Mikey Rocks ft. Hollywood Holt & Dude Royal – This Is Easy

this-is-easy

New shit from Mikey Rocks of The Cool Kids, Hollywood Holt and Dude Royal, produced by Ski Team.

Mikey Rocks ft. Hollywood Holt & Dude Royal – This Is Easy

In related news, Andrew over at FSD has a play-by-play of The Cool Kids debut LP When Fish Ride Bicycles.

56 Responses to “Mikey Rocks ft. Hollywood Holt & Dude Royal – This Is Easy”

cOLD

They say good music transcends anything, because as soon as I heard the “I feeeeeeeel it” part (nh) I know I’ve heard this song a couple times before. But I can’t recall where or when. Good suggestion.

2. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Wha um to everybody deh deh

Mikey Rocks ft. Hollywood Holt & Dude Royal

^That sounds like a low budget, ECW wrestling trio.

4. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Johnathan Osterman Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 11:15 am
    Wha um to everybody deh deh

*daps*

wha’gwan bwoy bwoy

*dapz Rigz*

Wha gwan?

# Plug is a winner Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 11:14 am

– Baltimore to Detroit … $57
    ————–
    Gucci mane and Jada are coming up here. / /

I wouldnt dare step foot in a gucci concert, shows like that bring out 2 many fake d boys. The jada show will prolly be whats up

^I don’t know if I would hit up The D for ANY rap show, but an Anita Baker show in her hometown seems more reasonable. I fly solo, and I’d like to “make it back one piece” (c) Aaliyah

7. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

chi-town in the fucking building JIC u forgot

*buys size 28 waist jeans*

*cuts off all testicular circulation*

*hops on moped*

*stunts*

8. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Johnathan Osterman Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 11:12 am
    aint shit, been listenin to this Movado all morning.

The new album? IF you like GullyGod, you should pick it up
    Yeah, the Mr. Brooks joint

# R.J.Orion Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 11:15 am

cOLD Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 11:10 am
    Stone Temple Pilots – Plush

———-

Top 10 GOAT rock song …

^It has to be, because I think I’ve heard this song as a teenager, late teens perhaps.

10. Beezy Says:

*daps ven & YTLJ5*

*co-signs demands for Gucci post*

11. Johnathan Osterman Says:

*buys size 28 waist jeans*

WTF????

*dies*

co-sign Cuban jazz, but I don’t really know shit about it. I had the Buena Vista Social Club soundtrack on my old iPod and that’s about the extent of my catalog.

13. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Bitch’ya had Swagger, but mine reinforced it… everything u had, u lost it.

LF: I didn’t know the GullyMen was a Yard gang in Brooklyn, hence how the term “gully” was birthed.

15. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

not for nothin. Holt’s moped gang rolls deep to shows. you ever seen 20 mopeds parked outside a venue on some gangsta shit?

16. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

beezy are u finally on the gucci bandwagon lol it took u long enuf

a couple months ago i said u should collab with him and ur exact words were “he doesn’t have my wavy legal status” lmfao

17. sleep Says:

Madoff has been ordered to go straight to jail no house arrest like t.i

18. rex hussla Says:

Last Saturday this local jazz/funk/spoken word poetry band from around the way had a huge garage sale to support their next project. The lead emcee/poet was selling his entire vinyl collection for 2-3 dollars a pop. Let’s just say I raped his crates [ll], I mean, I got hiphop 12″s I had been looking for for almost ten years. That shit was like a cocaine high.

Dropped a hundred with a quickness, but I’m about to head down again this weekend because his soul/jazz/world beat collection was out of control. I recognized all of the artists, but I didn’t have enough time to find all the popular samples in those crates. I’m gonna have to go down there with notes on artists/samples.

# eskay Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 11:20 am

^Word? I’m on it. NH

*googles*

20. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

Brazilian Jazz > Cuban Jazz

*dapz assorted NAHgerians that just entered* (nh)

22. KilluminattI7 Says:

so-signs cuban breezys on cuban beaches

23. PW Says:

Never heard of the GullyMen.

Hail Nah.

24. KilluminattI7 Says:

*daps and salutes respected regs and rns*

25. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Co!!inb: Magic City’s Towel Boy Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 11:22 am
    Brazilian Jazz > Cuban Jazz

Bossa, Bitches.

26. Beezy Says:

beezy are u finally on the gucci bandwagon lol it took u long enuf

^Im saying…he’s locked up! Thats not hating.

Gucci is a great lyricist!

27. !Ven-Tech? Says:

KilluminattI7 Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 11:22 am
    so-signs cuban breezys on cuban beaches

I agree cuban broads go hard…but I like my chickens South American

…minus the AIDS that is

28. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 11:21 am

Gullymen?

They musta come from a GullySide in Yard

Thats really how the term got birthed

“Mi deya pon di gullysiiiiiiiiidddddeeee…If u waan kno, weh fi find me”

29. PW Says:

The new album? IF you like GullyGod, you should pick it up
    Yeah, the Mr. Brooks joint

I need to gi dat a listen.

