Video: Ya Boy ft. Precise Gang – Monster

Previously: Ya Boy ft. Lil Wayne – Oh My

22 Responses to “Video: Ya Boy ft. Precise Gang – Monster”

1. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Precise Gang = Niggas no one cares about.

Ya Boy is aight tho. He’s like The Game lite.

2. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

kevfresco Says:

March 3rd, 2009 at 1:07 am
    my 16 month old daughter is the most nocturnal person i know. this shits torture on the work week. let this be a lesson in abstinance (sp?) for those of you w/o offspring.
    ==================================
    I used to be a “What’s a condom?” type nigga…till my girl got pregnant.
    Nowadays I don’t hug a bitch without a condom.

3. unoriginal Says:

GET AT YA GULLET DWAGGY!
    STAND UP IF U FROM A POPULATED AREA!

4. anons Says:

it was posted in this thread dumbfuck…its called “scrollin thru”

thats more effort than anyone else put forth…no shots…I dont never scroll through

5. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

we do like jagger but i never really understood why black folks wont usually fck with a bong and never a bowl i will roll a L (phillie) but it waste bud and fcks with the flavor of good bud but my spanish people will smoke no questions asked
    =====================================
    I’ll do the bong shit but a bowl? I’ll stick to my Dutchmasters lol.
    My white homie has a one hitter that looks like a pack of Marlboro’s & he swears by it lol. I’ve smoked from it before but the metal aftertaste turned me off.

Gas mask >>>

6. Darth Cipher Says:

i fucks with the bong… but you ain’t smoking til you’ve smocked weed through a hooka (them middle eastern bongs) that shit gets the weed burnings for hours, you’ll be so damn high, if the food isn’t near you, you won’t even bother fucking with your munchies

7. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

kevfresco Says:

March 3rd, 2009 at 1:11 am

cuz thas usually reserved for crack/meth heads in the ghee toe.
    ============================================
    Negro’s frown on glass pipes lol. But shit, if the weed is free, I’m smokin’ witcha lol

8. Darth Cipher Says:

Gas mask >>>

i have a friend who used the gas mask, and just as the high was hitting him, he got all closterphobic, started spazzing like a dude on Saw… shit had me in tears

9. anons Says:

black folks wont usually fck with a bong

when i smoked as a youngster i used it all from cans to apples to 3 foot bongs….

10. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Darth Cipher Says:

March 3rd, 2009 at 1:15 am
    Gas mask >>>

================================
    LMAO!

I can imagine a nigga freaking out with weed smoke spilling out of the mask lol.

11. kevfresco Says:

Nowadays I don’t hug a bitch without a condom.

fuckin lol

12. Darth Cipher Says:

apples… natures bong

13. anons Says:

GRAVITY BONGS >>>

>>but bowls always seemed like crack pipes tho, fucked up my high, made a nigga feel like a deadbeat

^smh. do you smoke crack? no? and you know you don’t smoke crack? but you feel like a crackhead?

15. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

anons Says:

March 3rd, 2009 at 1:19 am
    GRAVITY BONGS >>>
    ===================
    ???

As a stoner, I need more info lol.

16. kevfresco Says:

Darth Cipher Says:

March 3rd, 2009 at 1:18 am

apples… natures bong

improvisational stoners.

17. Kell-El Says:

Precise Gang = Niggas no one cares about.

Ya Boy is aight tho. He’s like The Game lite.

^ Lol damn all these ____ Gangs or _____ Boys need to go tho, it’s not hard to think of something orginal you young knuckleheads

18. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

improvisational stoners.
    ===================
    When I was in college, we’d sit & brainstorm creative ways to smoke weed lol.

I went to a HBC in Ohio & that shit was like the projects. Everyone on campus smoked, students, kitchen staff…I even served my political science professor. Dude was a 25 year old hippie type. Faggot still gave me a C.

19. anons Says:

damn eskay pop up on a nigga like a groundhog…

never said i felt like a crackhead

but the only times i ever smoked bowls was with white dudes and as a teenager i used to get to thinkn of all thos negative images of old ashy black dudes with them glass pipes….it just wasnt a good look, my mind playin tricks

20. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Ja’s new group is the Gwop Boyz.

That niggas one flop away from the crackpipe.

21. Kell-El Says:

Ja’s new group is the Gwop Boyz.

That niggas one flop away from the crackpipe.

^ Smh, dude need to get his Shaggy on and do some reggae or something because hip hop is not his forte anymore

22. silas Says:

anons Says:

March 3rd, 2009 at 1:19 am
    GRAVITY BONGS >>>
    ===================
    ???

As a stoner, I need more info lol.
    ——————————-

can be done many ways but
    1- take a 5 gallon bucket and a 3 gallon bucket
    2-fill the big one with water flip the 3 gallon cut a hole in the top of the for a bowl or blunt
    3-push the 3 gallon to the bottom of the 5 gallon
    4-insert bowl or blunt in top of 3 gallon when u lift up on the 3 gallon the suction pulls a shizload of smoke filling it up remove bowl or blunt
    5-push down on it all the smoke is forced in lungs really smooth and its a massive hit

u can buy gravity bongs that are electric but this is the basic principle