Video: Padded Room=Secret Album? (Joe Budden TV)

Joey, Miss Info, Angie Martinez, Joell Ortiz & Royce chop it up at Joey’s release party.

90 Responses to “Video: Padded Room=Secret Album? (Joe Budden TV)”

1. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

the cool

2. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

My new rap name: Wishaniccawould

3. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

i wave the flag cuz its my way of life

You think you’re the only one on here who follows a philosophy or religion? Don’t talk to me B. I told you, I’m gonna lift your skirt everytime you open your mouth & I wasn’t playing. You’re a herb ass nigga. Stop trying to make this about your religion. It’s about you being a fuck boy.

4. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

that nigga’s name wasnt Powder…………..ROFFLE ..

I worked at Sea World my junior year of high school and I had this homie there that lived by BoneThugs man o man he had all they shit. He used to have the bud of a discman in one ear at all times. I would roffle at that dude he had some outlandish tales of banging. But I could tell by his dorkiness he wasnt getting no ass. He had a lovely Brother’s hair flowing long and shit. OMG OMG this nigga was a fucking dufus, but he made a nice cotton candy.

5. rex hussla Says:

Shout out to Blame One…homie is from SDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

6. the real truth Says:

In Budden’s Defense, hes an independent so why niggaz are aggy @ his production is beyond me

7. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

OMG OMG this nigga was a fucking dufus, but he made a nice cotton candy.

*RETIRES DEATH COLLAPSES TASED DEAD DIES ROFFLE*

8. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

YO who remembers that BG song “YOU GOT IT I WANT IT, DONT MAKE HAVE TO GO IN YOUR POCKETSSSSSSSS” …..damn he was nice in the most bamma’st way

9. Big_seth Says:

the real truth Says:

Would Yall consider Bone Thugs On Of The GOAT HH groups?…They have a strong argument (no)

no, they were cool, but there are groups that were much better.

10. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

“Ghetto Cowboy” (Krayzie Bone, Thug Queen, Layzie Bone, Powder & Felecia)

Yeah it was

11. TheCo!!inB Says:

He had a lovely Brothers hair flowing long and shit. OMG OMG this nigga was a fucking dufus, but he made a nice cotton candy
    ^ ^ ^
    *puts down Subway Chicken/Bacon/Ranch with no cheese*
    bitch, WHAT?!

12. moresickaMC Says:

info,angie & tahiry togther>

13. kevfresco Says:

Stop trying to make this about your religion. It’s about you being a fuck boy

no its really about you riding my comments and being upset cuz i shut down a whole day of yours. you aint got the strength for that. eh’body islam is different. you came out ya loose nut neck about mine…i’ma defend it. fuck your rationale.

14. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

B.G. (and juvy and a few others) were the predecessors of smart dumb cats in the south – he paved the way for a bamma to make sing songy shit with decent to good lyrics (c) gucci/jeezy/shawty LO/etc.

15. Big_seth Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:
    February 26th, 2009 at 2:26 pm

“Ghetto Cowboy” (Krayzie Bone, Thug Queen, Layzie Bone, Powder & Felecia)

LMAO @ that song.

16. sleep Says:

Joe buddens tv next week.

Joe: damm I thought I was gonna sell atleat 5k. How the fuck freeky zeeky sold more than me.

17. the real truth Says:

Juvenile – Rodeo was Heatrock…i jus remembered tht joint today

18. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

I was so gangsta at Sea World they fired me and charged me 100dollars for the uniform cuz I didnt give it back. Actually I would just rock some blue khaki shorts and work at the candy section and dont do shit. Walk up to carts and say “Let me hold an Icecream real quick” take a bite and walk off. They got tired of my shit, I was a stupid ass. I would go on my days off rent those little carts for disabled folk and whip around the park, going to all the booths looking for the hot bitches. I slayed a few white chicks and sistas there. Good times. Word to me throwing a fucking pickle at a Dolphin. No Peta Hate please

19. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

kevfresco Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 2:27 pm
    Stop trying to make this about your religion. It’s about you being a fuck boy

i call truce, stop it guys. shit’s corny

20. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

the real truth Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 2:25 pm

Black Milk, Helktah Skeltah, Buff1, Jim Jones (on Koch), all indies, all had dope production.

Being on an indie isn’t an excuse for lackluster, bargin basement beats.

21. JDS Says:

Yung S.T.Dee Says:
    February 26th, 2009 at 2:24 pm

that nigga’s name wasnt Powder…………..ROFFLE ..

———————–
    *dead*

i take it you are “ayo”-proof, fux

22. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 2:27 pm

^^^^^
    co-sign

23. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

Word to me throwing a fucking pickle at a Dolphin. No Peta Hate please

ok i’m fucking gasping for air no homo ROFFFFFFFFLE DEAD DEAD DEAD

24. the real truth Says:

Being on an indie isn’t an excuse for lackluster, bargin basement beats.

