Homeboy Sandman – Parallel Perpendicular

2hungry-bros

Here’s a joint from the homeboy Homeboy Sandman off the new My Crew’s All Thinner mixtape from AOK Collective affiliated producion duo 2 Hungry Bros.

Homeboy Sandman – Parallel Perpendicular

And here’s another cut from the mixtape: 8thW1 – Smallcrib

Full tape drops on March 10th.

28 Responses to “Homeboy Sandman – Parallel Perpendicular”

1. 911 Says:

failure.

2. Yung Ho Says:

* sends kiss me through the comments subliminals*

3. anons Says:

*goes upstairs*

*brushes diamonds*

*comes downstairs*

*daps Nahlleagues

4. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

SDP Says:
    March 4th, 2009 at 5:41 pm
    # A tribe called quest Says:
    March 4th, 2009 at 5:36 pm

The funny part is, thats not even ty’s longest comment

LMFAO!.

and @ ty..

thats exactly my point. we’re all human..we do ignorant things..some more than others..

but don’t get at me like weezys the only one.

… I wasn’t even dissing you, I don’t believe in dissing people for what music they like anymore I’ too old to get mad at someone for what music they like, to each’s own I might not agree with you but I can’t tell you what you should or shouldn’t like, I was just laughing @ the irony of you calling people fruity fruits and talking about another rapper, I just found it funny it wasn’t even meant as a diss …

5. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

I gotta get a new gamer tag. I used a real name, and I realize how much of a lame i am for it. But i don’t know how to delete it and create a new one. I have a PS3

6. 911 Says:

911 Says:

March 4th, 2009 at 5:46 pm
    Stanky Leg >

I can’t even form an opinion about it. That song and accompanying video threw my matrix off. Like how? Thought process just ends right there.

7. SDP Says:

you know whats funny??

in the year of 2003. my ipod was filled with immortal technique, dead prez, saigon, talib kweli, mos def, nas, guru, jadakiss, jurassic 5, 2pac, krs one.

like wow…

i was lookin thru some old shit..in my emails n folders….

in the year of 2006…listening to lil wayne secretly was the ultimate guilty pleasure..because he was one of “those” that was “killing hip-hop in it’s existence”

difference was..i was a hungry broke nigga in 03

in 06 i started seeing money and bitches..and being out in the streets only thing i could relate to was dat weezy shit…life is funny

cuz i used to join the “boycott lil wayne and radio rappers” group and i used to wish he was dead.

just wow.

8. SDP Says:

point taken and understood ty.

9. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

LMAO @ Billz I said my bad, and hey we got a new post who cares now ? but

D. Billz Says:
    March 4th, 2009 at 3:21 pm
    # OWWW Says:
    March 4th, 2009 at 3:19 pm

I WANNA SEE
    SERIUS JONES VS JOE BUDDEN
    A RAP BATTLE

^Bro-sign. Buddens has never acknowledged him as a worthy Jerz MC.

..Billz you the e-homie and all but your dead wrong here, in both his battle with Ransom and Saigon he mentioned serius jones, he basically told both of them they ain’t on serious level and holla at serius to get their battle game up…

10. Cali Sun Says:

911 Says:

March 4th, 2009 at 5:46 pm
    Stanky Leg >
    =====================

Upon it’s creation the stanky leg immediately created it’s own level of coonery which will now be known as “Alpha Bamma” material.

11. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# moneyray aka i comment on nahright so fuck 50 Says:
    March 4th, 2009 at 3:57 pm

fuck 50..

look at this fagasaurus.

12. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

@ Geranimo P – lately I’ve just been getting it in with 2k9, I’ll play some first person shooters but since I can’t smoke I can’t play that shit I get bored too easily, I’ll play madden during the football season but I get maddeded out around this time of the year I’ll be copping the baseball games this weekend and being playing that shit too

13. Mark Twain Fame Says:

that is all, -late.

14. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

fagasaurus.

^And with that said… I’m out

>>moneyray aka i comment on nahright so fuck 50

corny

16. Yung Ho Says:

lol what a Fagciratops

17. Yung Ho Says:

kiss me through the comments

18. A tribe called quest Says:

I have never heard or seen anything regarding stanky leg till nate did it in the slam dunk contest and for some reason im glad. My BET boycott is having immediate benefits.

19. anons Says:

It would’ve been much more interesting and entertaining and valid….

if 50 had really gone in on T.I. about the deal he got on those gun charges

*strokes goatee*

20. 911 Says:

Cali Sun Says:

March 4th, 2009 at 5:52 pm
    911 Says:

March 4th, 2009 at 5:46 pm
    Stanky Leg >
    =====================

>>this is going somewhere, you should copyright that. lol.

21. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Yung Ho Says:

March 4th, 2009 at 5:54 pm
    lol what a Fagciratops

*death by huge meteor*

22. kevfresco Says:

dont that dance sound and look like someone busted thier colostomy (sp?) bag?

23. A tribe called quest Says:

Fag + Dinosaurs = Win

24. Yung Ho Says:

i have yet to hear the stanky leg jawn. But the other day I was with my chick and she was blasting some wack ass catchy shit and she said it was Flo-Rida …. i couldnt believe that bum has another ‘Hit’

25. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

no more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:

March 4th, 2009 at 5:53 pm
    @ Geranimo P – lately I’ve just been getting it in with 2k9

^What’s your gamer tag. Mine is Jadiah (see why i gotta change that shit)

26. 911 Says:

My BET boycott is having immediate benefits.

>I saw that chit on mtv. oversized leathers, girls in leather pants(which I had no problems wit’) and niggas dancing in puddles of water. I’m laughing typing this chit. It’s nothing short of brilliance.

27. 911 Says:

Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

March 4th, 2009 at 5:56 pm
    no more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:

March 4th, 2009 at 5:53 pm
    @ Geranimo P – lately I’ve just been getting it in with 2k9

^What’s your gamer tag. Mine is Jadiah (see why i gotta change that shit)

>You two fagbaskets. Nba live 09. I’ve been indoctrinated by ea sports. they could prolly sell me water. no lie. lol @ entering your real name. Lou1e911 add that.

28. cakez Says: