Video: The Roots, Just Blaze, Nas & Cee-Lo Talk Nat King Cole Remix Project

?uestlove & Black Thought, Nas, Just Blaze, TV on the Radio, will.i.am and others discuss Re: Generations the upcoming Nat King Cole “remix” album. After the jump is a separate clip of Cee-Lo discussing his take on “Lush Life”.

Previously: Nat King Cole x Nas x The Roots

203 Responses to “Video: The Roots, Just Blaze, Nas & Cee-Lo Talk Nat King Cole Remix Project”

1. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

YO let my shit breathhhhhhhhhhh

2. anons Says:

Swear I haven’t heard it, I’ll take your word for it. I can’t even form an opinion on dre music. I haven’t listened to his shit in forever. Honestly.

flip through the Nahtalogue, eskay got the downlaods

3. anons Says:

*gets fade*

*perms it*

*buys cardigan and cig holder*

*hits the streets*

4. Bill Hu$tle Says:

Natalie Cole could catch it for an old head…too bad she got that Hep C messing with that china white

5. 911 Says:

(Niggas Against Society.)

>flip through the Nahtalogue, eskay got the downlaods

^yeah i’mma do some prime downloading tommorow. I only go in on new music like every few weeks. This everyday situation fucks with my matrix. I love music, so a ninja can feel overwhelmed. It’s like a bunch of ninjas screaming listen to my demo. I feel like some of these characters is violating the sanctity. Why are you dropping a mixtape everyday? Muthafucka for what?!?!

6. Stanley Wutangison Says:

CEE-LO!!!!

7. 911 Says:

Pizza hut newest dish is Premium bacon with macaroni and cheese. Pizza Hut.

Sign of the times.

8. anons Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYcz0pWyv_o&feature=channel_page

Bitch look like 9/11 a day later, she look like 9/12, a tragedy.

*jumps out the window*

9. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

I always knew one day I’d be famous when I was a youngster
    Kept the new 44. wit the stainless right under the dumpster

10. Bananas the Ape Says:

Keri Hilson beefing BeYonce’ they played a diss on Power 105

11. Danielson Says:

mixed race girls>white girls>latinas>black girls>asian girls

random thoughts.

12. herbal kint Says:

Holy Hell in a hand basket Chris Brown went all out beating the shit out of rhianna, that wasn’t no simple pimp hand proper shit he treated like a punching bag

* dies @ the judge telling him he is ordered not to annoy, harass, MOLEST, threaten or use force of violence against anyone *

13. Eastern_Digital Says:

realitykings >>> realtalkny

random thought.

14. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Bout to blow me a dub & watch Madea Goes To Jail.

15. kevfresco Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYcz0pWyv_o&feature=channel_page

*flies into plane engine*

16. Bananas the Ape Says:

bout to watch Poltegiest on AMC…

17. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Scratch that. The-Dream’s album just leaked. Madea can wait.

18. rex hussla Says:

Madea Goes To Jail
    __________________

LMAO

19. anons Says:

*shuffles*

latinas> mixed race> black girls> white girls> asian girls

20. anons Says:

Madea can wait.

I respect that niggaz hustle- owning his own shit and all- but he coonin somethn serious with that madea shit

21. rex hussla Says:

I don’t even think I could put one race of women over another…I love ’em all.

22. Wavy Is a cliche Says:

Scratch that the-dreams album just leaked

link or die

23. anons Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=tiDOQ3CLAfA&NR=1

real talk, this is the GOAT youtube channel

24. Wavy Is a cliche Says:

Did I say link? I meant email

25. Danielson Says:

rex hussla Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 8:56 pm
    I don’t even think I could put one race of women over another…I love ‘em all.

surely you have a preference.

by mixed race i mean half white half black btw. in the uk, at least, these are the most beautiful chicks. sadly there are a severe lack of latinas.

we should open the border for mexicans and puerto ricans, it would take the pressure off the Miami PD

26. Bananas the Ape Says:

women come in too many shapes sizes and color to classify one as dominant.

27. that Nigga Gaylord from West 145th st Says:

beautiful woman > __________

28. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Danielson Says:
    March 5th, 2009 at 8:49 pm

mixed race girls>white girls>latinas>black girls>asian girls

random thoughts.

SMH.

*daps all of the people I tolerate on here*

29. rex hussla Says:

# Danielson Says:
    March 5th, 2009 at 8:49 pm

mixed race girls>white girls>latinas>black girls>asian girls

random thoughts.

^^^^^

You kinda lost.

my opinion son. you can never lose with your own opinion, not with a subject like this anyway.

32. CiCi The Intern Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    March 5th, 2009 at 9:04 pm

CiCi!

Rex! *daps and hugs*

Any Black man who with a Black Mother who picks anything other than a Black woman first, lost. This is not up for debate.

34. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    March 5th, 2009 at 9:09 pm

I was waiting for you to jump into this (NOPE!)

35. Danielson Says:

well for the record im mixed race, hence why that goes first.

36. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

D. Billz Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 9:09 pm
    ==================================
    Real talk. I feel self conscious just talikng to a white chick. ‘

Gimme a sister any day.

37. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    March 5th, 2009 at 9:09 pm

Mi nah seh nuttin

38. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Danielson Says:
    March 5th, 2009 at 9:11 pm

well for the record im mixed race, hence why that goes first.
    *daps*

And that’s all well and good but if you won’t date a girl because she ain’t that, that’s a little fucked up. Like we all preferences (I know I do) but I don’t completely cross someone out from the jump if they ain’t what I’m attracted to. You miss decent people when you do that.

39. rex hussla Says:

It’s all good Billz…Danielson stays racking up L’s

I thought it was natural to gravitate towards a female of your own ethnicity…not saying you wouldn’t date, love, smash or marry outside your race but w/e w/e

40. rex hussla Says:

Danielson Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 9:11 pm
    well for the record im mixed race, hence why that goes first.
    _____________________________________________________

I guess this confirms my thoughts…

41. Danielson Says:

rex hussla Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 9:14 pm
    It’s all good Billz…Danielson stays racking up L’s

FAIL.

this is why you should of wait for me to reply, im not black and i do gravitate to my own race.

thats an L for you.

42. rex hussla Says:

Danielson you aren’t handing out L’s…you need to go wax on wax off with that shit

43. Hoskins Says:

# Danielson Says:
    March 5th, 2009 at 8:49 pm

mixed race girls>white girls>latinas>black girls>asian girls

random thoughts.

^^^^^ Random ignorance

44. Danielson Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 9:14 pm
    # Danielson Says:
    March 5th, 2009 at 9:11 pm

well for the record im mixed race, hence why that goes first.
    *daps*

*daps back*

na its not i specifically go for those, its just my opinion with the experiences with those races.remember im in the uk so the culture for each race will deiffer from each country.

i dont purposely ignore mixed race chicks over asians for example, but imo i seen waaay more prettier white girls, black girls, latinas and mixed race girls than asians etc.

45. Danielson Says:

rex hussla Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 9:17 pm

for the last time, thats daniel-san.

i have never even seen that karate kid film yo, however i know about that wax on wax off shit.

46. FRAZE Says:

thiS IS IS Goin to bE CRAZY

47. Danielson Says:

Hoskins Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 9:18 pm
    # Danielson Says:
    March 5th, 2009 at 8:49 pm

mixed race girls>white girls>latinas>black girls>asian girls

random thoughts.

^^^^^ Random ignorance

opinion based on experience, not ignorance.

48. kevfresco Says:

old ass larry king going in on chris brown. sheeesh!-beanie man

49. Smear Says:

Damn Just and his ridiculously mean PoLo collection.

50. anons Says:

and if your mother is mixed?

*hands D. Billz some change for a bean pie*

51. lurker Says:

indian pussy>

52. CiCi The Intern Says:

# kevfresco Says:
    March 5th, 2009 at 9:21 pm

old ass larry king going in on chris brown. sheeesh!-beanie man

kev!

I read what Chris did to her SMH! That shit lead off the LOCAL news tonight.

53. kevfresco Says:

Smear Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 9:21 pm
    Damn Just and his ridiculously mean PoLo collection.

link?

54. Hoskins Says:

opinion based on experience, not ignorance.

^^^ U just said that Latinas are rare as fuck, as a fellow Brit I agree with you. How can u say Latina>black based on “experience”?

55. Danielson Says:

lurker Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 9:22 pm
    indian pussy>

need to try that sometime, most have been though based on your post.

56. CiCi The Intern Says:

How do you slam shorty’s head against the dashboard? What the hell?!

57. kevfresco Says:

yo ci-ci where you be @? i miss you yo. yea but this niggas crucifix is being constructed as we speak sis.

58. Salvia_Blunts Says:

who else is watching Dayton/Xavier right now?

UD represent

59. Danielson Says:

Hoskins Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 9:25 pm
    opinion based on experience, not ignorance.

they are rare, are they not? and i have fucked with a couple and a couple only, and thats only because my boy is a bouncer at a club near london bridge in which they have ‘latino nights’.

this is where my game had to kick in.

60. lurker Says:

What it comes down to is just the person you meet and have a connection with, race doenst neccessarily determine anything. Although some races are sexier than others imo

61. Danielson Says:

chris brown slammed rihannas head against the car dashboard? oh shit.

anyone got a link for the deails of what happened?

# anons Says:
    March 5th, 2009 at 9:22 pm

and if your mother is mixed?

*hands D. Billz some change for a bean pie*

^ Depends on whatever they identify her as at the precinct. Can’t hide 9-Ether.

*takes change*

*eats last pie in front of him*

63. kevfresco Says:

Danielson Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 9:29 pm
    chris brown slammed rihannas head against the car dashboard? oh shit.

anyone got a link for the deails of what happened?

go to smokinggun.com

64. Danielson Says:

all mixed race people are regarded as black by police etc etc, its only the last 15-20 years where people have become more aware rather than sweep us under the carpet because we’re ‘hybrids’ so to speak.

people in the uk still use the word half-cast’ for us too, smh.

65. Danielson Says:

go to smokinggun.com

safe

66. CiCi The Intern Says:

# kevfresco Says:
    March 5th, 2009 at 9:27 pm

On my school grind extra hard. I love y’all but I gotta get this degree lol!

67. Danielson Says:

“I’m going to beat the shit out of you when we get home! You wait and see!” LOL

this dude is definitely Ike Jr.

68. Danielson Says:

On my school grind extra hard. I love y’all but I gotta get this degree lol!

at uni too, what are you studying yo?

69. Da PartyStarter Says:

Yo Billz!!
    Them links was the shizznit!! Thanks man!! I got young bucks scramblin’ for “mixtapes” now. LOL

Lil Ci-Ci, what it do. I’m bout to order my Broncos jersey as soon as they hit.

Adolf Hitler>>>> Joe Banner

70. D_Block_4_Life Says:

yoo

71. Danielson Says:

are you sure that report couldnt of been faked? cos it claims he:

bit her on the ear
    repeatedly punched her in the eye
    slammed her head against the car window and dash
    put her in a headlock
    punched her on the arms

this sounds like he went in on her like she cussed his mum or something, wtf.

72. kevfresco Says:

I love y’all but I gotta get this degree lol!

buss that ass whoadie. i aint mad.

73. anons Says:

^ Depends on whatever they identify her as at the precinct. Can’t hide 9-Ether.

*takes change*

*eats last pie in front of him*

*smiles and walks away

*calls Brother Mouzone to Malcolm X D.Billz*

Da PartyStarter Says:
    March 5th, 2009 at 9:36 pm

Yo Billz!!

^LOL. Bet. Yeah man, I’m tryin’ to find a website/store that still got old Club mixes on deck. Definitely needed for when I’m OT.

# anons Says:
    March 5th, 2009 at 9:41 pm

^ Depends on whatever they identify her as at the precinct. Can’t hide 9-Ether.

*takes change*

*eats last pie in front of him*

*smiles and walks away

*calls Brother Mouzone to Malcolm X D.Billz*

^GATTTTT! (c) CS88

76. kevfresco Says:

bit her on the ear
    repeatedly punched her in the eye
    slammed her head against the car window and dash
    put her in a headlock
    punched her on the arms

this sounds like he went in on her like she cussed his mum or something, wtf.

i’m sayin…my sons moms is from barbados. we’ve had A beef and i aint punch her, just yolked her up while she tried to piece me. that being said, those bajan chics dont go out like that when they mad about something. they go hard. i’m talking swing a cutlass hard. she prolly tried to d-bo the niggas cell or just got him real aggy w/her incessant accent.

*grabs head and covers ears to try and block out BMs irritating voice*

77. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Danielson Says:
    March 5th, 2009 at 9:35 pm

On my school grind extra hard. I love y’all but I gotta get this degree lol!

at uni too, what are you studying yo?

Technical and Science Communications

78. Johnathan Osterman Says:

This is very true.

79. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Da PartyStarter Says:
    March 5th, 2009 at 9:36 pm

Yo Billz!!

Lil Ci-Ci, what it do. I’m bout to order my Broncos jersey as soon as they hit.

Adolf Hitler>>>> Joe Banner

Stop it.

Brian Dawkins ain’t clean from all of this plus, I’m mad ninjas are still surprised about this. I was more hurt than surprised but you know how the Eagles do. They did the same to Hugh Douglas, Troy Vincent, Bobby Taylor and Ike Reese. You hit that age, you out.

We’ll be aight. I got faith in Jim Johnson.

80. kevfresco Says:

Johnathan Osterman Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 9:48 pm

This is very true.

you got a few where you from j.o.?

81. kevfresco Says:

this dude did not one, but TWO past interviews about detesting domestic abuse.

damn youngin’. PR fail.

82. Johnathan Osterman Says:

you got a few where you from j.o.?

Theres alotta bajans over here

I’m a Yard man myself, but I know how they stay…

Mad jealous too…well, mosta them anyway

83. kevfresco Says:

Mad jealous too…well, mosta them anyway

seeeen?!

84. Da PartyStarter Says:

We’ll be aight. I got faith in Jim Johnson.

Jim Johnson lookin’ like Gary Papa right about now so I ain’t plannin’ on hm being around too much longer. The Dif. between Dawk and the guys you named is Dawk was the HEART of our squad. Dawk got his money true, but look at what he gave us. He don’t have to be all the way clean as far as the cash but you KNOW how they did him and he deserved better.

85. Da PartyStarter Says:

@Billz
    Yeah some of that shit is CRAZY like the mix with “Smells Like Teen Spirit”. THAT shit is bananas. Good lookin’ out.

86. Johnathan Osterman Says:

I fucks with Bajan women though

87. Danielson Says:

Johnathan Osterman Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 10:00 pm
    I fucks with Bajan women though

what about naija women though lol

88. M.Tyson Says:

Em in May..Curtis in June/July…killa cam best push his wig back

89. kevfresco Says:

Johnathan Osterman Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 10:00 pm
    I fucks with Bajan women though

absolutely love ’em. real good pum too. they like the hillbillies of the B.W.I. tho.

90. Johnathan Osterman Says:

what about naija women though lol

I fucks with Naija women too

I fucks with all women that are sexy

91. CAKEZ Says:

you can never go wrong with a dominican woman

92. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Da PartyStarter Says:
    March 5th, 2009 at 9:57 pm

We’ll be aight. I got faith in Jim Johnson.

I’m going to HELL for laughing my ass off at that.

But you know how the Eagles do. No one should be surprised that he got shortchanged. The only thing is that we thought Dawkins and the Eagles would never let it get to that point. I think the Eagles made up their mind after the first Cowboys game that Dawk was done. If he didn’t have that Pittsburgh game, he’d be run out. Period.

93. Johnathan Osterman Says:

they like the hillbillies of the B.W.I. tho.

LOL.

Yeah, its out of them and Trinidad lol

Shout out the Small Island dem

94. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# CAKEZ Says:
    March 5th, 2009 at 10:04 pm

you can never go wrong with a dominican woman

You can go wrong with ANY sort of woman lol

95. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Dr. John Henrik Clarke >>>>>>

96. JDS Says:

lol @ niggas makin’ excuses to make themselves believe Ri didnt get her ass beat.

reading that affidavit got my blood boiling.

97. Danielson Says:

CAKEZ Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 10:04 pm
    you can never go wrong with a dominican woman

cot damn they are sexy out there, beautiful country too.

went there on holiday, one of the best ones i’ve ever had.

98. kevfresco Says:

Yeah, its out of them and Trinidad lol

oh shit! i’m trini by way of st. vincent so my country game is definitely shoe free. ’til i come uh foreign. lol

99. Danielson Says:

reading that affidavit got my blood boiling.

word. wife beaters, rapists and paedophiles are sick men, no excuse for what they do.

but while i was reading it, i started to think the violence being described seem too excessive when applied to the scenario described by rihanna.

100. kevfresco Says:

has to be. homegirl was making phone calls during all that? kinda sketchy.

101. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

============================
    Dude obviously has some issues he needs to work out. Jail time would be excessive though.

102. CiCi The Intern Says:

# kevfresco Says:
    March 5th, 2009 at 10:12 pm

has to be. homegirl was making phone calls during all that? kinda sketchy.

We women multi-task like no other.

103. CiCi The Intern Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:
    March 5th, 2009 at 10:15 pm

============================

He beat that ass. He needs to get something, I’m sorry. But at the same time, there is nothing rehabilitating about jail.

104. Danielson Says:

We women multi-task like no other

(c) Sony

105. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Anyone that thinks Rihanna is totally innocent in all of this is a fool.

Just saying.

106. kevfresco Says:

We women multi-task like no other.

*dead*
    no b/s. but she was beefin too. offensively. can’t convince me otherwise.

107. Danielson Says:

and yeah if that report is true, he needs to go to jail, but if its been exageterrated then obviously some rehab/anger management would be best.

108. kevfresco Says:

i wouldn’t of bit or kicked her….but i woulda shook the shit outta her.

