Red Cafe ft. Consequence – Hottest In The Hood (Remix)

cons

Cons hops on Red Cafe’s Hottest in the Hood for his upcoming The Cons Vol.6 King of Queens.

Consequence – Hottest In The Hood (Remix)

Previously: Jazmine Sullivan ft. Consequence – My Foolish Heart (Remix)

74 Responses to “Red Cafe ft. Consequence – Hottest In The Hood (Remix)”

1. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

the cool

2. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

if i ever do a album i’m having it produced by zaytoven so i can get that gucci sound

HOLD THAT THOUGHT, HOLD THAT THOUGHT…
    PIGGLY WIGGLY…KERMIT THE FROG.

3. Dolemite Says:

who listens to red cafe records

4. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

yo nate approve CHEATOVEN.

5. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

approve “Playtoven”

6. A tribe called quest Says:

The hood has always been inlove with singing rapping men [ll]. Perfect example: nate dog

So the max hate is stupid

7. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

the way i slayed the poon she called me Slaytoven

8. Beezy Says:

and NUCCA U SING lmfao. and your shit sound great but why u hate? participate. do a song with that foo.

^LOL…doing a song with Nick stars isnt wavy.

9. sb Says:

ugliest cat in the game!!

10. Big_seth Says:

*ATCQ’s it up*

*Eyeballs cousin*

*Waits for approval to pipe*

LMAO

11. Beezy Says:

cheatoven
    playtoven
    slaytoven

^you know whats next in this progression, right?

12. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

who’s veneers is the most hood official:

fif
    jungle joe biden
    cons
    puff

13. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

Beezy Says:

March 4th, 2009 at 2:37 pm
    cheatoven
    playtoven
    slaytoven

^you know whats next in this progression, right?

nate approve Gaytoven

14. GC Says:

Dude’s tooth game is serious.

15. Beezy Says:

Lol @ Gaytoven

nate approve Johan Sebastian Blach

16. Bananas the Ape Says:

Beezy Says:

March 4th, 2009 at 2:31 pm
    Do you listen to a drake mixtape in the hood? Can you bump that shit and then cruise…reefer smoking pouring from windows?
    _____________________

My nigga got 6 12’s in his truck and he was bumpin’ UPTOWN nigga askin’ who was it…AND THIS WAS IN DETROIT which has STRICT MUSICAL TASTE.

17. A tribe called quest Says:

*ATCQ’s it up*

*Eyeballs cousin*

*Waits for approval to pipe*

LMAO

–Yo chill no incest here lol

everyone has that cousin from your step side of the family thats hot and you flirt with her not knowing shes actually your step cousin until one of your aunts walks by and says “oh so i see you met so&so’s daughter”

18. sleep Says:

So joseph sold almost 14,000 albums. Which means internet buzz means nothing. Or is 14k good for him and his kind.

19. Yung Ho Says:

Yo Chea for real? I will let her know on gp if you want. She is a latina and she is straight a little a younger 22 and her sister is 26 and much more fuckable, but she didnt come down to diego.

Hey Chea who is Gucci’s producer? is it like one dude usually

20. Dolemite Says:

So niggas hate on 808s…then a nickolodeon human cartoon drops a completely plaguerized mixtape where he actually sings more than raps and said niggas call it dope?

*turns up Stake Sauce*

^I’m sayin’. I couldn’t even make it through the whole tape. That shit is 808’s Lite. Minus half the originality or dopeness.

^^^a lot young cats nowadays are stupid. Everytime a mixtape drop nigs say thats the best mixtape or said mixtape is better than any album that dropped in the last x years.

21. Beezy Says:

listening to Drake w/ a female = straight

listening to Drake w/ no female = gay

22. Yung Ho Says:

Yo I got a dude cousin name Joan(pronounced Juwan or Guan)

23. Bananas the Ape Says:

honestly it’s gonna be 60 Saturday, what’s a good date for Saturday under $100?

24. Bananas the Ape Says:

Beezy Says:

March 4th, 2009 at 2:42 pm
    listening to Drake w/ a female = straight

listening to Drake w/ no female = gay
    _____________________

Nigga so your father is gay?

25. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

–Yo chill no incest here lol

^^^^^
    lmao

26. Yung Ho Says:

yO my cousin can have a cousin who has no blood relation to me, thus my cousins cousin….. wtf its not that hard to decipher

27. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Yo, I’m bound to win
    Then that thing kicked in
    The Alize had me stuck, I dont know where to begin (echo out)

CLASSIC

28. Beezy Says:

listening to Drake w/ a female = straight

listening to Drake w/ no female = gay
    _____________________

Nigga so your father is gay?

^You lost me on this one.

29. G7 Says:

sleep Says:

March 4th, 2009 at 2:40 pm

====
    It’s tough when every internet soldier has Limewire. Joe can’t really win.

30. Beezy Says:

every internet soldier has Limewire

^People still use this? What is it, 1999?

31. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Whoap, looka here, heres jake….

32. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

Yung Ho Says:

March 4th, 2009 at 2:41 pm

Hey Chea who is Gucci’s producer? is it like one dude usually

i think zaytoven does a lot of the tracks

yeah i’m serious but i’ll send u a better pic — keep it on the low tho

33. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

wtf its not that hard to decipher

*grasps fux’s concepts*

34. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

fux i don’t want u to think less of me because i have fun outside of matrimonial bonds, i hope we can still be brothers

35. Yung Ho Says:

ok Chea when she comes down later this month I will get her email Addy and forward it to you and I will let her know I got peoples in the ‘Go, No Southside

36. Beezy Says:

chea dont pick her up listening to Drake…she wont respect you.

37. Yung Ho Says:

Beezy Says:

March 4th, 2009 at 2:45 pm
    every internet soldier has Limewire

^People still use this? What is it, 1999?

^^^^^^^
    WORD. My girl uses limewire. I told her she is lucky that shit hasnt fucked up her Mac.

Chea I am not a homo

38. G7 Says:

Beezy Says:

March 4th, 2009 at 2:45 pm
    every internet soldier has Limewire

^People still use this? What is it, 1999?

===
    I don’t use Limewire anymore. haven’t used it in almost a year. runnin’ wit torrentz now.

39. Bananas the Ape Says:

Beezy Says:

March 4th, 2009 at 2:44 pm
    listening to Drake w/ a female = straight

listening to Drake w/ no female = gay
    _____________________

Nigga so your father is gay?

^You lost me on this one.

_____________________

Your father JUST LIKE MINES grew up singing MOTOWN themed songs performed by a man… it’s not gay to listen to another man sing IF YOU’RE on YOUR GROWNMAN shit.

I got most my teenage game from listening to male or female R&B

40. sleep Says:

*sings beyonce halo at and maintain my manhood*

41. Yung Ho Says:

so this late night with Jimmy Fallon is kind of cool? ya or nay? I saw that Roots Perform the news slow jam style and it was dope

42. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

I got most my teenage game from listening to male or female R&B

^I got most of my teenage game from listening to the wise words of Bud’s brother from the Cosby show. That niggas advice was on point.

43. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

^LOLOL

47. Yung Ho Says:

Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

March 4th, 2009 at 2:50 pm
    Chea I am not a homo

wtf? lol what r u talking about

you talking about you and I not being brothers if you cheat. Wtf kind of fag would i be if I didnt talk to my friends who cheat, I would be a man with no male friends

48. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

@ PS3 Users

Whats a good first person shooter game?

49. Carlos Voltron Says:

So Budden sold 14K? Is that just through amalgam or combined with Best buy? That’s actually good in his situation. I’m pretty sure if he was on itunes his sales would have doubled.

50. G7 Says:

>>this nigga look like he got a brand new set of dominoes in his mouth … all double blanks …

^sheeeiiiiittt……lmao

>>So joseph sold almost 14,000 albums. Which means internet buzz means nothing. Or is 14k good for him and his kind

15K is dumb good considering it was mostly digital sales and the #1 album last week only did 60K. if you don’t think that’s good, I don’t know what to tell you. the days of doing 100K first week are over. but I guess ya’ll aren’t ready to accept that huh.

52. Yung Ho Says:

I like Con’s mixtapes on albums, No gingivitus

53. Beezy Says:

^That was a different time…homosexuality has spread like wildfire throughout music and society. Listening to Drake’s music your exposed to all the STDs infecting all the men he has slept with.

54. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

Wtf kind of fag would i be if I didnt talk to my friends who cheat

i was being facetious lol but thanks for the clarification *cheats*

55. A tribe called quest Says:

LMAO@land

56. Yung Ho Says:

Carlos Voltron Says:

March 4th, 2009 at 2:52 pm

^^^^^^
    I actually thought it was good considering. Ty Bigs bought 2k worth of albums with his Oil Money

57. Beezy Says:

everyone here can listen to whatever they want…just dont come to me bitching when you get AIDS from listening to a Drake or Charles Hamilton mixtape.

58. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

LF: my homie at work tried to buy joe’s album but it was sold out so he had a friend give him a copy smfh. i think amalgam didn’t ship enuf copies.

59. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

that sounds like a speech from health class

60. Yung Ho Says:

Yo Eskay will you post a clip of Sexy T buying ten copies of JadaKiss at Bestbuy? if so I will accomplish this for all man kind and non fags who peruse nahright

61. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

*listens to drizzy in one ear and chuckie hamilton in the other*

*gay threesome*

62. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Budden did 15K?

Thats ill man.

Props to Joe

63. Beezy Says:

*listens to drizzy in one ear and chuckie hamilton in the other*

*gay threesome*

^Make sure you use brotection.

64. Yung Ho Says:

*fat girls it up*

*blames weight flucuating on thyriod*

65. Carlos Voltron Says:

Beezy, you need to take sex ed. again. You can’t get AIDS from listening to certain artists.

You can get it from from looking at Superhead’s twat while listening to Drake.

66. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

joe didn’t flop but i have to stop short of giving him props – he still needs to connect with more of his base because 15,000 is a small number. he’s a great lyricist and i want to see him do better.

67. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

Yung Ho Says:

March 4th, 2009 at 2:57 pm
    *fat girls it up*

*blames weight flucuating on thyriod*

*gets rolled over by a beached whale while suntanning*

*whale thyroid*

68. Troyvul Says:

@ PS3 Users

Whats a good first person shooter game?

Killzone 2, Call of Duty 4 or 5, cant go wron with either

69. Johnathan Osterman Says:

I hear you Chea

But I think alot more than 15,000 people HAVE his album…if you get what I mean lol

70. Troyvul Says:

wrong!

# Beezy Says:
    March 4th, 2009 at 2:54 pm

^ *puts on roller blades*

*skates into an AIDS tree*

72. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

i met a chick who plays everquest

my homie told me to avoid those chicks because they have loneliness issues but this chick is mad cute

thoughts from the peanut gallery(?)

*fat girls it up*

*says he has no time for workin’ out*

*TIVO’s all reality shows*

74. G7 Says:

Beezy Says:

March 4th, 2009 at 2:54 pm

^so doing a track with Charles must mean that person has full blown AIDS too….ie Max B

*jada laughs*