The Marching 9 – March 9th (Biggie Tribute) (Dirty)

Busta Rhymes attends The Dream album release party at Promenade on March 9, 2009 in New York City.

Busta Rhymes feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, Lil Cease, Billy Danze & Lil Fame, Maino, Red Cafe, Uncle Murda – March 9th (Dirty)

Produced by Dready.

Shouts to big SPLASH!

Good looks for the preview vid last night Bus.

92 Responses to “The Marching 9 – March 9th (Biggie Tribute) (Dirty)”

1. Beezy Says:

niggas is saying mad undisclaimed gay shit right…and not the usual suspects.

2. SDP Says:

i am more of the type to hit and run..like asian drivers

3. A tribe called quest Says:

I wish jay was gay so that it can rock the whole foundation of hiphop. That would be the greatest shit storm ever

4. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

kevfresco Says:

March 10th, 2009 at 4:19 pm
    so fux…..

i seen kid cudi lastnight and homebois stage show is dope. he might have a new fan.

^^^^^^

He has some good Energy Right? I hate to say it but he reminds me of Kanye when I saw Kanye doing promotion for COllege Dropout. They are though very different and very similar, no oxymoron.

5. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

kevfresco Says:

March 10th, 2009 at 4:07 pm
    ^ he’ll prolly fake his death and they’ll never find his body

they want him to tell on his partners. he might get pardoned n shit.

^Negative. The only other people to tell on are his children, who made up the board of directors of his company and his wife, who did the company’s books. He’s not turning on them. Plus, he is the big fish in this scheme.

6. kevfresco Says:

this is the lineup? i can vibe w/sheek, p, and m.o.p. but……

he dropped the ball w/red, m ,and maino.

7. Beezy Says:

Somali you sound mad gay today…you going through some life changes?

8. Mac Brown Says:

blacklistednews.com/news-3580-0-21-21–.html

^^THIS SHIT IS FUNNY/SCARY AT THE SAME TIME

9. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

go out with her buy her dinner and shit beyond just fucking her face off
    ============================================
    Basically tricking. I feel ya fam. I ain’t spending shit on a white girl. I mean zero. I mean, we’re splitting everything, food bill, hotel fee, everything. She’ll be lucky to get a whole piece of Bubble Yum outta me.

10. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

Had anybody this side of Pac ever said they think Biggie was wack or overrated or something similar? he might be the most loved MC ever.. Tupac has more STANS but he gets alot of Hate and Biggie has alot more unequivacol LOVE

11. Beezy Says:

they want him to tell on his partners. he might get pardoned n shit.

>Chase yesterday they said that there is an admin assistant who helped make fake trading tickets and financial statements.

Bitch made like $15/hr but had a $10M house in the Hamptons.

You figure it out.

12. kevfresco Says:

he reminds me of Kanye when I saw Kanye doing promotion for COllege Dropout.

yea he does. mahfuka was havin fun. he coulda loosened up on the 501 spandex tho.

13. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

btw ORTIZ did a nice little rendition

14. SDP Says:

lol wussup beezy. life changes? no more like a change of beezys..you know how that go…..beezy

15. A tribe called quest Says:

This song is not bad, any tribute will do really. I will say this means nothing without a verse from jay, idc if lil cease raps his little heart out

16. Ghost Writer Says:

I keep thinking if BIG would still be messing with Puff if he was still here…

17. green eyes Says:

# Mac Brown Says:
    March 10th, 2009 at 4:22 pm

blacklistednews.com/news-3580-0-21-21–.html

^^THIS SHIT IS FUNNY/SCARY AT THE SAME TIME

^ hi mac, link doesnt work

18. Beezy Says:

Niggas who don’t like Maino aren’t listening right.

19. kevfresco Says:

Bitch made like $15/hr but had a $10M house in the Hamptons.

yep. she one of em according to cnn….and cottdamn! to her payscale-lifestyle ratio.

^if you think I ain’t coppin you’re crazy

21. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Bitch made like $15/hr but had a $10M house in the Hamptons.

You figure it out.

^Hahaha. I’ve been reading about this cocksucker off and on all damn day. He’s trying to have the gov’t let his wife keep her house, and that shit is crazy. Lets say he was a drug dealer and his wife was a part of the operation, they wouldn’t let her keep shit. I want to see how this all plays out

22. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

I went to the GAP yesterday and they had v-neck T’s in all kinds of spring/summer colors for like 10bucks instead of 20 needless to say I went in and copped like 8

23. rex hussla Says:

Beezy Says:

March 10th, 2009 at 4:26 pm
    Niggas who don’t like Maino aren’t listening right.
    ___________________________________________

*dead* please point me in the right direction [ll]

24. Mark Twain Fame Says:

cocker spaniel

25. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

I want one of them shits Esk……. they mad affordable too

26. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Nigga like me dloaded the TROY original…about 3 minutes in I’m like when the fuck is Ortiz gonna spit? FML

27. Beezy Says:

Niggas who don’t like Maino aren’t listening right.
    ___________________________________________

*dead* please point me in the right direction [ll]

>Drink two 40s, smoke five blunts, fuck a bitch and then go kill a nigga. After that throw a Maino track on…you’ll finally be able to understand what he’s saying since your now living his normal nights.

28. SDP Says:

# Beezy Says:
    March 10th, 2009 at 4:26 pm

Niggas who don’t like Maino aren’t listening right.

what the fuck does maino say that jim jones, lil boosie, n plies havent said?

29. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

Maino = UpNorth Plies …….

30. kevfresco Says:

yo esk, that brother ali jawn, thas new? its dope. its like an ode to muslims in entertainment and sports. keeeeewl.

31. Big Homie Says:

^if you think I ain’t coppin you’re crazy

^ Now that is some gully shit that I’d actually rock out in the street, public, bar, etc. Snuggies are more in the crib lounge type.

32. Big_seth Says:

# eskay Says:
    March 10th, 2009 at 4:26 pm

^if you think I ain’t coppin you’re crazy

LMAO. Its the snuggie for men. lol

I could see some D-boys hustlin on the block with these jawns. foreel.

33. SDP Says:

>Drink two 40s, smoke five blunts, fuck a bitch and then go kill a nigga.

im sorry beezy..most of us aren’t cold hearted killer thug goons like you are..

btw..YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE

34. green eyes Says:

# eskay Says:
    March 10th, 2009 at 4:26 pm

^if you think I ain’t coppin you’re crazy

^ damn.. its that cold in nyc? yall lost BIG
    f’real tho– anyone see that grizzly bear sleeping bag that papgiorgio posted i twitter? fucking hilarious

35. Big Homie Says:

asylum.com/2009/03/10/tell-the-cold-to-f-off-with-your-sleeping-bag-suit/

^if you think I ain’t coppin you’re crazy

36. A tribe called quest Says:

Thats like the hood body armor

37. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

# Ghost Writer Says:
    March 10th, 2009 at 4:25 pm

I keep thinking if BIG would still be messing with Puff if he was still here…

^^BIG would have been on AMALGAM DiGITAL

38. Big_seth Says:

# eskay Says:
    March 10th, 2009 at 4:26 pm

asylum.com/2009/03/10/tell-the-cold-to-f-off-with-your-sleeping-bag-suit/

^if you think I ain’t coppin you’re crazy

LMAO. Its the snuggie for men. lol

I could see some D-boys hustlin on the block with these jawns. foreel.

>>Now that is some gully shit that I’d actually rock out in the street, public, bar, etc. Snuggies are more in the crib lounge type.

that’s what i’m saying. if I still played the corners, that would be the best shit ever. it has built in boots, otherwise I’d do the army green joint with some construct Timbs.

40. Dre Says:

# that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:
    March 10th, 2009 at 4:28 pm e

Maino = UpNorth Plies …….
    _________________________________________________________

Plies actually has a fanbase.

No, really.

Seriously.

I’m dead ass. And no, I’m not one of them.

41. Dre Says:

I’m dead serious.

42. rex hussla Says:

you’d look like barney rockin’ that shit

^roffle…imagine chilling in the bar with that shit on. posted up on a stool sweating your ass off.

44. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

PLIES= RnB Goon..which hit song does he have without a bitch harmonizing on the hook?

That pussy remind me of my gunnnn/I break you down gurl/this goon loving/beat that puzzy up like we thuggin..

45. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

=========================================
    Son, ain’t no way you running from the cops in that shit lol

46. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

ANybody from Miami gets a fan base ……. Swear to God the south been without broadband or winrar

47. Latarian Milton Says:

eskay Says:

March 10th, 2009 at 4:31 pm
    if I still played the corners

Don’t make me expose you to those who don’t know you. (c) eskay

48. Mac Brown Says:

^ hi mac, link doesnt work

Hey,

I guess that was a fail.

49. SDP Says:

# Highsaiah Thomas Says:
    March 10th, 2009 at 4:30 pm

# Ghost Writer Says:
    March 10th, 2009 at 4:25 pm

I keep thinking if BIG would still be messing with Puff if he was still here…

^^BIG would have been on AMALGAM DiGITAL

no BIG would be smarter than that…BIG would sign to Youuuuuuuuuung Mulaaaaaaaaaaa Baaaaaaaaaaaaaabyyyyyyy!!!

and do songs in auto-tune..the nigga would actually try to harmonize

50. A tribe called quest Says:

Son, ain’t no way you running from the cops in that shit lol

–No but he’ll survive. Tell me that shit cant take a bullet let alone a beating.

51. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Highsaiah Thomas Says:

March 10th, 2009 at 4:33 pm
    =================================
    SMH @ Niggas dissing an artist without listening to their album.

Plies has watered his shit down from his first album, but dude got alot of potent street records. “100 Years” is real spit.

52. Latarian Milton Says:

*reminisces from the imaginary eskay perspective*

53. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

================================
    You definitely ain’t getting tazed in that get up lol.

54. SDP Says:

Don’t make me expose you to those who don’t know you. (c) eskay

BEST BLOGGER BEEF OF 09′

the nigga eskay pulled up the christmas wish present from his gmail

“pretty please eskay put me on your list”

ethered the fuck outta that nigga..that was foul..but the nigga deserved it..

shaq dont expose niggas on christmas..wut part of the game is that?

55. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Then I blitz and reminisce on my nigga Notorious (c) Busta

56. A tribe called quest Says:

The money is on infomercials now, you see more of them popping up ever so often.

>>i fuck with air max 90s. back when i used to hug the block and pitch O’s, you would need a good, well-constructed running shoe to outrun the Yonkers Police Department

i never really sold drugs, I was a booster. so yeah, I still needed the 90’s 95’s, no doubt.

58. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

BIG would have discovered about 12-20 other dope rappers by now, he would have contributed more to the game than giving us Memphis Bleek and Amil. BIG was really about the artform.

59. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

BEST BLOGGER BEEF OF 09′

the nigga eskay pulled up the christmas wish present from his gmail

“pretty please eskay put me on your list”

ethered the fuck outta that nigga..that was foul..but the nigga deserved it..

shaq dont expose niggas on christmas..wut part of the game is that?
    ====================================
    Whoa! Elaborate…

60. green eyes Says:

# Highsaiah Thomas Says:
    March 10th, 2009 at 4:39 pm

^ why you hating on bleek? that boys just one hit away

61. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

Biggie did kind of give us Cam, no? or was that MASE

62. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Highsaiah Thomas Says:

March 10th, 2009 at 4:39 pm
    =======================================
    Co-sign

63. Johnathan Osterman Says:

So making up BIG’s imaginary life post 97 is still whats hot in the streets huh?

64. kevfresco Says:

eh’time i try to vibe on brother ali i keep hearing pharoahe monch.

then i stop vibin’.

Bleek’s a millionaire

66. Ghost Writer Says:

Highsaiah Thomas Says:

March 10th, 2009 at 4:39 pm

Name one rapper from JR Mafia better than Bleek OR Amil….but BIG was ill

67. kevfresco Says:

nah just on the net. that died in the streets around ’01 ’02.

68. Big Homie Says:

15 more minutes until I leave work. That’s right nahgers. Where you all at? Lets go!!

lol

69. Latarian Milton Says:

brother ali is a talented brother. and yes i say “brother” because when you embrace islam, you apostate from your whiteness lol.

70. Beezy Says:

eskay kept the Boosters boostin

71. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

=============================================
    Dude’s albino, not white.

72. kevfresco Says:

Bleek’s a millionaire

from?

73. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

eskay Says:

March 10th, 2009 at 4:43 pm
    Bleek’s a millionaire
    ===========================
    So is Soulja Boy

74. Beezy Says:

Dude’s albino, not white.

^He’s white…we’ve been through this many times.

75. A tribe called quest Says:

eskay kept the Boosters boostin

–No he keeps computers putin

76. kevfresco Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:

March 10th, 2009 at 4:45 pm
    =============================================
    Dude’s albino, not white.

canaanite. but yea chea, you heard that jawn ‘good lord’ that esk posted earlier?

77. Big_seth Says:

# Johnathan Osterman Says:
    March 10th, 2009 at 4:40 pm

lol

78. SDP Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:
    March 10th, 2009 at 4:39 pm

BEST BLOGGER BEEF OF 09′

the nigga eskay pulled up the christmas wish present from his gmail

“pretty please eskay put me on your list”

ethered the fuck outta that nigga..that was foul..but the nigga deserved it..

shaq dont expose niggas on christmas..wut part of the game is that?
    ====================================
    Whoa! Elaborate…

the streets…i mean the internets were talkin

and i guess this up n coming blogger guy sending this

n i guess eskay didnt..so dude got mad..and made “if your favorite blogs were rappers” and said nahright was plies lmfao…i was wishing it would be weezy…but it was plies…(and not in a good way..pretty much dissin the site)

here it is

and eskay pops up in the comments section..

and so

e-World e-War 2.1 pops off

this should be on

BEEF V: the rise of the silver bloggers

79. rex hussla Says:

If BIG was still alive he’d have quit hip-hop, become a famed Broadway Actor, developed a cooking show for the Food Network, and would have brokered peace treaties all throughout the Middle East.

80. dorian gray Says:

ROFL. Just spit (ll) on my sidekick @Latarian Milton.

you get shot at call me I do the shootin

82. SDP Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:
    March 10th, 2009 at 4:39 pm

BEST BLOGGER BEEF OF 09′

the nigga eskay pulled up the christmas wish present from his gmail

“pretty please eskay put me on your list”

ethered the fuck outta that nigga..that was foul..but the nigga deserved it..

shaq dont expose niggas on christmas..wut part of the game is that?
    ====================================
    Whoa! Elaborate…

the streets…i mean the internets were talkin

and i guess this up n coming blogger guy sending this
    i40.tinypic.com/2m5f874.jpg

here it is
    hhhead.com/2009/03/if-your-favorite-blogs-were-rappers/

and eskay pops up in the comments section..

and so

e-World e-War 2.1 pops off

this should be on

BEEF V: the rise of the silver bloggers

83. Danielson Says:

that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

March 10th, 2009 at 4:40 pm
    Biggie did kind of give us Cam, no? or was that MASE

what you on about? neither.

it was big l who gave cam and mase a chance, they monkey asses wanted to be basketballers

I do the recruiting, I tutor the students

I nurture they brain, I’m moving the movement

86. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Ali is blind too?

Cotdamn!

Cam got his deal with Un through Big. Un was Big’s man.

88. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Biggie did kind of give us Cam, no? or was that MASE
    ======================================
    Big signed Cam

89. Danielson Says:

@ esk

you talking about from the start or his solo career now?

90. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

I think he was supposed to sign to Undeas but BIG passed & Un signed him to Untertainment

>>you talking about from the start or his solo career now?

his solo career after COC

92. Danielson Says:

how long til pray iv reign leaks? wanna see if theres any decent tracks on there.