Knoc Turn’al – Amen

Here’s another joint off the upcoming mixtape Knoc’s Ville, due out next month.

Knoc Turn’al – Amen

Previously: Knoc Turn’al ft. One-2 – Knoc’s Ville

29 Responses to “Knoc Turn’al – Amen”

1. cakez Says:

lime green dunks and matching hoody onna male =x FASHION FAIL

2. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Man, all I’m rocking once the weather warms up are boat shoes. Sperry Top Siders and i’ll get fancy with probably a pair of gucci boat shoes. But thats its

3. Ghost Writer Says:

So matching with your kicks is not cool now? Fuck y’all….my tee gotta have some color relating to my kicks…

4. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

I still got like 5 pairs of pradas that I might wear, but thats about it. I may cop a pair of gucci loafers or sneakers though

Kanye’s Louis boat shoes are crispy. say no. don’t hate ’cause it’s Kanye either.

6. A tribe called quest Says:

True story – Last summer there was a block party on my boys block (where he lives tend to be flamboyant dominicans) and there was this one guy who had an Ed hardy t, ed hardy trucker hat, some tight ass jeans with some jewels on it and matching converse with the same artwork and the same color jewels. A few hours into it you see this mungkey hootin’ and hollerin’ trying to find the jewels that have fallen off his kicks. This dude was catching an attitude with just about everyone and asking people if they saw little rhinestones. Funniest day of that summer.

7. Big_seth Says:

# eskay Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 5:59 pm

I dig the lows, but not really the highs.

IMO

Air Yeezy >

8. A tribe called quest Says:

–No pradas i hate, especially when niggs started rockin the fila knock offs that were being promoted by hurricane cris

*blank stare*

9. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

eskay Says:

March 11th, 2009 at 5:59 pm

^Yeah them boat shoes was popping.

>>I dig the lows, but not really the highs.

high top boat shoes? that doesn’t even sound right.

^crispy

11. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

March 11th, 2009 at 6:01 pm

*blank stare*

^I feel you, but I have over $1500 in shoes that all still look pretty crisp, except for my black on blacks. There’s no way in hell i’m gonna stop wearing them as if I had them fake shits. Fuck that.

12. A tribe called quest Says:

Air yeezys > Boat shoes

I cant fuck with tassels, thats a little to grown for me

13. Big_seth Says:

@es

kanyeuniversecity.com/blog/?em3106=225266_-1__0_~0_-1_3_2009_0_0&category=191306&em3298=&em3282=&em3281=&em3161=

>>Air yeezys > Boat shoes

true, but I don’t think I can rock the Yeezy’s at this point. them shits are so overhyped to the point where you’re gonna go outside and see 50 high-school kids rocking the same shits.

at this point i’m thinking the Un-Yeezy’s > the Yeezy’s

15. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

I’m out yall

Daps to the crew

16. Big_seth Says:

# A tribe called quest Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 6:04 pm

Air yeezys > Boat shoes

I cant fuck with tassels, thats a little to grown for me

Thats my only problem with em. Maybe I need to grow my fashion up too. lol.

tassels are for boobies. lol

but yeah, I honestly can’t think of a situation I’d be in where I’d rock boat shoes. unless I was going on a boat or doing something nautical, no Nautica.

>>those are dope, but these were the ones I meant. I guess they aint boat shoes, but they are his.

^them all-white shits aren’t horrible, but I couldn’t do it. maybe if they were all black.

19. cakez Says:

air yeezys are ugly , way too bulky fuck do i look like walking around looking like a robocop << somebody please makem stop. -_____-

20. A tribe called quest Says:

–I really don’t think the hs kids are going to rock them. As much hate as kanye gets theres gotta be a clusterfuck of mofos hating on the yeezys already.

As far as where to wear the boat shoes, well whenever maino starts his clothing line and hes throwing a showcase party then there you go. Also listening parties, grown people shit, eskay you grown you should have access to mature places.

21. A tribe called quest Says:

tassels are for boobies. lol

–Haha

22. A tribe called quest Says:

My mother bought me shoes with tassels when i was kid, needless to say she caught me cutting them off and whooped the spit out of me.

23. Troyvul Says:

Rocked these all last summer, and will continue too this one

24. Big_seth Says:

# eskay Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 6:07 pm

>>Air yeezys > Boat shoes

at this point i’m thinking the Un-Yeezy’s > the Yeezy’s

I heard they was doin a quickstrike though. Those shits are gonna be so hard to find.

>>eskay you grown you should have access to mature places.

yeah, but boat shoes aren’t for every occaison. they gotta go with whatever you’re rocking.

26. sleep Says:

*listening to BG checkmate*

This nigga is nice

27. Big_seth Says:

# A tribe called quest Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 6:12 pm

I think HS kids will be rocking them. So many hypebeasts & hipsters now days. Even the thugs are rocking bright colors now.

lol

28. LDNITBUT Says:

EVERY1S FAVOURITE

29. dockevoc Says:

this kid been coming with some fire