Emilio Rojas – Recession Proof (Mixtape)

The time has come kids. Here’s the new mixtape from Emilio Rojas, featuring guest spots from Fashawn, Stat Quo & Donny Goines, and the production expertise of Khrysis, M-Phazes and Illmind. Presented by OnSMASH’s own Legend and DJ Noodles.

Link and tracklist after the jumpoff.

01. Intro (Produced by M-Phazes)
02. Keys To The City
03. On The Ave (Feat. Fashawn) (Produced by M-Phazes)
04. Just One Night
05. Young, Fresh & Fly (Produced by Illmind)
06. Here I Am (Feat. Mela Machinko) (Produced by Khrysis)
07. Let It Out (Bounce)
08. Dont Go (Feat. Mela Machinko) (Produced by DJ Noodles)
09. 585 (Remix) (Feat. Hassan Mackey, Black Sinatra, L.I. & Nikal Fieldz)
10. Murder (Feat. Donny Goines & Mela Machinko) (Produced by Illmind)
11. 10 Player Commandments
12. Way She Moves (Feat. Stat Quo & Marvin Priest) (Produced by M-Phazes)
13. Free

Emilio Rojas – Recession Proof (Mixtape)

84 Responses to “Emilio Rojas – Recession Proof (Mixtape)”

1. Beezy Says:

he stole this mixtape title from eskay’s lifestyle

2. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

i will download this when I get home

*listens to Walking on the moon for the 100th time today*

*bravo’s it up*

3. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

I felt a little remorse for this chick I used and dropped, so I texted her like 2 years later on somehow have you been shit… and she texts back ‘I have a boyfriend now. fuck you.’ no hello, no pleasantries, nada.
    I learned my lesson.

4. Big_Seth Says:

Why don’t females do that to men when they start a new job. SMH. I would have loved to be used.

5. Beezy Says:

i need a nurse that will come by my bed late
    see if my head ache
    then get my head straight
    then give me head, great!

6. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

*sings*
    night NURSEEEEEEEEEEEEE

7. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

^^depends on the power balance of all the women there. see: Dynasty
    alot of offices have an ‘office slut, though. If you get snared by her, no other woman in the office will mess w u ever.

8. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

first month on this job about 4years ago I bagged the OFfice Milf and she continues to be the office milf. Though she has a big buff brolic older dude as her man now. That nigga stays giving me crazy looks when she is havin lunch with him outside and I happen to walk by and say hello to her. Old fucking Jealous Gentleman looking ass nigga

9. Beezy Says:

i need a female coworker that will come by my cube late
    see if my neck ache
    then rub my back straight
    then let me fuck her mouth, great!

10. farsideoff Says:

Most women who “use” men have been with so many men you don’t want to touch them.

11. rantz Says:

this shit is straight fire.

12. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

do you think this old MILF told him “we dated” a few times? I blew her back out like a young 24yrd old fux could. At the time that I smashed her she had a nice 16yrd old daughter she is damn nigh 20 now. the possibilities

13. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

farsideoff Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 1:34 pm

^^truth.com/harlots

>>he stole this mixtape title from eskay’s lifestyle

know it might seem I’m sellin’ ya’ll a pipe dream
    wolf tickets, nope, I been a legend since 19
    and that was in the late 1990’s
    you late, homeboy I kept them 19’s shiny

15. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 1:20 pm
    word to me fucking this girl from HR in the 1st month that i Met her and she quit and told my homie who I brought her around ” I couldnt stand to see him he used me for the sex” and then my homie said “Ya he is a scumbag” and then he smashed her ……lmao

I had her then he had her now we’ve had her

LMAO!
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

16. Beezy Says:

^LOL so true…my homeboy in marketing made this mistake. He piped this chick early in the game…came to find out she had pretty much ran through everyone in the office.

Every other female was instantaneously disgusted by him after word of his smashery leaked.

17. wavy is a cliche Says:

>yo i be thinking bout that shit all the time. like if a bitch is throwin u the pussy 1st half hour yall know eachother. your prolly the 3rd or 4th nigga this week.

18. Co!!inB: Magic City's Towel Boy Says:

and i’m expensing lunch today beeeeeeyatch!

19. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

^^^^^^
    the only you can do is deny deny deny.

20. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Applaud me, Bitch if u on it, and u aint a 10. im not callin u again. Applaud everyone who did NOT get my new number. Bitch im done.

21. Big_Seth Says:

# farsideoff Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 1:34 pm

True. I was just thinkin because the dime @ my job was here before me & I didn’t want to come on & try to get it. I needed this job. lol

22. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

wavy is a cliche Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 1:38 pm

thats a FACT.

23. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

young girls i have encountered (19-22) throw the pussy around like nothing. Shit is an interesting dynamic. I remember being younger and it wasnt that easy, now I am older and it seems way too easy. something gives

24. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 1:40 pm

No Sur. that number is 19-26

25. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 1:38 pm

^^^^^^
    the only you can do is deny deny deny.

^^PLEEEEZE BELLEEEEV MEEE!!! (c)

26. Plug Says:

Ive never smashed any chick I worked with.

27. Plug Says:

…Id be lyin if I said I didnt try tho

28. Beezy Says:

I need a cleaning lady that will come by my cube late
    make sure my trash take
    vauum up the rug great
    then make sure my nut drained

29. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 1:38 pm

^^^^^^
    the only you can do is deny deny deny.

i had my old Girl, had recorders in my car, shit on tape & the whole 9! she told me straight up to tell the truth… i told her with a straight face, i dont know what i talkin about. Deny, Deny, Deny.

30. Bill Hu$tle Says:

I don’t smash chicks at work because i dont have a job

*doesnt have a code to follow*

31. cakez Says:

^^ visual =x

32. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

the chicks I smashed from work are not directly in my cipher, the HR chick being the only one since I had to deal with her directly once a week, but then she quit. So I learned my lesson(c)Pharoah Monche on The LIGHT

33. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Plug Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 1:42 pm
    Ive never smashed any chick I worked with.

G code my ass, u lost. …i keep rubbers @ my desk till this day. i buss a bitch ASS @ work.

34. Plug Says:

the only you can do is deny deny deny.

———–
    (c) R Kelly

35. wavy is a cliche Says:

I don’t smash chicks at work because i dont have a job

*doesnt have a code to follow*

>reluctant co-sign
    *sighs*

36. Beezy Says:

I dicked down a couple chicks that work for the same company I do…never really anyone I interact with for business purposes.

Right now Im smashing a low level employee at one of my clients tho…Im just waiting for the day when this costs me everything.

37. No_neva-eva Says:

that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 1:40 pm

Yeah I spoke to a friend who teaches and he said now the girls are a lot more aggressive and vulgar in gaming young dudes now. Shit I was in my teens I had to go after the older ones to really get down.

38. Bananas the Ape Says:

what region has the weirdest accents that you find yourself laughing in their face when they speak?

39. Plug Says:

Its awkward wit the chicks Ive shot game to at work. I could imagine if I smashed.

…plus chicks talk too much…

40. Big_Seth Says:

# Beezy Says:

LMAO. I don’t even know what to say to that.

41. Bill Hu$tle Says:

Daps all Btw

42. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

i knew this chick that used to do third party sales and she was boning this old cracker that was district manager for the southern county and he used to send her flowers and shit. Well needless to say they got caught and this nigga lost his job and he was with the company like 20years and his wife left him and the chick I knew could give a fuck less. She was smashing like two other dudes …….bitches is trife 95% of them

I was tryna find a subliminal at Jay on that Staten we go hard

None found.

44. wavy is a cliche Says:

but when i was employed i was gettin it in. baleee dat
    word to me gettin this peruvian slore anna sauced at the office x-mas party and smashin in the bathroom where she was then fondeled by 10+ coworkers

45. D_Block_4_Life Says:

What are you braggarts chattin’ about?

46. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

Bananas the Ape Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 1:47 pm

^^The Carolinas, The Virginias… etc. I’d laugh if some Minnesota bitch opened her mouth and sounded just like Bobby’s World, tho. honestly.

47. Big_Seth Says:

# Bananas the Ape Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 1:47 pm

I’ve met many a Mexicans in SA that use black slang with a HEAVY Mexican accent.

That shit is hilarious. Especially if they don’t even realize they have an accent.

What are you braggarts chattin’ about?

^ you ever look at dude and say to yourself, Hey he’s kinda handsome ?.

49. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

Filipino bitches and Viet Cong or just plain asain bitches have a heavy accent and it almost stops me from kicking my game but I am 4qtrs 48minutes type of nigga so I just go in regardless and aviod the obliteration of the english language

50. Beezy Says:

Temps are the best…because you can smash them indiscriminately knowing that theyre time is very limited.

I was distraught when we replaced the stream of 20-something temp receptionists with this full-time old biddy. SMH.

51. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 1:48 pm

yup. And Applaud the Married Bitch i was Fuckin, who STILL wants to fuck, had the nerve to get a fuckin Attitude when i told her NO she cant come over after her “dinner w/ girlfriends”, told me some shit, “i used to come over after dinner”… BITCH where are ur Morals? Go home & fuk that nigga u married, let him put up with the Sassy ass Mouf…

…i had to fall back, i dont wanna Smack this bitch.

52. Plug Says:

# Beezy Says:
    ———-
    I know a cat right now in the pen for that. I take it you wernt here yesterday morning during my massive knowledge kickin session

53. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 1:48 pm

COLD BLOOOOOODED!!! (c) Dave Chappelle as RIck james

54. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

the Sassy ass Mouf…

…i had to fall back, i dont wanna Smack this bitch.

^^^^^

*rhiannas head against curb*

55. Bananas the Ape Says:

I actually got fired from Target because I was fucking my GSTL I was 19 she was 33…she came to work one day with bruises around her neck and a slighty swollen eye and was like..

“here he comes…if he asks for (my name) say he’s not in today, he got a gun”

needless to say I didn’t pursue this relationship any further and after a pregnancy scare, stalking voicemails and waiting on my patio at 2 a.m.
    to get fucked….She got me fired LOL

…bitch

56. D_Block_4_Life Says:

you ever look at dude and say to yourself, Hey he’s kinda handsome ?.
    And out of every nahgger on here you aim this question at me, just call me a flaming homo then, i’d respect you more (no).

Work Smashest at the Gov’t Gig:

Shoutouts to Shermel from Dallas.

Shoutouts to Mia from Philly.

Work Smashes from*

59. Beezy Says:

^I seen your story about police voyeurs watching you get head lol, if thats what your referring to.

“I’m not a head nigga” ~Amp Geez ….classic.

60. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 1:53 pm
    the Sassy ass Mouf…

…i had to fall back, i dont wanna Smack this bitch.

^^^^^

*rhiannas head against curb*

yea, i dont do that SassyTalkin shit. bitch gettin sassy with me. She lucky i aint VideoTape the shit on some OldSchool CS88 shit… blackmail her ass.

# cOLD Says:
    March 6th, 2009 at 1:51 pm

What are you braggarts chattin’ about?

^ you ever look at dude and say to yourself, Hey he’s kinda handsome ?.

^Men often acknowledge other men’s physical attraction without sayin’ it.

ayo your clique is soft, my wrist is frost

64. Beezy Says:

I actually got fired from Target because

^So THATS where you met J-Hood! You guys were cart boys together.

65. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 1:51 pm

^^ I fucked around and went native tho. I dont look at asians the same anymore now that Ive been to Asia. I only fuck w asian nines or higher… no more mogwais.

66. Bananas the Ape Says:

It’s L.A. niggas ROFL…..with that “Fwave dalluhs bwuster” type accent..

this nigga at school is from Cali and I almost laughed while he was talking to this chick and me…he was like

“I gwat alot on mwah mawnd, right nohw”…ROFL I swear I had to get up and bounce….ROLF

Men often acknowledge other men’s physical attraction without sayin’ it.

^right, thats why I said thought to self. Theres nothing gay about it D_Block. Mad niggas call out cats that they consider ugly, so its only right.

68. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

eskay Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 1:55 pm
    ayo your clique is soft, my wrist is frost

clits ARE soft.

>>niggas aint smash at work until the brought a brezzoid to an abandon fl, went raw and skeeted on her clothes.

done it

bought the t-shirt

71. Beezy Says:

I def never piped a chick @ work.

*adds to bucket list*

72. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

^ you ever look at dude and say to yourself, Hey he’s kinda handsome ?.

^^^^^

I do all the time but then I say that nigga is probably corny and dont got it like I do ….pause

>>I actually got fired from Target

I knew it

done it

^daps welcome to the league

75. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I mean hey if you find other men attractive then that’s your prerogative, by all means. Who am i to interfere with bromantic sentiments.

Depending on how you look, you’d be surprised how many niggas got a man-crush on you. Real talk.

Ever wonder why that one nigga at Mickey D’s don’t know you from a loaf of bread but always puttin’ madd fries in your bag? Think about it.

With great power, there must always come great responsibility. …

^my reason for getting wifed up.

78. Bananas the Ape Says:

>>man crushes and talking about being attracted to men……

^^^i39.tinypic.com/2uh3hnd.jpg

^nah nah nah, you getting it wrong, its like a split second thought, then you keep it moving. The way you say it makes it seem like you think about the ninja over supper

^lol…

81. cakez Says:

thiss commentary has taken a turn for the worse

82. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Emilio Rojas on VIMBY Says:

[…] In the studio with Emilio when he was working on Recession Proof. […]

83. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Emillio Rojas - Just One Night (No DJ) Says:

[…] No DJ version of Just One Night from Emillio’s Recession Proof mixtape. […]

84. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Emilio Rojas ft. Mela Machinko - Don’t Go (No DJ) Says:

[…] DJ-free track from Emilio’s Recession Proof […]