Video: Reflection Eternal Interview w/ AHH

Talib Kweli and Hi-Tek talk to Mikey Fresh about their performance  last night at the Blue Note, Biggie and Twitter.

Previously: Reflection Eternal ft. Bootsy Collins – Internet Connection

158 Responses to “Video: Reflection Eternal Interview w/ AHH”

1. A tribe called quest Says:

argreigns at yahoo

2. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Leaking someone’s album without gaining monetarily is stupid..Word to me and my boys selling dubs of DMX’s demo…wayyyy after It’s Dark dropped..shit had “Boomer” tribute song on there..word at that being our selling point

Us: Yo waddup? got that official DMX shit yo..not the album..some new shit..freestyles from School St, he rappin bout his dead dog on here too…You seen that tat he got on his back?

Stranger: Yea

Us : Well that was boomer..his best friend was a pitbull, nigga got killed and shit..this shit is fire…only 10 cash my nigga.

Stranger: Word lemmi peep that.

3. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Jose Luis Gotcha, holding guns in tons
    General, Emmanuel, rock emerald
    Government out to get me, tryin’ to stick me
    Move quickly, yo the god study swiftly

4. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Jose Luis Gotcha, holding guns in tons
    General, Emmanuel, rock emerald
    Government out to get me, tryin’ to stick me
    Move quickly, yo the god study swiftly

5. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

Talib Kweli and Hi-Tek

2 of the illest

6. Juni fontane Says:

argreigns at yahoo
    Nigga i sent it to you like half n hour ago….lol

7. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

the beats on the black boy white boy tape are in-fucking-credible

*bumps “we in this thang”*

8. A tribe called quest Says:

i did not get anything

9. Juni fontane Says:

sent again

10. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

If I had a leaked copy to NORE’s(anyones) album I’d try and sell it back to them..if I knew I had the only copy..if not im copping blank cd’s, breaking that brick down, bag it up and hit the slopes.

Example: That bitch that found Lloyd Banks CD..I bet she didn’t even try bribery..probably just gave it to her lil brother to post on his myspace page so he could yell “FIRST”

11. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Jose Luis Gotcha, Golden Guns, Frank Sinatra

12. A tribe called quest Says:

got it thanks

13. Juni fontane Says:

no doubt

14. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 8:48 pm

the beats on the black boy white boy tape are in-fucking-credible

*bumps “we in this thang”*

Yo whats that?

15. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

the beats on the black boy white boy tape are in-fucking-credible
    ==========================================
    But the raps are trash.

Dro is too grown to be rolling with Yung L.A. like that.

16. Jackie_Childs Says:

Yo all ya niggas are pussy clots, that’s my word.

17. kevfresco Says:

@ highsaiah & rockabye….

thank for the feedback.

my peeps are a work in progress but yea….

thanx again.

18. Jackie_Childs Says:

a bunch of pussies

19. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

===============================
    That shit was foul too. A mix of The Big Withdrawl (Ayo!) 7 Rotten Apple woulda been an ill street album.

20. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

A really smart rapper should intentionally leak a “copy” of his album and make it sound like trash…then release the “real” album on the original release date..the publicity from people comparing and discussing the two albums would probably be monumental.

21. Jackie_Childs Says:

Wow what a riveting thought, how about you just shut the fuck up you little transvestite.

22. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

nahright.com/2009/01/11/young-dro-yung-la-black-boy-swag-white-boy-tags-mixtape/

@ osterman – blackboywhiteboyblackboywhiteboy

to those who don’t like dro’s raps, ur not grasping the concepts

23. A tribe called quest Says:

Jackie_Childs Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 8:52 pm
    Yo all ya niggas are pussy clots, that’s my word.

–Smh@ me not being a father to my kids, instead they go on nah right and call people pussies.

24. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Highsaiah Thomas Says:

March 11th, 2009 at 8:54 pm
    ========================================
    I had The Life & Times Of Shawn Carter a month before it dropped & the skips & scratches on that thing seemed pre meditated. Still, it was dope enough that I had to cop the real shit when it dropped.

Anybody remember when Vol. 3 was promoted as the Thriller album. Hov over the Thriller beat woulda been epic.

25. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

^^Word..you don’t think banks would have given you a lil 10 stacks for that? Niggas wasted mad studio money..bought beats..10k would be a bargain.

26. digital scales Says:

ron brow did give nore a nice tune with that rotate

27. Jackie_Childs Says:

ron brow did give nore a nice tune with that rotate
    Get off his balls sack you little fucking punk.

28. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

# Jackie_Childs Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 8:55 pm

^^^SMH@ the irony and plain gall of a nigga named “JACKIE” callin me a tranny…these faggots aint playin fair.

29. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

1) The industry is milking the cult of FIRSTS. Like people who buy ugly sneakers, rap bloggers want more than anything else to be the first to the party. The blog cats [1] love to plant the flag. Then they sell you, the reader, on their regularity and, especially, their ability to break artists. But, bloggers, introducing readers to a hot new artist is simply, cue Bring The Pain, what you’re supposed to do. Being up on new rap songs and artists is your job. You do not get bragging rights or a fucking cookie when you break a record. (Though conversely, you definitely deserve a smack when you are completely oblivious to the most obvious of trends.)

30. Jackie_Childs Says:

You mad because you have to pay the cleaners bill because of my nut on your girls work pants?

31. Rockabye Says:

What Radiohead did, essentially. In Rainbows, which could be had for whatever you wanted to pay, was low-quality, just good enough to leak, really, and the physical copy was better.

32. Jackie_Childs Says:

Rockabye
    You have to ask yourself why do you comment here? Like serious question? Go away, go fuck your girl or something fam

33. digital scales Says:

Jackie = D.Lord

34. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

^^^brilliant..who knew?

35. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

2) Favors beget favors beget fear. Bloggers are deathly afraid of losing their conncet. That if they ignore the call for Asher Hamilton pub in the name of quality control they will fall a few notches on the almighty BCC:[2] totem poll. Then when Interscope actually drops a record from an artist that matters (let’s say Eminem) they might not get the attachment or the invite to the crucial listening party or the exclusive and awkward 15 minute interview. Offended by the blogger’s insolence label man will pass these valued exclusives onto the next best blog. [3] That blog will draw the traffic while Blogger #1 is left penniless and irrelevant, eating uncooked ramen on his momma’s couch.

These implied fear tactics would have been ineffective in the print era because there were rarely more than four or five hip hop magazines in print at any given time. They could and did reject trash because the labels would still need to get their flagship artists on the cover the following month. Now that the blogs are chasing those name artists, the checks and balances have fallen out of alignment.

36. Jackie_Childs Says:

Jackie = D.Lord
    That’s how you gonna act?

37. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

38. digital scales Says:

LMAO

39. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Why do I keep double posting (Ayo!)?

40. Juni Fontane Says:

She touched in Costco by the microwave pizzas

41. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

I’d leak the instrumentals to my album a week before it dropped…instrumentals and ad libs only.

42. Jackie_Childs Says:

Highsaiah Thomas
    Your a little puta son of a bitch who buys newport 100’s with food stamps

43. Eastern_Digital Says:

why is Juelz aggy at SAS again?

44. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

I’d loop 45 minutes of me takin a piss…and “leak” it.

45. Juni Fontane Says:

She touched it in the bodega by the purple mistolin

46. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Eastern_Digital Says:

March 11th, 2009 at 9:09 pm
    why is Juelz aggy at SAS again?
    ==========================
    Cause he needed a scapegoat for getting herbed in the UK.

47. A tribe called quest Says:

Juni Fontane Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 9:10 pm
    She touched it in the bodega by the purple mistolin

–LOL

48. sleep Says:

I’ve been traveling this road too long(c) janet tittie popper

49. Rockabye Says:

Rockabye

Uh, what? Where did I ask myself why I comment here?

50. Eastern_Digital Says:

Cause he needed a scapegoat for getting herbed in the UK.
    smh. i fucks with the -05 Juelz, but other than that he can eat a dick nh

51. Juni Fontane Says:

Uh, what? Where did I ask myself why I comment here?
    What nigga? You bette take that base out of your comments, you in NY nigga? where, ill slide through and beat you like you like you lost your mothers favorite lighter.

