Video: Capone-N-Noreaga – World Domination Tour Pt. 10 & 11

Part 10 (Poland)

We are Thugged Out! We do it our way! Going backwards now, here is Part 10 of the World Domination Tour. Check out CNN as they thug out Poland on their tour. Check out as CNN watches the on line premier of the video “Rotate”, shows us the meaning of a Bogey ACG’s, NORE shows off his Giraffe toes, and shows us the real Tiger Bone!! CNN!! CNN!! CNN!!

Part 11 (Paris & Italy)

Diddys new album may be called Last Train To Paris, but CNN has just got a head start. Hang out with CNN as they travel to Paris and land in Italy. Check out as they bump into Akons brother?, shop for boxers on the streets and at the Gucci store, and CNN reveals that they have officially signed on as Kanyes security. Beef with Kanye = Beef with CNN!

299 Responses to “Video: Capone-N-Noreaga – World Domination Tour Pt. 10 & 11”

1. b-ease Says:

Check out as they bump into Akons brother?

Akon looks like how I felt when my grandfather died (c)co!!inb

# eskay Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 7:24 pm

say word you can be too opinionated on a blog. Dre, Billz is probably just mad because he’s finishing up his Ross Stan training course.

^Nah. Dre’s verbal stylings just don’t rub me the right way (nh). He needs better punchlines or a ghostwriter. Something’s missing.

And I’m not a Ross stan, but I damn sure appreciate his music to break the wack ass monotony of the shit that’s currently out.

3. Seth Gueko Says:

CNN > sly fox

4. anons Says:

Shit, I need a chick who’s down to scrap when it pops off.

I got into a brawl qith like 4/5 other cats and my girl threw down when other dudes was lookn confused..she had her head slammed into a car window and i had to stop kickin in one dudes ribs to go take care of dude she was scrapping with…but broad was fearless and earned a couple more months of my fidelity…

*checks calender*

5. Mac Brown Says:

This nigga buying draws on the skreets!!! WoW

6. b-ease Says:

i’m gonna try to start doing comment of the day on Twitter

*gets motivated*

*comments harder*

7. anons Says:

Akon looks like how I felt when my grandfather died (c)co!!inb

*hops plane to Mexican border*

8. b-ease Says:

Wow. Just, wow.

# I Fux Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 7:21 pm

b-ease Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 7:20 pm
    I’d prefer a Remy Martin type over Esther Baxter.

Disturbing Billz. Deeply, deeply disturbing.

^^^^^
    real talk. One time billz put a photo of this Pitbull in a skirt with a tat on her thigh up on here, she had a short finger wave or someshit and a body built for a Triathalon.(none this is hetero)

^Yo, I’m trying to remember who that was.

10. Seth Gueko Says:

Dah “Rotate” (remix) coming soon
    with MAX B !!! owwwwwwwwwwwwwww

11. I Fux Says:

No wonder i get random niggas wanting to follow me on twitter, its the Nah Co-sign when I go in. VIDEO COMING, THE WIFEY AND I in VEGAS, aka FAROUQ GOES IN

12. b-ease Says:

Can’t argue with that. I like it when wifey bases on other chicks. But if she spit a razor out, it probably freak me out.

^ *wakes a bear out of hibernation*

14. I Fux Says:

who seen the Trasnporter when duke when in on the chick in the middle of china town to keep his adrenline up? I had a boner so hard I had to leave the theatre for like a good 2 minutes and then come back and continue watching……. no homo

15. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

^True. But lets say it was just some random broad who took your chick lightly when some words exchanged. If I see my shorty physically stomp the Jolly Ranchers out of another chick, that would be the ultimate aphrodisiac.
    =========================================
    True, but you gotta keep an eye on Ghetto Girl too.

Shorty is known to spaz out over bullshit.

P.S.

Rick Ross – I Really Want ft. The-Dream
    =============================
    COLLABO FAIL!!

16. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

I had a boner
    =============
    C’mon, fam.

17. I Fux Says:

Yo, I’m trying to remember who that was.
    ^^^^^
    she had chinky eyes and was muscular even tranny like but was def a female

# b-ease Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 7:36 pm

^Depends on who she is and where she grew up. This one chick I met from the Bronx said she was nice with it.

19. Mac Brown Says:

LF: but forreal…….. I wanted to marry this chick that just broke things off with me……. but thats okay. I’ll just fuck this bad 39 yr old broad at the j.o.b. thats wants to blow me under the freeway over pass.

20. I Fux Says:

If Boner’s are wrong somebody please kill me now.!!!!!!!

21. Mac Brown Says:

# I Fux Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 7:38 pm

Yo, I’m trying to remember who that was.
    ^^^^^
    she had chinky eyes and was muscular even tranny like but was def a female

**Damn ………… this shit has me dying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. I Fux Says:

Mac Brown Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 7:38 pm
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    WHOA! How does it go like that? like for honestly how can you have thoughts of marraige and she be on a different plane? you hiding something MAC

# I Fux Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 7:38 pm

Yo, I’m trying to remember who that was.
    ^^^^^
    she had chinky eyes and was muscular even tranny like but was def a female

^DAMN! I’m trying to remember but I’m drawing blanks.

24. b-ease Says:

and was muscular even tranny like

*travels to West Side Baltimore*

*attempts to bully corner*

*does not take gun*

25. I Fux Says:

^DAMN! I’m trying to remember but I’m drawing blanks.

^^^^^^^
    her hair was short maybe she worked with you at the Goverment job. SUPER PAUSE FOR MY IMPECCABLE MEMORY, Part of the reason the GOD was a great student.

26. Mac Brown Says:

# I Fux Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 7:39 pm

Mac Brown Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 7:38 pm
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

I fucked up a few times

27. R.J.Orion Says:

i still got mad love for Regina Hall … the hoodrat from the “Scary Movie” flicks …

I think I’m going to a bar tonight. All this talk of heffas makes me wanna drink and harass a chick (c) chick in Rodos last week with the tig bitties

29. Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

smh & lol at the dumb ass white kids on nicekicks thinking Kanye priced his shoes…

u can tell them fuckers have never seen anything louis vuitton before…

30. I Fux Says:

Yo I am going out tonight, sans wifey. no shots fired at myself

31. Mac Brown Says:

# R.J.Orion Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 7:41 pm

*HELL FUCK YEAH………..THAT BITCH CAN HAVE MY BASTIDS!!!

# b-ease Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 7:40 pm

and was muscular even tranny like

*travels to West Side Baltimore*

*attempts to bully corner*

*does not take gun*

^ *wears all blue to a Dipset show*

33. the watcherz Says:

SHOULD I GET HIGH NOW OR LATER OR BOTH

# R.J.Orion Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 7:41 pm

^Are you talkin’ about the fake Lil’ Kim? Shorty has some impeccable hoodrat qualities.

35. b-ease Says:

YO! I was watching Scary Movie 3 with my man and his girl at their crib the other nite, and I told dude the exact same thing. Shorty was phat on the low. Mad cute/sexy.

36. I Fux Says:

my homie had a girl with strong features …. one of the homies said “Come on dawg why you talking shit, your girl looks like she used to be a man” …… lol needless to say that chick got dumped …….

37. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

Ross music is clearly better than any music 50 or anyone in his crew has dropped in the last 5 years

38. Mac Brown Says:

# I Fux Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 7:42 pm

Yo I am going out tonight, sans wifey. no shots fired at myself

^^This nukka maturing and shit. I been M.I.A for a minute….so since when you have a main chick and not like 40 other broads on the side?!:

39. I Fux Says:

piyuuuuuuuum Im gone. y’all lot be safe(c)Rigga Romez

40. anons Says:

was watching the wire yesterday…..

It was brilliant how Stringer Bell evolved from gangsta to heady businessman to money over everything type nigga…

Brother Mouzone >>>

41. b-ease Says:

That’s an overstatment, but yea, the shit Ross is dropping now is eons beyond Curtis and Rotten Apple.

42. R.J.Orion Says:

tinyurl.com/ahj58n

Regina Hall

43. I Fux Says:

Mac a year and a half in and not many a problem. I have not cheated in over 6months, monogamy is something I discovered along the way at 27.

44. b-ease Says:

*daps fux*

Peace fam

45. Mac Brown Says:

peace fux

# I Fux Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 7:41 pm

^DAMN! I’m trying to remember but I’m drawing blanks.

^^^^^^^

^Yo, if I had your memory college I’da graduated with honors. People think it’s about being “smart” in college. But really it can pinpointed to the person with the best memory will ace anything.

But damn… ummm, I think you talkin’ about the chick I worked with at Westwood One. She was the receptionist. I can’t remember her name for SHIT. Brownskin… short haircut… wore glasses… NIGGA SHE WAS CUTE! You wildin’. And she had a phatty.

47. the watcherz Says:

i guess not but she gotta be a mean dick pleaser though

Of course he would bounce once I remember. Recollection fail.

49. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

b-ease Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 7:45 pm

^^^^50

50’s best music has been his mix tape in the last 5 years, but song for song, ross is killing dude and i would love some of these cats who live on east or wuteva coast to see how heavily ross is played on radio, clubs and barber shops (dudes be reciting his word with eyes closed, nodding to the beat) i dont think hes that deep, but alot of dudes do

50. R.J.Orion Says:

black Queen

tinyurl.com/bgxxbc

51. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

P.s i only eat snow crabs (Pause) listening to mafia music now

# Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 7:44 pm

^Well, I still feel 50 had some nice cuts off Massacre and the GRODT movie soundtrack, along with Sabrina’s Baby Boy mixtape. With that being said, that’s a fair assessment. Overstated like Bernard said, but fair enough.

53. Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

Everybody Hates Curtis

54. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

Even once had a job pourin tar up on da roof.
    Dat boy had it hard, no facade it’s da truth,

55. the watcherz Says:

i like ross but give fif sum credit he had plently of materal he just havent scored a hit sense i get money i know it might seem like eons ago but it wasint that far back actually

56. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

Niggas was ruthless, lord knows dat I sinned,
    But I thought about my future and the loops I could pin.
    Walked out on a gig and I turned to da streets,
    Kept my name low key, I ain’t heard from in weeks.
    I came up with a strategy to come up mathematically,
    I did it for da city but now everybody mad at me.

^^^^^

I mean seriously does it matter what u did when u got skillz like this, thats like sayin eskay a soft nerd, cause he used to work in i.t,

# R.J.Orion Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 7:48 pm

black Queen

tinyurl.com/bgxxbc

^ Speechless.

Iceberg

I’ve been binging on Ross’ music too. I’m not feelin’ that joint with the Dream, but the other 4 have been lava.

59. Jersey*made*me Says:

I wouldn’t be so quick to call it Ross’ music.That nigga been trying to get on for years and I doubt he just lucked up or his time finally came.That nigga has to have a ghostwriter.If you notice he can’t make a diss track,and he has tried.

60. anons Says:

black Queen

tinyurl.com/bgxxbc

^ Speechless.

she’s always seemed like a world class head doctor, but after a few days i would be opening the car door on the highway and givin her a push cos she a loudmouth

61. b-ease Says:

black Queen

tinyurl.com/bgxxbc

I’m actually digging that pic. Ill cleavage.

62. Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

# R.J.Orion Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 7:48 pm

black Queen

tinyurl.com/bgxxbc

^ Speechless.

*runs into burning building with gasoline drawes on*

63. b-ease Says:

That nigga has to have a ghostwriter.

Naw, Ross himself is a ghostwriter (Puff, Trick, Trina). If you trace his shit back to hustling, its actually been a pretty natural progression to dopness.

64. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 7:57 pm

I hope u dont believe that, jayz was tryin to get on since 89 with jazo and he didnt get put on till 96……everyone does not become famous over night, lil wayne been at it for 12 years and now he is considered elite…..

65. b-ease Says:

If you notice he can’t make a diss track,and he has tried.

That’s a specialty tho. It doesnt automatically take away from his abiltiy to make hits.

66. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

Creflo prayed, Mike Vick payed,
    Bobby Brown strayed, Whitney lost weight.
    Kimbo Slice on da pad when I write,
    Dat may weather money lookin funny in the light.
    But who really cares? You just throw it in the air,
    Celebratin wealth, pourin Moët in her hair-
    Excuse me, her weeve- the bluest of weed,
    Trunk full of white, car smell like bleu cheese.
    Dat boy get salad (?), beef bout movements,
    BM dubs on dem big thangs lookin foolish. (shawty lo song foolish)
    Shawty sittin low, big thangs poppin,
    Tip on da glock from a trip up in Compton. (t.i.p song big thangs poppin)

67. Jersey*made*me Says:

I’m just going off content.I remember when that nigga was fucked up rocking that tight ass Laker jersey.The south would’ve been embraced this nigga if he always produced what he’s putting out now.This bum was on the shelf at Slip n Slide.So of course I believe that.

# b-ease Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 8:00 pm

That nigga has to have a ghostwriter.

^Cosign. I was about to express the same. He has been puttin’ out bangers since “Hustlin”. And that was around ’05 I think. Not that long ago.

69. Rockabye Says:

If Ross has been writing for Puff and Trick, I would’ve hoped he’d save something better than “Hustlin'” for his first single. Hook was dope, raps less so.

70. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

b-ease Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 8:01 pm
    If you notice he can’t make a diss track,and he has tried.

Canibus, jadakiss, joe buddens can all make diss songs, but cant make a cross over hit to save their lives…..

And can 50 really make a diss or does he use comedy to embarras you, he has no memorable lines, its just his sh!t talkin at the end that does people in (see ja rule and 50 using the gay person voice, see 50 talking aboud jada kiss not returning his jewels)

And to be honest, I was NEVER a big fan of Ross’ music even though he had radio joints. But these recent wave of singles have been ill.

72. b-ease Says:

If Ross has been writing for Puff and Trick, I would’ve hoped he’d save something better than “Hustlin’” for his first single. Hook was dope, raps less so.

Ghostwriting isnt used because people can’t write dope 16s, niggas use ghosts becasue they can’t write hit songs. And Hustling was a hit. One of the biggest (ll) the year that it dropped.

73. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

Rockabye Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 8:04 pm

That song at the time broke ring tone sells and was the number one single that summer…see katt williams

74. Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

officer ricky has been spitting since his first cd…trust me…

niggas expect people to be lyrical masters on their first cd.

what about progression? getting better over time?

if niggas are at the pinnacle on their first cd’s, whats the point of them continuing to rap?

thats whats happening to jay z. hes as good as hes gonna get. and people expect him to top himself everytime. its not possible anymore, so now yall call him wack.

75. Rockabye Says:

If Ross had just dropped Hustlin’, that album, and fallen back, he’d still be a millionaire, right?

76. b-ease Says:

This bum was on the shelf at Slip n Slide.So of course I believe that.

I don’t think that was because he was wack tho. Given industry politics, it had more to do with the fact that he was fat, black, and ugly. And he hadnt decided on a marketable persona. Word to BIG.

77. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

Thats why i wonder why nas keeps dropping cd’s (I kid, I kid)

78. b-ease Says:

I have no way to confirm that Ross in a millionaire now, so, I don’t know.

# Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 8:07 pm

officer ricky has been spitting since his first cd…trust me…

niggas expect people to be lyrical masters on their first cd.

what about progression? getting better over time?

^ *passes collection plate to FStylez*

But with that being said, I still didn’t like KC or his latest singles though. You’re right, money has climaxed (no mo) and it’s time to switch lanes.

80. Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

back down was ether…

“youre never gonna sell mitsubishi tah and crack child”

check the old g-unit tapes. that nigga heated jay z up and jay z couldnt do shit but ask that nigga to go on tour with him…

“franks not around anymore…new york city is mine now”

81. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

D. Billz Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 8:11 pm
    # Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 8:07 pm

officer ricky has been spitting since his first cd…trust me…

niggas expect people to be lyrical masters on their first cd.

what about progression? getting better over time?

^ *passes collection plate to FStylez*

True but american gangst had some of the most introspective lyrcis we have heard in a while, i cant think of the last album (minus kanye) that had a theme throughout the album….i hated k.c, but i cant see how jay is even less potent when his last album was a.g

82. Rockabye Says:

I have no way to confirm that Ross in a millionaire now, so, I don’t know.

I’m going to guess between ringtones, shows, guest verses, album sales, and ghostwriting, that he crested a million (no Free Willy) sometime in that year.

83. Dre Says:

lol at all this actually informative Ross talk now… Ross probably randomly surfing and only seeing the hate in the last post.

84. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 8:12 pm

back down was ether…

“youre never gonna sell mitsubishi tah and crack child”

“franks not around anymore…new york city is mine now”
    ^^^^^

I hope you are under 25

85. Jersey*made*me Says:

Very possible, but I doubt Trick gave a daamn about image over there.Did you see them niggas running around in them Slip n Slide jerseys on that video lookin crazy? Take it to the house,I think.

86. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

D. Billz Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 8:06 pm
    ========================================
    Dude was spitting since Port Of Miami. Forget the singles, he always had joints.

White House still gets spins on the iTunes

That being said, Curtis had some missteps but it wasn’t the colossal failure cats make it out to be.

^AG was definitely better than KC. But I don’t think he can deliver one just as good or better. I’d like him to. But Iono. After KC I tuned Hov out and didn’t listen to AG until wayyyyy after it dropped. Especially considering the fact that it dropped in the 4th qtr. of ’07 when a whole bunch of other dope albums came out around that time (Freeway, GhostFace, Styles P).

88. b-ease Says:

of ‘07 when a whole bunch of other dope albums came out around that time (Freeway, GhostFace, Styles P).

And lets not forget MADE.

89. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

And he hadnt decided on a marketable persona. Word to BIG.
    ======================================
    Pre-beard.

^It’s colossal but it seems like he peaked around the time Sabrina’s Baby Boy came out. That mixtape is a heater. It’s like he’s focusing more on the antics rather than the music when back then it was a mixture of both. I remember when he went at niggas’ necks over an old Preemo beat and some 16’s. Now it’s like he do shit just to do it. And his club bangers haven’t been poppin’ since I Get Money. He need to chill for a minute.

91. JDS Says:

AG was the portrait of a man who had run out of ideas.

i’m still confused about the praise for that album.

… but i don’t want no trouble (c) chinese man getting mugged in an alley

92. R.J.Orion Says:

And he hadnt decided on a marketable persona.

—————

fat, rhyming prison guards wasnt hot int the streets yet …

93. EnglandRepresent Says:

Joke :

So this catholic priest and a rabbi are at a wedding.

A young boy bends over next to them to tie his shoe.

The catholic priest says “Gee I would love to screw him”

The rabbi says “Out of what?”

94. R.J.Orion Says:

And he hadnt decided on a marketable persona.

—————

fat, rhyming prison guards wasnt hot in the streets yet …

95. Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

i mean, what lane can jay z switch to?

the niggas worth half a billi, and forbes dont account what he did with the raw…

the only way jay z could reinvent himself is if he lost all his money to madoff, got divorced by beyonce, and started back sellin drugs again…

Lionel Ritchie feat. Akon.

I wanna click the link because I know there has to be some unintentional comedy in there. Ol’ “Fiesta” after “I’m Locked Up” lookin’ ass niggas.

# Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 8:21 pm

i mean, what lane can jay z switch to?

^Now we’re on to something…

98. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

Jay-z = Lost….I’m borderline too much for the mortal mind
    Every time you ought to rewind, find there’s more to find

99. R.J.Orion Says:

the only way jay z could reinvent himself is if he completed his ongoing transformation into an actual camel …

AG was the portrait of a man who had run out of ideas.

i’m still confused about the praise for that album.

