Video: Freeway Announces The Stimulus Package

Free announces that him and producer Jake One will be releasing an album this summer called The Stimulus Package. I’m not mad at that at all, especially if they plan on giving us 14 of these.

Previously: Freeway – Blauh (Prod. by Jake One)

25 Responses to “Video: Freeway Announces The Stimulus Package

1. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

LOL…that phrase, “stimulus package” is so ayo-ish…

2. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***camps out by the mailbox, waiting for the issue of King with “Tahiry’s secret tattoo”

3. The Shooter Says:

I ain’t heard a beat from Jake One yet, is he any good?

4. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*daps the iconic one*

5. BKScribe Says:

that asher roth was ass cheeks in a sauna in Uzbekistan

6. The Shooter Says:

Btw, Freeway is overrated

7. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

“I went up, I called G and said ‘man, you still think we can get that deal w/ rocafella. . . . ?'”

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    February 27th, 2009 at 8:45 am

eskay Says:

February 27th, 2009 at 8:44 am
    if you’re black and republican you should drink draino. just sayin

**Pretty much, if you’re any color and a republican you should 1 yourself…SMH @ “Bobby Jindal”, the Hindu version of Kenneth from “30 Rock”…Repugs are putting a lot of minorities on parade, these days….

^They WANT the face of destruction to be a minority so that when shit goes down in another country we will ALL be held accountable, not just the crackkkas. Using others to do their dirty work. Old trickery.

# The Shooter Says:
    February 27th, 2009 at 8:51 am

Btw, Freeway is overrated

^Niggas is in love with the term “overrated”. WHERE is Freeway overrated? And FTR,

Freeway >

# The Shooter Says:
    February 27th, 2009 at 8:51 am

I ain’t heard a beat from Jake One yet, is he any good?

^If I would’ve seen this comment first, I would’ve totally ignored the second one.

11. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*DEAD*

A WHOLE album by JakeOne and Free? That’s gettin’ my BestBuy purchase. Especially after that heatrock of a mixtape he put out in Dec. He deserves it.

13. Eastern_Digital Says:

whatever happened to the i used to get in ohio video?

14. The Shooter Says:

D. Billz Says:

February 27th, 2009 at 8:53 am
    # The Shooter Says:
    February 27th, 2009 at 8:51 am

Btw, Freeway is overrated

Freeway >

I know, that’s why I used the term because I was being sarcastic but it’s hard to tell so my bad.
    Ever rapper is overrated according to some people on Nah, shit is stupid

15. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

lol, unfortunately. . . . freeway is now just “the black Big Homie”. . . .

but real rap, RIP BH’s beard. . . you were more than just a creepy asian beard. . . you were a friend, a mystic, a mentor. . . . you will be missed.

*cues Boyz II Men “It’s So Hard To Say Goodbye”*

16. The Shooter Says:

D. Billz Says:

February 27th, 2009 at 8:54 am
    # The Shooter Says:
    February 27th, 2009 at 8:51 am

I ain’t heard a beat from Jake One yet, is he any good?

Your fav rapper sucks get over it

# The Shooter Says:
    February 27th, 2009 at 8:56 am

D. Billz Says:

February 27th, 2009 at 8:53 am
    # The Shooter Says:
    February 27th, 2009 at 8:51 am

Btw, Freeway is overrated

Freeway >

Ever rapper is overrated according to some people on Nah, shit is stupid

^Oh iight. Yeah, you didn’t have any punctuation or *___* that indicated sarcasm so my badd. It’s rules to this shit… (c) Biggie.

But yeah, that’s been the term of abuse lately. Overrated. And I’ve actually heard people say that about Freeway, as if his second album didn’t brick. Even though it was classic, IMO. Very good, at the least. He’s the hardest working rapper in the industry. And I say that with confidence because most people would say Chuck Hammy, but according to his stans he sacrifices quality over quantity sometimes. Free never lacks quality.

18. The Shooter Says:

I ain’t heard a beat from Jake One and I’m sure as hell ain’t going to listen to it with Freeway rapping over on it.

# The Shooter Says:
    February 27th, 2009 at 8:58 am

D. Billz Says:

February 27th, 2009 at 8:54 am
    # The Shooter Says:
    February 27th, 2009 at 8:51 am

I ain’t heard a beat from Jake One yet, is he any good?

Your fav rapper sucks get over it

^See how I already made you acknowledge your “sarcasm” first, which then makes THAT comment null and void.

It’s rules to this shit (c) Biggie

>>whatever happened to the i used to get in ohio video?

hit refresh

21. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I’m not mad at this at all.

Daps all around.

22. BKScribe Says:

since when did it become cool to steal shit.. and i aint talkin song concepts or videos.. thas a whole nother story.. im talkin bout muthafuckas stealin other peoples persona entirely…

23. A tribe called quest Says:

Jake one gets the cosign but not freeway. I don’t care if he spits a freestyle for an entire year, his flow will always be garbage.

Let me put the ‘IMO’ for billz n’em.

24. The Shooter Says:

D. Billz Says:

February 27th, 2009 at 9:02 am
    # The Shooter Says:
    February 27th, 2009 at 8:58 am

D. Billz Says:

February 27th, 2009 at 8:54 am
    # The Shooter Says:
    February 27th, 2009 at 8:51 am

I ain’t heard a beat from Jake One yet, is he any good?

Your fav rapper sucks get over it

It’s rules to this shit (c) Biggie

LOL, Free put in a lot of work but I’m just not a fan. I’m not going to sit on the net and hate on him tho but I’m not a fan and I’ll leave it at that. I was still being sarcastic..

25. Aight Says:

thatz a great news…
    JAKE ONE “white van music” … if people wanna heard his beatz !!!
    about FREEWAY,
    maybe<probably<sure just blaze was too busy for him
    but JAKE ONE is dope !