52. Juni Fontane Says:

Ahh i fucked up

53. Juni Fontane Says:

roffle

54. D_Block_4_Life Says:

You dont get stacks boy, you a pack boy, be on the corner for a hundred hours, selling other niggas coke and only get a hundred dollars…

55. sleep Says:

Who the fuck is juelz to revoke somebody hood pass. This nigga hold no weight.

56. anons Says:

*stands on money*

*headbutts Nate Robinson (n)*

57. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

March 11th, 2009 at 9:20 pm
    =========================================
    If you’re selling crack & it ain’t your work?

You lost.

58. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I used to be a pill poppin’ animal

59. MR. MEEN Says:

you never pay because your girl swallows. she’s so efficient that little slut. I got the Jada with Wayne up at the spot not sure if its the final version.

60. D_Block_4_Life Says:

anydayanytime.in/floorcleaners2.htm

I grew up on this, so what..

61. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Lilac >

62. Eric Mangini Says:

From jetsboard:

I’m only 19 and this girl that I hooked up with one time says that she is pregnant and its from me!! What should I do run??? I’m too young to have a kid!! Now I am going to be stuck paying this girl for this child!!! DANG!! What should I do?

ANSWERS:

DNA test bro, she sounds like a skank

this would’ve never happened if you were ghey.

Write a letter to Ray Caruth asking for advice.

make her get tested to see if it is yours, if it is then get her really drunk and drug her up

Anyone else on this site get an underage girl pregnant this week?

You should also sign up for a condoms for dummies class, wow that is pathetic.

Poor kid
    Not you,…the poor unborn child whose father solicited advice from football website on what to do with her/him.

oh yeah – and from now on when going unprotected with skanks – backdoor action only … hers not yours

This is football related. He went deep and scored. Now he’s trying to figure out a play to end the other teams hopes.

Whatever you do, be sure and print this thread out so you can read it to the kid someday.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZD78-CCPhAQ

63. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Juni/Jackie = EPIC FAIL

64. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Juni/Jackie = EPIC FAIL
    Corny ass niggas, ignore them High you mad cool.

65. Eastern_Digital Says:

so is Max B back in jail now btw?

66. anons Says:

I can’t stop playing “This is Detox”

I scroll through my ipod and that shit be calling me

67. A tribe called quest Says:

ANSWERS:

DNA test bro, she sounds like a skank

this would’ve never happened if you were ghey.

Write a letter to Ray Caruth asking for advice.

Anyone else on this site get an underage girl pregnant this week?

You should also sign up for a condoms for dummies class, wow that is pathetic.

Poor kid

–*DEAD*

68. kevfresco Says:

oh vol 2 & 3 of 0212-sicktape theme this summer.

and sputnik in brooklyn april 2nd w/planet u. joell ortiz fell thru.

rawspillage.

69. kevfresco Says:

Juni/Jackie = EPIC FAIL
    Corny ass niggas, ignore them High you mad cool.

co-sizzle

digital scales Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 8:58 pm

ron brow did give nore a nice tune with that rotate

^Sizzle. I was in Club Body in Harlem on Valentines Eve (lol, as if that’s a respectable holiday) and ninjas went nuts when the dj played that.

71. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Juni/Jackie = EPIC FAIL
    =====================
    Niggas have nothing better to do with their time.

Life fail!

# Eastern_Digital Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 9:33 pm

so is Max B back in jail now btw?

^Nah, he’s awaiting trial.

73. MR. MEEN Says:

fucking genius.

74. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

I was in Club Body in Harlem
    ==========================
    On 7th ave right? 130 something…

MR. MEEN Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 9:25 pm

you never pay because your girl swallows. she’s so efficient that little slut.

^Holy moly.

76. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I just let my man hear “I want out” from HNIC2 for the first time right now and he’s going through convulsions waving his arms in the air praising the lord.

77. MR. MEEN Says:

Poor kid
    money. like he has his own money money.