… but i don’t want no trouble (c) chinese man getting mugged in an alley

^It was basically a soundtrack. Nothing more, nothing less. I think he’s burnt out.

101. Jersey*made*me Says:

fat, rhyming prison guards wasnt hot in the streets yet …

___________

*asks two rednecks in a pickup for a ride*

*In Jasper,Texas*

102. Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

thats because it was a concept album…

he took parts frank lucas, part jay z and mixed them together…
    _____________________________________________

I hope you are under 25

under 25 because i actually listened to 50’s mixtapes before he signed with shady?

under 25 because i said 50 went at jay z’s neck so hard that jay z respected it enough to invite him on the roc da mic tour?

under 25 because i said 50 dismantled ja rule and his whole crew on back down?

fuck outta here…

103. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

===================================
    People are so anti Fif, even if he makes hot music, people will still hate it.

I’ll Still Kill was epic. No one cared.
    Curtis 187
    Officer Down
    Touch The Sky
    All Of Me
    Fully Loaded Clip
    My Gun
    Movin On Up
    Come And Go
    There were joints on Curtis. Fif just needs to abandon trying to recreate In The Club & make uncompromising street music…like T.O.S. (solid album, by the way). It might not sell like that, but it’ll garner him some respect.

# R.J.Orion Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 8:24 pm

^ “and we can travel to the Motherland, camelback cross the desert sands” – Lupish

105. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

No one respects there elders anymore

106. Jersey*made*me Says:

After Roc Boys came outta nowhere and obliterated shit,I vowed to never underestimate Jay Z again.

107. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

D. Billz Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 8:24 pm
    AG was the portrait of a man who had run out of ideas.

i’m still confused about the praise for that album.

… but i don’t want no trouble (c) chinese man getting mugged in an alley

========================================
    The way Jay captured the essence of what the movie was about & put it on wax…y’all are buggin. AG has some great songs. Not good, GREAT. His best produced album since The Blueprint…hands down. Thank Diddy for that.

Party Life >>>

108. Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

White House still gets spins on the iTunes

let me think back to 96
    when boobie had the realist nigga feelin like a bitch
    they go for 20…i was gettin em for 17
    look at me…a lil g…and i was 17

109. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 8:26 pm
    No one respects there elders anymore
    ==============================
    Werd.

His only competition is Jay-Z. Real talk.

110. Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 8:25 pm
    fat, rhyming prison guards wasnt hot in the streets yet …

___________

*asks two rednecks in a pickup for a ride*

*In Jasper,Texas*

*hops in the bed of the truck* [ll]

Party Life >>>

^IMO, those songs were good but definitely not great. It was a soundtrack. That’s about it.

112. Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 8:27 pm

u throw that shit on in the club right now tonight, and people still are gonna lose their minds…

drinks are gonna get spilled, shoes are gonna get stepped on…ugly niggas are gonna get courtesy dances from cute bitches…

the trumpets were amazing…

His only competition is Jay-Z. Real talk.

^I agree, because everybody else is doing other shit.

114. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

36 OZ’s got me ridin Lexus
    Chevy at the crib, get the weed shipped from Texas
    Dade County d boy, deals on the yayo
    Triple C the mafia, they kill when i say so
    Before i wrote a song, I could quote a ‘zone
    I had to feed myself, cause bitch I was on my own
    Now I push shit bigger than the President
    I’m at the white house known as my residence

115. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

D. Billz Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 8:33 pm
    His only competition is Jay-Z. Real talk.

^I agree, because everybody else is doing other shit.
    =======================================
    You don’t compare Jay-Z albums to other niggas shits. You rank your fave Jay-Z albums cause for the most part, his discog shits on other rappers.

116. Jersey*made*me Says:

the trumpets were amazing
    No question.And on some real shit,Hov is the only rapper who a dj can do a whole hour set and niggas won’t sit down.All bangers.

“iFeel” is on it’s 4th spin.

*zones out*

*wishes he was in L.A.*

^You’re right. But this is 2009. I’m not talkin’ about the past.

119. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

================================
    Say Hello?
    Prey?
    Sweet?
    Success?
    Fallin’?

C’mon b.

Cats go in with so many judgements they sorta set themselves up to dislike the music.

120. Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

im probably the only nigga on nahright that watches Smallville…

121. Jersey*made*me Says:

Octu-mom look like she’ll suck a mean dick.Some amazing head.I’ll smash.

122. b-ease Says:

Say Hello?
    Prey?
    Sweet?
    Success?
    Fallin’?

All dope songs. But not excellent/transcendant. Can you really listen to them back to back with tracks like “Feeling It” and “A Week Ago” and not notice that something is…missing?

123. b-ease Says:

im probably the only nigga on nahright that watches Smallville…

I have no concrete evidence to support that, but I’ll be willing to bet dollars to dogshit that that is indeed the case. I’m a comic nerd, and I’ve NEVER watched that shit.

124. Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

word…

i wonder about that myself…

do i dislike/like this song/artist because niggas talk so good/bad about it?

i thought thats what was happenin with kid cooties and charles hamsamwich…

niggas on nah was gassin them so much, i thought i was disliking them as rebellion…

but to my relief, i listened again…and they really do suck.

125. R.J.Orion Says:

Kingdome Come > AG

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 8:39 pm

================================
    Say Hello?
    Prey?
    Sweet?
    Success?
    Fallin’?

C’mon b.

^Isn’t music to be judged? If not, why else would listen to it and debate about it on a public forum? And after you judge the music, there’s usually one two outcomes: a.) you like it, b.) you don’t like it.

With that being said

Public Domain 3 > American Gangsta

And I’m not sayin’ that to be facetious.

127. b-ease Says:

Octu-mom look like she’ll suck a mean dick.Some amazing head.I’ll smash.

She’s a pretty good looking chick, and I wouldve definetly smashed b4 she popped out those 8 bastard children, but have you seen her stomach? It still looks like she’s pregnant. Her stretch marks probably remsemble a real awful bout of tapeworms.

one or two outcomes*

129. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

==========================================
    Nope. He’s matured, that’s all. I don’t see how you can listen to his words & not see that dude is still spitting that shit?

Hov has set the bar so high & cats keep expecting him to raise him. We judge Hov on a different level then other artists cause we’ve come to expect excellence.

The gift & the curse

130. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

raise it.*

fixed

131. R.J.Orion Says:

JayZ needs Black Milk beats …

132. Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

its a decent show. its all about him “discovering” himself and his abilities…

theyre on doomsday now…

i wonder how theyre gonna play this out…

but to my relief, i listened again…and they really do suck.

^LOL. Word. That’s why I’m not listening to Padded Room again until the hype dies down. Opinions from mofos you trade dialogue with on a daily basis can be influential.

