Don’t Watch Me, Watch TV

City Haze – For The Record

After the jump, new videos from Triple M ft. Max B and PreZZure.

Triple M ft. Max B – Deep Lean

PreZZure – Life

49 Responses to “Don’t Watch Me, Watch TV”

1. kevfresco Says:

who dis be?

2. OWWW Says:

OWWWWW!

3. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Nah being on a Major still has it perks. Look @ TI for instance, Just Blaze just gave him a smash hit for Paper Trail that he probably wouldn’t of paid for out his pocket. Also you will still get better promotion depending on who you are.

4. Beezy Says:

even I won’t watch that Max vid

5. D_Block_4_Life Says:

My name is D_Block_4_Life and i’m a reality show maniac. Guilty as charged. Thanks for your time.

D_Block.

6. Beezy Says:

ILM2 >>

7. D_Block_4_Life Says:

clifford is also 6 albums deep, w/ a few number 1s under his belt.
    Yeah not to mention 3 number 1’s with this past LP alone.

8. D_Block_4_Life Says:

ILM2 >>
    I threatened my home girls life not to tell me shit. she stayed home today.

9. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

So i went to the apple store to fix my ipod which suddenly died the other day. This dude at the store told me that I should consider myself lucky that I had my ipod for 3 years. The average life of an ipod is two years, which is why they only warranty them for one year. It just so happens that new ipods come out close to every three years.

To which I replied, what kind of shit is that! That just definitely made me not want to spend $400 on the 32gb iTouch, which i would have happily bought prior to him telling me that. But what sense does it make to spend $400 on something that they can only guarantee will work for 12 to 24 months…

10. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

clifford is also 6 albums deep, w/ a few number 1s under his belt.
    Yeah not to mention 3 number 1’s with this past LP alone.

joey wouldn’t work well on a major b/c he doesn’t have “big single” potential. . .

and no, “pump it up” doesn’t count b/c people liked that b/c of the just blaze beat, not b/c of joey.

11. Beezy Says:

I’m home…but I completely zoned out on it being on early. I was high.

12. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Word. That isn’t his forte. I prefer the dark gloomy Joey anyway.

Joe on an indie >>>>>

…damn no fred the godson.

14. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I’m a stan so you have to pardon my content but:

MM4 >>>>>

15. A tribe called quest Says:

The only downside is having to pay good producers out of your own pocket, but if you have your own producers who are dope than the indie route is still good.

But then again im not in that situation so i dont know what i would do.

16. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I already consolidated PR and HWH. Banana clips.

17. TheCo!!inB Says:

Bravo reality shows > > >
    sometimes I wish they did Making the Band.

18. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Getting riffled on a snowy/rainy day all day >>

19. D_Block_4_Life Says:

That Axe man reality show isn’t bad. Intense.

20. !Ven-Tech? Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 2:25 pm

Numbers is overrated anyway. Brandy dropped “Human” in December, how many sells has she done?

Nobody cares

Only in hip hop do I hear about how many numbers they do.

Fuck the numbers.

21. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Unless they give me a 10mill contract with a release date and penalties for every date pushed than i wouldnt sign to a label.,b>

^I don’t know how likely that is, but I don’t see labels doing something like that. They are the ones who are usually in control of contract negotiations.

22. TheFix Says:

Any reason why Nah Right “Lite” RSS dont work, Eskay?

23. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Fuck the numbers.
    Word.

24. wavy is a cliche Says:

nah is the only place where i can speak freely about my love for reality t.v and feel comfortable (ll)
    *sheds tear*

25. A tribe called quest Says:

Yea but who cares about brandy, shit her brother is more popular than her. Thats when you know you hit bottom.

26. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

best reality shows are on animal planet.

dark days in monkey city>>>>>>

and Meerkat Manor is on GOAT status. . . . word to niggas knowing that flower died. . .

27. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I know how nahright.com feels about Jadakiss being in the top 5 dead or alive but not for nothing, just about every dude that Allhiphop.com has asked, 80% of mention Kiss. A lot of them are also legendary rappers just saying.

28. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

wavy is a cliche Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 2:35 pm
    *sheds tear

^Real talk, my girl is a trash/reality tv junkie. We was watching Tool Academy over the weekend. That show is fucking funny

29. Beezy Says:

I know how nahright.com feels about Jadakiss being in the top 5 dead or alive

^and thats just off one LP

30. wavy is a cliche Says:

best reality shows are on animal planet.

>no sign. vh1 got the reality show shit in the smash

31. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 2:37 pm

^Man, for whatever reason, kiss never blew. But when he does what he does, he’s nasty with it (nh).

32. D_Block_4_Life Says:

that shit is entertainment and the majority of those shows have bad bitches so i don’t see how there is a lose involved.

33. Beezy Says:

Sober House is too real for you niggas.

34. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Loss***

35. kevfresco Says:

wavy is a cliche Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 2:38 pm
    best reality shows are on animal planet.

>no sign. vh1 got the reality show shit in the smash

which is how they simultaneously killed black history month.

36. Brik Says:

The Max B verse is smooth

37. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

best reality shows are on animal planet.

>no sign. vh1 got the reality show shit in the smash

all reality shows are scripted.

w/ the animals, you know it’s reality.

38. !Ven-Tech? Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 2:30 pm

That isn’t his forte. I prefer the dark gloomy Joey anyway.
    *sees the word Forte*

I’m voted just a rhymer
    you still a small timer
    hoping that the game treat that ass a little kinder
    every step is tango’d
    your beef don’t concern me
    i’m eatin mangos in trinidad with attorneys

39. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

yo, for everybody that voted for me for the real world a few months back, i found out where it’s gonna be. . . .

cancun.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck my life.

40. !Ven-Tech? Says:

I wonder if Clef put aside money for that dude now that he’s out

Speakin of which

Shouldn’t Shyne/Mystikal be out soon?

I fux wit this UK nigga.

youtube.com/watch?v=WmnC7TOAhl0&feature=related

42. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Shouldn’t Shyne/Mystikal be out soon?

^I thought shyne would have been out at the end of the summer of 08

43. kevfresco Says:

Beezy Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 2:39 pm
    Sober House is too real for you niggas.

first 48 is too real for niggas.

it startles the snitch/murderer in folks.

44. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Shyne’s Release date is projected as 10/06/09

prisonerlife.com/page_members.cfm?MemberID=1061

45. wavy is a cliche Says:

not all reality t.v is scripted. but im talkin strictly based on a shows entertainment value vh1 got it hands down.
    i went to h.s wit this nigga “IT” from ilm2 and even though his retarded demeanor is an act the producers from the show arent the ones who are telling him to do it. hes doin all that shit on his own.

46. Mr.Londoner Says:

“TWITTER WE GO HARD”

47. Dash Says:

All of these joints is cool..that City Haze dude is all over the place right now

48. broad street bastid Says:

So who’s the fat kid, and why should we care??

49. yeah Says: