Video: Elliott Wilson Interview w/ DrJays.com

YN sits down with The Boss Lady and talks RapRadar.com, Jay-Z, Uncle Russel’s recent career change and more.

117 Responses to “Video: Elliott Wilson Interview w/ DrJays.com”

1. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/P/PEOPLE_SNOOP_DOGG_NATION_OF_ISLAM?SITE=ORROS&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

snoop AND t.i. are muslim??

allahu akbar

*late passes self*

2. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

charlie what do you make of this dude stanford. dude basically ran the island of antigua by financially propping up the government and was siphoning billions of dollars for personal use. and dude was trying to bring a cricket league to the US wtf

3. D_Block_4_Life Says:

4. samsohn Says:

50 CENT TO BE PRESIDENT OF DEF JAM

5. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

testing

6. The Shooter Says:

The Boss Lady
    I would sex her

7. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

i told YN wendy’s was hirin now he wanna make a rap gaydar FHL (fuck his life)

8. The Shooter Says:

This guy’s a rapper?

9. Beezy Says:

yo chea that dude Stanford was a crazy character. He had the whole island in pocket and they pretty much let him set the financial standards even as he operated there. It was quite the setup.

The dumbest thing was he could’ve made money hand over fist legitmately with that support.

SMH @ people believing that there is a legitimate bond/CD in the world that pays 15%. Thats the basis for all these frauds…outsized returns promised to idiot who believe.

10. sleep Says:

Yo how many of these court shows do they have on tv.

11. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

So i really cant post on naright… this is some motherfucking bullshit if i’ve ever seen it

12. the watcherz Says:

that nigga look like he”ll snap your neck if you even breathe on him

13. Eastern_Digital Says:

I’ve been thinking, who’s album will i probably end up enjoying more:

Crime Pays
    The Last Kiss
    or
    Deeper Then Rap

Crime Pays >>> Deeper Than Rap > The Last Kiss

14. Eastern_Digital Says:

Today, I left my glasses at home and while walking to the bus stop I saw the cutest girl on on the street smiling and waving at me from her front yard, I happily waved back smiling and kept going. It turned out that she was was crying and calling me over since her dad just had a heart attack. FML^

lmao

15. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

shorty i let go but now want back is engaged. . . .

^have a Larger on me (none)

^^LMAO, a what????

16. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

i’m saying tho, anyone who promises anything over a 7% guaranteed return is trying to scheme you.

17. sleep Says:

Fuck these white people calling me when I call out sick this morning.

18. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 11:52 am
    Since you have all that music saved anyway, what’s the problem?
    I dont know its this wierd thing, i have to have all my music in my pocket at one time, i’m obsessive compulsive like that. It’s difficult to take certain music off for other music. I usally just add dope songs unless it’s a must have album. I should be buying the new Pod with the Mac.

^^ that’s where weird impulses should take a backseat to practicality. But hey, to each his own. You can’t hook headphones to your HDD so you’ll just have tp miss out on good music until you get that new iPod?

19. MsKat Says:

someone can’t post here…

Fuck these white people calling me when I call out sick this morning.

^yousa funny guy

21. sleep Says:

I’m straight stevie wonder status without my contact.

22. MsKat Says:

Hey, is anyone having problems posting to the comment section?

23. D_Block_4_Life Says:

so you’ll just have tp miss out on good music until you get that new iPod?
    Your not wrong, it’s not very practical but it’s one of those these were i feel better lol. Also i have so much to listen to that im good for now anyway.

24. TheCo!!inB Says:

just caught Cam usin a Hov line, “got dayum I might white nike her”….and i’m not mad

25. The Shooter Says:

We getting money like Na Na Nana Na Na

26. Eastern_Digital Says:

Today, I went on a blind date that my sister had set up. When I arrived at the coffeeshop, I approached a man waiting by the counter, asking if his name was Tim (my date’s name). He looked at me and said no and then left with a drink clearly labeled “Tim” in bold letters. FML

27. D_Block_4_Life Says:

The Black Album is Blueprint music, just saying.

