Video: Jim Jones x Complex Listening Party

Complex hosts a listening session for Jimmy’s Pray IV Reign.

Below check out the album’s alternate cover which is for the Deluxe Edition.

jim-jones-pray-iv-reign-deluxe-edition-cover

Pray IV Reign drops March 24th.

46 Responses to “Video: Jim Jones x Complex Listening Party”

1. Beezy Says:

wow that album cover is piss poor

2. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

@ BabyDoll

So you would let a nigga eat it & then be like…

“Oh, I’m straight”

when he wanted some reciprocation?

3. Beezy Says:

Wait, so the first 20M people who buy jim’s album get a free DVD?

4. OJ PIMPIN Says:

BabyDoll Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 12:12 pm

Mike shoulda been more careful at the end of the day…had the bitch sign a contract ©Dave Chappelle

>>>

*Co-Sign*

5. Beezy Says:

I hope I get to Best Buy before they sell all 20M. Its gonna be tough.

Jimmys first day sales = 18-19M

6. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Homeless is the new hipster look.

7. b-ease Says:

wow that album cover is piss poor

He shoulda stuck with the “two kids” version. That shit was ill. This is horrendous.

8. Big Homie Says:

That cover says “piss on me Cam”

9. OJ PIMPIN Says:

10. BabyDoll Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 12:14 pm
    BabyDoll Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 12:12 pm

So you would let a nigga eat it & then be like…

“Oh, I’m straight”

when he wanted some reciprocation?

^I have done that…but I told him the deal up front. He thought I was lying but that was his stupidity. SMH

11. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Beezy Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 12:17 pm
    I hope I get to Best Buy before they sell all 20M. Its gonna be tough.

Jimmys first day sales = 18-19M

ROFL!

12. b-ease Says:

Never mind, I guess that’s just the “deluxe” version, still horrendous tho.

13. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Niggas be thirsty LMAO!

14. moresickaMC Says:

I just realized last night Redman totally oushined Meth on Blackout.

15. Big_seth Says:

*white boys it up*

*party’s up*

*doesn’t know DMX smoked rocks*

*doesn’t know DMX is locked up*

16. OJ PIMPIN Says:

This album cover makes Jim Jones look 10 years older than me!

17. Beezy Says:

I actually like that Na Na NaNa song…SMH @ myself.

18. OJ PIMPIN Says:

moresickaMC Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 12:19 pm
    I just realized last night Redman totally oushined Meth on Blackout.

*Hands MoreSicka late pass*

19. moresickaMC Says:

WSHH tampers with view counts. lol@ a rick ross vid having a milli hits in one day

20. BabyDoll Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 12:18 pm

Niggas be thirsty LMAO!

^EXACTLY! It’s always their idea so I have no resmorse…lol

21. Big_seth Says:

*white boys it up*

*buys enzyte*

*tries it with wife*

*enjoys it with mistress*

22. A tribe called quest Says:

I’d be inclined to buy the non deluxe edition simply for the album cover.

23. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

All that sour diesel has aged Jimmy 20 years b. That nigga look 40+.

>>LF:I don’t get the WSHH vs Nah shit, being that I swear I’ve seen WSHH videos posted here

never in your life

25. R.J.Orion Says:

*white boys it up*

*flips black dude the bird and yells nigger, while driving, in a fit of momentary road rage*

*scaredly apologizes at the next red light when the black man’s car is stopped right next to mine*

*gets punched in the face through open driver side window in mid apology*

26. Aki P Says:

No offense, I love Jimmy Pauls to death but it must have taken a modern miracle in the field of graphic design to make Capo look dirtier than he usually does on this album cover.

27. moresickaMC Says:

# OJ PIMPIN Says:
    February 26th, 2009 at 12:20 pm

moresickaMC Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 12:19 pm
    I just realized last night Redman totally oushined Meth on Blackout.

*Hands MoreSicka late pass*
    lol…I guess i was just always a fan of Meth. is he really overrated?(c)Flex

28. b-ease Says:

Niggas be thirsty

Literally.

29. kevfresco Says:

this nigga got a complex cover? gotta get back to mags.

30. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

31. R.J.Orion Says:

*white boys it up*

*pays for rap magazine*

32. sleep Says:

**get black boy on**

I’m from do or die bed stuy

**get my white girl on**

I’m live in bedord stuyversant or not too far from brooklyn heights

33. kevfresco Says:

eskay Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 12:21 pm

never in your life

nah?

34. A tribe called quest Says:

*Dame Dash’s it up*

*Realizes empire is crumbling in my hands*

*Clings on to jim jones*

*Files for bankruptcy*

35. OJ PIMPIN Says:

BabyDoll Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 12:17 pm

Are you fucking serious?!? The fuck type of niggas you dealing with. I don’t even stick my finger in a broad if she told me some shit like that.

>>WorldStar is dope, no disrespect to the NMC. They always got some shit on there.

some coonery.

37. BabyDoll Says:

*white girls it up*

*learns all the words to popular rapper’s catalogue*

*stands front row @ said rapper’s concert and seductively mouths all the words to him and his weed carriers*

*boards tour bus*

38. Big Homie Says:

^ the same videos.. but not with the WSHH. You might of seen a Youtube video with WSSH in that Youtube video but it gets replace asap. I remember seeing that once which was that Redman video driving that lil car in the hood LOL. It was the jawn where he was rapping over that Show Me What You Got beat. CLASSIC

39. R.J.Orion Says:

*Hoodrats it up*

*sees rap magazine*

*sees Sunday paper*

*puts rap magazine inside Sunday paper*

*buys the Sunday paper*

*rap magazine falls out of Sunday paper while leaving checkout area*

*runs*

40. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

*gets punched in the face through open driver side window in mid apology*

I was going home from Harlem the other day with my girl & I see a nigga get out of a cab so I get in. The dude knocks on the back window, i roll it down & he asks me…

“He taking y’all to Brooklyn?”

I’m like “Yeah.”.

He walks over to the driver side window, which is open (we’re at the light) & just snuffs tha arab cab driver. Money pulls off & pulls over a block later & kics us out. Prolly cause we were rolling in the back seat. Shit was hysterical!!

41. OJ PIMPIN Says:

eskay Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 12:21 pm

>>>>

So ya got beef with them ’cause they ratchet up their hit count? I know it’s gotta be deeper than that (none)

42. TheCo!!inB Says:

*white boys it up*
    *willingly performs oral sex on Babydoll*
    *expects no type of reciprocation*
    *tells white friends he slept with black woman*

43. Big_seth Says:

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    February 26th, 2009 at 12:27 pm

*white boys it up*
    *willingly performs oral sex on Babydoll*
    *expects no type of reciprocation*
    *tells white friends he slept with black woman*

LMAO

44. Woodrow The Basehead Says:

That cover is disgusting. Disgusting. At least Rae and Ghost wont have to do a skit on Cuban Linx 2….

“When they came with some Jim Jones, niggaz bit offa Jim Jones shit!
    KnowhatI’msayin?
    *chuckling*
    Word niggaz niggaz niggaz niggaz caught his little album cover move”

*remembers Cuban Linx 2 is never coming out*

Where the hells the RZA?

45. sleep Says:

Can’t wait taking wifey to puta canta in may babados in july.. Already been to turks and caicos,pueto rico, trinad, grenada.I’m gonna be to every carribean island with 5 yrs. My passpost got more stamps than the post office.

46. bhargrave Says:

That MAX B kid is nice……..him and Frenchie are alright. I like they music and respect they grind !!! That Quarantine, and Coke WAVE got some hot joints on em. They make goooood music, and thats what its about.