Video: Jadakiss Documentary Teaser

With Fabolous and Jay-Z

273 Responses to “Video: Jadakiss Documentary Teaser”

illmaaaaaaaaaatic

2. Beezy Says:

First day home I dived in it
    left her thighs dented
    now your bitch be paging me every 5 minutes

now thats what I call a teaser.

4. thekid10705 Says:

Y O PLEASE STAND UP!

5. Latarian Milton Says:

BOBO!

6. Latarian Milton Says:

ok just like that i’m out, vamoose and have a nice wknd suckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

7. Plug is a winner Says:

First day home I dived in it
    left her thighs dented
    now your bitch be paging me every 5 minutes
    ——-
    big L >>>> Jay Z

8. G7 Says:

I kinda forgot about Jada’s album.

9. Beezy Says:

big L >>>> Jay Z

^Co-sign

10. Plug is a winner Says:

dam I actually have the big picture here.

*listens*

# cOLD Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 3:43 pm

now thats what I call a teaser.

^ I might have to review that…

worldstarhiphop Estimated Worth $1.62 Million USD

^that nigga came up. Former Nahright poster, eskay spill the beans already.

13. D_Block_4_Life Says:

BROFFLECOPTER.
    Broffle

14. kevfresco Says:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

a fresh 7 grizzles of train wreck. shit stinks!

*hopes to recover like bruce in unbreakable*

then again…….

nah.

15. OWWW Says:

on the set of B-Real’s new single “Fire” About his new album “Smoke and Mirrors” OUT now! youtube.com/watch?v=6Sb734Wv1AY&eurl=
    B-Real talks about Cypress Hill’s New Album. Dj Muggs will be here of course but joints from dj premier, alc, pete rock, jake one and apathy too!

16. Beezy Says:

I stopped hangin around y’all,
    cause niggaz like you
    be prayin on my downfall,
    hopin I flop
    Hopin I stop,
    you probably even hope I get locked
    or be on the street corner with a pipe, smokin the rock
    I got more riches than you,
    fuck more bitches than you
    Only thing I haven’t got is more, stitches than you
    Fuckin punk,
    you ain’t a leader what?
    Nobody followed you
    You was never shit, your mother shoulda swallowed you

17. G7 Says:

Fuckin chicks is a rule
    If my girl think I’m loyal then that bitch is a fool

21. D_Block_4_Life Says:

My game is, vicious and cool
    Fuckin chicks is a rule
    If my girl think I’m loyal then that bitch is a fool
    Did your little brother pen this?

22. kevfresco Says:

wow. off to the infirmary then.

23. BrooklynNY Says:

do i want around with out papes, no way pal
    word up, my money longer than the OJ trial

24. Beezy Says:

my shit is hot like jerk chicken,
    I should rob you
    But with that cheap shit, you ain’t worth stickin’

I’ve got a left hook,
    that be leavin’ guys knocked out
    Keep frontin’, and I’m a choke you till your eyes pop out

*tumbleweed*

26. rex hussla Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 3:46 pm
    worldstarhiphop Estimated Worth $1.62 Million USD
    _____________________________________________

They need to sell that shit to the highest bidder sucker

27. Big_Seth Says:

We’re told the rapper was going through a security screening to get to his Southwest Airlines flight when a screener found crack cocaine on his person.

DAMN. You’d think someone with at least one hit song would be able to fly Delta… at least. lol

28. Beezy Says:

I’m not in the mood, son, so don’t push me tonight
    Plus I fucked your little sister and that pussy was right
    That pussy was tight, grippin’ my dick like a pair of pliers
    You fuckin’ snitch, right now you prolly wearin’ wires

29. OWWW Says:

big l > jz
    about lyrical ish in da street, one o one with the mic, cypher and underground thang
    but jigga > L
    about commercial approche of rap, construction of his own way
    about ish like big pimpin’, rocafella empire and amazin’ progression

30. Plug is a winner Says:

worldstarhiphop Estimated Worth $1.62 Million USD

^that ninja came up. Former Nahright poster, eskay spill the beans already.
    —–
    who is it?????????????

31. Bananas the Ape Says:

say it aint so LIL KIM, say it ain’t so…word to the CLEAR ONES busted watching CRUSH ON YOU video.

Aaliyah 3 sec clip had a nigga at ATTEN-HUT

youtube.com/watch?v=aiKZ2UX6_DM

32. Beezy Says:

I’m not a sweet stud, I’m a street thug
    That’s quick to beat a nigga like a cheap rug, till he leak blood

who is it

^joe 88? I think its G7 who runs smartenupNas.

34. Mark Twain Fame Says:

prrrrrrrrroooommmmmmmm queeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn

35. ave Says:

*listens to big L ft jay-z keep it real freestyle* dam who remembers milkbone frum jersey?

36. herbal kint Says:

this fiscal year I’m a stay hot buzzin /
    with dudes that help me shot like a-rod’s cousin

LF: that chick in the latest curly video >>>>

38. Mark Twain Fame Says:

wafflecoaster!

39. Beezy Says:

Be careful what you rush into, you lame-ass nigga
    No dough, always on the train-ass nigga
    Canal street, 10-karat-chain-ass nigga
    You got fucked upstate, you cupcake
    How many dicks can your butt take?
    I ran through every bitch in my path
    I was fuckin’ chicks in the ass when I was six-and-a-half

40. herbal kint Says:

since yall nagghers are still talking bout Big L this might be his dopest song ever

41. herbal kint Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=fNAkZF3him0

42. G7 Says:

herbal kint Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 3:56 pm
    this fiscal year I’m a stay hot buzzin /
    with dudes that help me shot like a-rod’s cousin

^latest sports cultural reference……gotta be Budden right?

43. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

who the nigga who got got with the crack

44. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

GATT!

who the nigga who got got with the crack

^ nah lite coolio

46. herbal kint Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 3:56 pm
    who is it

^joe 88? I think its G7 who runs smartenupNas.

….. surely you jest ? …..

* daps Cold *

shouts spoony luv and her sweltering radiator in her tiny room with sneaker boxs piled up.

she was mad cool

48. OWWW Says:

Budden > Big L

surely you jest

^you already know, bordom >

50. herbal kint Says:

G7 Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 3:59 pm
    herbal kint Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 3:56 pm
    this fiscal year I’m a stay hot buzzin /
    with dudes that help me shot like a-rod’s cousin

^latest sports cultural reference……gotta be Budden right?

… but of of course …. I keep muttering that line over and over to myself and laughing bout it

51. PIGEON Says:

owww u stupid

>>joe 88?

i’ve never seen such bromantic longing as you niggas for joe88. ya’ll keep his name in ya’ll mouths every day. i told ya’ll he’s in a vacant.

53. Bananas the Ape Says:

WSHH Michigan Bus Driver…nuff said

*Autotuned female vocals* “Gimme da Bizness Ga Ga Gimme, Gimme Gimme Gimme the Bizness” (c) Yung Berg

54. Beezy Says:

Budden > Big L

^I didn’t know we had mentally retarded commenters on here. I have to be more patient and less etherish.

boredom > bordom

ha, you lil pesky spell checkers.

56. OWWW Says:

LOL

57. G7 Says:

>>Budden > Big L

^this might anger a few people

58. OWWW Says:

Ortiz > L

59. A tribe called quest Says:

Daps all my fellow naghers

Damn please tell me ya’ll saw that perfect specimen on pimpin curly 4

*shivers*

^joes that nigga… Poz.

Damn please tell me ya’ll saw that perfect specimen on pimpin curly 4

^word, thought I was the only one that peeped it.

62. herbal kint Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 4:03 pm
    surely you jest

^you already know, bordom >

…. word I thought so but that would a) explain joe 88’s disappearance and b) eskays hatred for WSHH, I don’t understand why he can’t stand that site so much I mean they are on point lately, no intentional shots but half the shit that gets posted here I have seen on WSHH first ( maybe not half but a lot ) and the other half is outlandish shit like ghetto brawls and NSFW videos, like Billz said yesterday they got the fuckery market on lock but eskay doesn’t post that shit so why he hate them so much ?

63. G7 Says:

“Hov told me to do two more songs too.” Jada

Jada, not so boss status

^ yea I was tryna to get eskay to take the bait, but nah. He still hasnt explained the XXL shit storm?

65. kevfresco Says:

eskay doesn’t post that shit so why he hate them so much ?

worldstarhiphop Estimated Worth $1.62 Million USD

66. G7 Says:

DL Hugley’s show on CNN got cancelled already. They didn’t waste no time.

67. Bananas the Ape Says:

!son…that bitch made noises like a PUDDY SOLDIER FROM POWER RANGERS

forgive me, I usually don’t laugh at such NIGGERTRY but she tried to play lil man.

68. herbal kint Says:

yo I was one of the biggest big L fans but you can’t put him as > anyone who has been in the game for anymore than 5 + years theres been many rappers who can spit come out with everyone all about them and then fade into obscurity ( ex: canabis * ducks from plugs sniper fire * theres no way to know what or how big L would of maintained over the years

69. A tribe called quest Says:

I wouldnt be mad at Buddens > L

That ninja is in his thirty’s, its about time people start dissected his music and establish his ranking.

70. Mark Twain Fame Says:

GIT GIT GATTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

71. A tribe called quest Says:

dissecting*

Big L was ahead of his time, but today he’d be an ordinary rapper. Niggas mastered that multi syllable flow. And punchlines forgetaboutit, these rappers today got punchlines for days.

*slaps fiya outta MTF, for no reason whatsoever*

74. herbal kint Says:

kevfresco Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 4:09 pm
    eskay doesn’t post that shit so why he hate them so much ?

worldstarhiphop Estimated Worth $1.62 Million USD

…. thats now though eskay been getting mad @ people for posting their links here ….

75. Mark Twain Fame Says:

dissecting…like dissecting a frog in 5th grade Science class or…?

76. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

*applaud cOLD*

77. Bananas the Ape Says:

she tried to play that nigga…after he was clearly going to sit down in typical YT fashion she tried to get the best of him and call the PIGS anyway….

..so as I see it that CHRIS BROWN’ING was justifiable,

78. A tribe called quest Says:

dissecting…like dissecting a frog in 5th grade Science class or…?

–Wtf have you been dissecting….

79. D_Block_4_Life Says:

What he said.

80. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 4:15 pm
    Big L was ahead of his time, but today he’d be an ordinary rapper.
    ========================================
    L set the punchline trend all these niggas followed. He influenced the game. Them other niggas are just following the blueprint.

81. kevfresco Says:

*slaps fiya outta MTF, for no reason whatsoever*

*follows up w/a jet li elbow jus becuz*

dapz mtf

82. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# cOLD Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 4:16 pm

*slaps fiya outta MTF, for no reason whatsoever*

…why my cheek smell like sweaty gym socks…ewwwwwwww!!!!!!!

all good I understand…the whole white thing…

83. Beezy Says:

Big L was ahead of his time, but today he’d be an ordinary rapper. Niggas mastered copied that multi syllable flow.

*fixed*

Tzatziki Sauce >

85. Beezy Says:

^Thank you.

86. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Tzatziki Sauce >
    *Doesn’t know what this is, co-sign’s it anyway*

87. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I rather listen to Joe Budden then Big L, sue me.

88. rex hussla Says:

Big L on OC’s “Dangerous” >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

89. PIGEON Says:

;) beeezaaaay

*Doesn’t know what this is, co-sign’s it anyway*

^the shit they put on Gyros

91. Beezy Says:

Tzatziki Sauce >
    *Doesn’t know what this is, co-sign’s it anyway*

^Damn, what if that was some dudes last name? SMH.

92. Beezy Says:

I rather listen to Joe Budden then Big L, sue me.

^Thats fine…thats stanning. Just dont put that forth as an educated position about who is better. Thanks.

93. herbal kint Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 4:15 pm

….. exactly and like I said who knows how he would of evolved, it’s not his fault he put out so little material but you can’t put him as > someone with any extensive quality body of work, if you wanna go this song > that song or big picture > ______ this album or lifestylez of the poor and dangerous > ______ that album fine but you can’t match accomplishments of an established rapper with Big L

and FTR it was after 2 straight days of people saying Big L > Jay-z that made me say all this not the Budden one

nahggers saying Big L > Jay cause of that one freestyle, so what thats one freestyle, half these people will still say Budden is trash knowing full well Budden humbled Hov (c) Joell Ortiz on the Pump it up remix

^ I dont deny that, but will he be able to stand out today from the rest is what i’m saying… Granted he prolly would of switched his style up by now like his student Jay-Z. So I guess we will never know.

95. Bananas the Ape Says:

Damn WSHH kinda got that heat on the “WORLD’S GREATESS BEATINGS”….LOL

1. Bus Driving
    2. Nigga beat up his baby moms for 2 dollars

96. A tribe called quest Says:

ATCQ sauce >

ask your girl

97. kevfresco Says:

this post is breathing harder than chicago larry.

98. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Beezy Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 4:22 pm
    I rather listen to Joe Budden then Big L, sue me.

==============================================
    Exactly. Just admit to being a stan & I’ll remember to ignore your biased opinions.

Stannery = 0 credibility.

99. sean coonery Says:

The White Sauce on Gyro > _________

100. hey Says:

Is that Jigga’s office? Looks really dope.

101. rex hussla Says:

If Big L would have signed with the Roc the sky was the limit…I think about that shit all the time [ll]

102. herbal kint Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 4:18 pm

March 6th, 2009 at 4:15 pm
    Big L was ahead of his time, but today he’d be an ordinary rapper.
    ========================================

….. and blueprints can always be improved apon, the student often surpasses the teacher, there is a natural evolution in everything that includes music ….

103. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

============================================
    It was an interesting back & forth but humbled? Really?

Reasonable Doubt > Every verse Budden has ever spit.

104. Bananas the Ape Says:

Choppa in DETROIT?! whaaaaaaat!??? Dat nigga went Wayne and Ness?

Choppa might make noise this year…he sounds convincing

105. G7 Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 4:19 pm
    Tzatziki Sauce >

^true-sign

106. rex hussla Says:

Imagine that Roc La Familia album with Jay, Beans and Big L…*mutters* and Bleek

^but could you imagine him an Biggie on BadBoy together, L possessed nuff braggadocio, more than biggie perhaps.

108. herbal kint Says:

Beezy Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 4:22 pm
    I rather listen to Joe Budden then Big L, sue me.

How is that stanning ? if thats stanning your stanning harder for Big L by saying it’s impossible for someone to think he is a better overall emcee

109. kevfresco Says:

Reasonable Doubt > Every verse Budden has ever spit.

chuuch.

110. Beezy Says:

nahggers saying Big L > Jay cause of that one freestyle

^I say it because Big L has better lyrics, flow, delivery and street credibility.

It just so happens that the one time they flowed together with a recorded running Big L absolutely embarrassed him.

111. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

and blueprints can always be improved apon, the student often surpasses the teacher, there is a natural evolution in everything that includes music ….==========================================
    But it all goes back to Big L starting the trend. He’s an originator. Them other cats took his style & ran with it.

112. Bananas the Ape Says:

Choppa > NESS

Reasonable Doubt > Every verse Budden has ever spit.

^truth.. and I fux with Budden.

114. Beezy Says:

I like Joe Budden but for people to put him in the same breath as Big L is an insult to the dead.

115. Beezy Says:

Budden himself wouldn’t take the ridiculous position that his music is comparable to L’s.

116. Big_Seth Says:

# Beezy Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 4:22 pm

Tzatziki Sauce >
    *Doesn’t know what this is, co-sign’s it anyway*

^Damn, what if that was some dudes last name? SMH.

LOL

117. rex hussla Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 4:27 pm

____________________________________________________________

Puff would of ruined Big L, definitely wouldn’t have used him right…he was gonna sign with the Roc though, that’d be perfect

118. kevfresco Says:

idk ty. you heard of lord finesse right? akinelye?

119. herbal kint Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 4:24 pm
    Beezy Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 4:22 pm
    I rather listen to Joe Budden then Big L, sue me.

==============================================

Stannery = 0 credibility.

