Brother Ali – Good Lord

Off that The Truth Is Here EP, in stores and on iTunes today.

Brother Ali – Good Lord

Previously: Brother Ali – The Truth Is Here DVD Trailer

58 Responses to “Brother Ali – Good Lord”

1. Rockabye Says:

For the record, I think ILM is the greatest concept for a reality show ever.

But I actually like the game and usually just shrug at the idiocy.

2. b-ease Says:

But I actually like the game and usually just shrug at the idiocy.

*blankest of blank stares*

3. Rockabye Says:

Also, that Click Clack beat would be a banger if was a little louder and deeper. And Akon sounds as dangerous as a daiquiri.

4. Beezy Says:

lets see if this one gets run up to 400 comments again.

Then we know eskay gettin paid to make it look like Ali got heavy buzz.

No shots Brother, I’m a fan.

5. D_Block_4_Life Says:

chardonnay
    I’ve said it before i’ll say it again, yes she has sex appeal but she also has extraterrestrial swag in her face

6. Beezy Says:

Damn, I can’t believed D_Block stated he’d fuck Frenchie. You my friend are a ass sporking filthball.

>>Then we know eskay gettin paid to make it look like Ali got heavy buzz.

kneegrow please

8. Rockabye Says:

But I actually like the game and usually just shrug at the idiocy.

*blankest of blank stares*

I’ve seen almost all of the Flavor of/I Love NY season. Nothing’s going to surprise me at this point.

That said, I’m going to watch this upcoming episode and then see what I think. If it’s the sort of insanity y’all are saying it is, I’m sure I’ll enjoy it.

9. b-ease Says:

unique, stacks, feisty, cocktail, chardonnay, cashmere, naturalle. . . . all them chicks was lookin incredible except lil hood.

Unique’s a lame broad. You forgot Danger. Co-sign the general idea tho.

10. The Shooter Says:

Fuck work

11. B!Z Says:

my neighbors had a baby tht looks jut like him

12. icanhazmangu Says:

dame dash should get on millionaire matchmaker

13. Beezy Says:

Lite:

Prodigy Rates His Top 40 GOAT MC’s

^This nigga got mad time on his hands.

14. Beezy Says:

Cocktail > Danger > the rest still left

15. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

March 10th, 2009 at 10:34 am
    rosario dawson in “25th Hour” >>>>>>

***Yezzur…”Naturelle”- she was dope in tha shittastical Alexander the Great movie with Colin Farrell (sp?), too…The homie D. Billz has a funny story about meeting her at a party, a couple of years ago..

16. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Cocktail > Danger > the rest still left
    This.

17. b-ease Says:

The blank stare wasnt so much about you disliking the idiocy (which I guess I can understand), but moreso about you liking the game (which I really don’t).

18. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

icanhazmangu Says:

March 10th, 2009 at 10:36 am
    dame dash should get on millionaire matchmaker

^hahaha. I was thinking that shit last night. What hip hop celebrity should get on millionaire matchmaker.

19. The Shooter Says:

Office gossip is the worst

20. Bill Hu$tle Says:

Whats good? *daps all in attendance*

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    March 10th, 2009 at 10:32 am

yo, the first episode of 4LORJ had the best lookin chicks of any of the vh1 reality shows. . .

^ Co-sign. Good u aint include Danger on that list. never trust a bitch with a face tattoo. just a bulls eye for a cum shot (nhjic)

21. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

icanhazmangu Says:

March 10th, 2009 at 10:36 am
    dame dash should get on millionaire matchmaker

***Dame’s wifey is on point, though….I just read somewhere that the chick from that show got a breast reduction….not really my kind of chick, but she’s got a little sex appeal to me- reminds me of an older version of Soleil Moon Frye….

22. Beezy Says:

^Except I haven’t seen a speck of color in any of the males or females on that show.

Apparently we find love easily while the nuerotic crackers obsess over their lonliness.

23. b-ease Says:

LOL, I forgot the details, it basically amounts to him watching the opprotunity of a lifetime walk by. Not to say I wouldve done anything different…

24. Beezy Says:

Wait I take that back…there was an indian looking dude who they said was hispanic on Millionaire Matchmaker once.

25. Rockabye Says:

but moreso about you liking the game (which I really don’t).

You know how Survivor’s basically “figure out how to beat everyone to a million dollars”? ILM is like that with vets of the game.

None of those people is naive, so it should be better competition.

26. b-ease Says:

….not really my kind of chick, but she’s got a little sex appeal to me

Word. Definetly not dope in a traditional sense, but I would glady and actively smash.

27. Da PartyStarter Says:

Isn’t that dude in the flick MTF?

LOL

Wassup Nahgros?

28. Beezy Says:

….not really my kind of chick, but she’s got a little sex appeal to me

>Co-sign…her face is ehhh but them tits and legs are superb.

29. digital scales Says:

*rocks ring with the seal of Solomon*

*gets cool with mad jews*

30. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Beezy Says:

March 10th, 2009 at 10:40 am

**The Ben Stiller looking dude that had a painting of Brittany Spears and Madonna kissing, hanging in his living room? That m’fukka was a supreme douche….”heir to the Massengill fortune” (c) How I Met Your Mother (n/h, but that show is hilarious, even if reruns do air on Oxygen, lol)

31. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

lol, give the brief synopsis . . .

32. Rockabye Says:

Why hasn’t any rapper gone over the Rick Roll or “Sweet Child ‘O Mine” yet? As an emissary from whitey, I can tell you that either one of those things will get the Pitchfork set wet.

33. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

yo, remember that episode when ray j went shoppin with them hoes, and the jawn danger had her hair straightened?

yo, she’s the baddest thing walkin when she got straight hair. . . and to know she’ll be down for whatever in the sack makes you put her number on speed dial.

34. Beezy Says:

^Yeah…then he took her to that Latino Art Center and gave him one of his own paintings.

I’m luck WTF is he doing at this Latino Center, this dude JUST got off the train from Bunglapore.

35. Beezy Says:

Danger’s nude shots are not very great, imo.

>>”heir to the Massengill fortune” (c) How I Met Your Mother

^roffle, I saw that

37. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Danger’s nude shots are not very great, imo.
    Did you get to see the Taya shits? The Danger shits i saw had the juice box censored.

38. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    March 10th, 2009 at 10:45 am

^ true true, but for some reason i would choose unique over danger any day of the week

39. b-ease Says:

Danger’s nude shots are not very great, imo.

They were borderline wack actually. Shorty definetly looks better with clothes on.

40. Beezy Says:

Did you get to see the Taya shits?

^I opened it and saw the first one…that bitches pussy was straight roast beef.

41. b-ease Says:

The Danger shits i saw had the juice box censored.

It was for the best. She had a thicket of thorn bushes down there.

______ > untamed bushes

42. D_Block_4_Life Says:

She had a thicket of thorn bushes down there.
    You in their right mind….come on!

43. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

i think unique is the baddest in the house. . . real classy, cute, got some sexy ass lips. . . and her body is on point!

44. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

bushy boxes are the best.

“oooooh, i just wanna lay in her HAIR!”
    (c) 3 stacks “where are my panties”

45. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

eskay Says:

March 10th, 2009 at 10:46 am
    >>”heir to the Massengill fortune” (c) How I Met Your Mother

^roffle, I saw that

**HIMYM>>>>>especially the “perfect burger” and “naked man” (none) episodes this season…

46. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

^Her body is not on point. She’s shaped like a Kansas Chicken snack box

47. D_Block_4_Life Says:

You in their right mind….come on!
    Who**

48. b-ease Says:

and her body is on point!

LOL, im down chubby chicks, but Danger’s body is def not that on point. No ass, and she scared to show her stomach (peep the boxing episode). And her hair looks like its thinning. Great breasts tho.

49. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Her body is not on point. She’s shaped like a Kansas Chicken snack box
    haha

Cocktail > Unique

Cocktail > everyone

50. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Great breasts tho.
    I beg to differ, that my good man is a over statement.

51. Beezy Says:

______ > untamed bushes

^I piped this Indian broad once and she was almost completely untrimmed. What a fucking turn off.

Her ass was a complete bubble so of course I smashdededed…but I wasnt happy about the situation.

52. b-ease Says:

bushy boxes are the best.

No expertly trimmed is the best. Completely unkempt is just wrong.

53. digital scales Says:

Im cool with 72 demons

54. b-ease Says:

This was actually about Unique. I need to smoke an L.

55. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

March 10th, 2009 at 10:54 am
    Her body is not on point. She’s shaped like a Kansas Chicken snack box
    haha

Cocktail > Unique

Cocktail > everyone

^Cashmere is better than everyone based on looks alone. Her personality leaves something to be desired, but she seems like she’s a freak in the room

56. b-ease Says:

@beez

I always got that impression about Indian women. They just look like they dont shave. and *dead* at you using Noreaga circa The Reunion era slang.

57. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

cocktail is bad, though. i can’t front.

but on pure looks alone? stacks wins.

hands down.

58. ROD-Uno Says:

anybody watch rock of love…I only skim by it, but I noticed the black chick on there is doing “indie” flicks.