Video: Mike Tyson Documentary Trailer

I’m looking forward to seeing this. I understand it killed at Cannes.

Spotted over at Gotty’s dominion.

Previously: Nas Records Track for Mike Tyson Documentary

72 Responses to “Video: Mike Tyson Documentary Trailer”

1. Seth Gueko Says:

Tyson
    IRON
    mike
    RAW
    wild
    Undisputed
    GOAT

2. PW Says:

Definite must see.

3. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

it’s a shame the way they did that boy mike. . . all on his nutz when he was the king, but shunned the shit outta him when he went down. . .

u takin notes, eskay?

4. A tribe called quest Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=jts_jOWTIOk

–Tell me this song isnt fresh

5. rex hussla Says:

Video: Jim Jones – Blow The Bank

ayoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

6. NotU Says:

Proof >

7. A tribe called quest Says:

Deadass iron mike is the greatest, as far as Mike > ali, i wouldnt be mad at that but its still up for debate.

8. anons Says:

“wow, i could rob these white guys!” -iron M

Mike Tyson is actually extremely well read.

9. NotU Says:

I’m looking forward to seeing this.

co-sign

*bites off Pap’s ear*

11. Skrong Taper: The Line-Up Prince Says:

Speaking of Mike…

youtube.com/watch?v=FACLrHUih0w

12. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

mike in his prime woulda destroyed ali in his prime.

word to my mama.

then, mike wouldn’t’ve ducked the draft, went to iraq for the first gulf war, and killed 100 iraqis with no gun!

13. Jersey*made*me Says:

Kell-El Says:

March 14th, 2009 at 8:21 pm
    In the summer bitches go ape shit over a 1 against the grain with a sharp ass shape up = Whites gurls that just got into black guys

Pregnant no-sign

Have you seen what white girls that just crossed over will fuck with?Them bitches cut Hell Rell posters outta Vibe.

14. M.Tyson Says:

lol heard stories how had grown ass men shook of him at 12

15. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

eskay Says:

March 14th, 2009 at 8:27 pm
    *bites off Pap’s ear*

just don’t take that scion money and buy tigers and shit. . . . invest!

matter of fact, holla at my man jim cramer. . .

16. J. Caesar Says:

shit i been waiting for something like this 4 a minuto…wish golden boy/affliction would have made one of those ring magazine shirts wit IRon mike on it..

17. anons Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=KLHHPv7vu0c

preach, Mike, preach!……..(n)

18. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Them bitches cut Hell Rell posters outta Vibe.

*dead and buried in chopper’s suit*

19. A tribe called quest Says:

lol@ pap

spinal.

# A tribe called quest Says:
    March 14th, 2009 at 8:08 pm

If you dont know what a half moon is just look at afro samurai or any 1970s black film. They are curved side burns

^I thought he was referring to the moon part. Never heard or seen moon sideburns.

22. Hoskins Says:

I rocked the OG tyson cut for about a month last year

23. M.Tyson Says:

“ill fuck you till you love me, faggot” lmao!!!!

24. Hoskins Says:

I heard Carmelo has got executive production credits on this film. no snitching indeed

>>I thought he was referring to the moon part.

that is what I was talking about. smh @ curved sideburns.

Mike was a half moon aficionado for a while there too come to think of it.

Finesse’s half moon game >

26. Jersey*made*me Says:

Hoskins Says:

March 14th, 2009 at 8:31 pm
    I rocked the OG tyson cut for about a month last year

Fully equipped(S-Curl) ?

27. KING Says:

“One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard.”
    -iron mike-

28. Jersey*made*me Says:

“ill fuck you till you love me, faggot” lmao!!!!

LMAO,Mike is throwed the fuck off.

Finesse’s half moon game >

^NaS’ was official too.

30. A tribe called quest Says:

–Neither do i, but i googled and thats what came up.

31. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

shit, i’m about to watch this slumdog shit on my computer. . .

i swear, if this ain’t good. . . .

32. anons Says:

Gulliest black athletes

1) Mike Tyson
    2) Jim Brown
    3) Ron Artest
    4) Anthony Mason

open to edit

33. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

-iron mike-

pour out a lil henny for the old mike tyson. . .

34. A tribe called quest Says:

Yo i never had a half moon done, im not from that era sue me.

35. anons Says:

half moon + waves >>> half moon

I remember when Anthony Mason had the champagne glass etched into his fade. Classic.

37. Skrong Taper: The Line-Up Prince Says:

anons Says:
    March 14th, 2009 at 8:39 pm

Gulliest black athletes

1) Mike Tyson
    2) Jim Brown
    3) Ron Artest
    4) Anthony Mason
    ==============
    Latrell Sprewell choking P.J. Carlisimo >>>>>

# A tribe called quest Says:
    March 14th, 2009 at 8:40 pm

Yo i never had a half moon done, im not from that era sue me.

^Damn yall lost.

I remember gettin’ V’s in my fade. They reached all the way from my temple to the back of my neck. I used to get 3 of them shits. Couldn’t tell me nothin’.

39. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

1) Mike Tyson
    2) Jim Brown
    3) Ron Artest
    4) Anthony Mason

open to edit

i’d put artest @ #1 because not only did he fight an entire arena, but it was in detroit aka america’s mumbai. . . . .

