Spliff Star feat. Busta Rhymes – I Do Me

Busta Rhymes and Spliff Star perform during BET's Rip the Runway 2009 at the Hammerstein Ballroom on February 21, 2009 in New York City.

Spliff Star feat Busta Rhymes – I Do Me (Clean)

Big Splash!

55 Responses to “Spliff Star feat. Busta Rhymes – I Do Me”

1. R.J.Orion Says:

Spliff Star feat. Busta Rhymes

—————-

isnt that backwards ? …

2. R.J.Orion Says:

Big Strong Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 8:20 pm
    GET YOUR HAND OUT OF MY POCKET!!!!!

————–

*shoots random nigga wearing eyeglasses*

3. Jersey*made*me Says:

Spliff Star feat. Busta Rhymes

—————-

isnt that backwards ?
    Nah.After hundreds of pounds carried,it’s the least Busta can do.

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 8:23 pm

Spliff Star feat. Busta Rhymes

—————-

isnt that backwards ?
    Nah.After hundreds of pounds carried,it’s the least Busta can do.

^ *AmpGeez’s it up*

Word. And at least he’s not signed to Amalgam Digital. Those guys suck.

5. Robbie Says:

^ Yup. Spliff is GOAT WC.

6. PHENOMENON Says:

“It was a legitimate ID. But it was the ID of another individual,” said Frank Mateljan, a spokesman for the city attorney’s office. “He was trying to pass it off as his own. His motivation for doing so is unknown.”

^ ^
    Lmao, you’ll never know with this fu*king guy.

7. anons Says:

Lykke Li >

see about it

8. Digital scales Says:

Word spliff finally has a song out??? que milagros

9. Digital scales Says:

Lol @ stale loosies > lil boosie

DEAD

Oschino’s take on the Roc split

youtube.com/watch?v=5WaxvwbzgwY

11. Gravity Says:

@Billz

oh word? , u used to PR for PCutta ? you know he’s from the motherland right ? I tried to get him to host a mixtape for my cuz, Treasurechest… y’all still cool ?

12. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

D. Billz Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 8:25 pm
    # Jersey*made*me Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 8:23 pm

Spliff Star feat. Busta Rhymes

—————-

isnt that backwards ?
    Nah.After hundreds of pounds carried,it’s the least Busta can do.

^ *AmpGeez’s it up*

Word. And at least he’s not signed to Amalgam Digital. Those guys suck.

… * dies * I’m saying that niggas got a personally vendetta against these dudes, anyone who know me on here knows I stopped really arguing about whether you should like rappers awhile, I’m too old for that and I realize people have different tastes and opinions I could care less if he likes any of these rappers I just think he has mental issues when we can’t allow others to and he goes on mini rants explaining how they fucked up being on an indie instead of being stuck in music purgatory on a major ….

13. D_Block_4_life Says:

So Lux is the latest rapper saying T.I. is a snitch. I’m shocked!

# Gravity Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 8:45 pm

@Billz

^ Yeah, he’s from Ghana. You shoulda seen these ill ass Ghana AF1’s he had on with the matchin’ custom-made shirt.

He’s still cool peoples but I haven’t spoke to him in over a year. Nor do I have his contact info (except for his Gmail). The best way to get in touch w/ him is to contact MPIII studios in College Park during evening hours.

15. farsideoff Says:

I Do Me
    _ _ _
    That should be followed by a (n/h) or a (16-16) or something. What a terrible title.

16. Big Strong Says:

Jay looking out for Bleek >>> Busta looking out for Spliff

# D_Block_4_life Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 8:49 pm

So Lux is the latest rapper saying T.I. is a snitch. I’m shocked!

^It was a light jab. Mostly referring to SubZero though.

Lux >

18. A tribe called quest Says:

What if memphis bleek is Jays ghostwriter and spliff is busta gw.

19. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

=======================================
    Damn son, you still on my dick?

So Amalgam is a better label then Def Jam?

Crakk hasn’t put out a solo on Def Jam or Amalgam, so what are you saying?

I make a joke & this nigga writes a thesis.

Hop off, nigga.

20. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Niggas is defending a label?

Really?

21. Big Strong Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 8:54 pm
    What if memphis bleek is Jays ghostwriter and spliff is busta gw.

LMAO almost spit my Arizona Ice tea on the screen

22. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Oh. my bad Billz. That’s Captain Save-A-Joe

23. Big Strong Says:

0% = Numbers of Americans that were surprised Coolio got knocked for having Crack SMDH

24. Jersey*made*me Says:

LF: Herb McGruff is the most slept on nigga out of Harlem.Maybe the whole N.Y. Gruff was spitting that grimey,get money shit that niggas eventually took and ran with.

25. D_Block_4_life Says:

Niggas got their hands on the new Hell Rell yet?

26. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 9:08 pm
    ====================================
    Gruff fucked up by signing with Heavy D’s Uptown Records, a label known for New Jack Swing & R&B. His album wasn’t trash but it wasn’t the kinda album he should’ve been dropping anyway. Too crossover.

He had a song on on a DipSet mixtape years ago. Murked it.

27. Jersey*made*me Says:

So Amalgam is a better label then Def Jam?

Niggas is jumping out the windows at Def Jam like a plane flew into it.That label has no vision and is basically living on borrowed time.Hip hop especially.Amalgam is better for artists that have been jerked or shelved by a major.It offers more control of creativity and a bigger $ split.Why not?

# D_Block_4_life Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 9:08 pm

Niggas got their hands on the new Hell Rell yet?

