Video: Jadakiss – Can’t Stop Me

Jadakiss’ 2nd single from his 3rd album The Last Kiss, dropping in April.

Directed by Marc Klasfield.

147 Responses to “Video: Jadakiss – Can’t Stop Me”

1. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Well lookie here… a new post

2. Beezy Says:

Styles > Kiss

3. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

Oh shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhit

4. D_Block_4_Life Says:

no-sign
    Co-sizzle this no-sizzle

Louis Ck >

I need more ck. nh.

5. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I just knew it was going to be April.

6. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

where the bronx (that started hip-hop) @ now? huh pimpin?

WTF are you talking about? You’re a retard as well as a faggot.

7. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

who produced this?

8. kob killa Says:

Cam>>>>>>>Kiss

9. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

sounds like alchemist

10. Beezy Says:

I haven’t even heard this and there is a vid?

11. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

Yo DRE zshare that Pac Div off on switch for me. Thanks

12. Big Homie Says:

Is that an OnSMASH hat he has on in the video?

13. rex hussla Says:

*irons wrangler jeans for work*

14. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Big Homie Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 11:45 am
    Is that an OnSMASH hat he has on in the video?

lol, nah, that’s On Smash’s logo superimposed on the video.

15. OJ PIMPIN Says:

kevfresco Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 11:42 am
    OJ PIMPIN Says:
    GTFOH?!?! LMfAO!!! Ok then this nigga is a lame

you got a wiki link bout the bronx…geestring got a weak blog about other niggas shit. i support/promote my peeps own shit and i’m lame?

where the bronx (that started hip-hop) @ now? huh pimpin?

>>>>>>>>>>>>

The Bronx is still in NY.. You didn’t know that? You should read that Wiki and then you’d know The Bronx started out as a part of Westchester County…..

Now as far as your music is concerned it’s ashy ass cheeks. There’s only one decent song and it’s not even yours. Now I like to ether a nigga maybe more than anyone here, but I’m turning over a new leaf this year. Please leave me alone or I will be forced to thrash you expeditously!

16. Dre Says:

# Yung S.T.Dee Says:
    February 26th, 2009 at 11:45 am e

Yo DRE zshare that Pac Div off on switch for me. Thanks
    ___________________________________________________

I dont got it sorry

17. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

usually when you get hit its for a reason (C) jada speaking about the chris brown and rhianna shit thru his raps

18. kob killa Says:

Need more kIlla post eskay slippn Imma stay with miss info

19. The Shooter Says:

Yo Mark I’m just messing with you, lol. I wanted to see if you really worked at Burger King. (no shots if you do)

20. b-ease Says:

Yo, Def Jam is setting Kiss up to do Roots/Meth in ’03 numbers. For the record, that is definetly not a good look.

21. benhameen Says:

*country hippie boys it up*

*rolls up even though its not four twenty*

22. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Stay out of this before I piss on your art works.

so your gonna piss on your computer?…thats not a good thing sir, you’ll probably mess it up, and burn it out…then you gotta call customer service and be on hold for 30 mins, and then pay some insurance fee, it just all sucks ya know…

23. OJ PIMPIN Says:

rex hussla Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 11:45 am

*irons wrangler jeans for work*

—————

Waits for MTF to be offeneded about his ‘School Clothes’

24. R.J.Orion Says:

Mitch Hedberg (RIP) >>>> ______________

youtube.com/watch?v=nNfIih_4PIU&feature=related

25. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# The Shooter Says:
    February 26th, 2009 at 11:47 am

Im at the fry station son!!!!!!!!!!!!

26. kevfresco Says:

You’re a retard as well as a faggot.

nah thas ya pops after he decided not to kick ya moms in the stomach down the stairs while prego w/you then go & launch the down low phenomenon.

27. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

I dont got it sorry

damn I figured since you guys posted that VImby Mixtape from the previous post, maybe you had it in your cache. *daps no worries* I guess i will download a whole mixtape when I get to my casa

28. rex hussla Says:

Yes this track is dope and yes I’d give it to those asian broads in the video. They’re feeling the caucasian persuasion.

29. b-ease Says:

Chinese New Year is whats poppin in the streets now?

Bizarre.

30. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

I doubt he sells over 150k in his first 3 weeks, he doesnt even have a true banger buzz track, nothing that stands out

31. OJ PIMPIN Says:

kob killa Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 11:47 am
    Need more kIlla post eskay slippn Imma stay with miss info

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You didn’t need to type shit than nigga.. Just get the fuck out!

32. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

b-ease Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 11:47 am
    Yo, Def Jam is setting Kiss up to do Roots/Meth in ‘03 numbers. For the record, that is definetly not a good look.

^^^^^^^
    Should I got to Best Buy and Cop all the Jadakisses? and Tape it so Eskay Can post it. I will say something like “JADAKISS SOLDIERSSSSSSSS”

33. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Waits for MTF to be offeneded about his ‘School Clothes’

no offense at all

*wranglers it up*

*smokes marlboro’s*

*wrangles up cattle*

34. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

But my “Pops” decided NOT to kick ya moms in the stomach down the stairs while prego.

What’s your point?

Like I said, SlowKev, you’re mentally impaired. Go color, lil’ nigga.

35. Mark Twain Fame Says:

gotta give Mitch props for doing decent performances when dope’d up and drunk…

36. b-ease Says:

LOL, naw, I def heard this song before the CB/Rhi situation. I think Jada means on the street, if you get killed, its most likely not a random incident. And although losing your temper and defending yourself are two things I can understand, there’s never a reason to kick a chicks ass to the extent shorty got hers kicked. Just isnt.

37. Mark Twain Fame Says:

yo D Block– youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=louis+c.k.&aq=f

38. Big Homie Says:

Chinese New Year is whats poppin in the streets now?

Bizarre.

^You know it

39. kevfresco Says:

nigga you know what i meant by where the bronx @? nigga fat joe don’t even rep it that hard. he on miami dick. the music is my kinfolk just to inform you. and if you rollin w/geestring i’m sure your ether is really just nail polish. but like i told geestring….

be my guest.

40. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

I got a Mitch Dvd and he is cool and all, but no Louis CK but then again I like my comedy raunchy, cussing and no holds barred. No big boss man

41. rex hussla Says:

*spends $100 dollars on Itunes*

42. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

cookies with some apple juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuice

43. kob killa Says:

# OJ PIMPIN Says:
    February 26th, 2009 at 11:49 am

kob killa Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 11:47 am
    Need more kIlla post eskay slippn Imma stay with miss info

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You didn’t need to type shit than nigga.. Just get the fuck out!

what u his girl? dude need more Dip, need more Cam get more hits Miss INfo doin it over there

44. Big Homie Says:

When Cam and Jada’s album gets released I am going to by like 10 copies and video tape it. Will you guys upload the video to your blogs? Anybody? Im going to have some eye candy with me so it will be worth the watch.

45. b-ease Says:

Co-sign. I’d be surprised if he did 100K period when it’s all said and done.

46. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

Yo Eskay if I go to best buy and cop 10jada albums and tape it, you better post it. YOu had the faggest thing ever on here with that dude saying “INTERNET SOLDIERSSSSSSSSS”

47. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Definitely feeling ravenous this morning, need some new poon.

48. b-ease Says:

*shots fired at Buddens*

49. kevfresco Says:

Like I said, SlowKev, you’re mentally impaired. Go color, lil’ nigga.

this what you got to offer? ya potentcy is waning quicker than o’dweeds.

50. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

the music is my kinfolk just to inform you.

You ol’ inbered bamma ass nigga. See, I toldya, you’re slowly revealing your faggotry to the room. I just had to put you on the radar. Your gayness will do the rest.

Take it slow…don’t body yaself (c) Nasir

51. OJ PIMPIN Says:

@ KevFresco- I have never liked Fat Joe.. from 1993’s Flow Joe until now, so when he left the Bronx I didn’t give a shit. Plus I don’t give a fuck about where a rapper is from, I care about the lyrics and skills on the mic. As far as reppin where I’m from, I will do that all day.. BX all fucking day!

52. TheCo!!inB Says:

*uses GPS “points of interest” to find nearest titty bar*

53. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

# b-ease Says:
    February 26th, 2009 at 11:52 am

______

hahahahahahah nahhh i knew that he wasnt talking about that forreal, i have never beat a women like that and i dont want to but there might be a bunch of reasons why i would tho, no doubt

54. OJ PIMPIN Says:

WTF does Kinfolk mean?

55. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

*white boys it up*

*takes sand to the beach, so to speak*

56. b-ease Says:

All bullshit aside,

AmpGeez vs. KevFresco is probably the least entertaining beef I’ve ever seen on Nah.

No shots, just sayin.

57. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

kevfresco Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 11:54 am
    Like I said, SlowKev, you’re mentally impaired. Go color, lil’ nigga.

this what you got to offer? ya potentcy is waning quicker than o’dweeds.

And you convieniently left out the bit about your flawed retard logic.

You’re dogshit beneath my Nike Boots crumb nigga.

58. D_Block_4_Life Says:

good looks mtf

59. kevfresco Says:

OJ PIMPIN Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 11:55 am
    WTF does Kinfolk mean?

wiki it einstein.

60. Beezy Says:

^Its too boring…I need beef that I can really sink my teeth into.

No disclaimer.

61. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

____________

go with a busted credit cared that you know is gon get denied, and tell the check out dude ”damn ill be back- JADAKISS SOLDIERSSSSSSSS!”

62. b-ease Says:

*death*

63. A tribe called quest Says:

R.J.Orion Says:
    February 26th, 2009 at 11:48 am
    Mitch Hedberg (RIP) >>>> ______________

youtube.com/watch?v=nNfIih_4PIU&feature=related

–damn when i first heard about that guy he that 70s show, i immediately youtube’d the mofo and it seems that he died shortly before that.

64. D_Block_4_Life Says:

No shots, just sayin.
    Word

Ike disrespecting SDP existence and purpose on this galaxy >>>>>

Was the last pure unadulterated ether that i can remember.

65. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

^^^^^
    ima buy 40 of them shits and go back in and return 39 of them

66. kob killa Says:

this is his 2nd single what was the first?

67. Beezy Says:

Big Homie you gonna buy retail Cam or bootlegs from your kinfolk in that vid?

68. OJ PIMPIN Says:

*brings donuts and coffee*

70. R.J.Orion Says:

*hunts*

71. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Beezy Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 11:57 am

I’m sparing with Corky from Life Goes On, what’d you expect lol?

72. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

WOW fux that shit has me rolling, oh man

73. BabyDoll Says:

*white girls it up*

*has sex with a black athelete and then cries rape*

Wait, why are we all white right now? *daps all with wrists that ain’t broke*

74. kevfresco Says:

You’re dogshit beneath my Nike Boots crumb nigga

please niglette. you aint even makin this fun anymore.

75. sleep Says:

Jadakiss is the most overrated rapper ever and I’m not saying he’s not nice.

76. Beezy Says:

*white boys it up*

*shops for jeans in the ‘Miss’ section*

77. A tribe called quest Says:

*Downloads new classics mixtape for 3 songs*

*Dives head first into flat screen*

78. BabyDoll Says:

APPLE COUPE…ZOOM ZOOM!

79. OJ PIMPIN Says:

BabyDoll Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 11:59 am
    *white girls it up*

*has sex with a black athelete and then cries rape*

Wait, why are we all white right now? *daps all with wrists that ain’t broke*

>>>

The chick that fucked Mike Tyson (all pun intended) was black.. You remember he had oral sex with her for 20 minutes. How the fuck do you rape someone and have oral sex for 20 minutes?? GTFOH.. Now don’t get me wrong woman shouldn’t be getting rapped period, but her story was bullshit!

80. rrahha Says:

cool track and vid. better than the neyo one.

81. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

*brings 12 pack of Rolling Rock to the party*

*shares them all, he doesnt get to have one*

82. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

*nahright new niggas it up*

*co signs everything*

*talks shit about nahright eskay and everybody else*

*makes a blog*

83. kob killa Says:

kiss fell off, where the street anthems

84. OJ PIMPIN Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 11:59 am
    Beezy Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 11:57 am

I’m sparing with Corky from Life Goes On, what’d you expect lol?

>>>

Cries!!! I have not heard that Corky shit in years

85. BabyDoll Says:

>>>

^DEFENSE ATTORNEY FAIL!