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 9:41 pm

I was in Club Body in Harlem
    ==========================
    On 7th ave right? 130 something…

^On 12th, if my memory serves me correctly. I had to cut thru some lil’ ass park on foot to get there. Riverside Park, I think.

79. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I was in Club Body in Harlem
    ==========================
    Dope spot

80. Eastern_Digital Says:

so is Max B back in jail now btw?

he aint.

but I just found out that his lawyer got a @aol.com email adress.

FAIL

81. D_Block_4_Life Says:

You dont know shit nigga

82. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

=====================================
    My bad, I was thinking of Nell’s. Club Body, huh? I gotta ask around about that spot.

83. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Waddup Gz >>>

84. Rockabye Says:

Wale’s big announcement is a Ning site? PROMO FAIL.

85. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

Eric Mangini Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 9:31 pm
    From jetsboard:

ANSWERS:

DNA test bro, she sounds like a skank

this would’ve never happened if you were ghey.

Write a letter to Ray Caruth asking for advice.

* deceased *

86. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Wale = Alotta hype about nothing.

I doubt he even releases an album on Interscope.

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 9:43 pm

You dont know shit nigga

^ LOL. DON’T TASE ME BRO!

But cosign on it being a nice spot. I wasn’t used to the mandatory coat check for the 2nd floor though. I was in there rugged as hell. Deep spanish collective in there.

88. D_Block_4_Life Says:

You was in there on the 14th word? Thats crazy, i was supposed to go that night..

89. D_Block_4_Life Says:

NH

90. Jersey*made*me Says:

grown men listening to the Dream album in their car or ipod with no women around = super homo

Word is bond.

91. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Word is bond.
    But word as born always sounded better, just saying

92. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Life could teach me more than any person…

93. A tribe called quest Says:

this would’ve never happened if you were ghey.

Write a letter to Ray Caruth asking for advice.

Anyone else on this site get an underage girl pregnant this week?

Poor kid

–*tupacs*

94. D_Block_4_Life Says:

On that note if you alive then get busy or you aint gonna be able to survive in the city…

95. Jersey*made*me Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:

March 11th, 2009 at 9:46 pm
    Wale = Alotta hype about nothing.

I doubt he even releases an album on Interscope.

Wale is top shelf(pun intended)

96. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

But word as born always sounded better, just saying
    ================================
    I rock with word to mutha.

A classic that’ll never play out.

97. D_Block_4_Life Says:

what elseee (Cafe’s top 10 ad libs)

98. Jersey*made*me Says:

Word is bond.
    But word as born always sounded better, just saying

LMFAO.You already know.

99. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 9:33 pm

Juni/Jackie = EPIC FAIL
    Corny ass niggas, ignore them High you mad cool.

^^Thanks yo..

Man I hate these fuckin Knicks

seeing ya squad lose by 20 > seeing em always lose by 2 at the buzzer.

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 9:48 pm

^Well, Valentines was on Sat., so I was in there on a Fri., the night before. Smh @ me not remembering Riverside Drive splits the streets and had me walkin’ aimlessly in the brick ass cold at midnight.

Also, I wasn’t used to the the guys/chicks line being side by side. In B’more it’s one long ass line mixed in. In DC they separate the lines and the guys and chicks enter from two different sides. I felt madd awkward standin’ outside and takin’ random peeks at the heffas standin’ next to me on the left. Plus I was dolo because everybody else made it to the club before me. Greyhound bus to the 1 train fail.

101. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Man I hate these fuckin Knicks
    But why you have to talk liek this? Niggas have feelings dog…damn B….Dont even talk to me…

102. Rockabye Says:

Wale: Good music, sick flow when he wants to deploy it, in A&R hell with all of the Interscope BS that’s holding him back.

If ever there were a rapper who needed to go indie labels (besides Clipse, but that’s another story), it’s him.

103. D_Block_4_Life Says:

LOL

Greyhound bus to the 1 train fail.
    ahahahah

I’m out of the Right Said Fred, “I’m too sexy for my clothes” crowd/phase. Zoolander face ass niggas. What’s a more chill spot in NYC? Preferably a nice lounge without a strict dress code. Or a bar with an ill dj.

