Audio: Semtex Talks To KiD CuDi In NYC’s Penn Station

kidcudi-djsemtex-penn-station

From Semtex’s email:

I hit up New York last week to see what’s happening and hook up with some of the most influential people in the game.

Kid Cudi is one of the hardest working artists, and the hottest, which means he’s pretty hard to track down at the moment. It looked like the interview wasn’t going to happen unless I met him at an airport, or train station on his return from Boston.

If you think I’m exaggerating check the departures board in the background. Like Benny Blanco from the Bronx, I was patiently waiting.
This is what went down at 2am in Penn Station last week.

Audio: DJ Semtex Talks To KiD CuDi In NYC’s Penn Station

Previously: Video: Semtex w/ Statik Selektah | Video: Semtex w/ Asher Roth

38 Responses to “Audio: Semtex Talks To KiD CuDi In NYC’s Penn Station”

1. kevfresco Says:

un blogga

2. babydoll Says:

LOL @ the prolific “point at da ova nigga” pose…smh

3. green eyes Says:

that boy needs a burger

4. kevfresco Says:

the show was dope tho. i aint really dig dudes mixtape but his stage show was proper.

rashid tore it down tho.

5. A tribe called quest Says:

Em is top30 in my list……….No Prodigy

–Its your opinion but em shouldnt even be out of anyones top 10.

FTR: fuck the sales because i know thats where every em convo/debate goes to

6. Mr.Dean Says:

Detroit>>>>>>Hell

7. babydoll Says:

Mr.Dean Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 4:31 pm
    Detroit>>>>>>Hell

^that’s saying a lot…smh & lol

8. Mr.Dean Says:

Kid Cudi You suck dick

9. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

but em shouldnt even be out of anyones top 10.
    ==============================
    He’s a skilled MC but I just don’t check for his shit like that.

10. rex hussla Says:

*daps semtex’s shoulder*

11. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

dude look like dylon. (MTVs MTB)

12. Hoskins Says:

Semtex always looks orange. Nigga YOU WHITE accept it

13. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

He’s a skilled MC but I just don’t check for his shit like that.
    co-sign …. i was never ever into him like that.

14. Hoskins Says:

LOL @ the brolific “point at da ova nigga” pose…smh

*fixed

15. babydoll Says:

Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 4:35 pm
    He’s a skilled MC but I just don’t check for his shit like that.
    co-sign …. i was never ever into him like that.

^seconds that motion

16. kevfresco Says:

yo fux…this dude got on the same jacket as in ya twit page pic.

17. rex hussla Says:

I heard Crack a Bottle drunk the other night, in a good stereo system and whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaahhh that shit bangs [ll]

18. A tribe called quest Says:

babydoll Says:
    March 17th, 2009 at 4:36 pm
    Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 4:35 pm
    He’s a skilled MC but I just don’t check for his shit like that.
    co-sign …. i was never ever into him like that.

^seconds that motion

–Thats ya’ll tho

19. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

kevfresco Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 4:37 pm
    yo fux…this dude got on the same jacket as in ya twit page pic.

^^^^^
    lmao who?

20. Ghost Writer Says:

*Semtex’s it up*

*shrugs*

21. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

–Thats ya’ll tho

swear to god my opinion matters to me more than any consensus, no shots fired

22. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

*semtex’s it up*
    *gets in a 3point stance*

23. D_Block_4_Life Says:

swear to god my opinion matters to me more than any consensus, no shots fired
    That’s a good way to live.

24. kevfresco Says:

nigga told symtex he dont give a fuck about what niggas say but now he retiring?

and wtf is swagger tact?

25. kevfresco Says:

@ fux

kudi in the post pic…look @ his jacket yo.

26. babydoll Says:

Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

March 17th, 2009 at 4:39 pm
    –Thats ya’ll tho

swear to god my opinion matters to me more than any consensus, no shots fired

^also co-signs but for none consensus purposes

27. A tribe called quest Says:

swear to god my opinion matters to me more than any consensus, no shots fired

–Not mad at that

28. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

*wears Mark Nason boots to the club*

29. rex hussla Says:

oh yeeeah I saw De La the other night…shit was dope. Mad asians in the building.

Without asians and whites your favorite acts from back in the day wouldn’t be able to tour

30. A tribe called quest Says:

I bet semtex was born all swolled up like that [ll]

*Semtex’s it up*

*shrugs*

^thats fucked

32. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

Co-sign but add jews

33. Big_seth Says:

I’m gonna see CuDi’s show @ Aces in Austin on Thursday night.

34. Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:

Seth it should be dope. He seems best in front of an audience, no p0rn bitch

35. Big_seth Says:

I applaud JIm Jones for dissin Max & Cam…

Maybe this was his way of bringin together 2 of Harlem’s dopest MC’s to retaiate on one track… Together.

& create the wav-aura.

36. Seth Gueko Says:

cudi screwed up wit this I Quit after my first album because of celebrity and ish, damnnn dat’s a gift a career and the money over here
    so respect the poor people does good music and nothin’ mo/less
    and help in back by ya heart if u can peace

37. kevfresco Says:

He seems best in front of an audience

sizzle. he aint a slouch in that arena

38. Big_seth Says:

# Big Bartolo aka Mr.No Homo Says:
    March 17th, 2009 at 4:46 pm

Seth it should be dope. He seems best in front of an audience, no p0rn bitch

Yeah, I hope so. I’m gonna try and pull your stunt. Act like I’m with Nah & tell that nigga to get his head right & to keep makin music. LOL

He is gonna be there on Sat. too, but I’m headed to H Town after the Nah show on Friday.