So the wire went out yesterday. Yes, the rumors of B.o.B. quitting rap were greatly exaggerated. In fact, the homie is set to close the show like the champion he is at next week’s Nah Right & Smoking Section Grand Old Party of Bootleggers and Tastemeakers showcase in Austin.

RSVP now or hate yourself later.

130 Responses to “B.O.B. to Headline the Nah Right & TSS “Grand Ole Party Of Bootleggers & Tastemakers””

1. Big_seth Says:

This is gonna be dope. Very hyped.

good looks eskay.

2. blaze22 Says:

fuck..wish I could

3. rex hussla Says:

why are people hating on matching…I mean, don’t you kinda want to match a little bit? I got kicks in all colors, so naturally if I’m rocking a red shirt I’m gonna grab the air maxes with the red in ’em. I’m not gonna grab the green joints

4. kevfresco Says:

testing out my new link.

5. A tribe called quest Says:

“We’ve got free Sailor Jerry’s Rum”

–[Insert Capt Morgan Joke here]

6. Cali Sun Says:

I’ll be in the skyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

not clashing > matching

8. Big_seth Says:

B.o.B is that dude IMO.

Like a young 3000

not to give him too much credit, but the music is cool.

9. anons Says:

the funny thing is…..

Ye is wearing his everyday gear as a geriatrich and it looks totally appropriate

*daps Nahtizens*

10. rex hussla Says:

when you say matching…you’re talking yellow hat, yellow shirt and yellow kicks though right? Yeah that shit is crazy

11. kevfresco Says:

pow?

12. Big_seth Says:

# eskay Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 6:31 pm

not clashing > matching

co-sign. Something I learned as I got older.

13. kevfresco Says:

Seth…are you a graphic designer too? [ll]

16. Big_seth Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 6:37 pm

Seth…are you a graphic designer too? [ll]

yep

>>Every once in a while I’ll match a lil bit though. like let the undershirt match the soles of the kicks or something.

yeah. i’m not gonna front like I never match, but niggas be overdoing the matching. that shit is for teenagers.

18. digital scales Says:

whats good people

19. rex hussla Says:

seth what kinda job you got right now? Like…what’s your day to day? You got a gig you like or are you gaining “work experience”?

20. rex hussla Says:

*daps digi*

21. anons Says:

Cam > Larry David

22. digital scales Says:

Whats good rex seth esk

23. Big_seth Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 6:41 pm

I work at a design studio in SA TX. We do logo’s, identity, signage, interiors, web design, all that. I would show you the website, but we are updating it & it’ll be done next moth.

its called Giles Design. Its cool, but I won’t be here forever. I want to work at more places, but eventually I’m gonna have my own studio. That’s the career path I guess. You?

24. Big_seth Says:

*daps digi*

25. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

rex hussla Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 6:29 pm
    why are people hating on matching…I mean, don’t you kinda want to match a little bit? I got kicks in all colors, so naturally if I’m rocking a red shirt I’m gonna grab the air maxes with the red in ‘em. I’m not gonna grab the green joints

… I match everyday, but there is something to be said for what these people are saying there is such thing as overmatching, it’s one thing to match it’s a whole nother thing when your belt matches your shoelaces and you got 12 different crazy colors all matching somewhere, so it’s like a puzzle trying to figure it all out, but yeah a simple matching of your shoes shirt/hoodie and hat is how you are supposed to dress …

26. cakez Says:

27. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

cakez Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 6:46 pm

…. lmao alright then you go out there with a red shirt, blue hat and green shoes see how you look ….

28. digital scales Says:

people dress however they want lol ya niggas argue/debate every little fucking thing…

29. Big_seth Says:

I’m out folks.

I’m tired of pretending to work. lol

*daps all*

30. rex hussla Says:

_____________________________________________________________

Yeah…I was looking to get a gig more like that. I’ve been working at a non-profit since I graduated for almost two years now. It’s dope…I have free reign on everything I do. Pay kinda sucks but it’s kick back, but I’ve pretty much accomplished all I can here.

31. cakez Says:

dudes needa wear more cardigans somthing that looks put together as oppose to >>> the regular hoody,hat,jeans,sneakers *sigh*

32. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

digital scales Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 6:48 pm

33. digital scales Says:

nah i know ty, but you prob wear kicks and fitteds and timbs, some of these niggas don’t, do you see the way dudes be dressing now adays?? shit is ridiculous, everything is tight or ”fitted”, im good on all the tight, rhinestone, glittery clothes with skulls and angle wings, i rock none of it, dont rock no fucking cardigans either

34. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

cakez Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 6:51 pm

… if thats what you wanna rock, I still dress for comfort more than anything else so I stay rocking hoodies, I have worn a hat my entire life whether it’s a beanie or a fitted I probably always will, and I only wear sneakers or timbs unless I’m going to a wedding or some shit, ,so I dress for comfort and casual but I always match but it’s not an obnoxious overmatching by any means ….

35. cakez Says:

<.< done playing fashion police -ahunned-

36. digital scales Says:

brooklyn niggas match from their kicks with 2 different color shoe laces to the fitted, shirt, string around they wrist, color ear ring, they go in

>>touche’ but I still maintain not matching a little bit makes you look like a damn fool that doesn’t know how to dress himself

Ty, I’m talking about red sneakers and red hoody type of matching. like, that’s ok now and then, but I look at teenagers and that’s how they dress.

when I say not matching, I mean for example: some tan kicks or boots, jeans and an army green sweater or shirt.

thats just an example, but you can dress in that manner and not look like you shop at Foot Locker.

38. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

digital scales Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 6:54 pm

…. word co-sign, thats why I said the whole matching your belt and shoelaces type shit is too much, and yeah i don’t do the tight or can’t move or breath in clothes, again I dress for comfort I like my body to be able to breath …. and yeah I definitely don’t do the rhinestones or glittery shit nor do I fuck with extra bright colors and none of those skulls and wings, I copped a shirt of karmaloop that looked dope as hell on the computer it had some ill slogan on it ( i forget what ) but when I got it, it had rhinestones in it, so I just threw that shit straight in the trash ….

39. kevfresco Says:

get yaself the hogshead cheese/we can all get RSVP!

thas the new screenname link. honest, candid, opinions are welcome provided you listen to the whole joint. thanx nahksters!

i’m on the fence with cardigans. I’d rock a ‘Lo P-Wing cardigan real quick, but anythin else, I don’t know. I’ve seen a couple that were cool, but that’s not really my style. plus, they’re trendy now so every dick head tight pants wearing fuck who thinks they know how to dress is rocking one.

41. Johnathan Osterman Says:

dont rock no fucking cardigans either

lol

white boy credit, jew boy spending

*rocks boat shoes to dice game*

43. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

eskay Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 6:58 pm

… word I didn’t expect you to be one of the people I was talking about ( none ) and like I said theres a lot of credence in what you said about people overdoing it with the matching, but really matching to me is anything that goes good together cause I’ll dress like that too, it’s not like everyday I match exactly but the shit always goes together and looks normal, I also am putting more effort into talking about it right now than I do when I dress so it’s not like I go overboard and I do feel we have spent enough time talking about how we dress so I’ll kill that noise now ….

coordinating > matching

>>t’s not like everyday I match exactly but the shit always goes together and looks norma

basically, which is why I said

not clashing > matching

>>coordinating > matching

^that too

47. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

D. Billz Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 7:03 pm
    white boy credit, jew boy spending

*rocks boat shoes to dice game*

lmao, with the capris ?

48. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I rock cardigans.

49. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

i never match

i worked at clothing stores in college + i read a lot about art

when you learn a little about color theory, you’ll realize that outfits that work but don’t match > outfits that match

for instance orange and forest green look sick together

so if u rock the white and orange charity am90s with jeans and a green shirt, it doesn’t match but it looks ill

on the other hand if you rock those same nikes with a bright orange shirt (like a doofus), sure you’ll feel comfortable that u did something congruous but it won’t be an ideal look

and then if you really want to go crazy u could do a plaid with an off the wall neon color and yes it will still look dope even though it shouldn’t. some things have nothing to do with color theory – they just look cool together

but i swear yall don’t hear me tho

at any rate, chea has spoken – BLACKBOYWHITEBOY

50. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

D. Billz Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 7:04 pm
    coordinating > matching

eskay Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 7:04 pm

basically, which is why I said

not clashing > matching

…. co-sign, but again there is nothing wrong with matching sometimes as long as you don’t over do it and your not matching some ugly bright eye blinding colors ….

51. kevfresco Says:

please listen to my peoples mixtape by clicking the screenname.

honest, candid, opinions are welcome provided you listen to the whole jawn.

thanx nahksters!

52. nirun Says:

matching only becomes a problem when you look like the front of a skittles pack

53. old.sole Says:

coordinating>>>>”matching”

54. digital scales Says:

i own prob every color champ hoodie, even some custom joints, its not that i love champion hoodies, its that really wtf is out there? most clothing looks gay, nothing is plain any more, everything is extra, once in a while i find something i like and i dont care about the price ill just cop it cause there is hardly anything out there for me, i like to dress plain simple

55. old.sole Says:

aww wtf…

56. digital scales Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 7:05 pm

I rock cardigans.
    ____

im not surprised

57. nirun Says:

co-siggity on the forest green/camo and safety orange

# no more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 7:05 pm

D. Billz Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 7:03 pm
    white boy credit, jew boy spending

*rocks boat shoes to dice game*

lmao, with the capris ?

^Lol. B’more has been off that for about 2 solid years now.

Thank you Jim Jones, Pharrell, and Kanye.

59. D_Block_4_Life Says:

im not surprised
    and Im not surprised that have 12 champions hoodies in every color.

60. nirun Says:

and yo i stay murkin the end of season sales, all them leftover jawns that nobody likes aka the plain non hyped up shit is love for me

61. digital scales Says:

yeah i have no reason to wear a cardigan im not even gonna front

62. digital scales Says:

my closet looks alot like uncle murda closet lol

63. anons Says:

aww wtf…

*sends a knowing shrug over to old sole (n)*

64. digital scales Says:

i dont care i dont dress to impress i dress cause i cant walk around in sweats and a tee shirt all the time

65. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

i’ll rock the shit outta cardigan but i don’t currently own one. they go with a button up and a bow tie (whiteboy) or a t-shirt and dunks (blackboy) – blackboywhiteboy

66. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I don’t see the issue with rocking a solid navy blue cardigan with a button up under and some dope kicks, i go out to party with nice girls not to mean mugs niggas or to get into non sense, i had it i got mad it and dont want it no more.

67. D_Block_4_Life Says:

On a regular day chlling ill be in sweats and a hoodie too, i;m strickly talking about going to nice spots or going out to eat and shit,

68. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

lol in college in DC i swear half the cats that would go to the black clubs would roll out with a wishaniccawould mentality. terrible. one shot licked outside DC live or the ritz and there goes the wknd. pandemonium. shit was retarded. if i were president i would offer a medical pussy program (like medical marijuana) for dudes who would otherwise commit crimes out of sexual frustration. watch the crime rate hit zero.

69. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

D. Billz Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 7:10 pm
    # no more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 7:05 pm

D. Billz Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 7:03 pm
    white boy credit, jew boy spending

*rocks boat shoes to dice game*

lmao, with the capris ?

^Lol. B’more has been off that for about 2 solid years now.

Thank you Jim Jones, Pharrell, and Kanye.

…. yeah but we won’t ever stop clowning b-more for that, no matter what ….

70. I Hate My Job Says:

Yo Esk,that Raekwon Letter to BIG link is dead

71. D_Block_4_Life Says:

lol @ Chea

Yeah man, i just be chlling now, i like to go to certain spots where i’m going to find certain type of women. Don’t get me wrong i’ll still bag a hood rat at the gas station ont he way there but i be trying to hit up the spots with different crowds. I still go to the hooded out spots from time to time though.

DC live or the ritz

^WOW. R.I.P. to both those spots.

73. kevfresco Says:

oh vol 2 & 3 of 0212-sicktape theme this summer.

and sputnik in brooklyn april 2nd w/planet u. joell ortiz fell thru.

rawspillage.

74. A tribe called quest Says:

Yo i rock cardigans cause i have the body for it [nh] Seeing a 250lb nigga wear a cardigan is just sad.

house parties/gatherings > bars > lounges > cultural events > family cookout with high and inebriated family members you don’t care to see > clubs

76. anons Says:

if i were president i would offer a medical pussy program….for dudes who would otherwise commit crimes out of sexual frustration

6 pack a pussy and head in (c) B Mac

77. A tribe called quest Says:

The only thing i cant rock is the prep sweater with the cutoff sleeves

78. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

@ d block oh of course the hood spots are sometimes the most fun. i avoid the really gritty spots tho, too old for that testosteroni bang bang fight-for-no-reason bullshit. in the chi, now that they tore down a lot of the hi-rise projects, a lot of the really hood places are out in the south suburbs like harvey, markham, chatham, etc. because everybody who used to live in those projects took their voucher and went straight to the burbs. really gritty spots, all caddies and bonnevilles outside, everybody got least one or two toolies, i mean fuck is a dude like me hitting a spot like that for.

79. old.sole Says:

The only thing i cant rock is the prep sweater with the cutoff sleeves

^ you mean those sweater vest joints

80. JDS Says:

anybody read this shit yet?

fakeshoredrive.com/2009/03/inside-cool-kids-when-fish-ride.html

“Now, I don’t want to gas you guys up too much (like Chuck gassed me), but in my humble opinion, The Cool Kids have an absolute classic on their hands.”

get the fuck outta here… lol

81. old.sole Says:

The only thing i cant rock is the prep sweater with the cutoff sleeves

^you mean those sweater vest jawns
    ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3191913

82. A tribe called quest Says:

D. Billz Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 7:04 pm
    coordinating > matching

–You gotta coordinate (c) John Witherspoon

youtube.com/watch?v=n2yHQGNhNPI

83. D_Block_4_Life Says:

@ Chea

I still fuck with some nuckle head niggas but i have different group of friends and shit. I’m at the point where i just chilling.

84. kevfresco Says:

get the fuck outta here… lol

classic?…meh. very dope? hell yeah.

85. A tribe called quest Says:

^you mean those sweater vest jawns
    ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3191913

–Thats actually kinda dope, im thinking of the actual sweaters with no sleeves

86. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Nothing wrong with a solid color v-neck sweater and some dope dunk (sb’s)/blazer/supras either to go out. I mean it’s really easy.

87. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Ralph Lauren > Life

But thats just me.

88. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

polo is just one brand i effs with. for those who can’t move past polo, i feel bad for them – what about martin margiela, tom ford, i mean shit there’s tons of fashion geniuses out there, people better get familiar!

*watching Jim Jones fuckery*

Smh. This nigga is a clown. You stickin’ your chest out on some hotel attendants and low-budget security? Wow.

90. Rockabye Says:

One of the funniest things I’ve ever heard happened tonight: A white girl saying the n-word. (She was quoting someone else, but, still, felt a little laughter.)

91. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Also if you don’t like getting fly on some level, then something is wrong with you, period.

92. A tribe called quest Says:

Nothing wrong with a mushroom shirt, mushroom shoes, mushroom belt, and a jacked with mushrooms inside. BAM BAM BAM!

# Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 7:37 pm

^ Word. Dickies… Carhartt… military fits. They slippin!

*crickets*

94. Eastern_Digital Says:

*watching Jim Jones fuckery*

co-sign. jim might as well call himself Pipo Jones.

95. digital scales Says:

lol what does your friends have to do with how you dress?

96. old.sole Says:

^are those shits affordable though?

97. Young Tyrone Lazarus Jenkins the Fif aka YTLJ5 aka White Boy Swag, Black Boy Tags Says:

Dickies… Carhartt… military fits

i fuck with all of these as a part of a greater whole. i.e. i’ll throw that carhartt jacket with some white boy jeans and some old school nikes – proper. but carhartt from the hat to the mechanics trousers – LOL. never.

98. digital scales Says:

im fly without wearing anything, im fly in boxers and a white tee

99. old.sole Says:

Dickies shorts>>>>>
    especially for those bbq’s n shit

100. D_Block_4_Life Says:

lol what does your friends have to do with how you dress?
    I was telling Chea about going out to nice spots and hoods spots hence going with different groups of friends.

101. cakez Says:

im fly without wearing anything, im fly in boxers and a white tee

owwwwww ^

# Eastern_Digital Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 7:40 pm

*watching Jim Jones fuckery*

co-sign. jim might as well call himself Pipo Jones.

^The 1/203th respect I had for him just left the buildin’. I empathize with the average blue-collar worker because I know how rough it is out here. Niggas just wanna make their money, feed their families, and eat. Then you got this C-list celebrity using addressing you in a belligerent and obscene manner. Like, as a Black man, how could you just disrespect bred’ren? I mean, he was in Atlanta and dude, 9 times outta 10, is a bonafide faggot… but still, that was just OD.

103. D_Block_4_Life Says:

im fly without wearing anything, im fly in boxers and a white tee
    This is a certain level of getting fly, so we are in agreement.

104. moneyray aka i comment on nahright so fuck 50 Says:

can anybody argue the fact that Love Vs Money is album of the year so far?

wow this guy can really write.

# old.sole Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 7:43 pm

Dickies shorts>>>>>
    especially for those bbq’s n shit

^I can’t. I tried a pair of them shits on last summer and they were extra uncomfortable. Material chaffing my legs and shit. Material didn’t “give” at all. Felt like the tin man. Left them shits in WalMart.

106. cakez Says:

that dream shit??

107. digital scales Says:

im just a cool bum fucking bitches with cribs and running hot water and shit

108. sean coonery Says:

Why is this event held in Austin, TX…

no disrespect to the Longhorns…

but shouldn’t this even have been held in MIAMI, LA, NY or CHICAGO?

It would of had more of a turn out…

No disrespect to the Lone Star State…

109. moneyray aka i comment on nahright so fuck 50 Says:

# cakez Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 7:46 pm

that dream shit??

^yeah..b4 you get hateful..take a serious listen..i have not heard talent like that in a while..dude is really talented.

110. sean coonery Says:

*event

111. D_Block_4_Life Says:

im just a cool bum fucking bitches with cribs and running hot water and shit
    Can’t argue with that.

112. cakez Says:

^^ lmaoo was no hate in my comment, shits ehhhh aiight ill let it rock

113. old.sole Says:

# digital scales Says:
    March 11th, 2009 at 7:40 pm

lol what does your friends have to do with how you dress?
    ===========================

say ur dressed fly as fuck when you n your boys hit up the bar or club n yall run into a group of smashable chicks. you strike up a convo with one of them and then one of her friends interjects “he rollin with sum some dusty ass muthafuckas”….ur freshness is null and void

114. D_Block_4_Life Says:

FTR i stay in nike shorts and nike chancletas just chllin’, like wassup baby?

115. sean coonery Says:

The Dream’s album is amazing…

The Dream > Ne-Yo

The Dream > T-Pain

I’d rather listen to the Dream…than that fucking child molestor….

116. cakez Says:

^ FACT

117. moneyray aka i comment on nahright so fuck 50 Says:

so i just got the text from shorty thats doing the prom limo shit..she said everybody thats in the limo gotta pay 95..what a big difference from 240..if we woulda got the lambo doors..i told niggas..the lambo doors dont really matter since nobody is gonna see us getting out the fuckin limo anyway..so we all win when people take my advice

118. Rockabye Says:

Is Love Vs Money that Dream album?

Dude can write, but he’s ass as a live performer. He opened for Hov and Mary J. in Miami on that tour, and he was beyond awful.

*watches Juelz fuckery*

Overseas threats? Really?

120. Kell-El Says:

digital scales Says:

March 11th, 2009 at 7:12 pm

^ Word I only dress up when I need too like dates with the wifey or family ish besides that it’s straight loungin’ status (no LL)

121. moneyray aka i comment on nahright so fuck 50 Says:

The Dream’s album is amazing…

^it really is..and im glad that someone mainstream is still putting talent into theyre work..the way the songs play into each other..and the album plays into his last album on a itunes playlist is just fucking ridiculous

122. old.sole Says:

^I’ve had the same problem with the walmart ones. for some reason the ones I picked up @ a dickies outlet worked out better.you could go one sz. bigger…just one size though if not u look foolish

123. moneyray aka i comment on nahright so fuck 50 Says:

^i saw him open at the heart of the city tour when they came to ny..he did a great job in my opinion for an opening act..let alone im a dream stan from the last album.

124. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

*throws on these*

chicouniform.com/Industrial/Coveralls/Dickies_Bib_Overalls_8953WH.JPG

*wit a pair of these in red*

individualsole.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/clarks-wallabee-akasha-limited-edition-2.jpg

*puts on wife beater on TOP of overalls*

*chills*

125. Rockabye Says:

Still: Ne-Yo > The-Dream

Irreplaceable > Umbrella

126. Notreal » Blog Archive » Trackstar The DJ Presents The GOP Mix Says:

[…] another show. Bar none, ours is THE best show on Friday. The bill is lovely, if I do say so myself. B.o.B. is headlining. Eskay and our Crew will be in the building. To quote eskay, “RSVP now or hate […]

127. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Trackstar the DJ Presents: The GOP Mix Says:

[…] e-homie and TSS affiliate Trackstar the DJ was kind enough to throw together this mix in honor of Friday’s Grand Old Party of Bootleggers and Tastemakers. If you’ve been following any of these esteemed artists, there probably isn’t anything […]

128. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: B.o.B. Plans His Trip to SXSW Says:

[…] Ray, B.Rich and them plan for their trip to SXSW this week. Of course, you can catch Bob headlining the Nah Right x TSS “Grand Ole Party Of Bootleggers & Tastemakers”on Friday night. I’ll be in the building, most of the Smoking Section crew will be in the […]

129. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Slim Thug feat. UGK - Leanin’ Says: