Audio: Asher Roth Radio 1 Freestyle

Asher goes in for damn near 30 minutes on Tim Westwood’s show. Parts 2 & 3 after the jump.

55 Responses to “Audio: Asher Roth Radio 1 Freestyle”

1. A tribe called quest Says:

Today, I’m playing basketball with my little brother. After jokingly blocking his shot, he turns to me and says “You’re a bitch.” He’s 6. After asking where he heard that word, he responded with “Daddy calls you that when you’re not around.” FML

–LOL

2. yeah Says:

He sounds like he is falling asleep any minute.
    So am I.

3. The Shooter Says:

Earlier this morning I picked up some tissue off the floor by my desk and felt something wet, seconds later my co-worker asked me if I seen the tissue he used to blow his nose. I’m now eating drumsticks and I forgot to wash me hands. RH (really happened)

4. The Pluginator Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 1:02 pm

–LOL

lol

6. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

@ sleep

do people really think about their own girlfriends when they jerk? never in my life. I can have that anytime I want.

7. the watcherz Says:

i wanted to go 2 sneakercon so bad last night but couldent get out the bed for shit

8. Beezy Says:

@ Digi

Anybody know a good program or site that converts videos to hd and shit, i have an hd cam but the videos are coming out avi and it doesnt play on my computer for some reason and i don’t know how to fux with it, anybody up on this?

^Download a Divx player…it will play avi

9. Big Homie Says:

LMAO at these comments

10. The Shooter Says:

The Pluginator Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 1:04 pm
    aye yo! aye yo! aye yo!

my mind flows twice the speed of the average MC
    my flows all natual
    yours is mixed wit MSG
    you cant see me
    Im extraordiary
    cold as January
    your pockets low like the days in febuary

Ja dilla beats bring the flow out

That ain’t bad, you should keep at it (none)

11. Joey Profit$ Says:

12. sleep Says:

I jerk to naked pic of my girl in my phone when I miss her. So yes to your question.

13. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

O.T. WITH TIM WESTWOOD!
    USED TO BE ON SECTION 8 –
    NOW MY SECTION IS GOOD!
    THUGGED OUT BLICKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(c) nore — but you kiddos don’t recall that ill shit *feels old*

14. wavy is a cliche Says:

i missed ilm2 & love of ray-j (ll)
    FML

15. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

*watches the montage of max b laughing*

*again*

*DEATH*

16. Joey Profit$ Says:

Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 1:12 pm
    O.T. WITH TIM WESTWOOD!
    USED TO BE ON SECTION 8 –
    NOW MY SECTION IS GOOD!
    THUGGED OUT BLICKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(c) nore — but you kiddos don’t recall that ill shit *feels old*

I remember that – I still got the cassette.

17. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

I still got the cassette.

*daps joey*

oh fuck yeah i got the old funk flex joints on cassette tape and the shits sound incredible, i used to get mad excited listening to the first few seconds of empty tape buzz static before the music would start pounding — these children-of-zshare donnonuttinboutdat

18. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Testing

19. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

I grab the mic after MC Plug
    and meanmug with it cause the way I spit it, no one can keep up.
    I luv weed so much that I tree-hug.
    plus, I spit-liver than dick-riders out there jocking like pee bugs.

20. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Thank goodness. I’ve been trying to post on this site all damn morning. I thought the IT jerks at my job figured a way to keep me from posting. I was about to send those cocksuckers an angry email.

Daps to the Crew.

Whats popping

>>Yo Big homie – When u twitter on your blackberry does each post count as a text if youre using wi-fi?

use twitterberry or your browser and don’t worry about it. texting to twitter is a fail.

22. Big Homie Says:

tinyurl.com/cn7vk5

Yo that is some scary shit

23. Big Homie Says:

^ Twitterberry > texting

24. Joey Profit$ Says:

^^^^^

I a little hesitant on buying a new whip cuz my lex still has both cd changer & tape player. even though I could convert to MP3 or just download. I still got all my dj clue mixtapes & tony touch etc etc.

25. wavy is a cliche Says:

i think they just found those niggas

26. Joey Profit$ Says:

eskay Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 1:18 pm

I got an Iphone though same shit still applies?

