Video: Cam’ron Talks Crime Pays, Movies

Cam talks about his upcoming comeback album. He also told MTV that he’s releasing a short film called The Bakery in July,the sequel to Killa Season in October, plus the film’s soundtrack, and finally another album in December. Killa!

77 Responses to “Video: Cam’ron Talks Crime Pays, Movies”

1. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Cam’s making Juelz look real stooopid right now

2. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

killa out here tellin lies.

again.

3. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

killa!

4. yaboy Says:

killa!

5. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

“the Block is Hot, niggas tellin me to kill it…”

KILLA!

6. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

Cask,
    you said u went on three dates w her already… have u or have u not asked her back to your place? and what was her response?

If u have and she said no… then may be on the way to being a fullfledged sucker to this girl.

If u have not even asked her yet… skip the date shit and just ask her over your place. How long i she gonna wait around while you wine and dine her on a budget.

*daps RiggaRomez*

7. RoBaBank Says:

$100 at cheesecake factory
    $ 20 bottle of wine/vodka

when her lips touch ur penis priceless

8. Beezy Says:

didn’t call you out, fam. speaking in general. And if you doo have a couple, you droppin 2 bills everytime you see her?

^Nah def not…it really depends on the place, what im drinking, how heavily…etc etc. I also go on dates to sporting events, theatre etc etc which can be pricey.

Id say typically I put a bill up. Even a lunch date with me turns into about that much with the alcohol.

9. G7 Says:

*prediction* 31 “KILLA” comments

10. yaboy Says:

thats the same hat cam wore in the ‘suck it or not’ video… smh @ myself for noticing that..

11. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

G7 Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 12:17 pm
    *prediction* 31 “KILLA” comments

KILLA!

12. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I label it trying to have as much as sex with different women whilst spending the least amount of money possible.

**LOL @ that, and @ y’all still using that term….Billz, I bet you say “CHELL-LOWWWWWW” (c) JJ Evans when you answer the phone, too, lol…

13. Big_seth Says:

# Big_seth Says:
    March 5th, 2009 at 12:14 pm

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:
    March 5th, 2009 at 12:05 pm

It aint trickin if you got it.
    ===================
    Wrong. It’s all tricking. Like I said, it’s about her perception of you as a trick, spending money either to make up for a lack of gme or because you’re trying to make a down payment on some pussy. Women aren’t stupid.

The point being if the chick has a good job & so do you tricking is then relative. Tricking is impressing a McD’s employee by droppin $200. but if this chick could drop that herself, then it aint trickin. especially if you order the steak & 5< drinks for yourself. I guess thats why I’m tryin to say

14. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

==========================================
    It’s not about if shorty can cover the bill, it’s will she. If she covers the bill every other date, no prob, but chicks expext a nigga to pay for everything, especially if he establishes that from the gate.

15. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

yaboy Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 12:17 pm
    thats the same hat cam wore in the ’suck it or not’ video… smh @ myself for noticing that..

***SMH @ you FOR noticing that…

16. G7 Says:

19. Beezy Says:

@ya boy
    I stash 20% in 401(k)

how much they match you

>$1 for $1 on the first 6%

20. Plug is a winner Says:

but if this chick could drop that herself, then it aint trickin.
    ———
    I must beg to differ. if these females is cake a holics like that, why are they paying? or at least going dutch?

21. Plug is a winner Says:

but if this chick could drop that herself, then it aint trickin.
    ———

22. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

She said she’s feeling the kid…I’m the second guy besides the OBSESSIVE EX that made it back to her crib and met the whole family…which her moms co-signed.

So I’m thinking of making her the main…so I want to really see new shit with her on some G shit. I’m not worried about smashing cause I know will.
    =========================================
    Then you gotta do your research. look in the Voice or the Times for events happening on Saturday. There’s always inexpensive stuff happening in the city. If you wanna take her to see something different, a movies not gonna do it.

23. Johnathan Osterman Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ty_GCJpJUM

24. Plug is a winner Says:

I won’t continue dissing eskay. Because this man made this site and this site adds to my daily happiness. So I show respect where its due.
    ——–
    you most have got ethered and are quitting. SMH.

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    March 5th, 2009 at 12:14 pm

I would go to an early feature at Muvico if you decide to go though.

**Cool…how are the accomodations, besides all of that Egyptian decor (which I dig (none)? I mean, do they have big screens, nice seating (no Buddens’ girl), decent concessions? Since there’s on IMAX jawns out this way, I wanna find the best possible alternative, because I’m not driving all the way out there for a regular ass movie experience, lol…hopefully, it’s better than average accomodations, and Dave and Busters later, or at least that’s the thought, but I’ll change those plans if the theatre isn’t up to parr…

^You ol’ Phillip Banks, “make sure that my accommodations are sufficiently adequate” lookin’ ass nigga. LOL! As far as I can remember, the screens are big (nh), the seating arrangement is decent because it’s split in the middle so you can sit at the top or lower section (nh). The concessions honestly aren’t all that, as far as I can remember. But if you’re going to D&B afterwards then you can redeem yourself later. Definitely go early though.

26. Beezy Says:

^Speaking for myself only…generally, I am the aggressor and am asking these women out. I believe if you ask a women to come out on a date, you should pay.

She suggests it…then she can pay, or I’ll split.

Also, as time goes on…dinner becomes more of a joint expense.

But initially, when I am persuing and asking her to come out with me…I feel that as host I should pay.

27. Beezy Says:

I haven’t taken a chick to a movie since I was like 18…thats just not what you do on a date.

Thats more of a “date” with wifey then a night out with a new prospect.

28. BARPAN MUSIC Says:

payin for everything,splackn.. and K.I.Mn on a bytch leaves w a clean conscience…jus sayin..

29. Big_seth Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

but the fact that some chicks are more easily impressed factors in. right? I can see where your coming from, but I just think all that is relative to the girl. What if you only take her out once? she got cake too & you hit the first date. You never speak again. Is that tricking?

30. RoBaBank Says:

cam do be lying though or getting lazy i bet half of that shit he talked about doesnt drop

31. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

I also go on dates to sporting events, theatre etc etc which can be pricey.
    ==================================
    See, i reserve them kinda dates for wifey. Jumpoffs & side chicks get the low to mid ranged price date.

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    March 5th, 2009 at 12:18 pm

^Dy-no-MIIIIIIITE!

33. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

‘The Beatles: Rock Band’ comes together in September

(cracks nuckles, Preps for Come Together)

*88 on rhythm guitar, vocals*
    *Rey bass guitar, vocals*
    *papa G lead guitar, vocals*
    *Nation on drums, vocals*

(88 snatches Guitar, smashes on stage)

34. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

CHICAGO — New York Knicks center Eddy Curry, who is being sued for sexual harassment by a man who worked as his driver, has filed a countersuit claiming the man and his lawyers spread details of confidential settlement discussions.

Curry seeks more than $50,000 in damages from Dave Kuchinsky, his lawyers Leslie Levine and Matthew Blit, and their New York-based firm, Levine and Blit, according to the lawsuit filed Wednesday in Cook County Circuit Court.

The lawsuit alleges the attorneys briefed reporters on settlement talks that were supposed to remain private. The leaked details, which included that Kuchinsky’s attorneys challenged Curry to take a lie detector test, have “negatively impacted (Curry’s) future NBA employment and endorsements,” according to the lawsuit.

Levine and Blit did not immediately return telephone messages left by the Associated Press after business hours.

Curry also wants a judge to order Kuchinsky and his lawyers not to discuss the case publicly.

Kuchinsky sued in U.S. District Court in Manhattan in January, contending Curry owes him $98,000 in back pay and expenses, exposed himself and referred to his Jewish heritage in a derogatory way, calling him a “cracker,” “white slave,” “white devil” and “grandmaster of the KKK.”

35. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

==========================================
    Not for me cause I don’t spend on the first date. Some cats are so happy to be with a dime, their willing to spend it all. A women has to earn my attention as well as my money. They gotta bring something to the table too.

36. The Truth... Says:

Killa!

37. Johnathan Osterman Says:

I want a Bionic Eye

SMH @ them giving one of those shits to a 70 year old man

38. Beezy Says:

I also go on dates to sporting events, theatre etc etc which can be pricey.
    ==================================

>Right right…but these are things I want to do…and it only enhances it for me if I have a dope looking chick on arm.

39. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Thats more of a “date” with wifey then a night out with a new prospect.

co-sign.

40. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 12:24 pm
    ‘The Beatles: Rock Band’ comes together in September

(cracks nuckles, Preps for Come Together)

*88 on rhythm guitar, vocals*
    *Rey bass guitar, vocals*
    *papa G lead guitar, vocals*
    *Nation on drums, vocals*

(88 snatches Guitar, smashes on stage)

holy shit… wow

41. Crooked I Says:

smh @ niggas who go on “dates”

^not gully.

42. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***LOL…for real, though, I’m getting bougie in my old age/as my income grows…Applebees used to be my joint, but I went there a couple of weeks ago, and I woulda rather have had cornbread and scrapple sammiches prepared by the homeless via trashcan fire, lol…and let’s not even talk liquor…I used to be able to kill some E&J/Paul Masson/random cheap vodka with the label peeling off etc…these days, it’s Henne Privilege, or Patron….

43. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 12:24 pm
    ‘The Beatles: Rock Band’ comes together in September

(cracks nuckles, Preps for Come Together)

*88 on rhythm guitar, vocals*
    *Rey bass guitar, vocals*
    *papa G lead guitar, vocals*
    *Nation on drums, vocals*

(88 snatches Guitar, smashes on stage)

Papa G = Eddie Cane Jr.

44. k1ng Says:

mtv = assholes

45. Crooked I Says:

we dont call it dating, we say lets chill or hangout. You can tell whos from the hood and whos not.

46. Johnathan Osterman Says:

I dont invite girls out

I invite them IN

47. Ghost Writer Says:

Guess it’s going to be a cold year

48. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

Papa G = Eddie Cane Jr.

^^more like Eddie Curry

49. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Fuck a date

50. Beezy Says:

^ROFL

51. b-ease Says:

@Icon

Muvico is the highest grossing theater in the country. The best in MD and DC (as far as screens, sound, food) hands down.

*daps all in vicinity*

52. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Crooked I Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 12:28 pm
    smh @ niggas who go on “dates”

^not gully.

***youtube.com/watch?v=mCiS_CMShRs&feature=related

>>smh @ niggas who go on “dates”

co-sign, what a bunch of losers. ol Saved by The Bell, 90210 at the Peach Pit looking ass niggas.

54. RoBaBank Says:

# Johnathan Osterman Says:
    March 5th, 2009 at 12:26 pm

I want a Bionic Eye

SMH @ them giving one of those shits to a 70 year old man

I doubt his shit shoots lasers like the one u want

55. babydoll Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 12:29 pm
    Guess it’s going to be a cold year

^Ya’ll niggas better bundle up! (c)Leslie P w/ da beard sticking out

56. Crooked I Says:

me: (to girl) what you doing friday

girl: getting my hair done, then ur… nothing…

me: you wanna chill get some drinks?

girl: no doubt lets me up around 9’sish

Dating = White people vernacular

57. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Daps b-ease**

I was thinking either Muvico, or the Uptown in DC…

58. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Papa G = Eddie Cane Jr.

nights like this i wish. . . .

59. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

=========================================
    I dig that. At the end of the day, if you have the finances to cover that & that’s what you enjoy, it’s all good. I guess it’s ultimately about being in control of a situation & letting a chick see that you’re in full control. As soon as a chick thinks she can manipulate you or that you easily controlled, it’s a rap.

60. b-ease Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 12:29 pm
    Guess it’s going to be a cold year

^Ya’ll niggas better bundle up! (c)Leslie P w/ da beard sticking out

64. KingPoetic Says:

Top 5 NR pic and headline

not only are niggas going on dates, they’re diligently planning every moment across 3-4 posts. smh, this can’t be life.

66. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

SMH @ niggas that don’t go on dates.

you probably rather stay in the crib with your mans and smoke Ls, huh?

pretty gay to me. . . . sharin blunts w/ another man while you could enjoy the company of a female. . .

67. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

SMH @ them giving one of those shits to a 70 year old man

I doubt his shit shoots lasers like the one u want

^^that is the comment I was waiting on. ill.

68. G7 Says:

Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 12:29 pm
    Papa G = Eddie Cane Jr.

^^more like Eddie Curry

===
    lol

69. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Crooked I Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 12:29 pm
    =========================================
    Fam, you know what we’re talking about, it’s all the same thing.

70. Bananas the Ape Says:

See Beezy sounds like he’s on the level I want to acheieve…Money and a Bad bitch to enjoy it with..

Amp I’m not trying to just smash this one b…I’m trying to build and you know like I know a NYC chick gets bored REAL QUICK.

I hate women trick on me in my youger days 17-20..I’m 24 It just doesn’t feel right now…I feel like a bum or a leech

71. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# eskay Says:
    March 5th, 2009 at 12:33 pm

So fucking disgusting…(c) The Boss Don Genius

72. sleep Says:

Arod out for 10 weeks ok yankees fans and arod haters let’s see how you’ll like this.

73. Crooked I Says:

Fam, you know what we’re talking about, it’s all the same thing.

^ I know but saying date, makes it sound like some saved by the bell Zack shit.

74. Crooked I Says:

… Yes me and Susan are dating.. been going steady now for 3 weeks.

75. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    March 5th, 2009 at 12:34 pm

SMH @ niggas that don’t go on dates.

you probably rather stay in the crib with your mans and smoke Ls, huh?

So your only avenue for some female company is a “date”??? Really???

You need to spend P’z for company?? Really??????

Ok.

76. RoBaBank Says:

lol y does it look like a simple convo about dating is bout to lead to beef pause.

77. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 12:34 pm
    SMH @ niggas that don’t go on dates.

you probably rather stay in the crib with your mans and smoke Ls, huh?

i had 1 bitch get mad cuz we never went on a date, all we did was fuck, she took ME to dinner, and most of the time had food there when i got there, we’d eat & fuck… thats about it.

Bitch if u wanna be social on some Paris Hilton shit, go find some 50 year old nigga who needs to feel like hes still got his swag.

Matta Fact, Applaud my Lovely Piece of snow… she dont say Shit about a date, never. as long as she gettin fucked & we watch Bill maher on fridays… and drink Wine.