It is when your broke, i mean Jim Jones doesnt relle get good beats either and BM, Helktah beats are decent but PR’s beats werent tht bad

25. sleep Says:

B.g wasn’t a sing song rapper.b.g was atually a east coast type rapper with a coaine addicted voice.

26. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

i shut down a whole day of yours

You’re a fuck nigga & you’re delusional. You shut my day down? You’re a clown B. Like I said, without me giving you light, you’re the invisible man. You add nothing to the room. You’re a leech.

27. SNORT_sNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

*turns up MC Hammer “Turn This Mutha Out”*

*hops outa MB-AMG*

(Diddy Bops)

28. kevfresco Says:

HA HAAA! (c) jeezy

time for my smoke break niglette. pipe down for now.

29. wavy is a cliche Says:

these niggas really still goin at it (ll)
    ya needa take all that flirting to a text message or some shit

30. 911 Says:

the 1st site I check via my ps3 is nahright, shouts to eskay the goat aggregator , ya black bastard. lol. daps fux and chea. 1

31. Mr. Leon Says:

the sexual tension in here is THICK.

32. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# kevfresco Says:
    February 26th, 2009 at 9:43 am

@ J.O.

thas you flowin on zshare?

I sure hope so…

33. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

Yo Chea I was bat for the habitat man o man. I was so wrong for some of the shit i would do to the animals. I was such a dumbass. GOD PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

Once I saw this black lady stealing from the Register at one of the booths. And I was like “Yo What you doing its going to come up short and they are going to blame me” she said “Nigga Shut your mouth I have to feed my kids” …….. I got brought in for questioning and didnt snitch on that lady.

34. wavy is a cliche Says:

smh @ the amount of times the words “niglette” and “fuckboy” been used in last few posts.
    shit has to be some sort of record

35. sleep Says:

I use to tell my niggas bout BG but they didn’t fuck with down south music. Then they heard him on prodigy album and then they started listening.

36. Danielson Says:

Joe BuDDDen *dies*

37. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Ah wha dis rass ah gwarn up een yah?

38. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

You’re a better man then me. i woulda cleaned that register out & blamed it all on that lady. If you’re gonna do dirt on the gig, you gotta be mad low lol.

39. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

I was a goofball but not a thief. Plus I had aspirations to stay out of jail and continue my schooling. Her being 40ish she probably had nothing to lose

40. Johnathan Osterman Says:

I still aint heard Padded Room yet

41. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

wavy is a cliche Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 2:36 pm
    shit has to be some sort of record

ROFL!!

I may need to switch it up, but fuck boy has a certain ring to it lol.

42. the real truth Says:

I still aint heard Padded Room yet

It’s Worth a listen, Imeem It

43. - keka - Says:

– havent heard it either….
    never been all that impressed with joe tho… he’s alright, dont get me wrong.. but….

44. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

the real truth Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 2:41 pm
    I still aint heard Padded Room yet

It’s Worth a listen, Imeem It

A listen…that’s all.

45. Danielson Says:

Johnathan Osterman Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 2:39 pm
    I still aint heard Padded Room yet

if you do cop it, check the side/spine of the album for joe’s name

46. Mr. Leon Says:

i reserve fuckboy for extremely corn balls ass type cats. you can’t over use that shit or it loses it’s power.

47. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# the real truth Says:
    February 26th, 2009 at 2:41 pm

I still aint heard Padded Room yet

It’s Worth a listen, Imeem It

I can hear the whole thing like that??

48. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

i dont think I am even going to bother with Padded Room, No shots but Joey is boring to me. And I have mood musik and all that shit

49. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

can someone email me padded room, thx

50. the real truth Says:

I can hear the whole thing like that??

Of course

51. Danielson Says:

isn’t is it ‘nigette’?

merry christmas nigettes! (c) Terry Crews

52. Big Homie Says:

^ Good shit..just like one of my c-workers at the part time job did a fake turn. Found a customers reciept, kept it and did a fake return since it was cash. I signed for it. They questioned me but I didnt snitch on who did it. It made it look like it was me but it wasnt ..*blank stare*

53. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

i reserve fuckboy for extremely corn balls ass type cats

So I’m using it in the right manner then lol.

54. the real truth Says:

Not a fan either but ninjas were tellin me to listen to it and then id see the light on why they think Budden is the GOAT…Theyre Wylin

55. - keka - Says:

? joes name?

( Danielson Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 2:42 pm
    “you do cop it, check the side/spine of the album for joe’s name” )

56. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# Yung S.T.Dee Says:
    February 26th, 2009 at 2:43 pm

To be real, I had the link sitting in my email box (shouts to D Block) collecting dust

& Now the link dont work anymore SMH

57. Johnathan Osterman Says:

How rude of me

*Daps to everyone*

58. kevfresco Says:

Johnathan Osterman Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 2:36 pm
    # kevfresco Says:
    February 26th, 2009 at 9:43 am

@ J.O.

thas you flowin on zshare?

I sure hope so…

shits decent….where you from?

59. - keka - Says:

he’s kinda boring to me.. just good at putting words togther…
    dont realy feel it tho…

60. Mr. Leon Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:
    February 26th, 2009 at 2:44 pm
    I guess, I ain’t been around to see you two going at it. [pause]

Which one of you is the muslim? Who cares…?

61. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

so 50k for Budden this week

62. Big_seth Says:

My homeboy worked at FYE for a while. We cleaned that shit out.

never got caught. Then he quit. worked out okay.

moral of the story. Quit while you are ahead.

63. Danielson Says:

– keka – Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 2:44 pm
    ? joes name?

( Danielson Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 2:42 pm
    “you do cop it, check the side/spine of the album for joe’s name” )

yeah, its spelt Joe Buddden on the spine lol

a major fuck up by amalgram digifail

64. Johnathan Osterman Says:

OMG OMG this nigga was a fucking dufus, but he made a nice cotton candy.

*sees the face of Jah*

65. Cali Sun Says:

Yung S.T.Dee Says:
    February 26th, 2009 at 2:29 pm

*Fucking DEAD*

Reminds me of the time my boy threw an entire falafel at some broads cat that we didn’t like.

66. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Chea, check your twitter page

67. - keka - Says:

yeah, J.O.
    kinda tight… flow..

68. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Which one of you is the muslim? Who cares…?

Exactly!

69. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

when i hear “niglet” i think of a tasty black licorice flavored chiclet – does anyone else get this image

Niglet – FRESHENS BREATH – Delicious – Since 1942

70. Johnathan Osterman Says:

shits decent….where you from?

London

71. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

@ amp thanks homie!

72. A tribe called quest Says:

If joey isnt in your top5 as far as current artist, let me know where you live so that i can Dr kavorkian you

73. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

ok lets share stories:

I had this homie(who’s brother) worked for the city washing the buses. it was a overnight job, well he figured out a way to get into the cash boxes in each. They are told to take out the cash boxes and drop them off into some other location where they have the right key to open them. Anyways he said he was cleaning about 20 – 30 buses daily and he was taking out 30-60 dollars off each bus. He did this shit for 5 or so years and then quit. Well this dude got a nice little setup, with a windshield/window company and a big ass house, etc etc. My Homie now works for his brother. I was like whooooa that is some incredible shit right there.

74. Mr. Leon Says:

we talking rappers? he prob’ly in my top five. i guess. rap been boring lately.

75. kevfresco Says:

Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 2:48 pm

Niglet – FRESHENS BREATH – Delicious – Since 1942
    *dead* good one.

76. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

@ Chea

No doubt. I wouldn’t want you to have to actually spend money to hear it lol.

J/K

*ducks copies of Padded Room thrown by Budden stans*

77. Danielson Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 2:50 pm

England, bring the pain n/h

78. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

Niglet – FRESHENS BREATH – Delicious – Since 1942
    wtf LOL

79. Beezy Says:

Max B > Lupe

80. - keka - Says:

def. not in my top ten…. or 20, he aint bad tho.. just not interesting.

81. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

Beezy Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 2:54 pm
    Max B > Lupe

SAYS THE NUCCA THAT RAPED ME.

82. sleep Says:

I hate when I go to upload a album onto my itunes open to case and cd is missing.

83. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Is calling someone Niglet an attempted Ether?

What is all this Niglet & Fuckboy [II] talk about?

84. Danielson Says:

Beezy Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 2:54 pm
    Max B > Lupe

really? i mean REALLY?

85. kevfresco Says:

Beezy Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 2:54 pm
    Max B > Lupe

“thas a definite no no too daffy”

86. Big_seth Says:

When I was a kid my mom knew this lady that worked at Walmart cuz she lived in our apartment complex. well the lady “gave” us a playstation that we aint pay for . She was a rock head. She comes lookin for the money from my mom & my mom beat the breaks of that bitch. I was like 10. Its crazy to see your mom stomp someone out.

87. Big_seth Says:

# Beezy Says:
    February 26th, 2009 at 2:54 pm

Max B > Lupe

false like lupe’s t-shirt. lol

88. J R SOPRANO Says:

Big_seth Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 2:57 pm

Setting a good example……………smh

89. Wavy Is a cliche Says:

Biggavelli > makavelli

90. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Johnathan Osterman Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 2:55 pm
    Is calling someone Niglet an attempted Ether?

What is all this Niglet & Fuckboy [II] talk about?

**Shrug Knight***