86. R.J.Orion Says:

*see’s Dora & Diego on TV and calls them Spics, and changes the channel*

87. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

*sings to self* DRIPPED UP AND DRAPED OUT

88. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Black chicks don’t give 20 minute head. I woulda been suspicious right there lol.

89. Big_seth Says:

*MTF’s it up*

*Says”*white boys it up*”*

*nothing changes.*

90. kob killa Says:

can we get another cam post, or do I gotta take my business to miss info

91. Beezy Says:

*moves to Bushwick*

*calls it South Williamsburg*

92. moresickaMC Says:

Asians car tuning game>>>

93. OJ PIMPIN Says:

@ Amp- Nah duke, Mike ate shorty for 20 minutes

94. Big Homie Says:

Beezy: Im going to walk into Best Buy with my Snuggie and 2 broads and buy 10 copies of Crime Pays and video tape it

95. sleep Says:

*fucking dead*

98. Big_seth Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    February 26th, 2009 at 12:03 pm

LMAO

99. BabyDoll Says:

^wait, oh yeah and just because she gave/got some head doesn’t mean that sex was inevitable…lotta niggas don’t seem to understand that so maybe it was rightfully the Prosecution ftw…

100. Beezy Says:

^LMAO, damn, if that don’t get posted than Nah Right has no excuse to exist.

101. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Beezy Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 12:03 pm

*moves to Bushwick*

*calls it South Williamsburg*

ROFL!!

I live in Bushwick & you know the hood is changing when white guys are buying Bud Light from the corner store @ 3AM on a Friday with no fear.

gentrification is a bitch.

102. Beezy Says:

just because she gave/got some head doesn’t mean that sex was inevitable

^She was fitna grab her Coach bag and get the fuck outta there…

103. Big_seth Says:

*white boys it up*

*talks shit about blacks for saying “no homo”*

*gets exposed for being a YT*

*never returns to Nah*

104. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

fuck it Ima do it real big, Sexy T and I snuggied up will go to BestBuy and cop 10 Jada’s apiece and I am going to make him pay with debit, lets see if he can type the right pin code in. That should be a good 10minutes of laughs

105. rex hussla Says:

*watches Rudy for the 55th time*

*cries for the 55th time watching Rudy*

106. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

OJ PIMPIN Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 12:03 pm
    @ Amp- Nah duke, Mike ate shorty for 20 minutes

Mike ate her? Well, it might not have been rape, but it was definitely torture. You seen that nigga’s teeth? Prolly treated the clit like a punching bag.

107. A tribe called quest Says:

*White boys it up*

*Visits nah right and is immediately disgusted*

*Creates facebook*

108. OJ PIMPIN Says:

BabyDoll Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 12:04 pm

>>>

Come on BBD- Why would a chick give a nigga top and not expect him to want to fuck? If that’s the case she should have stayed on the job until there’s a climax. I mean I wouldn’t just take the pussy after that, but I’d at least just want to put the head in (nhoc)

109. kob killa Says:

# sleep Says:
    February 26th, 2009 at 12:03 pm

Fab has had a more productive career than jada.way more

Yea Fab and Cam the best out right now….Kiss on his 3rd album? his singles aint poppin, Ill stick to listening to his street shit, this new style he got weak

110. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

You wrong for that B lol.

111. TheCo!!inB Says:

*white boys it up*
    * plays basket ball in low top New Balance running shoe*
    *shoots the lights out*

112. Big_seth Says:

*is proud of the Academy for giving Cuba Gooding Jr. Oscar*

*is happy to see him happy*

*amazed at his dance routine*

*cries*

113. BabyDoll Says:

classy yet I get nasty…nasty but never trashy…bright light yes bitch I’m flashy…no you will never pass me… GATTTTTTT!

114. DIGITAL SCALES Says:

He should know he’s not that good if you’ve only dropped 3 albums in 15 years

116. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

kob killa Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 12:07 pm

Yea Fab and Cam the best out right now

^^^Enough!

I thought you were going to Info’s? Well get going.

117. nirun Says:

some delicious broads in that video

118. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

That’s why I don’t do the head game. I’m tryna beat, fuck the bullshit.

119. kob killa Says:

kob killa Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 12:07 pm
    # sleep Says:
    February 26th, 2009 at 12:03 pm

Fab has had a more productive career than jada.way more

———

He should know he’s not that good if you’ve only dropped 3 albums in 15 years
    ha haha true

120. R.J.Orion Says:

*white boys it up*

*buys groceries freely, without trying to keep tabs on how much the shit in the shopping cart costs so far*

121. OJ PIMPIN Says:

kob killa Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 12:07 pm
    # sleep Says:
    February 26th, 2009 at 12:03 pm

Fab has had a more productive career than jada.way more

Miss. Info’s ——————————–>>>>>>>>> That-a-way

122. Big_seth Says:

*DLs “steam” iPhone app”*

123. sleep Says:

Its dumb to buy multiple coppies of a person album when the rapper makes like 25 cents per album. So you giving 95% of ur money to the label(white people)

124. kob killa Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:
    February 26th, 2009 at 12:09 pm

kob killa Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 12:07 pm

Yea Fab and Cam the best out right now

^^^Enough!

I thought you were going to Info’s? Well get going.

Dont be mad at me cuz Kiss turned into a bum

125. nirun Says:

*starts spending everything on credit for rewards points*

126. Beezy Says:

*loses corporate job*

*daddy pays rent*

127. BabyDoll Says:

OJ PIMPIN Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 12:07 pm
    BabyDoll Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 12:04 pm

>>>

^You don’t know where she was mentally (no pun)…again, head does not guarantee sex. I’m not saying a dude is wrong for expecting it but it doesn’t give him the right to take it. That was a tough situation all around though, Mike shoulda been more careful at the end of the day…had the bitch sign a contract ©Dave Chappelle

128. OJ PIMPIN Says:

sleep Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 12:11 pm

———–

*Waits for MTF to say “GET OUR HANDS OUTTA MY POCKETS”*

129. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Dont be mad at me cuz Kiss turned into a bum

Nah, to say Fab is one of the best out is where you fucked up at. Dude’s been a ghost since his last album dropped, how is he the hottest out?

Nut you already knew that didn’t you…Paul Caine!!
    i knew it was you!!

130. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Dont be mad at me cuz Kiss turned into a bum

But you already knew that didn’t you…Paul Caine!!
    i knew it was you!!

131. kevfresco Says:

nirun Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 12:12 pm

*starts spending everything on credit for rewards points*

that shit works and really adds up. fuck whachu heard.

132. R.J.Orion Says:

*thinks David Lee is an AllStar*

133. Beezy Says:

^He does alot of R&B mixes though…which is pretty much his staple.

134. Big_seth Says:

*white boys it up*

*petitions company to adhere to affirmative action*

*regrets petition during recession*

*loses job*

*joins klan*

135. sleep Says:

If jay called nas lame for have 4 albums is 10 yrs. What does that make jada?

136. moresickaMC Says:

hiphop needs to revolt against the labels. pull the rag frm under their feet

137. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

BabyDoll Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 12:12 pm

So you would let a nigga eat it & then be like…

“Oh, I’m straight”

when he wanted some reciprocation?

138. Beezy Says:

*thinks Im not racist*

*black family moves into neighborhood*

*moves*

139. A tribe called quest Says:

zshare.net/audio/5621493597095983/

this song is dope, Dom kennedy’s 25th hour tape is slept on

140. kob killa Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:
    February 26th, 2009 at 12:13 pm

Dont be mad at me cuz Kiss turned into a bum

Nut you already knew that didn’t you…Paul Caine!!
    i knew it was you!!
    are u sick, Fab is killin the mixtapes & he is on every R&B/Rap remix faggot

141. TheCo!!inB Says:

*grown dreds in college*
    *infiltrates hip hop*
    *uses the word “nigga” with no repercussion*
    *calls self DJ Drama*

142. A tribe called quest Says:

*thinks David Lee is an AllStar*

–Pssh you dont need to be a white boy to think that

143. D_Block_4_Life Says:

You wouldn’t do such a magnificent thing, would you?

144. Da Says:

that was the slowest car race ever

145. Aight Says:

dope trakc

146. Detroit P Says:

If a Jadakiss video drops on nahright and nobody cares…does it make a sound?

147. - keka - Says:

hot!
    sounds like kiss album going to be fire!