Video: Curtis Talks Kanye, Fat Joe, T.I., Rick Ross

“No, Kanye West is #1”

I’m retiring from Nah Right, this is why I joined in the first place 50!!!

Bonus: Cipha Sounds & Rosenberg – Thursday February 26th

52 Responses to “Video: Curtis Talks Kanye, Fat Joe, T.I., Rick Ross”

1. Beezy Says:

LOLOLOLOL

2. yeah Says:

KILLA!!!

3. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I can’t hear but i’m sure he some how manages to throw TIP under the bus. By the way Paper Trail was in the top 3 Lp’s of 08′.

4. The Shooter Says:

Again?

5. OJ PIMPIN Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 12:36 pm
    I just wish G-Unit would of invested this much effort into the D-Block beef, it could off been a little bit entertaining at least.

That’s because they knew they couldn’t fuck with D-Block.. Man even Sheek got nice on them niggas (||).. I never heard Sheek that nice before or after that beef. And Styles P killed Fifty

6. D_Block_4_Life Says:

*Yells don’t tase me bro on gp*

7. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

kevfresco Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 12:35 pm
    @ amp.

do you geestring. but the next time you wanna discuss my islam schedule a meeting. other than that step ya ether up.

you cant fuck w/me.
    ——————————————-
    You’re a fag, I don’t wanna “fuck wit you”.

But I’m gonna continue to disrespect you & call you out cause you’re a clown who deserves no respect. You make it too easy, saying lame shit that nobody bothers to respond to. You’re a chump, I know it, you know it & if I’m in here while you’re in here, everybody on Nah is gonna know it.

Fuck boy.

8. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

kevfresco Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 12:35 pm
    @ amp.

you cant fuck w/me.
    ——————————————-
    You’re a fag, I don’t wanna “fuck wit you”.

Fuck boy.

9. The Shooter Says:

Same questions different interview….yeah we get it,

10. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 12:39 pm

Negative….

The Recession
    Untitled
    Trilla

11. Woodrow The Basehead Says:

That Jim Jones cover is disgusting. Disgusting. At least Rae and Ghost wont have to do a skit on Cuban Linx 2….

“When they came with some Jim Jones, niggaz bit offa Jim Jones shit!
    KnowhatI’msayin?
    *chuckling*
    Word niggaz niggaz niggaz niggaz caught his little album cover move”

*remembers Cuban Linx 2 is never coming out*

Where the hells the RZA?

12. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Amph and Kev, please give it up.

13. moresickaMC Says:

hiphop would b a yawn without 50.

14. Beezy Says:

Paper Trail > The Recession, easily.

15. D_Block_4_Life Says:

The Recession
    Untitled
    Trilla
    I fucked with Trilla but PT > Trilla IMO and The Recession was dope but PT > The Recession

16. the watcherz Says:

tabi bonney dope album>>>>>>>
    i think he got sum bluprint 3 worthy type beats on there

17. R.J.Orion Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

Amph and Kev, please give it up.

————-

… AYOOO …

18. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 12:42 pm
    Amph and Kev, please give it up.

He’s a cornball. I’m allergic to corn.

19. The Shooter Says:

What’s the score between Amp and Kev anyway? (none)

They’ve been fighting since Tues.

20. sleep Says:

Paper trail best album of 08. T.I showed his versatility by drppin a hot album with only 2 party song and one street song.

21. Beezy Says:

What’s the score between Amp and Kev anyway? (none)

^0-0

22. D_Block_4_Life Says:

AYOOO …
    lol

pausepausepause

23. D_Block_4_Life Says:

^0-0
    lool

24. Beezy Says:

I’m allergic to corn.

^This is not ether.

25. D_Block_4_Life Says:

PT was my personal fav of 08′.

26. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

PT > The Recession

PT was full of pop shit. He compromised his style cause of his legal troubles. “Whatever You Like” = the trick nigga’s anthem. That ain’t G.

27. OJ PIMPIN Says:

The Shooter Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 12:43 pm
    What’s the score between Amp and Kev anyway? (none)

They’ve been fighting since Tues.

They need to dead the shit because it’s not even entertaining. I’m tired of dudes beefing all the time. Why don’t ya nigga dead the shit and play Scrabble

28. The Shooter Says:

Beezy Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 12:44 pm
    What’s the score between Amp and Kev anyway? (none)

^0-0

They lost

29. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Beezy Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 12:44 pm
    I’m allergic to corn.