That’s also why I didn’t listen to AG when it dropped initially. And even after I did, Freeway’s Free At Last > Camel’s American Gangster. Same quarter, same record label.

134. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Isn’t music to be judged?
    ====================
    Nope. It’s to be discussed & enjoyed. How can you truly judge something that is so subjective? And how can you enjoy it when you’ve judged him before you’ve heard the music? If you go in expecting to be disappointed, you prolly will be.

135. R.J.Orion Says:

jayz just rides the beat now … he dont develop intricate, complex flows no more, like he used to … “Hovi Baby” was the last of the God MCing …

136. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

======================================
    Blasphemy.

Free’s flow never changes.

Not once.

# R.J.Orion Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 8:46 pm

JayZ needs Black Milk beats …

^That’s another thing that’s gettin’ tiresome for me with Jay: Ye, Just, Pharrell, Timbo, Dre. Same formula every album. I need to hear some new sounds. What happened to Bink!? Preemo? D/R Period? Dame Grease? Hell, I’ll even take Manny Fresh. I just need to hear some new shit.

138. b-ease Says:

Hov still got lyrics. But my issue with his recent output has been the technical aspects of his emceeing. Instead of the ultra clear diction slow-condesceding-to-lesser-rappers flow, its more melodic, at times resembling a bastardized mix of Young Chris, Kanye, and Jeezy. It really has nothing to do with WHAT he’s saying, but HOW he’s saying it.

As dope as the lyrics were on the “President is Black” remix”, he sounded uncomfortable to me on that track, and on the Put On remix as well.

139. Jersey*made*me Says:

LOL,no doubt. Can you imagine 14 young’ns cockblocking?Nobody’s marrying shorty,ever.That’s quickie city,rinse off in the sink and dip.

140. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

R.J.Orion Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 8:48 pm
    ====================================
    Exhibit A – American Gangster (the song)

141. b-ease Says:

JayZ needs Black Milk beats …

Who doesnt?

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 8:49 pm

======================================
    Blasphemy.

Free’s flow never changes.

Not once.

^Wrong. Free’s flow has changed often since PF. Even on his latest December mixtape he was experimenting with different flows. The album was cohesive and highly underrated. It wasn’t just lyrical either, had a some bangers on there. To each his own. I was disturbingly bored with AG.

143. b-ease Says:

Freeway’s Free At Last > Camel’s American Gangster

I like most of the songs on Free at Last. But I cannot listen to that album straight thru. By track 4, I need a break from that niggas voice (ll).;

144. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

======================================
    I disagree. Hov has become more melodic, true, but never at the cost of lyricism. Sure, he’s had lackluster songs & features but on AG, he didn’t dumb down one bar.

145. b-ease Says:

Can you imagine 14 young’ns cockblocking

Dante’s 4th level of Hell if I’m not mistaken.

146. Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

i would bet good money that bitch is a virgin…

what type of women goes out and has 14 kids by invetro?

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 8:48 pm

Isn’t music to be judged?
    ====================

^But you’re gonna enjoy every album (such as I didn’t care for AG, though he had some good songs). And I never said I judged HIM I said judged his MUSIC, which is the exact quote you picked from my statement. As for subjectivity you’re absolutely right. That’s why some will say it was great and others will say it isn’t.

148. b-ease Says:

but never at the cost of lyricism.

Thats what I said. His lyrics are still dope. I just dont really care for his flow/delivery now.

149. Jersey*made*me Says:

American Gangster damn sure ain’t top 5 in the discog.And Freeway did switch the flow on that last mixtape.Freeway is grossly underrated just like Young Chris.Philly overall don’t get due props.

150. b-ease Says:

i would bet good money that bitch is a virgin…

You’re not far off. I think I heard she’s only had like one boyfriend in her life. Shorty is 100% batshit.

151. R.J.Orion Says:

as much as i want Freeway to win … i cant bear to hear his high pitched squealing and grunting on Free At Last … for some reason it didnt bother me as much on his first LP … i think his voice changed for the worse, in between LPs …

152. JDS Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 8:49 pm

R.J.Orion Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 8:46 pm

JayZ needs Black Milk beats …

*comes back from getting dinner*

word.

By track 4, I need a break from that niggas voice (ll)

^With an artist like Free you either like or dislike the voice, which will ultimately determine if you listen to him. I think the voice is distinctive and adds to it therefore I don’t share the same sentiment.

154. b-ease Says:

I dug American Gangster. But its still in the bottom half of Hov’s discography.

155. b-ease Says:

therefore I don’t share the same sentiment.

Now that, is a classy “no-sign”.

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 8:55 pm

^Cosign. He went IN on that December mixtape. Philly stay gettin’ shitted on.

I bet T.I. is gonna drop the ball with Meek Mill.

157. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

And I never said I judged HIM I said judged his MUSIC
    =====================================
    My bad. I mean to type music. But you said you tuned him out after KC & even though it’s not a great album, there are great songs on there too. How can you “tune out” Jay-Z but praise a cat like Rick Ross? I don’t understand it.

158. b-ease Says:

Aiight, I’m bout to get fucked up. Peace.

159. anons Says:

damn, u new york niggaz stay on Jay dick…every conversation inevitably ends up on Jigga’s scrotum (n)

160. Jersey*made*me Says:

Hell, I’ll even take Manny Fresh. I just need to hear some new shit.
    BTW,Hov bodied that Ha joint.

161. R.J.Orion Says:

# b-ease Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 8:57 pm

I dug American Gangster. But its still in the bottom half of Hov’s discography.

^That’s all I’m sayin.

*hooks up external drive to pc*

*listens to PD3 pre-bar music*

163. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

on my mama, yall niggas are in rare form tonight . . . .

whot he fuck is skrong taper, and why is that nigga the GOAT already?????

LMAO!!

# b-ease Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 8:59 pm

Aiight, I’m bout to get fucked up. Peace.

^One more hour…

Peace @ b-ease & RJOrion

165. Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

Shorty is 100% batshit.

that is simply, the easiest explanation…

smh @ dr phil and tmz keepin that bitch relevant…

166. EnglandRepresent Says:

Where’d that Inuit tit Nation go?

167. b-ease Says:

BTW,Hov bodied that Ha joint.

You dont’ got yourself in some deep shit
    Now you stuck in your house
    You gotta peep the remix…
    Only reason you alive
    Is cuz you read lips
    Drive by in your car
    Low in your seat and shit
    Seen him mouthing off
    Like “we don’t need this shit”
    Now you ducking ’em
    Dodging ducking weaving and shit

168. Rockabye Says:

AG > Max B breathing

169. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Freeway is grossly underrated
    =====================
    I don’t think so. Dude does what he does very well, but he’s kind of a one dimensional. Coke rap is cool but The Clipse cleverness is why their music doesn’t get stale. Free’s not that creative.