28. sleep Says:

I haven’t had a day off in months. I’ve been watching maury and court show all this morning. Damm my life is great in comparisons to these black folks.

29. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 12:10 pm
    so you’ll just have tp miss out on good music until you get that new iPod?

overstood, meng.

30. The Pluginator Says:

why is my cursor a hand?

lemmie find out nahright’s down wit the yieldmanager crew

*AVG’s it up*

31. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

The Pluginator Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 12:15 pm
    why is my cursor a hand?

what he said.

32. The Pluginator Says:

I’ve been watching maury and court show all this morning.
    ———
    …and this is a win how?

33. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

The Pluginator Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 12:15 pm
    why is my cursor a hand?

lemmie find out nahright’s down wit the yieldmanager crew

*AVG’s it up*

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahaha!!!

i thought it was just my computer fuckin up!!

this whole site is one clickable ass link to “harlem heights”

34. The Shooter Says:

I would pipe that 15 year old girl that got beat up in Seattle by cops.

35. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

The Shooter Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 12:18 pm
    I would pipe that 15 year old girl that got beat up in Seattle by cops.

^^ you forgot to at FML at the end of that.

>>why is my cursor a hand?

you too huh. its something with the code for this Harlem Height’s ad. don’t worry about it, everything still works the way it’s supposed to.

37. D_Block_4_Life Says:

^^ you forgot to at FML at the end of that.
    lolol

38. nation Says:

my aura’s phenomenal

39. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Today, I was pissing in a urinal and I had the urge to sneeze. Unable to hold it, I sneezed and hit my head on a metal beam supporting the urinal. In complete disarray, I had to step back from the urinal while pissing and managed to spray the floor, the wall, and the person next to me. FML
    lmao

40. sleep Says:

The government is giving AIG more money $30bil. Wtf we wouldve been better off letting them go bankrupt.

*buy aig stocks cause obviously the gov won’t make them go bankrupt*

41. the watcherz Says:

>>why is my cursor a hand?

fuck that eskay my cursor hand is white …i dnt like that

42. Hoskins Says:

Get a taper or get taped up

43. The Shooter Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 12:22 pm

FUCKING DEAD (no)

44. nation Says:

tell a white bitch… yo, i want my toes sucked

45. The Shooter Says:

*still dying*

46. The Shooter Says:

I pissed on my hands once, that was the only time I really had to wash my hands because I was working at a restaurant.

47. cholly Says:

hey guys, anyone know when that new bet show harlem heights premieres?

48. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Eskay, why aren’t my post showing up? What the fuck is going on?

49. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

50. The Shooter Says:

cholly Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 12:28 pm
    hey guys, anyone know when that new bet show harlem heights premieres?

Ask SK he should know.

51. sleep Says:

*put on timbs grab shovel*

I’m charging $20 a clean front yards.wtf bloomberg speaks spanish.

52. samsohn Says:

u think cam and jim are REALLY FAKING a beef that doesn’t exist – just to get whatever minimal exposure jim can get for his album and so that cam can regain his throne at dipset with no other questions being asked?

53. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

elliott wilson look like a mexican sorcerer.

54. D_Block_4_Life Says:

One time i was taking a shit and i farted, sneezed and burped concurrently, i was in complete disarray and amazed.

55. Rockabye Says:

True or false: Nas’ “Nigger Tape” was the best tape of ’08.

56. the watcherz Says:

hey guys, anyone know when that new bet show harlem heights premieres?
    i ask my self….am i intruged by the show the 2 yellow things right there???..*clicks on link*

57. samsohn Says:

false? max b / french montana – coke wave

58. the watcherz Says:

True or false: Nas’ “Nigger Tape” was the best tape of ‘08.
    False

59. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*throws mic to the ground*

this is the funniest shit ever, b/c i think i’ve actually done this, and was completely mystified for like 4 seconds. . .

60. D_Block_4_Life Says:

True or false: Nas’ “Nigger Tape” was the best tape of ‘08.
    Um possibly, what else dropped? hmmm

61. samsohn Says:

freeway’s month of madness – best tape of ’08 (if it’s an actual mixtape)

62. The Shooter Says:

No but for real, when you piss on your hand it feels amazing like warm water and lotion massgaing your skin. I would’ve left it on but it smells like egg shells.