^This is not ether

Nor was it intended to be. It’s a statement.

30. Beezy Says:

PT was my personal fav of 08′.

^Sizzler…Untitled was also dope. And unlike most, I liked 808s.

No bullshit though, if you consider mixtapes…album of 08 was A KiD Named CuDi

31. R.J.Orion Says:

LMAO @ 50 explaining how Kanye didnt want it with him … NH

32. OJ PIMPIN Says:

I don’t like TI or Jeezy that much, but to be honest Jeezy is growing on me (none)

Recession>PT

33. kevfresco Says:

thas the difference between me and you. you poli for respect on this site. i could care less. i entertain myself. now this ‘i’m a chump shit’ could never be founded by you on NO blogsite. i guarantee that if you was to try to REALLY find out i was a chump, you would shit where you stood. so that dont phase me either. you have the speech of a child trying to volley for the space of a grown man. but niglette…

you couldn’t survive in my square.

34. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

He’s a fuck nigga. IHe came out his mouth & I can’t let that shit ride, B.

“Beef wit me, you take home to your family…” (c) Jungle

It’s not serious, but he’s a lame & what do you do to lames?

Give em a wedgie lol.

35. Beezy Says:

Recession was dope…great beats…but Paper Trail was about real shit and Jeezy is a cartoon.

36. Los Says:

50: You think I’m a bully? What’s your name?
    Random Guy: …Mike
    50: FUCK YOU MIKE!

classic

37. R.J.Orion Says:

Amp vs Kevfresco = Serbians vs. Croatians

38. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Nor was it intended to be. It’s a statement.
    Ether is typically a statement that leads into a short dissertation full of diatribes and rigorous barbs.

39. BabyDoll Says:

^Sizzler

^I want a steak now…(ll) LOL

40. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Untitled was also dope. And unlike most, I liked 808s.
    Co-sign

41. DUKES Says:

Nation is retiring from NahRight? Or am I missing the point?

42. OJ PIMPIN Says:

R.J.Orion Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 12:46 pm
    LMAO @ 50 explaining how Kanye didnt want it with him … NH

>>>

*Co Sign*

This nigga 50 is the funniest nigga in hip hop. Yeah he can’t really rhyme for shit anymore but he’s still entertaining (||)

43. kevfresco Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

February 26th, 2009 at 12:42 pm
    Amph and Kev, please give it up.

i dont understand giving up. this child been baitin me since yesterday and i ignored him all day. when he started to question my deen i had to put him in his place. i wouldn’t be a jihadist if i didn’t.

44. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

More retarded gems.

I don’t play for the crowd. If I did, I’d ignore you, cause the general opinion is this “beef” is wack, & I kinda agree.
    But fuck niggas like you need to be checked when they get outta pocket. You’re a lame. Anybody who reads your comments can see that. You’re a sucker in here fishing for approval. No one responds to your comments. You’re a clown who brings the room down. Everytime I see your bitchass in here & yopu spout some retard logic, I’m liftin your skirt b. I’m a show the room your clitoris you ol’ pussy ass nigga.

45. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Fake ass muslim. You’ve been dropping hints for two days. NO ONE CARES YOU’RE MUSLIM!! What, you think that’s gonna get you some respect? You wanted attention & now you’ve got it. Don’t cop a plea now, fuck nigga.

46. sleep Says:

The only pop songs on pt is live your life and gucci rag

47. sparkplugblog Says:

50 IS CRAZY

48. kevfresco Says:

one last thing, how you dont play to the crowd at the top of the paragraph then say you gon show the room how i’m such and such.

you more contradictory than nas w/a mean A.D.D.

49. kevfresco Says:

Fake ass muslim.

fact is e-warrior you will never step from your PC to come find out just how real i am. so chill and enjoy ya time on nah cuz NOTHING last forever. not even your delusional nah notoriety. oh and by PC i mean protective custody.

50. yaboy Says:

this shit is stupid

51. Mr.Londoner Says:

i didnt watch thinking it was just another vid from angie’s vid..

this is jokes though.. damn Curtis too entertaining

52. lea Says:

# the watcherz Says:
    February 26th, 2009 at 12:43 pm

tabi bonney dope album>>>>>>>
    i think he got sum bluprint 3 worthy type beats on there

^^^^^^^^^
    ive been wanting to cop that album, i think i will!
    50 wants TI to respond to him so badly!