109. D_Block_4_life Says:

Dam Rhi Rhi

110. JDS Says:

# kevfresco Says:
    March 5th, 2009 at 10:12 pm

has to be. homegirl was making phone calls during all that? kinda sketchy.
    regardless though, he put his hands on her over some shit that was his own fault in the first place. if he was fuckin’ with some other chick he should have manned up and set her straight verbally

i’m just saying, grow a pair. the nigga is too old to be throwing bitch fits over something he’s in the wrong about.

fuck that. dude needs to spend a few months in jail. cats get locked up drug possession, harming no one but themselves, but he E. Honda’s a female i niggas think he should walk? nahhh nigga lol

no shots Amp

111. Danielson Says:

Johnathan Osterman Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 10:19 pm
    Anyone that thinks Rihanna is totally innocent in all of this is a fool.

Just saying

but it hasnt been mentioned she hit him, so any violence is unjustified imo.

i am a bit surprised how quick she was to drop his name to police and so easily as well, if she loved him i thought she would of been in shock and denial and trying to protect CB in the first instance under questioning.

112. kevfresco Says:

she’ll be ight. but it’ll be fuked up they turn into this generations bobby & whitney.

113. Bananas the Ape Says:

D. Billz Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 9:09 pm
    _________________________

^son go take that bean pie final call speech to the mosque….I think anything other than WHITE is okay to date, but at my age I prefer sistas. But I real hate when niggas forced that BLACK POWER SHIT ON ME

114. JDS Says:

*gets locked up for drug possession…

*E. Honda’s a female and niggas think he should walk?…

fuck typos

lol

115. CiCi The Intern Says:

JDS Says:
    March 5th, 2009 at 10:24 pm

# kevfresco Says:
    March 5th, 2009 at 10:12 pm

has to be. homegirl was making phone calls during all that? kinda sketchy.

Oh, so verbal abuse is okay in this instance? Fuck outta here. If you have to raise your voice to a woman, you are a coward.

116. kevfresco Says:

but he E. Honda’s a female

wow. crazy visual. lol

117. herbal kint Says:

@ Daniekson – that report is straight from the police report filed could some of the details be exagerrated sure but thats the official report from the office on scene and based on the couple of pictures that have leaked of her face beat the fuck up my guess is thats pretty much how it went down, rhianna also told police this wasn’t the first time it happened and it seems to escalate more every time, plus smokinggun only reports legal court documents Chris brown laid the smack down something serious on here shits mad disturbing

118. Danielson Says:

if you hit a woman you are a coward.

you telling me in your world, thou shalt not raise his voice to a woman? come on man be real, everyone shouts at eachother.

119. Johnathan Osterman Says:

If you have to raise your voice to a woman, you are a coward.

What part of the game is this CiCi?

120. kevfresco Says:

i can dig it. he shoulda did first what he did last and thas take a walk.

121. JDS Says:

where did i say anything about raising your voice?

you can set someone straight in a cool, calm, and collected manner… like so.

all i was saying was that he could have told her the deal before she felt the need to flip through his phone in suspicion [allegedly]

122. Smear Says:

Yo eskay, who’s the special headliner for your Grand Ole Party with TSS?
    Clipse?….. or Bun B

123. Danielson Says:

herbal kint Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 10:29 pm

^ if he did that and that report is true then he deserves all that he gets cos he bit her, punched her, slammed her head etc etc. he went WWE on her ass, who the fuck still gives a headlock during a beatdown these days? this isnt high school, smh.

but dont forget we havent heard about his side of the story yet.

124. kevfresco Says:

@ smear

where you see just blaze lo collection @?

125. M.Tyson Says:

crazy bi polar boyfriend on parole >>> Chris Brown

watch video of the court docs of chris brown rhi rhi blow by blow *double pause* that nigga wild treating to kill rhi rhi lol

126. Smear Says:

If you have to raise your voice to a woman, you are a coward.

Cumon CiCi, you haven’t met my missus….sometimes you gotta raise your voice just to get a bloody word in edgeways!

127. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Johnathan Osterman Says:
    March 5th, 2009 at 10:31 pm

If you have to raise your voice to a woman, you are a coward.

What part of the game is this CiCi?

I just have beef with people period who feel like they have to raise their voice to make a point. I mean, yeah yelling is better than landing two fists to my face but still, if we can’t deal with this like adults without getting into temper tantrums, that’s a problem.

128. kevfresco Says:

but dont forget we havent heard about his side of the story yet.

that dude is indicted by way of public opinion. nigga they just had o.j.s’ preacher on larry king talking about mentoring orenthal when he was wildin on a pre decapitated nicole. smh, he might be fucked.

129. Smear Says:

where you see just blaze lo collection @?
    Not in any one shot but every time I see dude he’s got some stupid Lo on.

130. Smear Says:

That shirt he’s got on in this clip is tuff

131. Bananas the Ape Says:

Man bottomline the AVERAGE man has to restrain his RAGE from OTHER MEN and that takes discipline…So if a women is smart enough to cross the street on a late night to avoid being over powered and RAPED….She knows that she crossing the line to induce thos levels of rage in a man..

low blow name calling, blocking exits to argue, hitting, throwing and threatning to call the police are grounds to wear extra MAKE-UP TO WORK the NEXT DAY

132. Danielson Says:

LOL

still wrong but i can dig.

133. kevfresco Says:

Not in any one shot but every time I see dude he’s got some stupid Lo on.

oh ight i aint look @ it but yea….his polo game proper.

134. cholly Says:

is the dream album worth the dl?

135. Johnathan Osterman Says:

So waht about women that throw boiling water on men? Or women that swing machete’s at men?

Yo, you can call me what you want…but if a chick SERIOUSLY swings a ‘cheti at me, I’m duffing her out. At least a few rib shots. Realest talk.

Some women do that wild shit because they feel its their RIGHT to get away with it. Fuck that.

136. kevfresco Says:

stupid. lmao.

137. Danielson Says:

LRG jeans + Van Slip-ons >>>>>>

again, random thoughts.

138. kevfresco Says:

i never had a running theme in my life of beefing w/chics. but if a female thinks she can bad you up she don’t respect ya manhood. period.

139. Danielson Says:

^ women who hit men knowing that society teaches us that men don’t and shouldnt hit back, will eventually be clapped out by some next man.

those are the type of women i despise.

140. Johnathan Osterman Says:

If anyone purposely does something to put my life / well-being in question, they deserve everything they get. ANYONE.

Male, Female, Reptillian…it dont make a difference.

And women that START physical fights with men then cry when they get hit back need to hold a Deebo-esque uppercut.

Realest talk.

141. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Johnathan Osterman Says:
    March 5th, 2009 at 10:41 pm

Of course you should try to duff her out. She’s trying to kill you lol.

And chicks who pull that stunt (doing wild shit just because they think they can get away with it) are cowards too.

142. kevfresco Says:

yo cover girl pulled a rhianna ad called light eyes cuz the way it accentuated her facial features.

*dead*

perception-1 reality-less than zero

143. kevfresco Says:

applaud this woman. feed her grapes and annoint her w/oils n shit.

co-sizzle

144. wavy is a cliche Says:

LRG jeans + Van Slip-ons >>>>>>

again, random thoughts.

*blankest stare ever*

145. Smear Says:

@Kevfresco
    check his Lo site oneninesixseven.com

146. Johnathan Osterman Says:

I think this could very well have been Rihanna’s situation

I dont KNOW, but I think…

147. Johnathan Osterman Says:

LRG jeans

Really???

148. Smear Says:

Dunno if this is just out of proportion BS(probably) but I’ve read this a few places:
    “producer Just Blaze reportedly has the largest collection of it in the world”

149. Hoskins Says:

Why is casket always talkin about rape, and “goin in on miss info/diva”? niggas got issues

150. kevfresco Says:

Smear Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 10:55 pm
    @Kevfresco
    check his Lo site oneninesixseven.com

i got a modest lo cache but not one of the pieces on the first page. wow.

*quickly saves site to favs*

151. Danielson Says:

Johnathan Osterman Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 10:57 pm
    LRG jeans

Really???

they got some nice pairs man (none).

it was armani for going out and levis for everyday but i started trying the lrg jeans my american friend brought over. he also brought red munkey jeans, but tbh i have never heard of them lol.

lrg>evisu for sure.

152. the real truth Says:

*Daps All*

LRG jeans + Van Slip-ons >>>>>>

again, random thoughts.

*Discombobulates*

153. Bananas the Ape Says:

and the problem is not the WOMEN..it’s these BITCH NIGGAS wearing CAPE and BOOTS all the time..

“you wanna hit somebody hit me”……these niggas always make the news
    why you wanna die over something stupid my bitch did? Mind your business.

go back and 40’s and 50’s Casablanca type flicks….them niggas slap bitch like “look here see…” WOMEN GOTTA LEARN TO RESPECT THE MACK HAND ONCE AGAIN.

154. wavy is a cliche Says:

vans slip ons + anything = self ether

155. Smear Says:

he’s only had it up and runnin for a month or so, but he says he’ll update more often than TMTD…. 88keys is also a crazy Lo head, in fact he apparently wears nothin but…his site is polo67life.com

156. kevfresco Says:

lrg>evisu for sure.

you are a madman.

157. JDS Says:

i dont raise my voice, hit, or threaten my girl not just because its wrong, but because her feelings are the most brittle shit on earth, and i would ultimately feel like complete shit once she makes her “hurt face” no matter how heated i was.

we made an agreement not to curse at each other either, but that shit comes out regardless even when you’re trying to remain civil lol but we apologize after most arguments.

she only gets tough when she’s right and i’m obviously dead wrong but i’m scrambling to find a way to trump her. but i guess thats why this shit makes me so mad, because even though i’ve had my fair share of squabbles with her or others before, i cant imagine it coming to throwing blows.

but anyways, next subject… Just is hilariously strange when it comes to his intrests [none]

158. Danielson Says:

wavy is a cliche Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 11:04 pm
    vans slip ons + anything = self ether

nope they smart, with a nice pair of jeans= win.

159. the real truth Says:

I think women think bcuz they play fight with their other means they kno how to fight, for example a friend of mine’s girl stays startin the ruckus but theres not a doubt in my mind one day somebody is gonna spaz and hit her with a punch thats gonna stop all that

Forreal

160. kevfresco Says:

good looks smear.

161. the real truth Says:

Me and my girl have gotten into heated arguments but it has neva gotten to the point where i actually put my hands on her or shes eva taken a swing at me, i hope the day neva comes where she actually hits me even though id defintely deserve it bcuz i kno im gonna bug out

162. JDS Says:

Sean Connery is an OG with that… but i dont look at him the same anymore [nah] after finding that out

163. Danielson Says:

kevfresco Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 11:04 pm
    lrg>evisu for sure.

you are a madman.

evisu has been rinsed out here in the uk, especialy by the indian community who all act in stereotypical ‘black’ way so to speak, liek they hood or something, when most of em are rich, but i digress.

i just thought i’d move away from nikes and evisu. never been a fan of air force 1s but i know they are big in the states.

164. anons Says:

i dont think you should hit a woman, smash her head into a dashboard and Mike Tyson her ear…

but I won’t go so far as to say you should NEVER hit a woman…there are rare occassions when a pimp slap is in order

165. ant Says:

Got Daymn: Joe Budden’s Girl “Tahiry” Tells Lip Service She Swallows Cum & Licks Balls! [Audio]

^^^smh

166. anons Says:

if you gotta go with a slip ons you gotta go with Tretorn

step up your random, international brand game up (no Ye)

167. wavy is a cliche Says:

link or fry

168. Danielson Says:

there are rare occassions when a pimp slap is in order

a woman trying to kill you/seriously injure you with a weapon

a woman laying the smackdown on your kid(s)

a woman disrespecting/physically abusive to your mum

those are the ones off the top of the head lol.

169. kevfresco Says:

evisu has been rinsed out here in the uk

i bet but when this design on the back pockets craze took off out here it was cuz of evisu. they like the establishment cuz eh,body goes back to basics after all the lofty shit is deflated. i.e. red monkeys. them shits sicken me.

170. ant Says:

link or fry

wsff

171. anons Says:

^^^smh

Joe Budden= rapper/e-pimp

172. the real truth Says:

“i Wont Hit a Woman, But Ill Shake The Shit Out Of Em” (c) Chris Rock

I could neva hit a woman, i mean i have a sister so maybe thts why but anybody who hits a girl PERIOD to me deserves an ass-whoopin, no if’s and’s or but’s…and if your girl/ a girl tries to stab you then you shouldnt be involved with tht person in the first place

173. Danielson Says:

anons Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 11:14 pm
    if you gotta go with a slip ons you gotta go with Tretorn

step up your random, international brand game up (no Ye)

never heard of em, but just googled and well…

the homepage is a man in his late 40s rocking a pair, while his grey hair blows in the wind

*proceeds to close window*

no thanks.

174. herbal kint Says:

Danielson Says:
    March 5th, 2009 at 10:30 pm

if you hit a woman you are a coward.

…. when ever I’m in heated disscusion, even if it;s friendly I tend to raise my voice a lot, but I’m not yelling my voice just gets loud, the tone of my voice gets really loud and this happens with guys and girls but more so with bitches, nothing wrong worth raising your voice or even yelling if it’s warrented but chris browning some girl is completely disturing and wrong on so many levels

175. Johnathan Osterman Says:

I dont even fuck with Evisu no more…

But theres NO WAY that LRG > Evisu

176. JDS Says:

45 minutes ’til i’m up in the theater watching Watchmen… anybody else catching the early showing?

177. Danielson Says:

@ kevfresco – so are red munkeys a respectable brand or not, pardon my shallowness, but i dont wanna buy a brand i have never heard of but is considered shit.