^Nah. Did you have your hands on the old Hell Rell? It’s cool. I’m not here to judge you.

29. D_Block_4_life Says:

LOL, pause…do niggas have the new Hell Rell ALBUM?

30. anons Says:

So Lux is the latest rapper saying T.I. is a snitch. I’m shocked

Why arent any major players goin after Tip, that nigga is ripe for agitation

31. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

=========================================
    They were saying that 10 years ago too. Before Hov, X & Gotti saved the building. If you’re gonna tell me that Amalgam can match Def Jam in terms of resources, you’re bugging.

Amalgam is a mixtape rappers label. Peedie’s been signed for nearly 2 years & hasn’t dropped anything but “Have You Seen Him?”. Cats’ll go to whoevers cutting the biggest check, can’t be mad @ them for that, but in terms of moving one’s career along, trying to grow your fan base, Amalgam isn’t the spot.

An artist like Max B. can flourish on Amalgam cause he’s been blackballed (Ayo!) & can’t get a deal anywhere else. Max might not even put out an album on Amalgam cause he’s still signed to Jimmy & he might be goin back in, so for an artist in his situation, you gotta take the biggest check.

# anons Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 9:18 pm

So Lux is the latest rapper saying T.I. is a snitch. I’m shocked

Why arent any major players goin after Tip, that nigga is ripe for agitation

^LOL. Well he’s bout to be in the clink so that’d be no fun.

33. anons Says:

Khaled’s got it. Don’t worry.

Peedi Crakk was in jail.

35. Gravity Says:

@ Billz,

aha! met dude a coupl’a times, seemed cool but I thought the 2G’s he was asking to host was a bit steep .. maybe he’ll discount shyt in this recession .. lol

36. A tribe called quest Says:

They are waiting for T.I to get in the pokey so that he can’t retaliate. Oldest trick in the book

37. anons Says:

Well he’s bout to be in the clink so that’d be no fun.

fuck it. that nigga been gettn away with too much

give him a fuckin boot to his ass (16-16) on his way in, it’ll give him somthn to think about it while he’s in there

38. Big Strong Says:

DEF JAM “WE DA BEST”!!!!

39. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

D. Billz Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 9:21 pm
    Peedi Crakk was in jail.
    ======================
    How long? I know he was out doing promo for the Camel Face early last year. Crakk doesn’t make the kind of music that the majors wanna sign so I understand him being on Amalgam. It’s just like “Damn! What the fuck happened? How my nigga go from “Flipside” to Amalgam Digital?”.

Niggas don’t be focused on the music. It’s all about a check. J.R. Writer has dropped like 4-5 “albums” over the past 4 years. All of em were shoddy & played like mixtapes. That’s a nigga who’s chasing a check, not trying to improve as an artist. These indies are havens for cats like that.

40. D_Block_4_life Says:

So Chucks “Ex-Grilfriends Worst Nightmares” is like a 808’s tribute, he sample the whole album.

41. Jersey*made*me Says:

@ Amp

The label is irrelevant.If Detox came out on Amalgam would it not be hot?

Majors don’t mean shit anymore,they scrambling for answers to this digital shit.

# Gravity Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 9:26 pm

@ Billz,

^LOL. Aw man. I can’t shit on him because he gave me a shot (nh). But yeah, financially P be on some next shit.

43. anons Says:

niggaz dont need them to come up…but if you wanna be all-star status u need their reach

44. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

Dre if you here let my new name rock fam

45. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

test

46. D_Block_4_life Says:

I’m feelin’ ……….

47. Smear Says:

CNN on Juan Epstein >>>

48. Gravity Says:

^ so you still in the industry like that Billz?, i’m tryna manage my cousin.. he got real talent but we tryna infiltrate the system .. hard to know the ins and outs.. any advice will be appreciated .. 1

49. No_neva-eva Says:

Funny as hell Spliff Star’s joint is called ‘I do me’, as if we forgot homie has a life outside of weedcarrying.

50. k1ng Says:

dreams album is a straight banga!

51. D_Block_4_life Says:

dreams album is a straight banga!
    Link?

Donthategeorge@aol.com

52. dub.Z (jefferson.jackson.music) Says:

Spliff Star feat. Busta Rhymes – I Do Me (produced by DJ Static + dub.Z)

yes sir!!!

53. Mr.Londoner Says:

I JUST REALIZED WHAT THIS WAS… wtf

i just read it like busta ft.spilff star..

54. replier Says:

Spliff Star’s first street album (not mixtape!), called “Contraband” full of great music!

Buy it here (Itunes):

1. What’s the secret (skit)
    2. Spliff’s World (128 grams) ft. Busta Rhymes
    3. Representative
    4. The phone call
    5. Pure shot (skit)
    6. Superstar ft. Busta Rhymes
    7. Fabs words of wisdom (skit)
    8. That’s life ft. Genesis
    9. You don’t want it ft. Genesis
    10. Ashes to ashes ft. Busta Rhymes
    11. Ghetto born ft. Petey Pablo
    12. Daily prayer (skit)
    13. Down in the ghetto ft. Da Valleyboyz
    14. Don’t fuck with me (skit)
    15. Money takes lives ft. M. Dollars & Reek da Villian
    16. Fat man’s son
    17. What do you like (skit)
    18. That gangsta ft. Coolie High, Amara and The Lab Ratz
    19. Take Wha (skit)
    20. Do my thing ft. Dem jointz
    21. Ride on you (snippet) ft. Akon & DNS

FLIPMODE/PAPERROCK

55. hi all Says:

sombody please up to the words of this!