to have her… buying cars, houses, sex in the city style wardrobes and shit…

*happy and sad he doesn’t know her*

i’d kill every nigga in here if it meant i could have her for one night… yeah i said it, better check yo’self for you wreck yo’self

7. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

my gaydar > rap radar

8. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

notice fux and chea still at the office *thanks God for this job* word life about half my friends are on “can i borrow a dollar” status due to the recession (no com sense album)

9. Pusha TON Says:

Me the only 5th grader with the troop suit

10. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

Pusha TON Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 11:02 pm
    Me the only 5th grader with the troop suit

oh shit rappers is commenting instead of lurking! pusha what’s good son! we got it for cheap! oh shit!

11. Vox P Says:

Haha props for putting pause on the poster for your showcase after peckerheads. That had me laughin

12. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

re-tweet:

Heads up bitches, your boy Pusha from the Clipse is commenting on Nah Right as we speak – come say hello. tinyurl.com/co2mxu

13. Jersey*made*me Says:

JIM U KNEW THIS WAS COMING YOU SEE HOW CAMRON SKATED ON YOU AT THE RUCKER, THAT WAS SOME PUSSY SHIT.. HE LET YOU GET IT, CAMRON HOPE YOU READING THIS.. YOU RAN ON THAT MAN! YOUTUNE IT, CAMRON LEFT THAT MAN TO DRY.. JIM FRIENDS DON’T DO THAT TO FRIENDS..CAMRON FOLDED BUT ACT LIKE HE SO TOUGH.. YOU TWO WERE INSEPERABLE BUT HE WAS FUCKING SHOOK.. HEART OF KOOLAID.. LET EM SIDE WITH CAMRON BUT THE TAPE DON’T LIE HE FOLDED!

Truth.com?

Dre Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 11:17 pm
    I just added a funny comment somebody left on joey’s youtube:

*falls flat on face*

20. EnglandRepresent Says:

What up b-ease?

That ain’t the real Pusha.

21. Pusha TON Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 11:11 pm
    re-tweet:

Lol, nah b.

22. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

Pusha TON Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 11:21 pm

March 17th, 2009 at 11:11 pm
    re-tweet:

Lol, nah b.

you’re not pusha?

smfh

23. Jersey*made*me Says:

Blackstar 09… it jsut might be those ninjas year

They should do a joint with Jean Grae,like Fugees or Digable Planets.

That would be fucking epic.

24. Pusha TON Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 11:24 pm
    Pusha TON Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 11:21 pm

March 17th, 2009 at 11:11 pm
    re-tweet:

Lol, nah b.

you’re not pusha?

smfh

Lmao, I dont know where you got that from, I never said I was him, fan of his music though.

25. EnglandRepresent Says:

you’re not pusha?

smfh

^^Chea you muppet. You really thought that was he?????? What do you do for work again?! Dozy gibbon.

26. Coogi Down Says:

People been knowing Cam ain’t no G, or did we all miss the Smack DVD where Cam acted like he forgot how to jump a fence and Juelz threw his mic at a dude rather than go fight?….Zeek & Free were the ones that actually went in the crowd and started setting it on dudes

27. old.sole Says:

# Vox P Says:
    March 17th, 2009 at 11:07 pm

======================
    vox p = pusha T….?

28. M.Tyson Says:

Coogi Down Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 11:31 pm
    =====================
    *starting in LF Hedeki Matsui*

29. nirun Says:

till the casket drops >>

(hopefully)

30. Coogi Down Says:

i was responding to whoever up top was posting about the Rucker incident like it’s some kind of nail in the coffin in Dipset’s street cred…….I guess I was the only one who was listening to them because they were funny and brought a different flavor to the game, not because I thought a bunch of dudes in pink and purple were actually running around murking cats

31. Pusha TON Says:

So much white you might think your Holy Christ is near

32. Pusha TON Says:

nirun Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 11:35 pm
    till the casket drops >>

no doubt

33. A tribe called quest Says:

Slaughter house > Reup gang

34. Pusha TON Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 11:40 pm
    Slaughter house > Reup gang

Clipse by themselves > Slaughter house

35. A tribe called quest Says:

Pusha fell for the mouse trap (not really)

Individually pusha nor malice can fuck with anyone on slaughter house. Plus each have solo work that would demolish the clipse work

As a group, althought reup is more seasoned I don’t see how they can fuck with SH.

36. Jersey*made*me Says:

Alice and Booker T>>Malice and Pusha T

37. Pusha TON Says:

Individually Pusha can fuck with whoever on Slaughterhouse. Malice can too.

Clipse are 2 classic albums, 1 classic mixtape deep. SH hasn’t even released an album yet, so they are trailing already.

38. nirun Says:

slaughter house doesn’t really have any group dynamic to me. they’re good individual rappers but in terms of complementary flows

pusha + malice + ab liva sound way nicer together

39. A tribe called quest Says:

2 classic albums? I hope you’re counting one of their reup mixtapes cause their only classic is Lord willin”.

Hell hath is what you throw at your brother when he drinks the last of your nutraments

40. Pusha TON Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 11:55 pm

You can’t be serious.

Hell Hath >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

41. A tribe called quest Says:

I remember listening to Hell hath and being angry because I just wasted an afternoon listening to that shit.

If I remember correctly that album had 3 decent songs, one of them having a slim thug feature

*Blank stare*

42. BRKLYN Says:

SHES NOT THAT NICE…PROBABLY JUST A SPANISH SLORE.

43. BRKLYN Says:

OH AND MY MAN IS RIGHT ABOVE. THE CLIPSE GOT IT(DRUG TALK). THEY ARE WAAAAAAAAAY NICER THAN SLAUGHTER MY G.

44. Pusha TON Says:

Intro>>>
    Momma I’m Sorry>>>
    Wamp Wam>>>>
    Trill>>>>
    Nightmares>>>
    Chinese New Years>>>>
    etc.

Hell hath is a classic front to back.

45. EnglandRepresent Says:

PROBABLY JUST A SPANISH SLORE.

^^They’re my favourite!

46. A tribe called quest Says:

Word you’re looking for is ‘Dud’ not classic. They mailed it in b. Wasted all their lyrics on reup mixtapes

47. Pusha TON Says:

Thats your opinion but ‘Hell hath’ was EASILY 2006 album of the year.

48. M.Tyson Says:

i listen up to “Keys Open Door” then proceed to deleted Hell Hath off my hardrive..but the XXL/HHDX of the world swear up and down Classic…maybe i give the album a second listen

49. A tribe called quest Says:

Big bang
    Killa season
    HHID
    Doctors Advocate
    King
    Release thereapy

That shit wasnt even better then khaleds album

50. R.J.Orion Says:

momma im so sorry = GOAT clipse song

Hell Hath > Lord Willin

51. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# A tribe called quest Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 12:06 am

You think Hell Hath is a DUD?

You really believe that, or you just saying it to say it?

52. R.J.Orion Says:

Johnathan Osterman Says:

March 18th, 2009 at 12:18 am
    # A tribe called quest Says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 12:06 am

You think Hell Hath is a DUD?

You really believe that, or you just saying it to say it?

—————–

if he truly believes that, he also has horrible taste in music …

53. Coogi Down Says:

The only track on Hell Hath that even approaches dud status is Trill and even that one is kind of a knocker

54. kintell Says:

=thanks for that fine image….i wonder how a dude would feel after he got stuck-up by one of them barney looking niggas.