Video: Billy Danze Interview + Ondaspot Freestyle

85 Responses to “Video: Billy Danze Interview + Ondaspot Freestyle”

1. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Best song to bang out to?

A Millie.

If you try to fuck to the rhythm of the drums, you’ll be worn out before the 2nd chorus.

A Millie A Millie A Millie A Millie A Millie A Millie A Millie A Millie

2. nation Says:

>> dog, ya’ll are still young, so I would say go right now and pick the 3 cleanest, most face-worthy broads out of your crew and eat all of em. they’ll spread the word and before you know it you’ll be beating the chicks off with a stick. especially if none of your boys will do it and the chicks know this.

wow

3. G7 Says:

>>Billy talks about not being satisfied with some verses Jay-Z layed for M.O.P. during their tenure at Rocafella.

^lmao!

4. Voltron Says:

I got an important rule when it comes to bangin. Make her come.
    If I don’t, I feel like I failed or used her. Usually its more than once, but if ur on a 2.1 average, I guarentee she’ll show u over-love, like goin to get you snacks after sex and randomly givin dome.

>>wow

nah right

6. Darth Cipher Says:

Voltron knows what’s up

7. A tribe called quest Says:

Nobodies girl just surprised any of you niggs smh

8. k1ng Says:

ross his killin himself softly damn!

9. Voltron Says:

And MOP > Mobb Deep

>>I got an important rule when it comes to bangin. Make her come.

this is another thing that should go without saying. I mean, unless she’s a completely worthless slore. no shots.

11. G7 Says:

Darth Cipher Says:

March 3rd, 2009 at 4:19 pm
    Voltron knows what’s up

===
    ayo!!

12. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Voltron Says:

March 3rd, 2009 at 4:20 pm
    And MOP > Mobb Deep
    =====================
    No sir.

13. Darth Cipher Says:

ATCQ… why you gotta go there… i was trying not too get to many thoughts running through my head

14. Voltron Says:

@ tribe – how is that an art?

And I brought it up when I sed 69ers.

wow @ lil kims new face. smfh.

16. nation Says:

>> When I first met wifey, there was no love making involved. I had to bang her out on a consitent basis just to let her know that i can handle my business at all times. We didn’t start the love making until i’d say 8 months after we started fucking.

this is what i man does. he’ll treat a girl like a dirty slut for a few months, then they fall in love. my mind doesn’t work that way

17. Big_Seth Says:

productiontrax.com/trackpage.php?id=66617

I am lookin for a song for work that can be used on our website.

This one caught my attention. LMAO.

Not to disrupt the box convo.

18. Chase Says:

>> I do both with wifey.

no shit. i’m talking about older experiences though, what did it lead to after you ate it on GP

did she do what land says women do or did she end up sticking around for the long run

^When I first met wifey, there was no love making involved. I had to bang her out on a consitent basis just to let her know that i can handle my business at all times. We didn’t start the love making until i’d say 8 months after we started fucking.

19. G7 Says:

cOLD Says:

March 3rd, 2009 at 4:21 pm
    wow @ lil kims new face. smfh.

^I might check her on Dances with the stars. see what kinda hips she’s workin with. smh @ the face though.

20. nation Says:

>> I got an important rule when it comes to bangin. Make her come.

this statement reminds me of that scene in Step Brothers where shorty TOOK the cock, without asking

21. nation Says:

“WHAT’S HAPPENING” (c) dale

22. Big Homie Says:

Not making this up, but in college girls did call me the “eat out king”

23. sean coonery Says:

69ers > 76ers

24. Chase Says:

^I don’t think you quite understand me. I didn’t treat her like a dirty slut. If banging a chicks guts out constitutes treating her like a dirty slut, then I’m guilty as charged. But thats not my definition for the term.

I just went in, until she got the hint that i will continue to do so cuz thats what i like, and although she asks me to go slow and shit, she knows that she likes and needs a good pounding.

25. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

got an important rule when it comes to bangin. Make her come.
    ——————————————————————————–
    Real talk. That’s my main focus. Once she get’s hers I can deep stroke her & get mine. Making sure she enjoys herself is the whole point. ‘Cept for the one hitter quitter’s. Those kinda chicks I just beast out on, get mines, light a Newport & hit the door. If it’s not gonna be a repeat performance, why give her the hunchback love.

26. nation Says:

>> nah right

that’s some of the best advice i’ve ever gotten. don’t know why i never saw things that way, guess it’s cause no one will ever talk about eating out their girls, let alone whoever they’re smashing. i’m gonna go work on that right now

27. Darth Cipher Says:

# nation Says:
    March 3rd, 2009 at 4:23 pm

“WHAT’S HAPPENING” (c) dale

it’s all wet & slippery (c) Dale

28. Big Homie Says:

I actually enjoying eatin the box when shorty turns around. Something about having her cheeks right there. If she is real light weight, I’d let her sit on my face.

>>Im surprised no one has spoken about the wonderful art of your girl sitting on your face.

*slow, standing clap*

30. G7 Says:

bloodfiya!!

31. A tribe called quest Says:

@ tribe – how is that an art?

And I brought it up when I sed 69ers.

–lol, when you eat it right girls either do 2 things, they pull your head towards the pussy or they squirm away (well not away but they lift themselves cause its so good, hard to explain) But when you’re laying down and shorty puts her puss right on your mouth and hang on to her thighs for dear life its kung fu son

32. sleep Says:

Which celeb chick is so bad that u would jerk off to with her clothes on?

Don’t lie like yoh don’t jerk off this aint high school in the 90’s

33. Gravity Says:

you should let your lips moonwalk the clit , matter fact a full blown james brown split on the poon is a must …. only parts off limts to me is the shathole … str8 no no, i may shit talk but thats it .

34. Dre Says:

I thought Put It In The Air wasn’t bad?

35. Voltron Says:

@ naysh – ye my wifey does that and I act offended, which makes her do it better (ie. Deepthroat) its a fuckin blessing.

36. lo k Says:

*dies at the last 2 hours of comments*

37. Darth Cipher Says:

*sprays juice all over screen laughing*

38. Big Strong Says:

Mob Deep > M.O.P
    But M.O.P Music could make you just want to steal on a dude.
    Cam lied Jenny says he never spoke to him on freaky zeaky’s cell

^word

40. k1ng Says:

dead at abc news asking fifty to spit a freestyle lol.

dead at abc news asking fifty to spit a freestyle lol.

^ did he

42. Bananas the Ape Says:

sleep Says:

March 3rd, 2009 at 4:26 pm
    Which celeb chick is so bad that u would jerk off to with her clothes on?
    ___________________________

Julissa
    Miss Info
    Stiltz
    Angela Basset (90’s)
    Diznee
    Angela Simmons

43. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Despite Killa’s revelation that he spoke to Jimmy the other day when he called Zekey’s phone, Capo tells Angela Yee and Leah Rose that no such conversation ever took place.

Jim Jones Calls Into Lip Service

Previously: Jim Jones – Na Na Nana Na Na

Applaud this lame ass nigga lookin to start fake Beefs with cam to get a Buzz. NIGGA THAT CD still WONT SELL SHIT. Nigga 90thou 1st week, TOPS.

44. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

March 3rd, 2009 at 4:23 pm
    Not making this up, but in college girls did call me the “eat out king”

fuck outahere, they used ur beard as a tampon nigga.

45. Chase Says:

^This is one of the greatest positions to eat a chick out. Now that eating from the back… not saying that it aint cool, but my girl’s ass is too phat for that. I wouldn’t be able to breath from that position

46. Gravity Says:

(well not away but they lift themselves cause its so good, hard to explain)

@ ATCQ , its called the vacuum dude (c) prior comments , but yeah that shyt is like spinach for my popeye. lmao

47. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

sleep Says:

March 3rd, 2009 at 4:26 pm
    Which celeb chick is so bad that u would jerk off to with her clothes on?

Don’t lie like yoh don’t jerk off this aint high school in the 90’s

Bitches who give handJobs > jackin off Dolo.

48. Chase Says:

Bitches who give handJobs > jackin off Dolo.

^Sizzle.

But its hard to find a chick who give a good quality hand job

49. k1ng Says:

^ did he

Nop!

50. Big Homie Says:

^ So you let her sit on your face?? Wouldnt that be worse.

I like to eat it from behind. Sitting on the face isnt too bad neither because I use my hands on the cheeks to stop her from sufficating me.

51. Big Strong Says:

Jim Jones stole that Na na NaNa shit from Shyheim’s dis toward Raekwon.

52. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Anybody in here know about the Tornado move? Guaranteed to make a chick cum, easy.

53. Big Homie Says:

fuck outahere, they used ur beard as a tampon nigga.

^ GATTT

54. sean coonery Says:

movie theater hand jobs and blow jobs

55. nation Says:

Myth: smokers can’t put it down as well as, say, an athlete.

Fact: i’m doing pretty fucking good as far as geniuses go

56. CiCi The Intern Says:

LMAO @ using beards as tampons

Chase, Crazy, Eskay, Voltron, Cold, Dre, k1ng, Big Homie, Amp, nation, G7, etc. … *daps and dirty snowballs to your chin*

hand jobs are for chumps. the only time a handjob is acceptable is in the movie theater.

58. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Chase Says:

March 3rd, 2009 at 4:33 pm
    Bitches who give handJobs > jackin off Dolo.

^Sizzle.

But its hard to find a chick who give a good quality hand job

i had one bitch, had me pull over to spit out… i told her “you better swallow that shit, spill that shit in my car, i’ll put u out right here”…. Applaud Long rides too…

59. nation Says:

would you mind if your child is born from the fact that you were railing its mom from the back, or do you sit down and decide when to make babies

60. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

eskay Says:

March 3rd, 2009 at 4:34 pm

Fuck outa here. if the bitch aint suckin of fuckin, she better do something.

61. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Bitches who give handJobs > jackin off Dolo.
    ===============================
    If I want a handjob, I’ll do it myself. That’s a lazy bitch. Least she could do is give it a kiss.

That was my High School move to get a lil’ dome.

“Just give it a kiss…”

62. Big Homie Says:

I know a chick that use to jack me off with her feet. She had this wierd foot fetish

63. Big_Seth Says:

# SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    Bitches who give handJobs > jackin off Dolo.

I dunno. Maybe sometimes, but I been practicing on mine for years & she hasn’t. If she’s there I’d rather just smash, but if it has to get beat I think I can handle it.

LMAO

64. Darth Cipher Says:

# nation Says:
    March 3rd, 2009 at 4:34 pm

Myth: smokers can’t put it down as well as, say, an athlete.

Fact: i’m doing pretty fucking good as far as geniuses go

Fact: girls who smoke, suck better then girls who don’t

65. nation Says:

nah, hand jobs are key in the stairwell, the museum and other public places

66. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

March 3rd, 2009 at 4:34 pm
    LMAO @ using beards as tampons

CiCibaby! get ur ass on Twit. stop slackin.

67. nation Says:

>> Fact: girls who smoke, suck better then girls who don’t

100% undeniable trueness

68. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

For the Tornadao, you’re gonna need

1. A towel

2. A glass of warm water

3. A box of Altoids

Sounds strange already, but the shit is fool proof.

69. k1ng Says:

getting head while driving the freeway >>>

70. Chase Says:

Myth: Sober sex feels better

Fact: Hennessy Dick allows me to rearrange a chicks insides.

Myth: smokers can’t put it down as well as, say, an athlete.

Fact: Smokers that are athletic fuck better than anyone.

71. CiCi The Intern Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

March 3rd, 2009 at 4:36 pm
    CiCi The Intern Says:

March 3rd, 2009 at 4:34 pm
    LMAO @ using beards as tampons

CiCibaby! get ur ass on Twit. stop slackin.

I am on that Twit.

72. A tribe called quest Says:

–I told my last serious girl that if she ever sat me down to pre plan a baby like if we were a couple of whites making a business decision than i’d A town stomp her ass out of my house.

The only time the pow wow meeting should take place is when we are deciding whether or not we should keep it.

>>Fuck outa here. if the bitch aint suckin of fuckin, she better do something.

yeah, like keeping it moving. the fuck I need a girl to do something I can do myself.

74. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Darth Cipher Says:

March 3rd, 2009 at 4:36 pm
    # nation Says:
    March 3rd, 2009 at 4:34 pm

Myth: smokers can’t put it down as well as, say, an athlete.

Fact: i’m doing pretty fucking good as far as geniuses go

Fact: girls who smoke, suck better then girls who don’t

i never let a smoker suckMeOff… my Athsma is a bitch.

75. CiCi The Intern Says:

Chase Says:

March 3rd, 2009 at 4:37 pm
    Myth: Sober sex feels better

Fact: Hennessy Dick allows me to rearrange a chicks insides.

Myth: smokers can’t put it down as well as, say, an athlete.

Fact: Smokers that are athletic fuck better than anyone.

I don’t need you hacking all over me though. That ain’t it lol.

76. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

eskay Says:

March 3rd, 2009 at 4:39 pm
    >>Fuck outa here. if the bitch aint suckin of fuckin, she better do something.

lol, u a selfish nigga. but her ass to work.

77. Gravity Says:

True story:

I was eating this persian chics pussy, my thumb and index finger clipping her lips right, i’m sliding my tongue in between them like I was applying mortar and shyt, she let out the pussy fart after 5mins when I let go. fucking kicker.

78. sean coonery Says:

getting head in the movie theater

79. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Chase Says:

March 3rd, 2009 at 4:37 pm
    Myth: Sober sex feels better

Fact: Hennessy Dick allows me to rearrange a chicks insides.

Myth: smokers can’t put it down as well as, say, an athlete.

Fact: Smokers that are athletic fuck better than anyone.

Um, Fact: Yoga Snowflakes fuck better. Period.

80. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Gravity Says:

March 3rd, 2009 at 4:40 pm
    True story:

I was eating this persian chics pussy,

that line right there = Fail.

81. CiCi The Intern Says:

Gravity Says:

March 3rd, 2009 at 4:40 pm
    True story:

*David Koresh’s it up*

82. Gravity Says:

^ you meant the reverse, no ?

83. Gravity Says:

@ Snort ,
    trust me persian women >>>>> most. Hygiene like mr. clean’s her daddy.

what you got against persian women btw?

84. YBE Says:

wow, I thought jay killed both them joints…. especially the “put it in the air” joint… he murdered that…

85. fias Says:

this nigga musta wanted jay to get loud on them shits but his style is more layed back, flow like water type shit….but he definitley killed them both.