40. Jersey*made*me Says:

Word.Full of Brass Mungkey.

41. Skrong Taper: The Line-Up Prince Says:

Oh, and don’t forget about Barkley spitting in a little girl’s face during a game.

Ron Artest > Fat Cat > Preme

*sicks Kalina on atcq cuz he never had a part*

speaking of Gnozir, classic audio:

46. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

who’s kalina?

# Skrong Taper: The Line-Up Prince Says:
    March 14th, 2009 at 8:44 pm

^Damn, you reeeeeally in your bag with that one. I totally forgot about it. But I do remember he smashed Madonna. He was causing all types of terror in the Caucazoid community.

48. Skrong Taper: The Line-Up Prince Says:

………………………………..
    Negative.Stephen Jackson clearing out Row 9>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    =======================
    My nigga (c) Denzel

Negative.Stephen Jackson clearing out Row 9

^ *throws cup at Ron-Ron*

Yo you gotta hear Bill Burr’s reenactment of that fight. I was dyin’.

>>who’s kalina?

Jim and Cam’s lawyer

jim indicted but kalina’s a beast he can fight it

51. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

ray carruth GOTTA be top 5.

Wow @ Keri Hilson’s album gettin’ bootlegged on Twitter.

Speakin’ of which, whatever happened to the 2 bootleggin’ Nahggers that used to post shit on here? Forgot their names.

Speakin’ of memories, R.I.P to that NR forum that never fully got off the ground.

53. Rockabye Says:

Daily Slaughterhouse observation: Buddens has to have the longest verses in human history on these tracks. I swear.

54. anons Says:

its funny how the biggest crooks/douchebags always rob/fuck over they own people…

Madoff’s primary victims were other Jews..he made millionaires into paupers

Guest

Ron from Different World suit

56. D_Block_4_life Says:

“I ain’t have no courtesy then, used to leave them butt naked in the courtesy in, boogie back across the bridge burgundy Benz”

KILLA!

57. anons Says:

ray carruth GOTTA be top 5.

i considered it like i considered OJ…but they were cats that snapped (although OJ did Chris Brown that white girl weekly)

i was thinking more of everyday gulliness

58. Rockabye Says:

Wow @ Keri Hilson’s album gettin’ bootlegged on Twitter.

Twitter is a dangerous game for the artist.

59. A tribe called quest Says:

*sicks Kalina on atcq cuz he never had a part*

–*Gets Max’s Lawyer*

*Make youtube vid Dragging NRs name through the mud*

60. Jersey*made*me Says:

Yall should’ve done that.Probably would’ve killed some relationships for Eskay though.

61. A tribe called quest Says:

lmao@ Nas shittin cams album making ability

62. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

i think it’s official.

this summer, i’m gonna just be an all out goon to these bitches. . . . i was too nice this winter, and bitches go outta pocket.

don’t you know this bitch hit me up and asked if i could take her homegirl out while she mad a run???????

how dare you ask me to watch your friends while you get piped down!

don’t the Range be bigger? (usually)
    that’s a baby mama car, you can’t game me nigga (Range Sport)

KILLA!

64. Hoskins Says:

*sicks Kalina on atcq cuz he never had a part*

^^ Parts are dangerous with the wrong barbers though

I went in asking for a small part on the left side and the barber got overzealous giving me a line ALL the way to the back of my head (nh). had me looking like a soul singer from the ’60s

>>Probably would’ve killed some relationships for Eskay though.

how so.

>>lmao@ Nas shittin cams album making ability

hilarity but, Cam’s album consistency > Gnozir’s

67. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    March 14th, 2009 at 8:57 pm

i think it’s official.

how dare you ask me to watch your friends while you get piped down!

LMAO! but then thats when u smash her friend and call it even

68. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

LMAO! but then thats when u smash her friend and call it even

i felt like a herb b/c i was gonna do that shit until them hoes cancelled. . . . like, the bitch even texted me like “so are you taking me out or what?”

those exact words!!!

the motto for dealin with this bitches now?

WWKD

what would killa do?

69. Bill Hu$tle Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    March 14th, 2009 at 9:02 pm

those exact words!!!

the motto for dealin with this bitches now?

WWKD

what would killa do?

Killa would smack a chick in the face of jump street so they cant say ” why dont u treat me like you used to?’

70. Bill Hu$tle Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    March 14th, 2009 at 9:02 pm

those exact words!!!

the motto for dealin with this bitches now?

WWKD

what would killa do?

Killa would smack a chick in the face off jump street so they cant say ” why dont u treat me like you used to?’

71. spirit equality Says:

damn, yo…this was WAY overdue.

tyson ruled the ring in his prime…he was a MONSTER in the square…

72. spirit equality Says:

^^^ whoa, captain missed-the-point. ali ducked the draft to nam because he saw the war there was a fucking sham war against poor people and he wanted no part of it. bragging that iron mike would’ve taken part (voluntarily) in another sham war against poor people as some kind of braggodocio on mike’s behalf is type retarded. the average iraqi just wants to take care of their family and live, so why you over here creating fantasy scenario of mike killing them? SMH.