30. KilluminattI7 Says:

*breaks cuban cigar down*

*inserts jamaican gunja*

*inhales deeply*

31. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Beezy Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 11:24 am

Gucci is a great lyricist!

*what Jigga said when questioned about ever falling off*

32. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Never heard of the GullyMen.

Me either lol

33. KilluminattI7 Says:

I agree cuban broads go hard…but I like my chickens South American

…minus the AIDS that is

——————

fair enuff

damn niggas couldnt tell the kid, about the new post.

35. rex hussla Says:

Artifacts – The Ultimate
    Channel Live – Mad Ism
    KRS – MC’s Act Like They Don’t Know
    Redman – It’s Like That (My Big Brother)
    Heltah Skeltah & OGC – Leflaur Leflah Eshkoshka
    Grand Puba – 360 (What Goes Around)
    Stop The Violence Movement – Self Destruction
    Doubles of Redman’s Time For Some Action
    etc etc etc…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I came up on all this shit and they are all mint condition, most of them are full the original full color/photo covers and everything

36. PW Says:

Lol at cOld commenting in the old post for the past 10 minutes.

37. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cOLD Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 11:26 am
    damn niggas couldnt tell the kid, about the new post.

Ha! (q: Alf.)

*breaks cuban cigar down*

*inserts jamaican gunja*

*inhales deeply*

^ word.

*beckons to wifey to bring chilled redstripe beer*
    *inhales*

Lol at cOld commenting in the old post for the past 10 minutes.

^ I hate when that happens, but dragging over old comments is herbish, when the new post is 30 comments deep already

40. rex hussla Says:

Oh shit AND D&D Projects’ 1,2 Pass It…original 12″ press.

I’ll just go on record and say that’s my favorite track of all time hands down

41. Eastern_Digital Says:

Lol at cOld commenting in the old post for the past 10 minutes.

me too. smh.

42. !Ven-Tech? Says:

rex hussla Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 11:27 am

I need the “What they do” off the Illadelphhalflife

That is still my favorite music video of all time, just because of the way the dude looked playin the drums before ?uest showed up.

43. PW Says:

*beckons to wifey to bring chilled redstripe beer*
    *inhales*

Fuck redstripe.

We dont drink that shit no more…ever since their racist ass promotional flyer that most foreign heads prolly never heard of.

Been boycotting them for like 2 years now.

44. Plug is a winner Says:

cams hate me now was a nice gingle, but no where close to nas’ hate me now. lets be serious here…

…and yall know I focks wit cam

45. KilluminattI7 Says:

anbody in here fluent in legalese..?

46. R.J.Orion Says:

with his penchant for succesfully looping 80’s and 90’s pop songs into hiphop beats, Charles Hamilton would seem like the most likely person to sample “Plush” to make a beat …

47. KilluminattI7 Says:

I need the “What they do” off the Illadelphhalflife

perhaps THE. BEST. VIDEO. EVER .SHOT (non-adult variety

48. rex hussla Says:

!Ven-Tech? Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 11:30 am

I need the “What they do” off the Illadelphhalflife

_______________________________________________________

I’m sure if you look around you’ll find it for cheap…maaaaad dj’s are ditching their vinyl collections for cheap. Most of the vinyl I picked up I was thiiiis close to ordering on-line or on ebay for about $10-15 each at some point, good thing I held out.

49. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

damn niggas couldnt tell the kid, about the new post.

lol, i know, right?!

50. rex hussla Says:

PW Says:
    March 12th, 2009 at 11:31 am

Fuck redstripe.

______________________________________________________

Really? Can you check it online anywhere?

51. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

anbody in here fluent in legalese..?

i’m in a law firm right now. . . what da bi’ness?

52. PW Says:

Really? Can you check it online anywhere?

tinyurl.com/dmko5u

The flyer was comparing Regular parties to All-inclusive parties which redstripe was promoting.

53. GorillaJoe Says:

March 12th, 2009 at 11:18 am
    chi-town in the fucking building JIC u forgot

*buys size 28 waist jeans*

*cuts off all testicular circulation*

*hops on moped*

*stunts*
    ———————————————

Thats that Wicker Park swag, lol

What’s funny is I’m from the low end and my brother wants to cop a moped, wtf

54. sean coonery Says:

*farts*

55. dorian gray Says:

Crazy thing is for the nut hugging jeans and the $1500 sunglasses (he was very excited about them last we spoke) nigel aka hollywood holt is pretty gully. He’s caught a couple court cases stomping heads out at shows. No stan, cause dudes a little too arrogant for my tastes but i gotta rep the ‘go.

56. GorillaJoe Says:

Yep dude’s knuckle game is sufficient.

That’s the thing about Chicago cats, you can’t let the gear fool you.

Everyone’s not like Kanyeezy.