105. A tribe called quest Says:

Man I hate these fuckin Knicks

–Word Ovetime bitch

I would say I feel sorry for Knicks fans, but I’m a Baltimorean who is subjected to watch a DC team (the Wizards) on my “home team” channel. So fuck ya bloodclot whining.

107. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Fuck Woodro, no disrespect

108. Eric Mangini Says:

So dude from Jetsboard says :
    She said she was on birth control pills and I didn’t have any condoms on me….

ANSWER:
    So you have an entrapment defense…

109. A tribe called quest Says:

WHy does rip wear that mask? God already went to town on his face with the ugly rock

110. Carlos Voltron Says:

When the hell did Dhani Jones get a show on the travel show? I thought he was still playing football.

111. Rockabye Says:

Broke his nose at one point, wore it for a while, got used to it, wears it for good luck now.

# A tribe called quest Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 10:02 pm

^Lol. He initially begin wearing it when he broke his nose about 3 seasons ago when they won the championship (or it might’ve been the year after). He has been wearin’ since then as a good luck charm (so he says).

Yeah, what Rockabye said.

LOL @ Kevin Hart on Twitter. This lil’ guy. NH

115. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Shootin’ lyrics like a harpoon

116. A tribe called quest Says:

Whats his twitter billz, i keep getting white guys with the same name when i search for him.

117. A tribe called quest Says:

Ah nvm dude was on top nh

118. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Aye fuckin’ you B

119. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Aye fuckin’ yo B

120. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Yes, I’m the man, yes, shorty I’m the man
    I’m so fly there’s no tellin when I’ma land
    You tryin to come up on somethin, mami, I’m the plan
    So play the cards you was dealt baby, I’m the hand
    Young Denzel, I’m the Inside Man
    They open they legs to let me inside man
    I work the middle, call it an inside job
    The “Hey Mon”, I got ten side jobs

121. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

lol D block and ATCQ..come on basketball gods..have mercy upon oour Knickerbocker souls….

122. A tribe called quest Says:

Solange is crossing over to bitches that i wanna fuck but are too fucking annoying to even go forward with it

123. Rockabye Says:

Has there been one non-ill Slaughterhouse verse?

124. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Has there been one non-ill Slaughterhouse verse?
    The correct answer is no.

125. A tribe called quest Says:

Fuck you dblock lol

# A tribe called quest Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 10:09 pm

^ KevinHart4real

Lol @ DBlock

127. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Highsaiah Thomas Says:

March 11th, 2009 at 10:11 pm
    ===================================
    There’s plaenty room on the bandwagon caus in 2010, I expect alotta cats to be rocking Knicks jersey’s.

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 10:12 pm

Has there been one non-ill Slaughterhouse verse?
    The correct answer is no.

^Is that your final answer sir?

129. D_Block_4_Life Says:

^Is that your final answer sir?
    Yes ______ Billy

130. A tribe called quest Says:

I have an ‘I Lebron NY’ t that i havent work yet, its a little small but i’ll look like a douche i dont give a fuck.

Knicks >

I can’t wait until B’more get a team again. Fuckin’ Wizards.

Bullets > Wizards

Chris Webber & Juwan Howard’s rookie season >>>

Rod Strickland assisting them >>>

Rex Chapman 3’s >>>

________________ > Gheorghe Muresan

132. D_Block_4_Life Says:

________________ > Gheorghe Muresan
    Roffle @ the utter use of this assholes name

133. A tribe called quest Says:

wow@ rex chapman

Anybody remember the hook shot 3 that he shot when he was with phoenix

134. Rockabye Says:

Has there been one non-ill Slaughterhouse verse?
    The correct answer is no.

If those dudes actually come out with an album this year, it wins 2009 by default. Going to be insane-baniddles-Rick James crazy on the lyrical tip.

135. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Rod Strickland >>>

136. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Knicks won…..wooohohoohohohohoooooooooooooooooooo zomg (c) my nigga pocks

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 10:16 pm

^Is that your final answer sir?
    Yes ______ Billy

^ You WIN!

