Memphis Bleek – Bitch We Get Low/Whiskey On The Rocks

Memphis Bleek – Bitch We Get Low

Memphis Bleek – Whiskey On The Rocks

Splash!

62 Responses to “Memphis Bleek – Bitch We Get Low/Whiskey On The Rocks”

1. Beezy Says:

Just as BA coasts over 400 this gets posted.

Me thinks that it was wanted for that last post to do big numbers.

2. Mac Brown Says:

Bleek- I kept the seat warm for you Mr Carter (none)

3. Beezy Says:

_____ > Get Low

4. Beezy Says:

Detroit > Get Low

5. the watcherz Says:

I can’t stand a bitch with a Jersey accent. Shits not attractiva at all.
    whatz wrong wit our accent all we do is replace our “s” with “z” we fuck up a couple other letters too and we say yo alot whatz wrong wit that

6. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

tequila straight > whiskey on the rocks

7. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

The numbers for that last post was driven by detroit.

Thank you.

8. Beezy Says:

I wonder whose car Bleek is posing in.

9. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Hennessy > everything

10. Most_Incredible! Says:

vodka > whiskey on the rocks

11. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

=============================================
    I wanna hang out with a female not Tony Soprano.

Chicks with Jersey accents sound like dudes.

12. Beezy Says:

Brother Ali paid eskay for his comments to get in the quadruple platinum range…make it look like there is a buzz building.

13. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Sqad Up > get low

14. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Bleek’s performance on The Dynasty album > The rest of his career

15. Kush Says:

Wasn’t that Clipse and Kanye joint supposed to drop today?

16. Beezy Says:

Bleek’s performance on The Dynasty album > The rest of his career

^Except for his verses on the intro of Life and Times Part 2, and RD I’ll co-sign.

17. Most_Incredible! Says:

# Beezy Says:
    March 9th, 2009 at 4:07 pm

^^lmao that would mean ppl still think nahright comments content = nahright post content

18. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

I think that Clipse joint may brick. Them without Pharrell is unproven ground.

19. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

“The Understanding” had a few bangers on there. . . Like 4/12 were tough

20. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Bleeks insatiable desire to rock his doo-rag’s for the last 15 years has to commended on some level.

21. Beezy Says:

the phantom…interior like fish eggs
    inside sits a nigga that can barely keep his kids fed

22. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Bleek hustlin backwards. . . I woulda had my own line of durags by now!

23. sleep Says:

Angie martinez said she cancels her rick ross interview today because he didn’t want to talk about being a CO

24. Beezy Says:

get some exercise duke, you need a little phys-ed
    same crusty doo-rag covers his lobsided ass hizzead

25. Beezy Says:

immabouda record this bleek diss

26. farsideoff Says:

Beezy Says:
    March 9th, 2009 at 4:06 pm
    I wonder whose car Bleek is posing in.

_ _ _ _ _
    “Hey yo take the pic fast, I have this back to Jay in 5 mins, the last time I was late 3 minutes he took away my allowance for 3 months.”

27. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Anyone ever try white Hennessy? My boy went to Brazil and they had that ishhh.

28. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Link?

29. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Rick Ross is a bird ass nigga. How long is he gonna duck the CO thing?

30. Beezy Says:

Anyone ever try white Hennessy? My boy went to Brazil and they had that ishhh.

^I’ve heard of it…a friend had some in the Carribbean.

31. Temp Agency aka Young Splashy Splash Says:

NahRight > RapRadar

32. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Bleek is the only nigga Jay stayed loyal too.

He must have pics of the Camel in drag or some shit.

33. farsideoff Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:
    March 9th, 2009 at 4:09 pm
    I think that Clipse joint may brick. Them without Pharrell is unproven ground.

_ _ _ _ _
    yeah, you’re right, collaborating with Kanye is such a huge risk…

34. BARPAN MUSIC Says:

white Hennessy>>>>>>>>>>>>

copped it in airport @ jamaica… its smooth straight up …w arizona ginseng ice tea..u dont even tast it…

35. Johnathan Osterman Says:

damn, you lot went IN on the D [II]

36. kevfresco Says:

that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

March 9th, 2009 at 4:05 pm
    tequila straight > whiskey on the rocks

co-sizz. specially when its pat-ron.(no)

37. Big Homie Says:

Anyone ever try white Hennessy? My boy went to Brazil and they had that ishhh.

^ I want it

38. the watcherz Says:

white Hennessy>>>>>>>>>>>>
    i heard of it i wish it was a place online to buy that

39. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Crack a bottle, everybody waddle..

40. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

That RapRadar shit could end up being a good site, but right now it seems like they spent some change on it & the content is very average.

41. D_Block_4_Life Says:

So yeah…

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    March 9th, 2009 at 4:12 pm

Bleek hustlin backwards. . . I woulda had my own line of durags by now!

^That’s a self-ethering business venture.

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:
    March 9th, 2009 at 4:16 pm

Bleek is the only nigga Jay stayed loyal too.

He must have pics of the Camel in drag or some shit.

^I was hoping that Camel would someday piss off Malik and in turn let the cat out the bag about Jigga’s hidden life.

44. A tribe called quest Says:

white hennessy, what like clear henn?

never heard of it but im intrigued

45. Big_seth Says:

# D. Billz Says:

probably true. Not saying Jigga is gay, but Bleek probably know way to much about that dude. His secret life could be anything from eating puppies to watching snuff films & bleek has the answers.

46. A tribe called quest Says:

Bleek is jays max b

47. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

March 9th, 2009 at 4:35 pm
    Bleek is jays max b
    =========================
    Nah, I don’t think anyone will ever accuse Bleek of helping Hov’s career.

ATCQ

False. Max B has put out way better music than Bleek.

49. Daniel Day Lou Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

March 9th, 2009 at 4:16 pm
    Bleek is the only nigga Jay stayed loyal too.

He must have pics of the Camel in drag or some shit.

as an insane jay stan I say that would be one for the spank bank

50. D_Block_4_Life Says:

(I’m bored)

My current favorite artist (this varies monthly):

Joey B (Slaughterhouse & Padded Room)
    Jay Electronica (I’ve been listening to him constantly for the last 3 months)
    Rick Ross (Last 4 album cuts released)
    Jadakiss (His singles and his album release has put me in Kiss mode subsequently causing me to dig up classic Kiss)
    Blu (His last mix tape)
    Honorable mention: Chuck (Although he is over saturating, he still has some shit on those 3 mix tapes)

His secret life could be anything from eating puppies to watching snuff films

^ LOL. You know Shawn Cory is probably into some weird ass shit. Niggas who play “cool” all the time in public are usually private weirdos.

52. D_Block_4_Life Says:

white hennessy, what like clear henn?
    Yeah.

53. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

Elliot Wilson hustling backwards(c)Nah Vet

54. A tribe called quest Says:

ATCQ

False. Max B has put out way better music than Bleek.

–Cosign, i was just trying to jumpstart the some arguments on nah

55. Big_seth Says:

# D. Billz Says:

Mos def.

56. BARPAN MUSIC Says:

white hennessy, what like clear henn?

^^^^^^
    its light brown…taste like henny privelidge but not as much sting to it (nhjic) but strong …almost like henny w a touch of honey..smooth

57. Jersey*made*me Says:

LF: I need to know what caliber of pistol they shot or shot @ Crooked I with.That nigga is scared straight(yes Rahway).Every interview this nigga is on the brink of tears.He can’t be a stranger to hammer fire,Cali was swinging AK’s before that shit became mainstream punchline material.I need that pistol like yesterday.

Aiight back to yall bullshit.

58. kevfresco Says:

Every interview this nigga is on the brink of tears.

word? link?

59. Lurk McGirt Says:

How rick ross still denyin bein a CO when he admitted it in the dondiva?

60. Seth Gueko Says:

bleek is a real cool nigga
    he rolls wit da best rapper alive
    nobody can really fux with him thus

ps: max b aka waviest of all time.
    can’t fux with. being wavy is the truth ! owwww

61. White Hennessy Says:

Cookies and Some Apple Juice > The South

62. DeHere Says:

I used to always wonder why he had a hat or doorag on….then I saw this his hairline