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 9:00 pm

on my mama, yall niggas are in rare form tonight . . . .

whot he fuck is skrong taper, and why is that nigga the GOAT already?????

LMAO!!

^Skrong Taper was the name given to my suspect barber-homie. I died when I seen that shit.

171. Jersey*made*me Says:

therefore I don’t share the same sentiment.

Now that, is a classy “no-sign”.

________

*uses remaining strength to yank respirator out of wall*

172. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

1. Reasonable Doubt
    2. Blueprint
    3. Vol 2. Hard Knock Life
    4. American Gangster

find a problem with that list.

173. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

I dug American Gangster. But its still in the bottom half of Hov’s discography.
    ====================================
    Nah.

Where would you rank The Dynasty album?

174. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

lol, nah, i was there for that initial convo, and that shit was classic in itself. . . but i was goin through some posts, and when the nigga said “respect my dark caesar game”, i roffled!

# Rockabye Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 9:01 pm

AG > Max B breathing

^ “Paperwork” > AG

176. Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

yall know billz is in love with philly niggas…

dont bother…

177. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

1. Reasonable Doubt
    2. Blueprint
    3. American Gangster
    4. Vol 2. Hard Knock Life
    5. The Dynasty

178. b-ease Says:

Where would you rank The Dynasty album?

Hard Knock Life
    Reasonable Doubt
    Blueprint
    Life and Times
    Dynasty
    American Ganster
    Black Album
    Blueprint 2
    Volume 1
    KC

That’s just off the top. Aiight, I’m really out now…

179. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Max songs?

Drop That Top >>>

180. b-ease Says:

*switches around Black Album and BP2 on list*

Black Album stands with Me Against the World as one of the most overrated LPs in hiphop history.

181. Skrong Taper: The Line-Up Prince Says:

b-ease Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 9:06 pm

*Blank stare*

182. anons Says:

Where’d that Inuit tit Nation go

that nigga got eskimo in him (n) ?

183. Rockabye Says:

Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 9:10 pm
    Skrong Taper: The Line-Up Prince

*snots coke off own bossom*

what the fuck! lmao
    ====================
    What it is? You need your shit touched up (ll)?

# Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 9:04 pm

yall know billz is in love with philly niggas…

dont bother…

^AYO! Lol. I do dig their music, not necessarily the nigga, per se.

188. D_Block_4_life Says:

Roffle @ AG being better then The Black Album

189. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*snots coke off own bossom*

what the fuck! lmao

that’s what i said!!

nah is poppin today.

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 9:10 pm

================================
    Agreed.

^Aw HELL nah. BA >>>>> AG. Seriously.

191. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 9:12 pm
    Roffle @ AG being better then The Black Album
    ===============================
    Don’t roar too loud…

It is.

# D_Block_4_life Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 9:12 pm

Roffle @ AG being better then The Black Album

^I’m sayin!

193. Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

no matter what the topic is, or who its about…

niggas always find a way to send a stray shot @ 2Pac…

smh…

# Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 9:14 pm

no matter what the topic is, or who its about…

niggas always find a way to send a stray shot @ 2Pac…

smh…

^LMAO. Yo, we will NOT let that nigga live. Literally and figuratively speaking

195. Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

What it is? You need your shit touched up (ll)?

lmao. ill keep rockin the messy (c) lupe and jay z before i let a nigga who switches line me up…

196. Skrong Taper: The Line-Up Prince Says:

Black Album was one of those joints that I actually said “wow” to while I listened to it.

Impeccable music.

197. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

niggas always find a way to send a stray shot @ 2Pac…
    ======================================
    Not at Pac, but at the album. A handfull of great songs & a bunch of filler.

198. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

the messy?????

LOL!!

199. Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

^AYO! Lol. I do dig their music, not necessarily the nigga, per se.

its understandable…

niggas who are born in a piece of shit town like baltimore always metally adopt themselves to another place…

for u its philly…

200. anons Says:

Ross is about to drop an album

Fif is about to narrate a video of Ross baby moms suckn dick

who’s really winning here?

201. Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

im pretty convinced eskay shot 2Pac…

202. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

anons Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 9:19 pm
    Ross is about to drop an album

Fif is about to narrate a video of Ross baby moms suckn dick

who’s really winning here?
    ============================
    CUUUURRRTIS!!

203. Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

anons Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 9:19 pm
    Ross is about to drop an album

Fif is about to narrate a video of Ross baby moms suckn dick

who’s really winning here?

fif…

because one way or the other hes gettin paid off all this shit…

204. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

A handfull of great songs & a bunch of filler.
    ===========================
    Same goes for The Black Album

205. D_Block_4_life Says:

Impeccable music.
    This

206. Skrong Taper: The Line-Up Prince Says:

Filler on the Black Album, huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=jXqNFATP-xU

207. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

You said “Wow!” to Justify My Thug? Really? Me too. Like…

“Wow, this shit’s horrible.”

208. Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

CHICAGO (AFP) – Chicago’s iconic Sears Tower — the tallest building in the United States — will be getting a new name after a British insurance company made a deal with the building management.

Willis Group Holdings won the naming rights after negotiating to lease several floors of the 110-story black tower which dominates the Windy City’s skyline.

The tower will be officially renamed sometime this summer, a spokesman for the building management group said.

smh…

everythings for sale…

they treated the sears tower like a fuckin sports stadium…

209. k1ng Says:

so i downloaded channel 10 today i will still buy it when it comes out to support the boys, no lies from the first listen the album is a deff banger, premos beat stands out the most in my ear. aside from that i give it a 7/10.

210. D_Block_4_life Says:

You said “Wow!” to Justify My Thug? Really? Me too. Like
    Probably the only filler

211. Skrong Taper: The Line-Up Prince Says:

Maybe it’s because I’m from California, but DJ Quik is that dude. You’re trying to tell me that beat wasn’t ill?

212. anons Says:

A handfull of great songs & a bunch of filler.
    ===========================
    Same goes for The Black Album

no sizzle….i’m not really a jigga fan but the black album was undeniable

>>fif…

because one way or the other hes gettin paid off all this shit…

gettin paid aint all that matters…but its hard to listen to Raws cos he a stooge

213. Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 9:26 pm
    You said “Wow!” to Justify My Thug? Really? Me too. Like…

“Wow, this shit’s horrible.”

lol…but…false.

214. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Probably the only filler
    =====================
    December 4th

It was better the first time I heard it. When it was called

Blueprint (Momma Loves Me)

215. nation Says:

>> Where’d that Inuit tit Nation go?

what’s good England?

Drake > Biggie

216. nation Says:

i never listened to Justify My Thug when The Black Album came out, i think because the MP3 would screech the shit outta my headphones, but i picked up in 2006 and that shit is classic. the second part of the first verse is some GOAT shit, true speak

217. Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

what do u think this is for on 50’s side?

credibility? nah…

regardless what the internets think, 50 cant achieve anymore credibility in the industry…

everything is about money to him…

218. anons Says:

I know you heard about those “real estate tours” for rich Chinese who come into America and buy up cheap/foreclosed homes

tinyurl.com/ctsvqe

219. EnglandRepresent Says:

What up Nate.

I’m so late on this shit I’m preggers but i gives no fuck.

Notorious debuts in this backwards ass country this weekend and I am gonna get beyond blunted and watch that shit. I don’t care if it’s gash to the power of stank pussy, I’ll still be squinty eyed in the cinema lovin it.

No-No-Notorious

220. anons Says:

Drake > Biggie

*Cam True mag face*

221. D_Block_4_life Says:

December 4th

Not me, i thought it was crazy.

222. D_Block_4_life Says:

BA is one of my favorite Hov LP’s

223. Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 9:35 pm
    What up Nate.

I’m so late on this shit I’m preggers but i gives no fuck.

No-No-Notorious

yo!

youre gonna love the part when puffy opened the tahoe door in LA…

and biggie fell out and started floppin on the ground like free willy out of water…

224. Rockabye Says:

December 4th

Not me, i thought it was crazy.

Amen, that’s hot. Ask moresickaMC if you don’t believe.

The Black Album spawned hits off SAMPLES OF JIGGA’S VOICE. GTFO with this AG > Black Album ish.

225. M.Tyson Says:

anons Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 9:35 pm
    Truth Hurts > Drake

*Cam True mag face*
    ——————-
    *fixed*

226. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

GTFO with this AG > Black Album ish.
    ========================
    AG has a focus that BA lacks. BA is a bunch of tracks. AG is an album, where one song feeds off the next.

BA is dope but AG is better.

227. M.Tyson Says:

Black Album was Jay second best lyrical album next to the immortal Reasonable Doubt

228. anons Says:

what do u think this is for on 50’s side?

credibility? nah…

everything is about money to him…

I think 50 is trying to stay relevant….I doubt he went at Ross as a business venture…he tryin to keep his name out there just long enough to ride the white boy’s comeback wave

229. Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 9:46 pm
    M.Tyson Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 9:44 pm
    ===================================
    What is a lyrical album?

—————————————————————
    lyrically…you are stupid or dumb which one?

233. Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

that too.

but regardless, he’s still making money off it…

when your worth a few hundred million, u tend to not do shit that doesnt earn you more money…

234. Charles Oakley Says:

in honor of CO Raws’ baby momma…

Akinyele – Put It In Your Mouth
    zshare.net/audio/569531882bc107e0/

235. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Black Album was Jay second best lyrical album
    =================================
    Look in the mirror & ask yourself that same question.

236. anons Says:

============================================
    Stop it.

Ross came @ Fif (Ayo!)

c’mon man…thats like saying the dude that shoulder checks the gassed up nigga in the club was lookin to get shot in the alley after closing

237. M.Tyson Says:

Amp you have two choice you can be stupid or dumb which one?

238. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

=======================================
    You gotta have your house in order before you go to war.

Rick’s got a graveyard of shit in that white house closet. He’s an easy vic.

239. Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

gimmie that filet o fish!

gimmie that fish!

240. Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

You gotta have your house in order before you go to war.

Rick’s got a graveyard of shit in that white house closet. He’s an easy vic.

word.

thats why 50 was baiting that nigga…

and ross took the bait…

thats his fault, not 50’s…

241. D_Block_4_life Says:

Bawse!!

242. BASHWON Says:

I just saw Masspike Miles in a CNN segment about the recession.
    No fucking lie. Had a caption under his name like “producer/self employed”

…crazy.

243. kevfresco Says:

Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 9:54 pm
    gimmie that filet o fish!

gimmie that fish!

*dead*

the latest greatest in mickey d promo comedy.

*consumes bucket of Mclard w/a soft drink*

244. Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

turn the autotune up in my mic son!

245. Charles Oakley Says:

Black Star – Respiration Instrumental
    zshare.net/audio/569537564dbb3b65/

246. herbal kint Says:

yo d_block – you listen to that nino bless yet ?

247. Rockabye Says:

Slaughterhouse’s Move On = the anti-beef song.

248. herbal kint Says:

Charles Oakley Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 10:15 pm
    Black Star – Respiration Instrumental
    zshare.net/audio/569537564dbb3b65/

* daps *

249. kevfresco Says:

joaquin phoenix has got to be the GOAT publicity stunna.

250. herbal kint Says:

Rockabye Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 10:27 pm
    Slaughterhouse’s Move On = the anti-beef song.

…. word and I think thats there best one to, because they had an overall concept and direction for the song, not that I have any problems listening to them each just destroy verse after verse but destroying a verse with a concept behind it only makes it better ….

251. Rockabye Says:

AG has a focus that BA lacks.

BA is one long retirement speech. And Hov’s a riveting speaker.

252. herbal kint Says:

kevfresco Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 10:29 pm
    joaquin phoenix has got to be the GOAT publicity stunna.

…. yo I got halfway through that mixtape, like I said I really fucked with those first 2 songs there were a couple others I wasn’t feeling but i need to listen to the rest and give it another listen before I can give you a proper review, but the dudes do seem to have some real talent, who made the beats though, was that them or their peoples cause I think some of them weren’t meshing all that well …

253. D_Block_4_life Says:

Slaughterhouse’s Move On
    Epic song

254. Rockabye Says:

I can’t pick a best song, verse, or line from those dudes. So. Damn. Ill.

255. herbal kint Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 10:34 pm
    Slaughterhouse’s Move On
    Epic song

I was surprised no one touched on how dope the royce album will be it the royce thread, not just cause he said it will feature many joints with slaughterhouse and some with only a couple slaughter house but royce really seems to be in his prime and the production he has lined up is crazy he is gonna be in the zone like lebron against the pistons in the conference finals a few years back ….

256. Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

herbal kint Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 10:31 pm
    kevfresco Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 10:29 pm
    joaquin phoenix has got to be the GOAT publicity stunna.

wait a fuckin minute…

dude came out with a whole mixtape?

257. kevfresco Says:

@ amp

a couple beats are from this young kid from miami. a couple are from this cat in the UK. the first is an industry beat that ‘louie bag’ joint. and theres one or two from a california producer. but like i said, take ya time and lemme know whas good later. but if you can remember now, which beats do you feel didn’t mesh well w/them? i ask cuz we got a string of shows lined up for the summer and i’m tryna see what works on stage.

258. herbal kint Says:

Rockabye Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 10:38 pm

I can’t pick a best song, verse, or line from those dudes. So. Damn. Ill.

… agreed, every time I listen to the songs I think someone else had the best verse and they are so close because they are so ill, but the concept of move on gives it the edge IMO, but I wouldn’t be mad at saying another one was the best …..

259. kevfresco Says:

damn my fault that last comment was for ty.

my fault homie.

260. Hoskins Says:

The nigga Kobe just winked at the camera after hitting the 3. This guy

261. D_Block_4_life Says:

@ Ty

I didn’t know Royce had an album coming out.

262. herbal kint Says:

Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 10:40 pm
    herbal kint Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 10:31 pm
    kevfresco Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 10:29 pm
    joaquin phoenix has got to be the GOAT publicity stunna.

wait a fuckin minute…

dude came out with a whole mixtape?

smh @ my lazy ass,my bad, I meant to just say @ kevfresco – naw I haven’t paid any attention to the joqauin phoenix fuckery I was talking about Kev’s boys mixtape he was asking people for honest feedback on, click his name if you feel inclined to help give him honest feedback ….

263. kevfresco Says:

wait a fuckin minute…

dude came out with a whole mixtape?

nah furious its my brother and cousins joint but i helped conceptually a lil. hooks and stuff. click the screenname tell me what you think.

264. Big Strong Says:

I’m not a Rawse or Fiddy Stan but am I the only person that thinks that Rawse probably already knew his baby momma was a ho already?
    And her being a ho aint hurting Rawse if he already know that but it will probably only her his kid by her.
    And by the way it would seem that all this fiddy fuckery is designed to blow a smoke screen around the fact that so far Rawse deeper the rap is dounding better then before i self destruct.

265. Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:

lmao. ok. i was like, niggas is really analyzing a mixtape from dude?

when did this happen?

266. herbal kint Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 10:41 pm
    @ Ty

I didn’t know Royce had an album coming out.

…. you serious ??? yeah man street hop, he supposedly has a record produced by dre premo and just blaze all in one beat, plus other dre and premo beats and at least 1 or 2 are gonna at least get the slaughterhouse remix treatment, peep the post with royce and culture VI a couple threads back, it’s coming relatively soon I don’t know if they have a set date yet ….

267. herbal kint Says:

Furiou$tylez Presents: Ethermatic Immunity Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 10:45 pm

lmao. ok. i was like, niggas is really analyzing a mixtape from dude?

when did this happen?

lmao I will personally ban myself from this site if I ever listen to that dudes mixtape or album, he supposedly is coming out with a hip-hop album though

268. D_Block_4_life Says:

Wow, i just went to wikipedia and it says it drops April 21st.

269. herbal kint Says:

joqauin phonenix isn’t even a good actor be happy your still getting jobs that way don’t try to ether yourself

270. herbal kint Says:

april 21st or 2-3 weeks before will be a good day

271. herbal kint Says:

I’ll ask again incase you missed it @ D_block you check that nino bless out yet ?

272. kevfresco Says:

don’t try to ether yourself

i think thas his whole mission. cuz hollywood loves a comeback story.

273. D_Block_4_life Says:

Anyone have a link to Bar Exam 2 the album and Bar Exam 1 the mixtape?

274. D_Block_4_life Says:

Nah i actually forgot all about it, i should DL that right now.

275. herbal kint Says:

@ D_block – word i’m telling you it’s better than you would expect dudes really nice

276. old.sole Says:

===========================
    im still curious as to why he chose hiphop
    did you see his appearance on letterman a few weeks back…he gave the lamest interview I had seen in awhile. he looked like he was forced to be there..just atrocious

277. D_Block_4_life Says:

word i’m telling you it’s better than you would expect dudes really nice
    Word? I’ll take your word for it, we have pretty similar taste in music. You have any of those aforementioned Royce links?

278. Rockabye Says:

I’m on a full hour listening to just Move On. Still dope.

279. herbal kint Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 11:01 pm
    word i’m telling you it’s better than you would expect dudes really nice

… only in my itunes, let me see if I can dig them up for you, and FTR IMO bar exam 1 > bar exam 2

280. herbal kint Says:

@ d_block heres bar exam 2

hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.7711/title.free-download-royce-da-59-bar-exam-2

281. D_Block_4_life Says:

shorttext.com/uccv20t

For The Diplomat mixtapes Vol. 1-5

282. D_Block_4_life Says:

hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.7711/title.free-download-royce-da-59-bar-exam-2
    This is the album the the Green hosted mixtape because i have the mixtape

283. herbal kint Says:

bar exam 1

password : beatboxradioshow.blogspot.com

284. yaboy Says:

id actually like it better if royce made Bar Exam 3 using original beats…

285. herbal kint Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 11:09 pm
    hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.7711/title.free-download-royce-da-59-bar-exam-2
    This is the album the the Green hosted mixtape because i have the mixtape

yeah green hosted bar exam 2

and I forgot the link to bar exam 1

rapidshare.com/files/59126227/Royce_Da_5_9_____Statik_Selektah-The_Bar_Exam_by_beatboxradioshow.blogspot.com.rar

286. D_Block_4_life Says:

bar exam 1

password : beatboxradioshow.blogspot.com
    Wheres the link though, theres no search option on this site thats visible

287. yaboy Says:

Bar Exam 1 : beatboxradioshow.blogspot.com/search?q=bar+exam

288. yaboy Says:

the search option is in the upper left corner dblock.

289. D_Block_4_life Says:

Good looks Ty

290. yaboy Says:

budden > royce

dont get it twisted, they’re both nice tho.. death is certain was royce’s nicest LP IMO

291. D_Block_4_life Says:

the search option is in the upper left corner dblock.
    I know obervation fail

292. PHENOMENON Says:

Wow. Jim Cramer is getting owned.

293. herbal kint Says:

i’ve always maintained death is certain is a classic and one of the most slept on albums ever

294. D_Block_4_life Says:

death is certain is one of the most slept on albums ever
    Emph Co-sign, i was saying this a few months ago

295. D_Block_4_life Says:

iight ya’ll

296. Rockabye Says:

Slaughterhouse, to me:

Crooked > Budden > Royce > Joell.

But that’s partly because Crooked got me back into hip-hop during a period when I thought the only dude making music was Ye.

297. yaboy Says:

@phenomenon, is the daily show over?

298. yaboy Says:

*turns on comedy central*

Fuck.

299. LDNITBUT Says:

meet u all in the fizzy drinkin lounge