Video: The Rosenthals’ Rosenberg Flipcam Diary, Vol. 3

Catch the full episode on Wednesday, March 4, 2009.

80 Responses to “Video: The Rosenthals’ Rosenberg Flipcam Diary, Vol. 3”

1. Joey Profit$ Says:

sleep Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 10:07 am
    Smh @ this white chick on maury testing like 7 black dudes and none of them is the farther.

Calling out sick on a snow day and watching maury»»»

I wonder who’s the “FARTHER” lol.

2. TheCo!!inB Says:

I wonder who’s the FATHER lol
    ^ ^ ^
    let’s bring out eskay….

3. Eastern_Digital Says:

where’s the harlem nigga with the cartier shades and the lime green pelle pelle on Harlem Nights?

4. Eastern_Digital Says:

*Heights

5. sleep Says:

Wtf is harlem height gtfoh they added height when white folks started moving in. They do the same shit in brooklyn changing the names of places then charge ridiculously high rent.

I’m not the daddy.

7. D_Block_4_Life Says:

A while ago I watched the wiz as she was putting the laundry bags in the trunk to take it to the laundry. She was mad somber with it. I said to self we past that stage, Ima build a laundry room in the basement. I did just that, and it came out spectacular, took a weeks vaca, and got it done.

light plumbing, a lil electrical work some tile work…
    Damn B, my pops was the nastiest handy man (no) of all-time and the only thing i know how to do is put up a flat screen television, i’m a fucking loser. I tip my hat to you though, i know you feel mad empowered and proud of your work, as you should. *envies*

8. NANYA OMAE Says:

a snuggie sounds good rite about now cuz its unbearably cold. but come summer, the demand is going to fall hard. we’ll c.

9. Hoskins Says:

Advertisers are gettin their moneys worth on this site. All eskay has to do is throw up a picture and ppl are arranging their days around “Harlem Heights”. Shits disgusting b

^yea word, the best thing out of it all was the break from work. Work sucks seriously.

11. Hoskins Says:

the rosenthal with glasses is annoying

12. real talk Says:

itsthereal has been really putting it down lately.

I for one welcome our new ‘medium height’ Isreali overlords.

13. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I always think about that, like what am i going to do when my son throughs a baseballs the the wall or swings a bat and knocks a hole into the wall. I have to step up my plaster, compound and sand game up. Smh

itsthereal

^ I see the subliminal, do you?

15. TheCo!!inB Says:

*watches eskay to the stanky leg in front of the white girl and her obese mom*
    *daps him from the crowd*

^ on the low though, when I copped my home I would call people to get estimates on fixing shit. You’ll go broke fucking around with repair people.

17. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Throws >>> through’s

grammar fail early.

18. The Pluginator Says:

East coast snow storm= doppler failure

*looks up at midwest sun*

*puts on locs*

Yo Joe 88 still aint surface?

20. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I can imagine, sheiiitt. I got this though, ima have the fundamentals down to a science when the time comes.

21. Joey Profit$ Says:

cOLD Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 10:30 am
    Yo Joe 88 still aint surface?

Neither has Marquis Copper & Cory Smith

22. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Yo Joe 88 still aint surface?
    Not that i know of..

23. TheCo!!inB Says:

real spit you’d be surprised how easy most home repairs/maintenance can be. certain things you’ll always want a professional to do (i.e. plumbing) but for the most, a do it yourself book and patience will be all you need.
    *thinks of Huntington Beach ceiling fans installed in crib*
    *mentally drinks Miller High Life*
    *pats my own back*

24. Big_Seth Says:

What up nah-folks.

25. The Shooter Says:

Big_Seth Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 10:40 am
    What up nah-folks.

I’m your father

26. Eastern_Digital Says:

I always wanted to know what’s the sense of a ceiling fan in the first place besides the fact that it normally looks nice.

27. The Shooter Says:

cOLD Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 10:30 am
    Yo Joe 88 still aint surface?

I hope he’s not dead or in jail.

*thinks of Huntington Beach ceiling fans installed in crib*
    *mentally drinks Miller High Life*
    *pats my own back*

^ I see you. *daps*

eskay got the page rigged again. no Koolaid jug.

30. Joey Profit$ Says:

Eastern_Digital Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 10:42 am

^^^^^

Depends where u live in FLA that shits mandatory for me that & central ac I keep the crib at 70 degrees.

31. The Shooter Says:

cOLD Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 10:45 am
    eskay got the page rigged again. no Koolaid jug

Idiot

32. Eastern_Digital Says:

cOLD Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 10:30 am
    Yo Joe 88 still aint surface?

I hope he’s not dead or in jail.

yeah…we should send out Billz to do some investigating nh

33. D_Block_4_Life Says:

travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/pa/pa_3028.html

The Shooter Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 10:46 am
    cOLD Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 10:45 am
    eskay got the page rigged again. no Koolaid jug

Idiot

^ I dont understand. Be more precise in your attempts to undermine

35. Big_Seth Says:

# The Shooter Says:
    I’m your father
    okay, well I been meaning to tell you my sister has luekemia & can’t pay for the car that you co-signed on. Due to her not being able to work anymore since she has been going through chemo.

36. The Shooter Says:

cOLD Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 10:49 am
    The Shooter Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 10:46 am
    cOLD Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 10:45 am
    eskay got the page rigged again. no Koolaid jug

Idiot

^ I dont understand. Be more precise in your attempts to undermine

*points index @ cOLD* (none)

37. The Pluginator Says:

The shooter is about 2 or 3 statements away from making “the list”

*points index @ cOLD* (none)

I take it as respect when niggas use the proper case when they type my name.

we good fam.

did I ever mention how my name resembles the bugattie veyron

whatonemillionbuys.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/red-veyron-h.jpg

40. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Today, I told my boss I was bored of being a cashier and would rather go to food prep. He told me I couldn’t because my arms were too hairy. I’m a sixteen year old girl. FML
    lmao

41. The Shooter Says:

Big_Seth Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 10:49 am
    # The Shooter Says:
    I’m your father

you mean “leukemia”, that was weak Seth.

42. D_Block_4_Life Says:

did I ever mention how my name resembles the bugattie veyron
    Yo know for someone who is anti-high end name brands, that sure doesn’t translate when speaking of locomotive powered automobiles.

43. D_Block_4_Life Says:

you know*

*gets job at airport*

*moves yay from International gateway to Domestics*

*switch baggage claim tag to inbound flight from cleveland*

*bag dosent go through customes*

*counts stacks*

45. Joey Profit$ Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 10:55 am
    lmao

lol

46. Big_Seth Says:

# The Shooter Says:
    you mean “leukemia”, that was weak Seth.

I did mean leukemia. I wasn’t paying attention.

47. nirun Says:

yawn

nothing like starting the week with 3 pm class

^lol, clothing is one thing, but whips… awe man…. Niggas used to copp the Dupont Registry and dream big.

49. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Today, I emailed my boyfriend from work. Out of habit, I absent-mindedly entered my department into the “From” field. My boyfriend didn’t notice when he replied. Now my entire department knows I want to “drop to my knees and suck him when I get home.” And he plans to “finish on my face.” FML
    lmao no homo

50. The Shooter Says:

The Pluginator Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 10:52 am
    The shooter is about 2 or 3 statements away from making “the list”

Fuck off (no pluginator)

51. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 10:55 am

^^ this chick in my HS was fine as fuck but had ridiculously long hair on her arms… the other chicks who hated her bc of her looks, would talk about her arm hair to her face… I still wanna turn back time and try to smassssh, though.

shouts to Kareem, first nigga from the hood to cut the lex coupe

53. sleep Says:

Word adverisers getting to nahgers so who going to st.lucia this summer

54. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Nah i can totally relate but it is the same concept. Sheiitttt i stay in the 645 2 door sage green in my day dreams.

^wheres this from ?

lol fmylife.com

^ I love it.

57. D_Block_4_Life Says:

^wheres this from ?
    fmylife.com/?page=9

58. Big_Seth Says:

# Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

Yeah, you probably should have. lol. When you show your boys in the Yearbook they wouldn’t even know she had the arms of a Sasquatch. Just sayin lol.

59. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

*gets job at airport*

*moves yay from International gateway to Domestics*
    ^reminds me of this

60. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Today, I was in an elevator with my girlfriend when it stuck mid-floor. Being supportive, I went to hug her and tell her we’ll be OK. Today I also learned that my girlfriend is deathly claustrophobic and her predominant reaction is to vomit. In this case, all over me. We were stuck for 2 hours. FML

61. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

*gets job at airport*

*moves yay from International gateway to Domestics*
    ^reminds me of this

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7419969.stm

^ lol, nigga got the color and erything picked out… Ever drove to the dealership for inspiration (no window shopper). The new car scent >>> shit’ll have you robbing kids.

63. Joey Profit$ Says:

^^^^^

Unless the pic looks like this
    tinyurl.com/cgmtwj

# Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

^ I knew a chick like this, had one of them lil mustaches, was she indian mixed.

65. Big_Seth Says:

nothing like starting the week with 3 pm class

I miss those days.

66. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

The new car scent >>> shit’ll have you robbing Crooked I.

^^fixed

67. sleep Says:

Damm I think I’m developing abusive nigga habits. Whenever I call my girl and she don’t pick up I get tight. Even though she might be busy @ work

68. D_Block_4_Life Says:

nah i can’t do that to myself, i will literally drive home thinking of different schemes on getting a hefty down payment and will make the mindless move of leasing it the next week. I still have self control/self discipline issues..

69. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

Unless the pic looks like this
    tinyurl.com/cgmtwj

^^ damn. that’s her.

70. The Shooter Says:

sleep Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 11:10 am

You fucking lost

71. Joey Profit$ Says:

sleep Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 11:10 am

Why you think she would agree to doing some work under the table?

*takes cover*

72. Just the Facts Says:

I heard Harlem Heights is a black version of The Hills. BET need to keep it real because Harlem niggas don’t know how to act. The show should be called, “Manhattan Delights”. For all the light skinned honeys, ya dig!

73. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Then scoop a shorty and just patiently wait for to ask me “honey wheres the roof?”…

74. Big_Seth Says:

# cOLD Says:

Yeah @ my school too. She had the mustache & arm hair. We called her the mustached bandit. Lookin back its not that funny. We never said it to her face though. I think one of my homeboys hit.

75. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Daps nan

^word, it gotta be right this time around.

^quick story, sitting in the barbershop old head told me, the faster the car, the higher the skirt.

My man went outta town years back, had his whip for the wknd… Driving towards the Holland Tunnel, chick at the toll had the name number written down, before I even got to her window.

It all made sense after that.

78. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Snow day nah is always poppin. . . SMH @ me temping on this fuckin day!

But fuck it, I was unemployed for 4 months. . . And did not a nare notta nothin!

79. The Pluginator Says:

———-
    Always follow your third eye. It’ll never let you down… unless you’re puzzie whipped in which case your third eye will be blinded by love/lust… in your case, you better just relax and try not to make a fool of yourself. no disrespect…

80. OWWW Says: