Video: Curtis Explains Album Delay

After the jump, Curtis explains why he has to wait for The Boss to drop before he can self destruct.

Previously: Curtis on Angie Martinez (2/25/09) [Audio] | Curtis on Howard Stern (2/25/09) [Audio]

53 Responses to “Video: Curtis Explains Album Delay”

1. SeeAmI? Says:

fuck eminem….

*gets on a dolphin and does flips*

IM ON A BOAT BITCH

2. k1ng Says:

fuk boo boo and you niggas are made slow with the postings today

3. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Smart move. Put the pressure on the white boy & ride the wave.

4. SeeAmI? Says:

*daps k1ing*

yo my dude you gonna be on killzone 2 friday?

5. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

rahelritchie.com/index.php?/projects/never-stop-a-rolling-stone-product/
    better than a Snuggie

6. OJ PIMPIN Says:

This is bullshit! I’ve been waiting so long to hate on 50’s album and now I gotta wait even longer. fucking bullshit

7. rex hussla Says:

I saw my first snuggie in person at one of those “As Seen On TV” stores this weekend…I almost copped one. I had it in my hand, just couldn’t pull the trigger [ll].

8. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

i need an office snuggie – fuck it – *goes in*

9. Dolemite Says:

I need a du-rag

10. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

*daps Rex and Chea*

They got Super Snuggies with Pockets and shit. Its Crazy

11. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

I want a fucking elephant print snuggie, que Jordan 3’s and I will wear that shit at night when I go to ballgames in the summer

12. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

Yung S.T.Dee Says:

February 25th, 2009 at 7:23 pm

lol zubaz print snuggie ass nucca

13. rex hussla Says:

Yung S.T.Dee Says:

February 25th, 2009 at 7:23 pm
    ___________________________________________________________

LMAO!!! Nah I know there will be snuggies at the ballparks this year. It’ll be that old lady who keeps score in her scorebook or reads a book while her old ass husband is watching the game and listening to the game in his headphones.

14. moresickaMC Says:

50s smart bow out b4 the fans Ja Rule u. come back when/if ure missed. go into movies or something Fif

15. rex hussla Says:

50’s problem is he’s trying to make another In Da Club. Nobody will ever make another In Da Club…that is easily the hottest song I’ve ever seen.

Not in dopeness, but there was a time when that first came out and the DJ would drop it once every 40 minutes and everybody dumbed the fuck out. Bitches slamming their drinks and rushing the dance floor.

16. A tribe called quest Says:

Daps chea*

Tiny is the ugliest broad. (No shots at T.I)

17. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

if you listen to GRODT its incredible SONICALLY, so is Lord Willin’ and the Chronic. I cant think of other albums that are so cohesive in the sound. Maybe something by OUTKAST that was all done by Organized Noise

18. Cali Sun Says:

I want to get an “Ether Edition” snuggie with “God’s Son” printed all over it.

19. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

Cali Sun swear to god I was going to print up a CHARGER Jersey with Ether on the back as the name and #4 or whatever the number is for the track on Stillmatic. I might do it this year fuck it

20. rex hussla Says:

My homie was like, “yo man, you weren’t lying TI’s wife is fucking ugly. I saw her the other day, that bitch is scary. That’s the perfect example of plastic surgery gone bad.” I was like, “that shit is all god given!”

21. A tribe called quest Says:

daps rex too

22. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

Yung S.T.Dee Says:

February 25th, 2009 at 7:38 pm

too hip-hop. only a chosen few would be capable of grasping the concept.

23. JDS Says:

exactly… that or a 21 Questions

24. rex hussla Says:

We should start a snuggie customization website…bring snuggies to the streets man.

25. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

*personalizes everything at the Swapmeet. Embroidered up ‘FarouqFux’*

26. sb Says:

Yung S.T.Dee Says:
    February 25th, 2009 at 7:37 pm

any and all shady/aftermath album. i guarantee it. between Dre, Em and anyone else behind the boards, all that shit is mastered PERFECT. one of the reasons i ride with them, over some wack ass roc-a-fella/def jam shit.

27. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

only a chosen few would be capable of grasping the concept.

that is exactly the people I am stunting on

28. Charles Wingate the Manhattan Financier Says:

Wow this fucking CuDi track is insanity.

29. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

Yung S.T.Dee Says:

February 25th, 2009 at 7:41 pm
    only a chosen few would be capable of grasping the concept.

that is exactly the people I am stunting on

lol dressing for the nuccas instead of dressing for the bitches – is this gay. discuss. leave a reply. make a comment. *make commentary*

30. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

Wow this fucking CuDi track is insanity.

the Snippet? MY GOD I almost wet myself

31. rex hussla Says:

I remember deejaying a party when In Da Club first came out. These motherfuckers had me playing that shit over and over. I must have played it 15 times in 3 hours SMH.

32. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

Yo Chea like a Charger Jersey is getting me bitches? and I will wear only on gamedays(no dude at the club with jersey game) and most girls would ask “Who is Ether” and I will say “this D Juice”

33. Charles Wingate the Manhattan Financier Says:

no dude at the club with jersey game

^I hate that dude

34. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

the snippet reminds me when “GOOD LIFE” Yeezy and Tpain snippet played on Entourage and instantly my phone was flooded with text’s “Yo ARAM YOU GOT THAT SHIT? that played at the end of Entourage” ….. I had to get it for the masses …. I would say an easy 6 homies texted me about how HOT it sounded

35. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

Yung S.T.Dee Says:

February 25th, 2009 at 7:45 pm
    Yo Chea like a Charger Jersey is getting me bitches?

agreed

and I will wear only on gamedays(no dude at the club with jersey game)

on the low – i was this dude circa early to mid 90s but not at the club because i wasn’t 18 yet

and most girls would ask “Who is Ether” and I will say “this D Juice”

nah this is when u say “are u not grasping my concepts”

36. rex hussla Says:

Yung S.T.Dee Says:

February 25th, 2009 at 7:45 pm
    _________________________________________________________

I co-sign the ether jersey, but wait and see how popular Ron Browz gets ’cause most of these dumb motherfuckers and their girls might think you’re d-riding “eeeeeeeeether boooooooyyyyyy”

37. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

my favorite Nah Niggas too talk about everyday shit = Chea Rex and Dblock.

no Shots fired at everyone else I enjoy here but I am talking everyday shit like Shoes and Music and Pop Culture

38. herbal kint Says:

Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:
    February 25th, 2009 at 7:47 pm
    Yung S.T.Dee Says:

February 25th, 2009 at 7:45 pm
    Yo Chea like a Charger Jersey is getting me bitches?

agreed

and I will wear only on gamedays(no dude at the club with jersey game)

and most girls would ask “Who is Ether” and I will say “this D Juice”

nah this is when u say “are u not grasping my concepts”

…LMAO I created a monster of a phrase with that one it’s still going strong and hasn’t lost any of it’s luster …

39. NANYA OMAE Says:

@ eskay

check your grammar on the last Cudi post. unless you’re ‘be gonna’ right like that from now on.

yw

40. NANYA OMAE Says:

@ eskay

check your grammar on the last Cudi post. unless you’re ‘be gonna’ writing like that from now on.

yw

41. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

I was at Hard Rock Cafe Sunday Rehab with a Charles Oakley on and board shorts….this was last year . I didnt feel too duchey

42. jrp14 Says:

That cudi track is crazy indeed…I have no doubts about how crazy his album will be. You know an artist is going to be dope when he can drop a single on his own, that isnt wack, but still has a mainstream sound without really sellin out…if you know what I mean.

43. anons Says:

Does anybody really think Eminem is proud of what 50 has done artistically as of late?

44. Charles Wingate the Manhattan Financier Says:

I can taste the bromance permeating the comments right now.

45. esquire Says:

anons Says:

February 25th, 2009 at 7:55 pm

how can he be? his business acumen is undeniable, but i get it in (pause), amusemet park, and all of his other singles barring i get money have sucked the cocks that t-pain was talking about in that last vid (none). i respect his grind, but i haven’t liked a 50 joint since ski mask way

46. Rob Says:

…because no one gives a fuck about anything 50 Cent does musically?

47. Ty Says:

anybody see Fif on ESPN 2day? How funny is it that the 1st question they ask him is about A-Rod and steroids…

48. Mr. First Says:

translation: my album just got Detox’d.

49. Ron Says:

” Currrtis…….WE DON”T BELIEVE YOU”.

50. mustafa Says:

After Cam sells 150k and then Rick Ross does another 150k, in the first week what will you say then ?

I’ll wait………………….

51. mike Says:

Who the fuck cares? Doesn’t this meatball understand that!? The only thing that could be more entertaining than curtis not making a record, is seeing curtis embarass his own stupid self. So I guess it’s his choice to make, cause the niggah can’t spit, and his swagger is really wanksterlicious. Curtis is a fucking bird.

52. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Curtis on Angie Martinez (2/25/09) Says:

[…] Video: Curtis Explains Album Delay | Audio: Curtis on Angie Martinez (2/25/09) | Audio: Curtis on Howard Stern […]

53. Ron B Says:

I think either way it goes 50 cent will sell a ton of records. Even if the album flops he’ll still make enough money to look at his bank account and be okay with it..

I do believe though he might try and retire soon because G-unit is loosing it’s fizzle and his other ventures probably make him much more than what he does in Hip Hop. He rather go out a champ and maybe come back later than keep making records that flop… not saying it will be who knows.