63. The Pluginator Says:

LF: I went to take my morning crap and did my usual ritual: 3 preflushes and put down 3 toilet covers. I did everything I usually do.

dump
    wipe
    wipe
    wipe
    flush

but for some reason it overflowed the toilet. being that the three attempts werent enough, I had to relocate to the other side of the building to the bathroom wit the pee bugs. they were everywhere like the scene on the excorsist. Needless to say, the day started out interesting. I dont know what FML means so fugg it

64. samsohn Says:

/\
    WTF IS THAT?!?!?!
    IM OUTTA HERE

KILLA!

65. the watcherz Says:

Currensy had the best series of music in 08 with those mixtapes….he went in for like 5 months straight….*be clear i said the best series not the overall best music*

66. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

the bathroom wit the pee bugs

^^and what would those be, sir?

67. A tribe called quest Says:

68. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

yo, niggas got me dyin on here today!!

69. The Shooter Says:

Peeing in the tub >

70. A tribe called quest Says:

Geronimo P aka Chase Says:
    March 2nd, 2009 at 12:28 pm

nahright.com/2009/03/02/video-elliott-wilson-interview-w-drjayscom/comment-page-1/#comment-1824017

–*Blank Stare*

71. Eastern_Digital Says:

True or false: Nas’ “Nigger Tape” was the best tape of ‘08.
    Um possibly, what else dropped? hmmm
    PD 3
    Back On My Bull Shit
    Road To Till The Casket Drops
    several CH, Drake and Currensy tapes

72. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

shout out to my nigga Dr. Seuss turning 105 today!

i do not like them
    Sam I Am
    I do not like
    Green eggs and ham

73. the watcherz Says:

Peeing in the tub >
    peeing in the tub with ya lil cousin in it 2 >>>>>

74. The Pluginator Says:

Canibus C of Tranquility mixtape>>>>>>>>>>> anything in 08

75. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Today, I stayed home, sick in bed. I had been sleeping on my arms. I got up quickly to grab the phone. My numb left arm rocketed and punched me in the (now cut) lip, which threw me off balance, making me smash my (now bloody) nose off of the headboard. It was a telemarketer. FML

76. cholly Says:

the watcherz = kellz

77. Eastern_Digital Says:

dump
    wipe
    wipe
    wipe
    flush

what’s the sense of pre-flushing(if the toilet aint dirty)??

78. A tribe called quest Says:

–Cosign, But hands down the crown has to go to Charles hamilton. The Hamiltinization process had only one dud, which is the one with his weed carriers.

79. The Pluginator Says:

^^and what would those be, sir?
    ——-
    the mickey mouse shaped bugs that post up in the urinal… just patiently wait for a innocent person to go to the bathroom and possibly fly up out the urinal and on ones johnson.

80. The Shooter Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 12:40 pm

*DEAD* sounds like that nigga sleep

81. Eastern_Digital Says:

Today, I was sitting in class and I fell asleep during the lesson. I was wearing sweatpants and had an erection. My teacher came up to me and grabbed my penis. She thought it was my phone. FML

lmao nh

82. the watcherz Says:

the watcherz = kellz
    lol smh at niggas that neva took baths wit they cousin when the was lil???
    well fuck it

83. The Shooter Says:

Eastern_Digital Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 12:43 pm

oH SHIT

84. The Pluginator Says:

what’s the sense of pre-flushing(if the toilet aint dirty)??
    —–

…….

86. sleep Says:

One fish
    Two fish
    Red fish
    Blue fish (c)mc seuss

I can’t wait to red those books to my kids.

87. Digital Scales Says:

Call themselves Souljas, they boys, i tell em, go back to the basics, insults i yell them

88. the watcherz Says:

nah i disagree last week i compared the 2 series…..Currensy had him beat just off the beatz alone. Not to take anything from Ch but the hot spitta wnet in

89. The Shooter Says:

keep posting the FML stories

90. A tribe called quest Says:

Yo Dblock, that’s from the ‘fuck my life’ site right?!

Damn I put a couple good ones in there let me see if I can find it

*Daps all*

91. the watcherz Says:

sleep Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 12:46 pm
    One fish
    Two fish
    Red fish
    Blue fish (c)mc seuss

I can’t wait to red those books to my kids.

be careful what u wish for u might actually be reading those books to your children

92. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

The Pluginator Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 12:44 pm
    what’s the sense of pre-flushing(if the toilet aint dirty)??
    —–
    all toilets are dirty.

^^but everytime you flush a toilet, it sprays that water out in a mist in all directions.
    still better then facing the pee bugs, I guess.

93. The Pluginator Says:

*listens to newly aquired JAYDEE underground instumentals*

*freestyles*

94. A tribe called quest Says:

To be fair, currensy had a lot of other peoples beats.

95. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Today, the fitting room of the store I worked in smelled really bad. The customers started to complain and since I was on fitting room duty I went to go investigate. A middle aged woman pooped on the floor and then put the chair on top to cover it. FML

96. sleep Says:

I always put 1 sheet of wet wipe over the toilet paper. No skid marks for me.

97. The Shooter Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 12:49 pm

Then what?

98. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

what are these pee bugs!?

i know the jawns they got in latin america that can swim up your pee stream and get in your third eye. . .

99. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Today, I was DJ’ing a wedding. The groom wanted a song played for his grandma and grandpa. I announce over the microphone for his grandparents to come to the dance floor for a special song. Turns out his grandparents have been dead for over a year and the song was supposed to be in dedication. FML

100. The Pluginator Says:

——–
    where are yall getting this stuff from??? that happened in a mall here

101. the watcherz Says:

To be fair, currensy had a lot of other peoples beats.

exactly that what so special about….i get tired of hearing og music on mixtapes cause they feel like throwaways i just wanna hear freestyles on other people shit….it just feels more offical to me. Mixtapes are suppose sound like mixtapes not albums …thats just my viewpoint on it

102. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

where are yall getting this stuff from??? that happened in a mall here

fmylife.com

Free Meek Mill

104. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

I gave out my Playstation Network ID on here to Phenom and TyBiggs so we can link up on there… and I got a friend request from a lurker instead. FML

105. Casual T Says:

this white hand cursor is fuggin with me…

*daps*

106. Digital Scales Says:

Anybody know a good program or site that converts videos to hd and shit, i have an hd cam but the videos are coming out avi and it doesnt play on my computer for some reason and i don’t know how to fux with it, anybody up on this?

107. Hoskins Says:

^^^ lol a real life FML

108. A tribe called quest Says:

@digi

videolan.org/vlc/

109. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

mcdonald’s run.

110. sleep Says:

Last night I jerked off @ a pic of my girl and her friend and I was looking at her friend the whole time.

111. Big Homie Says:

The Unkut Guide To Hip-Hop’s Most Notorious Projects – Part 1

^ that was an interesting read.

Work blows btw

112. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Today, I’m playing basketball with my little brother. After jokingly blocking his shot, he turns to me and says “You’re a bitch.” He’s 6. After asking where he heard that word, he responded with “Daddy calls you that when you’re not around.” FML

113. The Shooter Says:

Earlier this morning I picked up some tissue off the floor by my desk and felt something wet, seconds later my co-worker asked me if I seen the tissue he used to blow his nose. I’m now eating drumsticks and I forgot to wash me hands. RH

114. Eastern_Digital Says:

whattup billz? any news on Joe88?

115. The Pluginator Says:

aye yo! aye yo! aye yo!

my mind flows twice the speed of the average MC
    my flows all natual
    yours is mixed wit MSG
    you cant see me
    Im extraordiary
    cold as January
    your pockets low like the days in febuary

Ja dilla beats bring the flow out

116. Beezy Says:

Digi just download a divx player…that will play avi files

# Eastern_Digital Says:
    March 2nd, 2009 at 1:01 pm

whattup billz? any news on Joe88?

^Nah chief. No cigar. Peace and blessings to him whereever he at.