….. I thought you were gonna fall back and not get involved in budden hating, if we are stanning cause we think Budden is a better more well rounded artist than Big L you are stanning for Big L for telling us thats not a possability GTFOH

120. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Beezy Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 4:22 pm
    I rather listen to Joe Budden then Big L, sue me.

========================================
    Cats can think what they want, but it’s about making intelligent & objective observations & some cats are unwilling or unable to do that.

^nah, they’re similar type mc’s. I wouldnt be suprised if buddens cited L as a heavy influence.

122. herbal kint Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 4:26 pm
    ============================================
    It was an interesting back & forth but humbled? Really?

Reasonable Doubt > Every verse Budden has ever spit.

… you = anti stan, you just hate to hate, you’ve even admitted it GTFOH

123. Beezy Says:

>My point exactly.

FTR I like Joe Budden, and by saying that your stanning for him I am firing no shots.

124. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Reasonable Doubt > Every verse Budden has ever spit.

I’m a well documented Hov stan and think he is the GOAT but this aforementioned assessment simply isn’t true.

125. sean coonery Says:

Remember when Mase said he wrote Big L shit….or that Big L stole lines from him….the Audacity of Mase…

had niggas in Harlem…..angry as fuck….lol

126. Big_Seth Says:

# rex hussla Says:

Imagine that nigga on a Ye beat…

*shits himself*

127. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

idk ty. you heard of lord finesse right? akinelye?
    ====================================
    I wouldn’t have mentioned Ak, but Lord Finesse had the sane punchline laden style but L took it to a whole nother level. And this is back in the early 90’s. Nobody was rhyming like Big L. Nobody.

128. Beezy Says:

Well…not that they are similar…just that Budden would site him as the rapper he bit off of was most influenced by.

129. herbal kint Says:

kevfresco Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 4:30 pm

idk ty. you heard of lord finesse right? akinelye?

…. I didn’t say that quote I was responding to that quote, I agree with you but was gonna let it slide because apparently niggas think Big L started rap and it ended when he died ….

130. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

… you = anti stan, you just hate to hate, you’ve even admitted it GTFOH
    ============================================
    When then I admit that? When did I address you?

Cats getting mad cause I called someone else a stan?
    But it’s cool for you to say how Joe is the illest ever every minute? Nigga please.

D_Block_4_Life Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 4:32 pm
    Reasonable Doubt > Every verse Budden has ever spit.

^ lol D_Block your unwavering stanning of Buddens has blinded you.

132. Beezy Says:

Its all to your tastes I guess…

If you like pure spit, and punchlines that have to do with the street…you’ll like L.

If you like pure spit, but like punchlines based on celebrities and fantasy balling by a nigga selling 10k records then you’ll like Budden.

133. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Chill Joe’s forte is emo rap, sure when he freestyles he has a cache of punchlines but all his notoriety came from the heart felt shit.

134. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

================================
    He’s tight cause cats think Budden isn’t as influential as Budden

Spoken like a true stan

135. Beezy Says:

Chill Joe’s forte is emo rap

^Stan ether.

136. D_Block_4_Life Says:

lol D_Block your unwavering stanning of Buddens has blinded you.
    Lol, come on Cold. Buddens has never ever spit a doper rhyme then anything on Reasonable Doubt? Hov dopest raps aren’t even from Reasonable Doubt, how you sound….

nahright rule 3098, never attempt to beat ty biggums in a debate.

Ty the type nigga that will argue, log off go to the gym, and 5 hours later he’s copying pasting shit from 10 post ago.

138. D_Block_4_Life Says:

^Stan ether.
    *blank stare*

139. kevfresco Says:

apparently niggas think Big L started rap and it ended when he died ….

niggas got selective memory in hip-hop cuz of copius amounts of weed.

140. Beezy Says:

^Stan ether.
    *blank stare*

^Blending stanning with self ether…it was poor I know. Just like Joey.

141. A tribe called quest Says:

Smh@ emo rap

He raps about his life, i rather that than a motherfucker with 100gs in the bank acting like he has 100mill.

142. R.J.Orion Says:

joebdden this joebudden that … good god already … enough is enough … please … for the sake of humanity ….

143. sean coonery Says:

Just Meet Up and Beat each other up…post in on youtube…

^lol daps RJ.

145. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

I diddyboped into the my sandwich spot, guy says “the Usual Big Man?” and i say “Pause but yes” …… he looks and says “Pause” and I say “my mind was somewhere else” he says “Ya It happens to me too” ….. *mumbles pause*

Fuck a Look Like

March 6th, 2009 at 4:15 pm

^^^^^^^
    co-sign

146. nirun Says:

lol the juice bar is my shit

nothin beats a blended fresh fruit beverage

147. sean coonery Says:

Joe Budden

148. A tribe called quest Says:

–Quick change the convo to Charles Ham. so that Land can get a woody

149. kevfresco Says:

*exhales*

*considers bliz in reverance*

*pulls*

Quick change the convo to Charles Ham. so that Land can get a woody

^shots fired.

151. sean coonery Says:

Joe Biden > Joe Budden

152. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Smh@ emo rap
    Son is an emotional dude, his music captures a certain aesthetic, i can dig it.

153. herbal kint Says:

Beezy Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 4:32 pm

>My point exactly.

…. the same complaints most people have about buddens ” he’s a punchline rapper can’t make good songs for the most part “could be applied to big L, not saying I think Big L couldn’t make good songs cause I do but Big L never made a song with as much depth and meaning as 10 minutes walk with me calm down, pray for me, dear diary, send him our love, all of me, sidetracked etc etc etc …… and yes he would list Big L as an influence ” I’m talking ’95 Big L before they killed him ” (c) Dumb Out ….

and again my reason for saying you can’t compare anyone with a quality body of work against Big L was for the Big L > jay-z shit I wasn’t even gonna get into the Budden part of it

154. D_Block_4_Life Says:

*Broffles on GP*

155. Beezy Says:

I mean if you like Budden its cool….i aint mad. Too much positivity to be mad at shit, you know?

My life is fucking fabolous…just like Joey’s girl.

Son is an emotional dude, his music captures a certain aesthetic, i can dig it.

^word

157. kevfresco Says:

Quick change the convo to Charles Ham. so that Land can get a woody

as ty readies the soapbox.

158. D_Block_4_Life Says:

My life is fucking fabolous…just like Joey’s girl.
    Good one.

My life is fucking fabolous…just like Joey’s girl.

^wow, ill fucking line.

160. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

“Spent a grip on the LAMBO”

*Broffles on GP*

^*co-broffles*

162. Big_Seth Says:

I don’t matter because Max B is better than all these niggas anyway. Why argue?
    Bow to his Wavyness

If you aint first, your last. (c) Reese Bobby

163. kevfresco Says:

^*co-broffles*

so you AND ya bro rollin on the floor laughing?

ayo.

164. Beezy Says:

If you aint first, your last. (c) Reese Bobby

^My favorite part is when Ricky says that to his pops at the end…

“I was high when I said that!”

“What?!?! I lived my whole life by that!!”

peace party people, ah ha ….

166. R.J.Orion Says:

if you had noticed … i dont even brag on charlie like that no more … be thoro, and noticed that ive given more kudos to his weed carriers than him lately … i need a break from that nigga personally … no homo … but 15 mixtapes in like 3 months is overkill to my musical senses … i still think he’s ill, but he needs to go away for about twelve months … let a nigga listen to some different shit … i tried to give spins to “Padded Room” but it was type mediocre …

167. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Applaud me…

i igged this broad ALL day, she wanted to go out & shit.
    her reply:

oh jeeze!! here ill make it easy, come on down, ill cook, and we can
    watch a movie at my place, just dont pull chris brown on me, lol,
    good?

So what flavor rubbers should i get her?

168. herbal kint Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 4:35 pm
    … you = anti stan, you just hate to hate, you’ve even admitted it GTFOH
    ============================================
    When then I admit that? When did I address you?

Cats getting mad cause I called someone else a stan?

…. you said you only hate on him to balance out the amount of love he gets on here, which makes no sense since he gets plenty of hate on here, why don’t you hate on max b, cam or these other dudes ?

I never once said Budden was the best ever, Pac is and always will be the best ever to me, I just have the personal opinion he is the best at this point in time the fact that you try and deny me this right to have my own opinion is both sad and pathetic

169. OWWW Says:

Nas > Big L

170. R.J.Orion Says:

*daps cOLD,DB4,CS88,Ty,Sean,kevfresco,Amp,Beez, Seth etc.*

171. D_Block_4_Life Says:

@ Land

Word, i still have 2 mixtapes from Chuck sitting in my external hardrive that haven’t heard.

172. Mark Twain Fame Says:

*late pass*

March 6th, 2009 at 4:19 pm
    Tzatziki Sauce >

co-sign

GYRO’S WITH WHITE SIZZY!

173. Big_Seth Says:

# sean coonery Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 4:40 pm

Joe Biden > Joe Budden

LMAO

174. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Daps Land

175. sean coonery Says:

Lol @ Just Don’t Pull Chris Brown on Me…

176. Beezy Says:

why don’t you hate on max b

^no es possible

177. Beezy Says:

*daps land*

178. kevfresco Says:

daps land.

179. D_Block_4_Life Says:

co-sign

GYRO’S WITH WHITE SIZZY!
    Pause and my co-workers gets this and it nauseates me.

180. Big_Seth Says:

# Beezy Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 4:44 pm

If you aint first, your last. (c) Reese Bobby

^My favorite part is when Ricky says that to his pops at the end…

“I was high when I said that!”

“What?!?! I lived my whole life by that!!”

He was like
    “you could be 2nd, 3rd… hell even 5th.”

LMAO.

181. herbal kint Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 4:36 pm
    lol D_Block your unwavering stanning of Buddens has blinded you.

… co-signs with no stanning involved your really gonna say Dumb out isn’t better than any song on RD ? GTFOH …. maybe he budden doesn’t have a better album but to say every verse he spit thats hating just to hate ….

182. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

R.J.Orion Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 4:47 pm
    *daps cOLD,DB4,CS88,Ty,Sean,kevfresco,Amp,Beez, Seth etc.*

*daps “Dap” [from school daze] *

183. Seth Gueko Says:

Jadakiss is a fuckin’ underrated emcee

184. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

=================================
    I didn’t call you out by name. Your stan instinct forced you to stand up & defend Budden as well as send shots at me. That’s the pathetic part.

185. herbal kint Says:

R.J.Orion Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 4:38 pm

… yo I try not even to talk about him anymore unless being talked to about him I was making the argument about jay-z and big L and even clarified it but some of these people have to go as far out of their way as possible to try and discredit joe budden like , me listening to him hurts them somehow ….

186. Big_Seth Says:

Nigga I got like 6. I wait like a month between each one. He is like overkillin himself.

*daps Land*

187. sean coonery Says:

Herbal Kint’s man crush is Joe Budden.

No shots, its the truth.

Similar to Eskay’s infatuation of Hova.

They’re like Big Brothers to these Internet Herbs.

188. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Anyone who has any opinions against Budden, ty feels the need to defend him. Why? Who made you Joe Budden’s spokesperson?

189. herbal kint Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 4:36 pm
    nahright rule 3098, never attempt to beat ty biggums in a debate.

LMAO @ I have been know to do that

190. kevfresco Says:

So what flavor rubbers should i get her?

roofie flavored.

just in case it doesn’t pan out.

191. sean coonery Says:

Thats what happens when niggas come from a Single Parent household and are raised by their mothers…

Niggas start obsessing and idolizing these rappers in to late 20’s and early 30’s.

A woman cannot raise a man. Never happened in history, never will.

192. Beezy Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 4:21 pm
    I rather listen to Joe Budden then Big L, sue me.

^FYI, DB4L is the one who started the Big L / Budden battle.

193. A tribe called quest Says:

*daps cOLD,DB4,CS88,Ty,Sean,kevfresco,Amp,Beez, Seth etc.*

–Damn son i get bumped to the etc

194. R.J.Orion Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 4:47 pm
    @ Land

————

im saying ? … now, if he wants to go back and release the instrumental versions of all them joints he dropped … STANdom is in order … he let one instrumental disc go, but them was 2nd string joints … he needs to release the instrumentals for

Starchasers
    Do What You Love
    Ronald McDonald
    Boy Who Cried Wolf
    Its
    Voices
    Penthouse Elevator
    etc

… joints of that nature …

195. old.sole Says:

either way its still fuck a max b

196. herbal kint Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 4:52 pm

…. theres plenty of people who hate on him I let hate on him, sean coonery, I fux just to name a few, they don’t fuck with his music thats fine I can’t tell them what to like, my problem with you is for attacking everyone who likes him and feeling the need to balance it out, just let us like the music we like and move on like you said yesterday you would, you ol casketface contradicting yourself motherfucker ….

197. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 4:42 pm
    *Broffles on GP*

^*co-broffles*

^^^^^
    lmao wtf is this when Bro’s rotflmao together? if so I will broffle along with y’all

198. Beezy Says:

A woman cannot raise a man. Never happened in history, never will.

^What a dickhead comment.

199. R.J.Orion Says:

and for the record …

charles > joey

i think even a sober ty would admit that …

200. Big_Seth Says:

# sean coonery Says:
    A woman cannot raise a man. Never happened in history, never will.

*comes from single mother household*
    *does not stan for rappers*
    *still feels like a man*
    *makes history*

201. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

kevfresco Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 4:53 pm
    So what flavor rubbers should i get her?

roofie flavored.

just in case it doesn’t pan out.

…my name is Crazy88, thats four o’s… i put 1 in her ass o’, mouth o’, pussy o’ & hand’o… the Bullshit aint nothin.

202. D_Block_4_Life Says:

^FYI, DB4L is the one who started the Big L / Budden battle.
    Someone else said

Budden > _________

Then the Big L/Budden shit started and i threw my 2 cents in.

203. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Beezy Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 4:54 pm
    D_Block_4_Life Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 4:21 pm
    I rather listen to Joe Budden then Big L, sue me.

^FYI, DB4L is the one who started the Big L / Budden battle.
    ======================================
    And that’s who I was addressing. Catptain Save-A-Joe heard disparaging remarks about his Bromance & swooped in to save the day.

If you can go off on how dope Budden is, why can’t I do the opposite?

204. D_Block_4_Life Says:

he needs to release the instrumentals for

Starchasers
    Do What You Love
    Ronald McDonald
    Boy Who Cried Wolf
    Its
    Voices
    Penthouse Elevator
    etc

… joints of that nature …
    Emph Co-sizzle

205. old.sole Says:

^AYO!

206. herbal kint Says:

* RJ, and Cocca *

207. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

Buddens is slightly above average and he doesnt suck but I dont fuck with him. ahhhhh ahhhhhh onnnnnnnnnnn

208. D_Block_4_Life Says:

If you can go off on how dope Budden is, why can’t I do the opposite?
    When did i once say Budden > L, i just said i rather listen to him. You can express your disdain for Joey all you want, have fun.

209. R.J.Orion Says:

Beezy Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 4:55 pm
    A woman cannot raise a man. Never happened in history, never will.

^What a dickhead comment.

———–

i think what he means is that a woman has insurmountable obstacles to bear when raiusing a son alone … it of course can be done and is done, but the odds are mad high against it being a successful endeavor … but to say it can never happen or never has, is not true …

210. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

herbal kint Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 4:58 pm
    * RJ, and Cocca *

*Applaud The Sheriff*

211. kevfresco Says:

old.sole Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 4:57 pm

^AYO!

they also have twister tuesdays.

212. D_Block_4_Life Says:

OWWW Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 4:03 pm
    Budden > Big L
    This is how it started.

213. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

^^^^^^
    co-sign

214. Beezy Says:

OWWW Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 4:03 pm
    Budden > Big L
    This is how it started.

>Please, you know we glossed over that and it didnt start until you weighed in.

215. rex hussla Says:

Home early on a Friday >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..

216. herbal kint Says:

R.J.Orion Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 4:56 pm
    and for the record …

charles > joey

i think even a sober ty would admit that …

…. I’m almost always sober now, but nope never that, I was thinking it was possible in the middle of CH’s mixtape reign and I though Budden might of fallen off but Budden is the best out right now IMO, but you always take shots at him do I ever come ( pause ) at you for it ? no because I know it’s just your opinion, you sometimes overstating it to get us riled up and i recognize that now but I have no problem with people not liking their music just don’t tell others they are delusional or aren’t allowed to fuck with it like CasketAmpface does ….

217. Beezy Says:

All I know is Mama really payed the price just to raise me right…

so I dont need some silver spoon fed, two parent having commenter besmirching the saint that is my mother.

218. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

besmirching

^^^^^
    you better (c) me on that word …… swear to god

219. rex hussla Says:

Amp’s hatred of Joe Budden is amazing…I don’t even know how to document it.

220. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

I dont fuck with Amp’s type stylings …. nigga isnt my cup of tea, no shots and dont take it personal

221. sean coonery Says:

Applaud Joe Budden for having a strangle hold on the internet.

Joe Budden is literally like a fucking God, Messiah on the world wide web.

222. rex hussla Says:

*daps gaylord* LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

223. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

===========================================
    Wasn’t addressing you. Captain Save-A-Joe knows who he is.

224. Beezy Says:

you better (c) me on that word …… swear to god

^LOL, I dont know that I ever heard you say it…but in the future I will.

225. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

the Name Gaylord used to be wildly popular ….. word to gaylord perry

*daps Rex*

226. herbal kint Says:

rex hussla Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 5:02 pm
    Amp’s hatred of Joe Budden is amazing…I don’t even know how to document it.

….. I’m saying it’s like he has a personal vendetta against him, did he break into your house when he was a dusthead and steal your hot wheels and tonka trucks when you were a kid like WTF ?

227. cakez Says:

where art thou sean coonery??

228. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

Yung S.T.Dee Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 3:15 pm
    Have you got any more “Sea World” stories to tell us??

^^^^^
    nah all that shit I said was made up. Tell Pita I didnt mean shit and I LOVE SEA WORLD I go all the time with my daughter and treat the animals with the upmost care only occasionally I will yell/besmirtch a dolphin to “INTERACT MOTHERFUCKER, INTERACT”

229. R.J.Orion Says:

ty … chill Son … i didnt say i dont like Budden … i just think that Charles > Joseph … and i aint trying to rile no one up neither … god forbid … i know he aint wack OK? … and who did i call delusional ?

I sweartogod you joebudden f’real …

damn Son ? … and i liked “Pump It Up”

SMH

230. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 5:03 pm
    ============================================
    How can I not take it personal when you’re taking unsolicited shots lol?

It’s all good. None of this shit is personal, Gaylord.

231. kevfresco Says:

CasketAmpface does …

oh shit!

the hollaback hybrid.

232. rex hussla Says:

There was a question posed about smashing R&B broads earlier…I wasn’t able to weigh in but just let me state I would take option #1. I would fuck Rhianna for hours from all positions and take gigabytes worth of mental pictures in my mind.

After that, I could put my dick on ice for my swelling and then she could then use it for the bruises on her face.

233. A tribe called quest Says:

Ch is not better than Joey smh.

234. rex hussla Says:

Tell Pita
    _________

*FUCKING DEAD* yo you want some hummus with that?!?!

235. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

=======================================
    I don’t hate Budden. Budden stans are another issue. You can sit on here & bring his name up all the time but I give my opinion & you’re offended?

e-Motional ass niggas lol.

236. herbal kint Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 5:04 pm
    ===========================================
    Wasn’t addressing you. Captain Save-A-Joe knows who he is.

…. smh @ I said for the record I wasn’t even trying to discuss budden and big L I was talking about the Big L > jay-z shit I have been seeing since yesterday, your even dumber than I thought …..

* puts you in casketface status and hits ignore button from now on *

237. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

*besmirtch’s dolphins*

238. Big_Seth Says:

# Beezy Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 5:02 pm

All I know is Mama really payed the price just to raise me right…

Co-sign with a down payment.

239. kevfresco Says:

my god.

*awaits sweet chariot*

240. R.J.Orion Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 5:07 pm
    Ch is not better than Joey smh.

———-

thats cool … even if he’s not, i aint mad at you … but, Ty be going off on niggiz who dont cosign Joey’s alleged greatness, and he will cop an online attitude with yo ass, and type a scoll against you in a second … thats my manz tho … no homo

241. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

==========================================
    You can take shots all you want. Doesn’t change the fact that you’re a delusional stan.

I know independent thought is frowned on in here but no matter. I’ll continue to speak what I feel.

242. rex hussla Says:

I don’t really fuck with Budden too tough, but Amp…I mean somebody could say they listen to his music and you might fuck around and spend 8 hours writing a dissertation on how they’re a Budden stan. There’s no gray area on listening to Budden’s music?

243. A tribe called quest Says:

Amp’s hatred of Joe Budden is amazing…I don’t even know how to document it.

–Not only that, dude had the nerve to shit on joey because of his indie deal knowing full well that he was signed to the biggest hiphop label period and was jerked for 3yrs.

He’d be a dick if he signed to a major

244. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

========================================
    No…YES homo. Shits very gay.

245. herbal kint Says:

R.J.Orion Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 5:06 pm

I sweartogod you joebudden f’real …

damn Son ? … and i liked “Pump It Up”

SMH

… sorry I should of typed that clearer, the part about delusional and shit wasn’t meant for you, I was saying I never * atleast not in years* argue with you about budden music cause I know it’s just your opinion I get into with Amp because he gets mad that people like him and act like they are delusional for having an opinion on him, that wasn’t directed at you

and I know you don’t do it anymore but back in the hey days of nah you used to take shots @ Budden just to watch me and a few others get riled up until you confessed one day you actually like him you just like fucking with me more but that was years ago around MM2 timeframe

246. rex hussla Says:

Real shit…I don’t even listen to Budden because of the strong opinions on both sides. Dude isn’t even worth having an opinion on, I don’t think he’s THAT dope or THAT wack.

247. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

ok ok I am just going to say I think Joe Budden is wack. I dont think he sucks at all, dont get it twisted but his music is bleh/wack to me, sorry. I am 1/4 bamma when it comes to my musical taste, word to Gucci Mane.

248. A tribe called quest Says:

When does the Max B stanning start

*looks at watch*

249. kevfresco Says:

damn, proofread my nigga. you a writer for chrissakes.

250. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

========================================
    Not true. Only one cat on here fits the descript of a trus stan. I admire Tribe cause he just wants to send shots like it’s the in thing to do but ty really believes the shit he’s saying, like it comes from a rational place. That’s the only cat I get into irt with cause he takes the shit mad serious, like he knows Budden or some shit.

Budden is dope, but he’s not without flaws like cats would have you believe.

251. rex hussla Says:

Fuck it let’s do it live…let’s save all this Budden talk for some other day…shit gives me a fucking headache.

252. kevfresco Says:

I am 1/4 bamma when it comes to my musical taste,

so it has absolutely nothing to do w/you being from SD?

253. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

kevfresco Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 5:15 pm

damn, proofread my nigga. you a writer for chrissakes.

*kills the typed WORD* *opens WORD* *dies*

254. herbal kint Says:

R.J.Orion Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 5:11 pm
    A tribe called quest Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 5:07 pm
    Ch is not better than Joey smh.

———-

…. name me one other person I take shots at for hating on Budden but Amp ? go ahead I’ll wait, I wasn’t taking shots at you I just didn’t type it clear enough, those shots were for Amp, theres mad people who hate on Budden or feel indifferent about him and I don’t say shit thats just there opinion but Amp is like the anti 2 x’s, we used to think 2 x’s was on here working promo for 50 Amp is on here working promo against budden, and I could care less if he likes the music my problem is with him not allowing us to like the music, if we say we like a budden song or album he comes in with a dissertation about how we are stanning and budden is a failure thats why i respond to him, because he never even mentions the music he just attacks the people who like his music

255. old.sole Says:

=========================
    cosign…goodamn people typin up somelong ass comments saying the same damn thing in each one

256. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

kevfresco Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 5:17 pm
    I am 1/4 bamma when it comes to my musical taste,

so it has absolutely nothing to do w/you being from SD?

^^^^^^^^^
    I would have to say it has alot to do with why I like all kinds of shit.

Buckshot > Budden

257. rex hussla Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 5:15 pm

========================================

Budden is dope, but he’s not without flaws like cats would have you believe.
    _______________________________________________________-

I know you’re kinda new but Ty can go on and on about anything AND he’s from Jersey…I suggest just keeping it moving.

You’ll end up with carpal tunnel. You’ll be on your death bed thinking “fuck, I wasted 87 hours of my life debating ty big’s on Joe Budden” LMAO…man it ain’t worth it.

258. A tribe called quest Says:

I admire Tribe cause he just wants to send shots like it’s the in thing to do

–Im sending shots?.. its only a shot if you stand right in front of the bullet. Im not saying anything new amp.

Fact: Amp went on a back and forth with eskay on how much of a lazy bum buddens is for signing to a an indie.

Tell me im wrong

259. R.J.Orion Says:

herbal says

—————

you really need to let that go Joe … the jig is up … i know you are Joe Budden … if you aint Budden, prove otherwise …

RIGHT NOW NIGGA !

260. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Joe Budden’s name e-instigates online wars.

261. rex hussla Says:

Yo Fux I don’t think you were around when he talked about it…did you know Amp was on Howard Stern and won head from Houston? WOOOOOOOOOOOOH!! (c)88

262. rex hussla Says:

*daps MTF, RJ Orion*

263. kevfresco Says:

*kills the typed WORD* *opens WORD* *dies*

*finds that his editing app confirms homophobic suspicsions*

264. R.J.Orion Says:

i mean … why would someone get “riled up” over someone else saying someone was> than someone, unless they were actually indeed, that second somenone ? …

265. Mark Twain Fame Says:

hmmm interesting…

266. kevfresco Says:

rex hussla Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 5:21 pm

excellent mahfukin read too.

267. cakez Says:

huh ??^^^

268. Mark Twain Fame Says:

whutitdo Rex…*daps*

269. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# cakez Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 5:24 pm

huh ??^^^

gtfoh sucka.

270. M.Tyson Says:

The Last Kiss has no buzz 35,000 first week

271. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Jadakiss Documentary Teaser Pt. 2 Says:

[…] Previously: Jadakiss Documentary Teaser Pt. 1 (Jay-Z & Fabolous) […]

272. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Jadakiss - MTV Documentary Teaser #3 Says:

[…] Previously: Jadakiss MTV Documentary Teaser #2 | Jadakiss MTV Documentary Teaser #1 (Jay-Z & Fabolous) […]

273. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Jadakiss MTV Documentary Trailer #5 (More Jay-Z & Styles) Says:

[…] Previously: Video: Jadakiss – MTV Documentary Teaser #4 (Diddy Talks L.O.X.) | Jadakiss – MTV Documentary Teaser #3 | Jadakiss MTV Documentary Teaser #2 | Jadakiss MTV Documentary Teaser #1 (Jay-Z & Fabolous) […]