Video: Don Will (of Tanya Morgan) – Laura’s Song

Here’s the first joint off Don Will’s solo concept project Don Cusack In High Fidelity. Says him:

The album ‘Don Cusack in High Fidelity‘ is a remake of the movie ‘High Fidelity‘ (starring John Cusack). It is one of my favorite movies of all times. I feel that the movie has alot of parallel’s to my personal life, so many that I’ve decided to cast myself in the role of Rob Gordon (Cusack’s character) for the duration of this project.

For more on the album and video, go here.

31 Responses to “Video: Don Will (of Tanya Morgan) – Laura’s Song”

1. M.Tyson Says:

this is one hell of a game

2. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

#

Live Ya Life. Stop acting funny

^^Seriosly my nigga..I dont listen to radio, I’ve heard of the song, but Ive never listened to it..I mostly, only fuck with hip hop music.

# Highsaiah Thomas Says:
    March 13th, 2009 at 12:15 am

Yo Kint this game is a classic my nigga…I’m finna roll up again

Triple Overtime

3. herbal kint Says:

Highsaiah Thomas Says:
    March 13th, 2009 at 12:01 am
    What the fuck was that Walker…damn man drive the fuckin rock to hole(nullus)

LF: ANyone else in here cringe and Ayooo sports announcers when watching sports?

all the time but good lord triple OT, I’m about to have a corinary

and stop posting so many god damn posts already sheesh slow down cowboy (c) eskays old server

4. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

# M.Tyson Says:
    March 13th, 2009 at 12:16 am

this is one hell of a game

^^^This

I’m glad I turned from First 48..

5. herbal kint Says:

@ el feces – if I could smoke I’d be on spliff # 4 just from the end of regulation

6. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

and stop posting so many god damn posts already sheesh slow down cowboy

^^That’s the weed typing…plus I just logged on since all day..gotta meet my quota.

7. herbal kint Says:

this game = instant classic

as long as Uconn wins

8. Rockabye Says:

Damn, this is a game. Big East Tournament > your tournaments. Period.

9. KiLLer Q-Kumber Says:

this song/video is dope, no mp3?

10. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

# herbal kint Says:
    March 13th, 2009 at 12:18 am

*blows smoke out the window so this nigga don’t get contact and*

A) ask me for no weed
    and
    B)blame me when he fail his piss test

——————————
    # herbal kint Says:
    March 13th, 2009 at 12:20 am

this game = instant classic

as long as Uconn wins
    # Rockabye Says:
    March 13th, 2009 at 12:21 am

Damn, this is a game. Big East Tournament > your tournaments. Period.

^^^ALL THIS

11. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

DIRECTED BY MO GREEN?

“he made his bones when you were banging cheerleaders”

12. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

I just broke the safety pin on my F5 key

13. EnglandRepresent Says:

*daps the scatman aka feces*

^^whaa gwaan bredren?

^All is chipper mate. Whats your chat fella? I’m pissy, pissy drunk at the J.O.B at the miniute. Polished off a bottle of red at lunchtime which was a good idea at the time, shite idea at the minute. My mouth feels like a wombat has backed up into it and left a fur burger all over my tongue. Not pleasant. I gives no shit. (no feces)

14. Legend Says:

>> >>is it just me or does that Killer Mike song have no link? lol

best part is, nobody even notices or says shit. i’m gonna start just posting pictures.

————————————————————–

*dead*
    NahRight’ians dont care about killer mike people

15. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Sayin “just go get that nigga” then slapping you in your face > having your song saying “produced by Just Blaze”

16. HowfreshEats Says:

This shit is dope. Eskay- no MP3? BOB Bar- damn- had no clue that place was still open 10+ years later. Small as a shoebox but dope.

17. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

^^I’m here at the pad watching Big East basketball, smoking weed and using Nahright like its twitter,..chilling out after a brutal day fam.

18. herbal kint Says:

make a god damn free thrown already ol memphis tigers ass motherfuckers

19. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Don’t Taze Me Bro > Just Blazed Me Bro

20. kevfresco Says:

“left a fur burger”? define what that is eng.

21. herbal kint Says:

quadruple OT you have to be shitting me

I’m getting sick

22. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

this game is a fuckin classic ….OMGGGGGGgg..like WTF Quadruple Overtime

23. kevfresco Says:

Don’t Taze Me Bro > Just Blazed Me Bro

lmao! that is some excellent tree you’re smoking.

24. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Your girl catching a disease that makes her voice Just Bass > You girl sayin she loves music made by Just Blaze

25. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

# kevfresco Says:
    March 13th, 2009 at 12:36 am

Don’t Taze Me Bro > Just Blazed Me Bro

lmao! that is some excellent tree you’re smoking.

^^Just some regular yard weed…I don’t smoke name brand weed really. First 2 blunts of the day.

>>This shit is dope. Eskay- no MP3?

nah, I’ll throw it up when I get it though

27. Jammy Jones Says:

Tanya Harding is dope.

28. Just Bee Kool Says:

Yo! That’s that cute chick from that TV show Fringe!

29. Illersz1 Says: