Jim Jones ft. Akon – Click Clack (Prod. by DJ Green Lantern)

Jim Jones ft. Akon – Click Clack (Prod. by DJ Green Lantern)

Props to YN and them

Previously: Busta Rhymes, Jadakiss, Jim Jones, Jay Rock & Raekwon – Pepsi Mic Smash

31 Responses to “Jim Jones ft. Akon – Click Clack (Prod. by DJ Green Lantern)”

1. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

Beezy Says:
    March 10th, 2009 at 10:00 am
    Maino is trash homie, sure he has proven he can make a few hit records but as far as lyrical dexterity, no thanks.

^I mean he isnt the greatest rapper…I like his goonery and general outlook on life.

* co-signs *

Beezy Says:
    March 10th, 2009 at 10:01 am
    Andd FTR i think “All The Above” knocks but that’s only because of the hook and the beat.

^Co-sign…but Maino has passion in his bars. He is spitting real shit. I like rappers who dont go over the top on this fantasy balling lifestyle.

Maino stays true to his humble ghettoness.

* double co-signs *

2. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

smh @ me going to get some breakfast and coming back 3 posts later

3. Big Homie Says:

*waits for another Cam post*

4. D_Block_4_Life Says:

You saw 20 pack running from that foreign slut in the previews? She was lobbying for dick down session and your boy was running away like he was in 5th grade. There has to be 2 sides.

5. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Rick Ross is a fucking assclown. I heard part of his interview last night, and son was not only dodging the CO question, but when asked what started the whole thing between him and 50 he changed his story. I thought it was cause 50 somehow dissed him at the BET Awards by not acknowledging him. Last night he said its cause 50 was being real disrespectful to the game. When asked if 50 said anything about or towards him, he was like not directly, but he was taking shots and I can’t have that. Fuck outta here. It was a promo stunt, it generated some extra interests. Cool. But look at the extra shit that came out of it…

Sucka ass niggas.

With that said, Daps to the morning crew

6. D_Block_4_Life Says:

The greatest episode of anything ever is about to take place on Sunday for Rock of Love.

Im not a major stan…but DB4L tell me you didnt see the commercial where your girl Brittanya literally punches another bitch dead in the face.
    Yoooo fam, you peeped that, that even turns me on more. FTR i would willing eat Brittanya anal cavity with a spork.

7. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Jim Jones ft. Akon- Whick Whack

8. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

March 10th, 2009 at 10:21 am
    yo, why was “for the love of ray j” a rerun last night???

i was legitimately upset. .

**That show is boring as shit…I’m disappointed…For what it’s worth, “Flavor of Love”, for all of its embarrassing coonery, unbelievability, and general wrongness, still holds the crown….”Flavor Flaaaaaaaaaaav!!!”

9. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Caliente!! *holds two Ryu-esque fireballs in handz*
    deadeadead

10. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

^Quadruple co-sign. That chick is candy!

11. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

as far as the biggie ” tribute ” song look at it this way, at least jim jones wasn’t on it

12. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

b-ease Says:

March 10th, 2009 at 10:26 am
    what’s not to like?

trendhunter.com/photos/33432/1

Admittedly, I think Rosario tends to be overrated. But that pic is insane.

**That whole Complex photo shoot is>>>>>>>>>

***Looks to the ad banner on the right

***Sees a little 6 yr old girl with no legs- Shriners Hospital ad….

**Depressed for the rest of the day

13. b-ease Says:

In my opinion, the latter is actually a much better reason.

Battling someone cause they’re fucking up hiphop>>Battling someone because he didnt give you dap and your feelings got hurt

14. Beezy Says:

^Dog if that bitch wanted me to fuck I’d run as far as possible…if she trapped me in a corner…and i had to nowhere to go…Id eat a fucking sianide pill before fucking her.

15. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Beezy Says:

March 10th, 2009 at 10:26 am
    yo, why was “for the love of ray j” a rerun last night???

i was legitimately upset. .

**That show is boring as shit

>Ike you seen lil Hood’s rap number? And the fuckery involving Larry the Photog.

LORJ is greeeeeeeeeat

**Nah, I stopped tuning in, like 2 episodes in….I might give it another shot, though (no Tila Tequila)

16. NANYA OMAE Says:

whattup?
    whats rock of love? reality show?

17. b-ease Says:

***Sees a little 6 yr old girl with no legs- Shriners Hospital ad….

**Depressed for the rest of the day

YO, that shit freaked me the fuck out last week.

18. Beezy Says:

^Ross specifically said in the beginning that it was because 50 didnt acknowledge him, and gave him a disrespectful look at the BET awards.

Who the fuck wouldnt? Your a C. fucking. O.

Now he’s just trying to save face.

19. b-ease Says:

Co-sign. I consider myself to have fairly low standards when it comes to smashing broads, but I’m drawing the line at Frenchie. That bitch is disgusting.

20. digital scales Says:

de oma chamchi toh pada soh

21. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Lol, well since a well documented fact on here that I am an insatiable piece of shit, I would blam her on the strength of her buchanan’s alone.

22. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

yo, the first episode of 4LORJ had the best lookin chicks of any of the vh1 reality shows. . .

unique, stacks, feisty, cocktail, chardonnay, cashmere, naturalle. . . . all them chicks was lookin incredible except lil hood.

23. D_Block_4_Life Says:

It’s a**

24. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

rosario dawson in “25th Hour” >>>>>>

25. D_Block_4_Life Says:

chardonnay
    I’ve said it before i’ll say it again, yes she has sex appeal but she also has extraterrestrial swag in her face

26. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

March 10th, 2009 at 10:34 am
    chardonnay

^Doesn’t matter. She’s definitely not ugly. She would get it. She looks better than Frenchy

27. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

March 10th, 2009 at 10:34 am
    rosario dawson in “25th Hour” >>>>>>

***Yezzur…”Naturelle”- she was dope in tha shittastical Alexander the Great movie with Colin Farrell (sp?), too…The homie D. Billz has a funny story about meeting her at a party, a couple of years ago..

28. Bill Hu$tle Says:

Whats good? *daps all in attendance*

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    March 10th, 2009 at 10:32 am

^ Co-sign. Good u aint include Danger on that list. never trust a bitch with a face tattoo. just a bulls eye for a cum shot (nhjic)

29. B!Z Says:

*hears beat turns off immediately*

30. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

lol, give the brief synopsis . . .

31. Kell-El Says: