Video: Kanye Does “Heartless” on American Idol

FACT: I’ve never seen an episode of AI in my entire lifetime.

68 Responses to “Video: Kanye Does “Heartless” on American Idol”

1. I Fux Says:

FACT: I’ve never seen an episode of AI in my entire lifetime.

you win. You must not have a girl or your girl watches alone in the kids room or some shit

2. R.J.Orion Says:

3rd Bass > Outkast

^I stay expelling wifey to the kids room when i want to get my first 48 onl

4. Big Homie Says:

Artifacts >

Slept on…loved them guy no homo

Kriss Kross > Outkast j.k. obviously and if you thought I was forrea, you’re an idiot (before lurkers pop up)

5. I Fux Says:

FACT: NATE ROBINSON IS THE MOST POPULAR ATHLETE IN NEW YORK

that was ghost/rae type lyrical bombardment

^word them niggas went in, no vest no armor. Just pure bars.

Which song are we talking?

^Motown 25 elzhi ft Royce.

7. Big_seth Says:

# R.J.Orion Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 1:27 pm

3rd Bass > Outkast

you really missin out if you don’t at least give 3 stacks a chance.

8. Big Homie Says:

3rd Bass > Outkast

^ *spits up coke*

9. Big Homie Says:

you really missin out if you don’t at least give 3 stacks a chance.

^ ayo?

my girl would never in her life watch AI. I’d watch it before she would. so yeah, I won.

11. I Fux Says:

Which song are we talking?

MOTOWN 25

12. Big Homie Says:

Tribe > Wu > NWA > EPMD > Outkast

13. Big_seth Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 1:29 pm

you really missin out if you don’t at least give 3 stacks a chance.

^ ayo?

lol. pause.

14. I Fux Says:

Though Simon going in on the 1st episodes of every season is kind of funny, then I completely dont watch at all. I got enough on my dvr as it is, to watch some half assed karoake, no shots fired at Ruben Studdard. IM SORRY 2009

and by no means was elzhi’s verse subpar, its just that Royce had some shit to get off his chest.

16. Big Homie Says:

Smilez & Southstar > Outkast

17. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

it would be ill if the AI judges, tore apart Kanye’s performance after that. Otherwise, no point in watching this clip and hearing Heartless for the umpteenth time.

Smilez & Southstar > Outkast

^ lol.

19. Ghost Writer Says:

AI is mad funny sometimes….

AI > Senfield or whatever it’s called

Marie Luv & Jada Fire > Outkast

24. I Fux Says:

*puts on purple ME AND YOU YOUR COUSIN AND YOUR MOMMA TOO, shirt*

>>AI > Senfield or whatever it’s called

drink bleach nigga

26. M.Tyson Says:

FACT: I’ve never seen an episode of AI in my entire lifetime.
    ===================================
    the first couple of seasons i would watch the audition episodes where mofos would be singing some stupid shit but i have never watch pass those episodes

27. Big_seth Says:

# Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 1:31 pm

I was thinkin this same thing when I heard about that. lol

28. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

cOLD Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 1:31 pm

^^Royce is sick and Elzhi was par for the course. But the real star of that track was the beat itself. That beat is a living breathing monster. Not to mention it fit the Detroit rap style perfect.

29. R.J.Orion Says:

I Fux Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 1:28 pm
    FACT: NATE ROBINSON IS THE MOST POPULAR ATHLETE IN NEW YORK

————

he’s playing great basketball … he should have taken Duhon’s job by now … Larry Hughes is rejuvenated as well … D’Antoni is God … they (Walsh) keeps fucking with his roster, but give D’Antoni 2 weeks and he gets shit rollin …

30. Big_seth Says:

# eskay Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 1:32 pm

alot of groups > Kast

that being said, I feel like listening to Aquemini

Aquemini is ill. & I disagree about a lot of other groups.

31. Seth Gueko Says:

The Clipse
    Heltah Skeltah
    and Outkast
    Top Three Duo Right Now
    I N D A H R A P G A M E !

Yeah, yeah, still charge an ill joggin, with skill that can kill squadrons
    We’ll reveal this all in your grill, like the drill sergeant
    Too mean, two spleens, this is daily routine
    If you seen, holdin new green, in my blue jeans
    Knuckle every clown, always chuckle, barely frown
    Pistol here beneath the bubble, like Huckleberry Hound
    When I came in, bent down to strike the game and
    They say that I’m fire, you just got

^that fire remix, which I didnt hear till today.

33. R.J.Orion Says:

———

Black Milk been the #1 beatmaker for a couple years now …

34. I Fux Says:

BLack Milk Losing Out Feat Royce =FIYAAAAAAA

35. Big Homie Says:

I never seen a full episode, but I have seen a few minutes of i when it catches my attention when I flip through the channels every now and then. I havent even seen a second of it in years tho. Last night I saw the Ye performance live cause Rey twitted that he was set to perform.

^cosign… also the song fire that track (black milk I think) is bonkers.

BLack Milk Losing Out Feat Royce =FIYAAAAAAA

*listens*

38. Seth Gueko Says:

Statik Selectah;
    Black Milk,
    and Jake One.
    ..Top Three Underground Producer In The Rap Game!
    (maybe underrated, maybe they will shine with success soon)

39. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

R.J.Orion Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 1:37 pm

———

Black Milk been the #1 beatmaker for a couple years now …

^^Detroit hip-hop is ill altogether. But, I think the production is what is leading their scene. btw, those DJ Houseshoes mixes posted on nah a while back, were almost entirely undergorund Detroit shit. fukkin fuego.

>>ast night I saw the Ye performance live cause Rey twitted that he was set to perform.

of course he did.

41. D_Block_4_Life Says:

cOLD Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 1:23 pm
    Jesus, what da fuck did royce smoke/drink before laying that verse. It should be a crime.

———

LOL … he spit that verse like the future of all humanity was depending on it …
    What verse is this?!?!

Fux on the BLack Milk Losing Out Feat Royce, does he sound like he swacked Royces flow.

43. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

Rey twitted that he was set to perform.

^^judges??

44. I Fux Says:

does he sound like he swacked Royces flow.
    damn nigh sounds like it was Just Royce on the song

45. Rockabye Says:

Royce is nuking fools on this track. Wow.

What verse is this?!?!

^stop skimming the comments nigga lol. motown 25 elzhi ft royce.

47. I Fux Says:

co-sign COld… Dblock get your skimming comment game up.

48. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

how could you be so heartless?

49. farsideoff Says:

# Seth Gueko Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 1:37 pm

The Clipse
    Heltah Skeltah
    and Outkast
    Top Three Duo Right Now
    I N D A H R A P G A M E !
    _ _ _ _
    I mean, you could almost call Ghostface and Rae a duo, I think they’ve had more songs together in the past 3 years than Outkast.

50. Mr.Londoner Says:

FACT: I’ve never seen an episode of AI in my entire lifetime.

“Lies make baby jesus cry…”.. fact

51. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

I thought Been Shot Down was fire…
    then after hearing it like 5 times, I decided to really really focus on every word and the deliver/cadence.
    After that I knew:
    Been Shot Down>>>>_________

52. R.J.Orion Says:

GWBush & Dick Cheney > Outkast

53. I Fux Says:

Pap No HOMO, how you going to say that in a room full of men…….lol

54. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

i’ve looked at a few of the audition episodes, just because Simon goes hard at the niggas that suck [ll]

55. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

R.J.Orion Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 1:47 pm
    GWBush & Dick Cheney > Outkast

Who?

56. I Fux Says:

co-sign PAP.

“Last night Kobe was a very efficient 14-23 (61%) from the field including 2-3 from beyond the arc. It is even more impressive when you consider the fact that he was being guarded by two the best perimeter defenders in the league in Shane Battier and Ron Artest. It is almost mind blowing when you find out that he scored 37 points with 61% shooting while only taking TWO shots inside of 12 feet!!”

What I put down in the sound coil is Crown Royal,
    It’s like I dug in the ground soil and found oil,
    I’m known to terrorize, paralyze a pair of guys or prepare to rise off the land, sea, air, and skies,
    Snatch his heart, but spare his eyes,
    To show him why I’m great, violate, and I annihilate,
    My punchlines ain’t just tossin’ jabs, they often grab to put you in a Boston Crab,
    Caution, they say I’m psychosomatic in the attic,
    My automatic stick to my clothes like static,
    Cling on, better kiss the fist while the ring’s on,
    On the winning hand, four aces, now a king’s drawn”- Fire

58. 456 Says:

FACT: I’ve never seen an episode of AI in my entire lifetime.

^ditto.

59. Big Homie Says:

Boss just called me & asked me what bogeys I smoke. She is at the store during her lunch coppin’ me a pack of Newports because I ran out. I love my boss.

60. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Pap No HOMO, how you going to say that in a room full of men…….lol

clearly not homo because it’s relevant to the post.

if i said that in a miki fax post, then you could chin check [ll] me

61. I Fux Says:

ADM @ Cold’s posting of the lyrics

adm = Ay Dios Mio!

62. M.Tyson Says:

FACT:I never been able to understand what Rae was rhyming about on Cuban Linx.

63. Seth Gueko Says:

farsideoff Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 1:46 pm
    # Seth Gueko Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 1:37 pm

The Clipse
    Heltah Skeltah
    and Outkast
    Top Three Duo Right Now
    I N D A H R A P G A M E !
    _ _ _ _

yeah! no official best duo it’s RAGU fo sure !! yeah !!!

64. R.J.Orion Says:

“… yeah … yeah … you little niggiz cant touch me baby … OK … maybe JayZ or maybe not … pardon if i sound lazy, i been puffin crazy, writin Puff’s shit so mutherfucka fuck you pay me …”

Royce – Motown 25

65. kanyefingSUX Says:

seriously, how do people like this shit? so boring and horrible live. wish simon would have been able to say a couple words on that joke of a performance.

66. gavo23 Says:

stagga lee > Outkast

67. t Says:

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG

HHHHHHHHOOOOOOORRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kanye fucking sucks cock at fake singing and Denim Dan full canadian tuxedo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He cant even try and perform, just runs around like a dumb niggah!!!

68. StrayBullet Says:

808s & heartbreak is strictly for whites.

In terms of this Outkast talk,

Outkast is in the Top 10 but not in the Top5.