Raekwon – Staten (We Go Hard)

Raekwon – Staten (We Go Hard)

Shouts to Alex

Previously: Melanie Fiona ft. Busta Rhymes & Raekwon – Give It To Me Right (Remix)

53 Responses to “Raekwon – Staten (We Go Hard)”

1. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

ok ok

2. PW Says:

*nahright comment sections it up*

*Takes coordinated posting breaks at lunch time and on weekends*

3. Chris Brown Says:

i’m sorry

4. The Bio-Chemical Slang Lord Says:

Rae is a master at remaking song

the “Heroin Only” mixtape is proof of this

5. The Bio-Chemical Slang Lord Says:

# Chris Brown Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 12:42 pm

i’m sorry

Thats it. I’m fucking done.

*Evapourates*

6. Co!!inb: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

7. TheCo!!inB Says:

C’mon fam…somebody let my new name rock

8. OWWW Says:

RAEKWON CLASSIC PART II
    will be the best fuckin’ disc
    this muthafuckin’ year

9. Big_Seth Says:

# that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 12:23 pm

Just cuz my momma gave me the name Gaylord doesnt make me a fag, no homo

*does backflips into oncoming highway traffic*

10. TheCo!!inB Says:

anyone catch Rae w/ the Black Thought flow on the “Give It To Me Right” rmx?

11. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

Seth, I do graphic art too, homie. I was an intern for two years making advertisements and covers for advertising supplements. Also, I draw, paint and write graffitti. Since I left the states Ive put all my art on the back burner, though.

12. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

its your boy and Im colored give me a high five!!!!!!! big shout out to Oil Can Boyd

13. PIGEON Says:

where YUNG HO at taday??
    *dissapointed*

14. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 12:50 pm
    anyone catch Rae w/ the Black Thought flow on the “Give It To Me Right” rmx?

^^^^^
    please link it Negrodamus.

Big shout out to the homie Omar who told our homie stan who is half black half mexican that his dad looked like Negrodamus

15. Big_Seth Says:

# Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 12:52 pm

Thats wassup. I never got into taggin, but I love it. I paint & draw often. I work at this boutique design firm. We have some pretty high profile clients. You doin that in Japan now? That would be ill.

16. Co!!inB: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

test

18. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

*reads Sports Guys Mailbag*

19. Beezy Says:

I keep a bottle of liquor at my desk…im fittna crack it right now.

20. Beezy Says:

I remember when I first started here on Fridays my alcoholic boss would wheel in trash cans full of beer and ice for everybody. Those were the days.

He got fired…budgets got sliced…now im popping shots of henny under cover….SMH.

21. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

that track is dope Esk

22. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

HERES THE THING… IF YOU ORDER PIZZA WITH A TOPPING @ WORK… AND EAT ALL THE PLAIN SHIT FIRST, THEN DONT EAT WHAT THE FUCK YOU ORDERED, YOU ARE A DICKSUCKER… and i DO mean DIRTY HERPES NASTY DICK.

IM FUCKIN UP THIS NIGGAS EXPENCE REPORTS FOR THE REST OF 2009. HE WONT GET A DIME FOR 6 MONTHS.

23. Big_Seth Says:

# that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 12:59 pm

*reads Sports Guys Mailbag*

Fux is a trip… LMAO

24. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

You doin that in Japan now? That would be ill.

^I wish. I sincerely do. The big companies looking for artists want people with ten times more exp than me. The small companies dont have money to go to recruiting/staffing firms so the only way Id be able to get a job with them is if someone introduces. Being a foreigner here has not helped me in that respect… I moved from Osaka to Tokyo for more job opportunities, but have limited connects in this city. Moral of the story, employment FAIL.

25. Beezy Says:

^Word…we had a “pizza party” here last week.

Tell me why this old cracka throws a fit talking about he demands a pie with mushrooms, then when its here he gobbles down all the pepperoni slices and his shit is uneaten.

26. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Beezy Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 1:06 pm

^Word…we had a “pizza party” here last week.

keyword: cracka

27. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

^^^^^
    that my mothafucking pet peeve right there when niggas is at the house and eat all the other shit. I eat a slice of their shit on gp

28. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

Beezy Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 1:06 pm

^Word…we had a “pizza party” here last week.

^^u need to confront dude about that shit in front of most of the office and commence with the ether. Guarantee. Everyone, if not all the females in the office, are aware of that MFs M.O. Just no one wants to be the one to say shit.

29. Big_Seth Says:

# Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

So what do you do now? I wouldn’t look at it as a FAIL. At least you tried. I chickened out because of the experience thing too. I don’t know if I could hang with the New Yawk & LA designers. Maybe one day, but for now I got a good job so I stuck around. San Antonio is also a good city to be in during this recession.

30. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 1:09 pm
    Beezy Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 1:06 pm

^Word…we had a “pizza party” here last week.

FUCK HIM, Dude is mad Cuz hes a 5.6 Short Cocksucker & i plaied him infront of His Manager & some top brass, he was talkin & i told him “You need to Speak Up, Put some bass in your Voice, when u talk to The CEO”, everybody laughed @ that pussy, he was SUPER aggy for 2 weeks…

it aint nothin, im gonna fuck up his 401k payment structure.

31. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

it aint nothin, im gonna fuck up his 401k payment structure.

^ CorporateThugga88

32. Beezy Says:

This new latina chick just started doing admin in my group…she’s like 30…decent body. She gets a little glimmer in her eye when she sees my watch, I’ve noticed. We have a team happy hour tonight. I’d be willing to bet I smash tonight.

33. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 1:14 pm
    it aint nothin, im gonna fuck up his 401k payment structure.

^ CorporateThugga88

fuckin right. Never cross Finance niggas u work for.

34. Big_Seth Says:

# Beezy Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 1:14 pm

gone git it

*daps*

35. PIGEON Says:

suicide^^^^

36. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

So what do you do now?

^^ Teach business English part-time, while studying Japanese at home and doing freelance translation for different websites. Anyway, times are hard. Aint shit to do but count our blessings.

37. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

Beezy put your paypal up nigga

38. Beezy Says:

You gotta smash a bitch you work closely with right when she starts at the job. You cant wait around.

If you smash in the beginning, first off she doesnt know anyone…so she doesnt have anyone to tell. Second, she won’t want to tell because she’ll look like a slut for piping someone right off the jump her first week.

If you do it a few months in she already has some chickheads to commiserate with who she will tell. Plus she feels comfortable now, and will put her biz out there.

39. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

word to me fucking this girl from HR in the 1st month that i Met her and she quit and told my homie who I brought her around ” I couldnt stand to see him he used me for the sex” and then my homie said “Ya he is a scumbag” and then he smashed her ……lmao

I had her then he had her now we’ve had her

40. Beezy Says:

Beezy put your paypal up nigga

^I’ll put my house up…

41. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

Beezy Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 1:20 pm
    Beezy put your paypal up nigga

^I’ll put my house up…

^^^^^^
    at this point why you got to do that too me. I dont have the money for that. Thats some Texas Hold em all in a nigga

42. Big_Seth Says:

# Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 1:18 pm

So what do you do now?

cool, cool. That’s what I’m doing. Being thankful for this steady job & not being hit as hard as some of my fam in CA.

43. Beezy Says:

Nah I don’t even have a house to put up lol. We can just race for pink slips.

44. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

that Ray Liotta jawn ‘Identity’ is a dope movie

45. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

I will put up my Haro with the red mags . no sooowooo

46. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

I felt a little remorse for this chick I used and dropped, so I texted her like 2 years later on somehow have you been shit… and she texts back ‘I have a boyfriend now. fuck you.’ no hello, no pleasantries, nada.
    I learned my lesson.

47. Big_Seth Says:

# that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 1:20 pm

I had her then he had her now we’ve had her

Why don’t females do this to men when they start a new job. SMH. I would have loved to be used. lol

48. cakez Says:

smh @ scheming onna new girl

49. Co!!inB: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

speaking of fuckin office snow bunnies….this cat in my office because he cut this one jank loose about a month ago and now this other cat is about to get the grease from her. niggas was talkin some “i didn’t realize what I had” shit yesterday when he saw em skate for lunch. but lmao @ simpin on women at the job….get a work wife and leave it at that, word to mrs. balcorta.

50. tmang Says:

anybody kno where i can get dis insttrumental wit staten in it not brooklyn

51. myman Says:

Charge it to the game. Staten Island son

52. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Raekwon - Letter To BIG Says:

[…] Previously: Raekwon – Staten (We Go Hard) […]

53. Xenophon Says:

Rae finally, at least a LITTLE bit, decided to wake up from that sleepy flow he’s had the last few years…….this shit really brought a smile to my face….wishing this was Blue Raspberry on this though, he woulda had me jumping on desks and shit….