*sirens go off*

*confetti falls*

*DBlock cries whilst smiling*

Tell ’em what he has won Bob!

Bob: A bag full of bubby gifts from Duane Reade!

138. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

=============================================
    They need to make some good songs. A bunch of hot 16’s don’t neccessarily = a dope song.

139. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Bob: A bag full of bubby gifts from Duane Reade!
    *Rocks a Hells angels vest out side of a Pagan Club in Philly*

140. Rockabye Says:

This is why they won’t blow in pop, but there’s no way any of them have hooks, anyway. It’s a hip-hop purists’ album.

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 10:18 pm

________________ > Gheorghe Muresan
    Roffle @ the utter use of this assholes name

^Remember that bubby ass Snickers commercial w/ dude?

“Score one fo’ da keeds!”

142. D_Block_4_Life Says:

“Score one fo’ da keeds!”
    Im out im out im out im out im out

143. Charles Oakley Says:

Pharoahe Monch ft. Common & Talib Kweli – The Truth
    zshare.net/audio/56901166a118ccb2/

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 10:21 pm

Bob: A bag full of bubby gifts from Duane Reade!
    *Rocks a Hells angels vest out side of a Pagan Club in Philly*

^GATT! (c) CS88

145. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Pharoahe Monch ft. Common & Talib Kweli – The Truth
    zshare.net/audio/56901166a118ccb2/
    Wottttttt new shit or old shit? did i lose?

146. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

It’s a hip-hop purists’ album = a bunch niggas who can’t make good songs

Saying they make music for purists is a cop out.

147. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Ok ok im out

10000

148. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 10:23 pm

Pharoahe Monch ft. Common & Talib Kweli – The Truth
    zshare.net/audio/56901166a118ccb2/
    Wottttttt new shit or old shit? did i lose?

^^^^^^

You most definitely LOST D Block

You really never heard that b4? Wow.

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 10:20 pm

=============================================

^Fair assessment, but I’d give them a pass because I could listen to 12 tracks of straight molten lava from the 4 of them. Other groups? Not so much.

150. Rockabye Says:

a bunch niggas who can’t make good songs

Saying they make music for purists is a cop out.

A bunch of guys who plus T-Pain/Cudi/Kanye equals a classic album.

A bunch of guys who alone make a classic mixtape.

151. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

====================================
    Yeah, I can’t front, I’m still looking forward to it.

152. Rockabye Says:

Clipse? Not quite a group, and Re-Up isn’t there. We aren’t currently in the era of Wu, or OutKast. Four Horsemen doesn’t count, either.

How about this? Kanye plus Lupe plus Common = the Chicago Unfairs. Or CRS minus Pharrell and plus whichever Thornton’s penning his lyrics.

And don’t try to act like you wouldn’t bump a Jay/Nas album.

153. Johnathan Osterman Says:

I could listen to 12 tracks of straight molten lava from the 4 of them.

So could I. But the production would have to be off the meteroid. Seriously.

Amp’s right, they aint garenteed a classic LP. They still need to TRY make an ill well rounded album. Which they should be able to do. But look at what happened with The Firm.

I hope Slaughterhouse takes their time with their project & dont just make a quick battle rap LP to satisfy “fans”

154. Charles Oakley Says:

Talib Kweli ft. Mos Def, Jay-Z, Kanye West & Busta Rhymes – Get By Remix
    zshare.net/audio/569016069608d027/

155. Rockabye Says:

*sees Get By remix zshare*

*mutes YouTube A Bay Bay remix*

*turns it up in the earbuds*

*almost downloads song he already possesses again*

156. Rockabye Says:

…that Nina Simone piano flow…

Johnathan Osterman Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 10:31 pm

I could listen to 12 tracks of straight molten lava from the 4 of them.

So could I. But the production would have to be off the meteroid. Seriously.

^Guess that means Buddens isn’t pickin’ the majority of the beats. j/k (but not really)

158. Kell-El Says:

Can’t help but to get crunk, I’m in a room with bammas yo….