178. herbal kint Says:

M.Tyson Says:
    March 5th, 2009 at 10:35 pm
    crazy bi polar boyfriend on parole >>> Chris Brown

…. yet she lifted the no-contact order so he can call her or even see her, and she reported this has happened a couple other times and it keeps getting works thats a FAIL on rhiannas part …

179. wavy is a cliche Says:

>this is both a win and an Loss for joey

180. anons Says:

if you gotta go with a slip ons you gotta go with Tretorn

step up your random, international brand game up (no Ye)

never heard of em, but just googled and well…

*proceeds to close window*

no thanks.

man, half the gaudy luxury brands that these niggaz rap about and wear have some of the most homo ads you’ve ever seen in your life…

good gear is good gear

181. Smear Says:

i just thought i’d move away from nikes = bad move
    You lost mate

182. Bananas the Ape Says:

Danielson Says:
    March 5th, 2009 at 10:30 pm
    _______________________

i41.tinypic.com/dnjajo.jpg

183. Danielson Says:

Johnathan Osterman Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 11:17 pm
    I dont even fuck with Evisu no more…

But theres NO WAY that LRG > Evisu

yeah so because of that, in my case anyway, its lrg>evisu

purely because i dont fuck with evisu anymore either, plus the uk get shit designs compared to what ive seen abroad.

you ever heard of red munkey?

184. the real truth Says:

red munkey

Red Munkey = Evisu pretty much, there not the same but very similar

185. Danielson Says:

@bananas

why are you quoting me saying that? that was cici lol.

186. Danielson Says:

red munkey > evisu then? im asking btw, before anyone has a fit.

187. herbal kint Says:

Danielson Says:
    March 5th, 2009 at 10:20 pm

…. he already entered anger management, that right there is a proactive approach to knowing what you did was waaay out of line, the pictures are the proof ….

188. anons Says:

oj da juiceman???

washing powder money???

*chalks up another L for the south*

189. Smear Says:

Red Munkey = Evisu pretty much, there not the same but very similar
    Red munkey = evisu + extra ugliness

190. wavy is a cliche Says:

bugleboy jeans > red monkeys

191. kevfresco Says:

a woman disrespecting/physically abusive to your mum

no b/s! when my bm and i was beefin it started in her car on the mainroad at the top of my street. i shook her off like i said but them bajan chics is persistant. so i leave, walk to the crib and she follows me in the wheels. i get there 1st, go upstairs to wash blood out my snotbox (she bo-loed me) then come downstairs to find my moms strugglin w/this woman in the guest room door w/a mahfukin iron in her hand. moms all catching wild blows and what not. maaaan i simply walked over, grabbed her wrist and disarmed her, grabbed her by her weave and drug her like 15ft to the front door and down the stairs. ya cyant keep up the fuckery wid mi mummah. fuck dat!

192. anons Says:

*wonders what kinda love T.I. is gonna get in the pen* (n)

193. Smear Says:

danielson seriously, save ya coin and buy some fuckin levis. They’ll last longer, better cut and don’t look like someone shot you in the ass(none) with a paintball gun.

194. kevfresco Says:

them shits is dead out here D. i mean dead. i had a whole bunch of them summer ’07. gave em away by fall.

195. yeah me 2 Says:

Na i think Joey won for that shit… but at the same time she probably did the same shit wit Fab…Tahiry gonna be fuckin on camera soon

196. Danielson Says:

Smear Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 11:28 pm

yeah i got levis, the lrgs were an alternative i was trying out.

@kevfresco – seeen, ill stay away from then, but tbh i dont think they were ever sold in the uk. maybe someone else from here can confirm.

197. anons Says:

real talk if ur girl doesnt swallow, u lost…my girl licks the jewels but i know thats just luck of the draw

198. herbal kint Says:

wifey should swallow and lick the balls thats no lose for her or joey, the 2 dicks in one day is a buzzer beater loss, it happened so long ago and way before they were together so it’s not really a big deal as I said more girls than you think have taken 2 dicks in a 24 hour period, it’s having to know about it that makes it a loss though

199. Danielson Says:

lol that bitch would of gone through a coffee/kitchen table for trying to kfc my mum.

200. Bananas the Ape Says:

cheap fly jeans $15-$40 > brand name monotony

201. Danielson Says:

did tahiry really fuck fabs like ransom was saying before?

202. kevfresco Says:

2 dicks in one day is a buzzer beater loss

*dead*

you made that shit sound like dude was riding pine at a bukkake and aint get to perform.

203. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Nat King Cole - Lush Life (Remix) [Prod. by Cee-Lo] Says:

[…] the Re: Generations […]