*blank stare @ myself for the same shit still applies comment*

27. A tribe called quest Says:

tinyurl.com/cn7vk5

Yo that is some scary shit

–Thats messed up

>>I got an Iphone though same shit still applies?

so why you asking about a blackberry?

and smh @ you having an iphone but not knowing to just do this:

smh, niggas don’t deserve iphones.

30. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

SMART DUMB CATS: According to the New York Post, in January 2008, a “meathead thief shoved seven salamis into his trousers and up his sleeves at the Western Beef on East New York Avenue in Brownsville.” When the assistant manager confronted him, he was “slugged in the face” before other customers grabbed the thief and held him down until the cops arrived at the scene. It’s unclear what became of the recovered salamis.

31. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

I still got all my dj clue mixtapes & tony touch etc etc.

i know peeps that archived their whole shit and it’s actually a good move because the cassette material degenerates and loses integrity over time. that being said:

bumping shit out the cassette deck in a well-aged lex = space-age bawlin

i used to push a 1989 benz but had to sell it basically for scrap. shit was incredible, no CD player just a cassette deck. shit was super heavy + rear wheel driver which meant driving on ice = slip-n-slide. lololol too many near-accidents but the long, low OG benz stance was sooooooo pimp

32. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

It’s unclear what became of the recovered salamis.

*fuckkkking dead*

33. Joey Profit$ Says:

eskay Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 1:24 pm
    smh, niggas don’t deserve iphones.

How dare you!!!!

Off to a meeting – lol

34. the watcherz Says:

eskay Says:

March 2nd, 2009 at 1:18 pm

I got an Iphone though same shit still applies?

*blank stare @ myself for the same shit still applies comment*

i want a twitter but no one i know tweet and i dnt wanna talk to rappers cause thats gay cause i dnt know them until i bag a chick and she ask me whats my twitter i aint fucking wit it

35. Mr.Londoner Says:

if you don’t like this dood, you have to respect this dood’s freestyling skills..

36. A tribe called quest Says:

As soon as they make some REAL updates to the iphone im jumping ship and getting one. Like they were going to get me to pay more for the same network that i used on my bb gtfo

37. A tribe called quest Says:

use*

38. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

truth be told, if i ever get filthy rich, i don’t even want new cars, i just want some old shits from dupont registry that have been impeccably restored such as a drop top benz from the 80s — ohhhhhhhhhhh — or some old school porsches, corniches, cadillacs, etc. no tints in my shit so a mahfucka know it’s me.

39. The Shooter Says:

Today, my cat was in the bathroom when I was undressing to get into the shower. I realized that he was the only male to have seen me naked in the past two months. Then he started scratching the door for me to let him out. FML

40. sleep Says:

Blackberry curve»»»»iphone

*run a hide*

41. the watcherz Says:

Blackberry curve»»»»iphone

*run a hide*
    nah thats the truth

^damn.

43. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

I just found out that I can get the iPhone for free out here just by signing up for a year or so long contract w the provider. I’m considering it.

>>Blackberry curve»»»»iphone

if all you do is send email, then yes. but you can’t possibly think that the web experience on the Curve is better than the iPhone.

^I’d like a 70’s Nova, fully restored, with a dull paint job.

46. the watcherz Says:

i thought of sum shit like that 2. Those old farrar”s and porsches look crazy….i wanna restore those but put sum ill candy paint on em

47. A tribe called quest Says:

–I use opera mini, it’s definitely a step up from the default browser. The default browser wont even let you get on Nah right. Compatibility fail

48. the watcherz Says:

>>Blackberry curve»»»»iphone

i heard the browser on the new curves are pretty ill and if you dnt like it you can always install opera mini on it

49. kendoll Says:

I love cause she got her own

50. kendoll Says:

edit: I love her cause she got her own, she dont need mine she says leave mine alone.

51. The Pluginator Says:

>>Blackberry curve»»»»iphone
    —–
    that doesnt even have wifi does it?

52. KUTTA(DC) Says:

i love how no one gives a fuck about asher.
    vomit inducing yet, kanyes mullet > ashers hair

53. EBOC Says:

Ashers dope, ye shaved the mullet too

54. MONEY MAKIN Says:

>>Blackberry curve»»»»iphone
    —–
    that doesnt even have wifi does it?

yes it does my friend