Video: Cyssero vs. Axel @ Fight Klub

62 Responses to “Video: Cyssero vs. Axel @ Fight Klub”

1. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

*doesnt watch because prefers to not know hip-hop that well*

2. Eastern_Digital Says:

*wakes up*

*walks into closet*

*is in macy’s men’s department*

3. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

I knew a girls in high school named Tanqueray(sp?) and Margarita .. Henny etc etc

4. Big_Seth Says:

I think Em had some really dope albums, but the annoying repeating singles def took away from his legacy. Also Encore was trash.

I don’t know where I would put him in a list, but I think he was ill. I’m not sure where he would be if he wasn’t focused on sales.

lol @ fonzie LeBouf

5. BabyDoll Says:

Yung S.T.Dee Says:

February 24th, 2009 at 12:10 pm

^LOL…I only knew a couple of chicks named Tequila

6. Ghost Writer Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

February 24th, 2009 at 12:10 pm
    Yung S.T.Dee Says:

February 24th, 2009 at 12:04 pm
    nobody is saying Em is wack but I dont think he is top10

I think he is….maybe not top 5 but 10 at least…

*dies @ the name btw*

7. Big Homie Says:

Hey guys

8. Big_Seth Says:

I wouldn’t put him in my top 10, but maybe 15. I’m not saying anything about people not knowing Hip Hop. I think he is one of those cats that people can put in or out of the GOAT list. He’s borderline & people will disagree.

Don’t trip fux.

9. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

How about Cam vs Em ….. think about it, its closer than I thought if youre in the that Em is top10 category

10. PHENOMENON Says:

# BabyDoll Says:
    February 24th, 2009 at 12:03 pm

Yung S.T.Dee Says:

February 24th, 2009 at 11:58 am
    Yo Collin how about “Jamila” ….. thats a lovely name and my grandmothers

^or babydoll…that’s fine too…lol

^ ^
    Yea, if you want dudes in school calling your daughter BabyDoll.

SMH at some dude I was somewhat familiar with [ll] naming his daughter Candy.

11. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

I had a jump off named Louketta … she was cute

12. Big Homie Says:

So I can’t get a hey back?

13. Big_Seth Says:

*daps Big Homie*

What up.

14. A tribe called quest Says:

I’d go into a ty-esque rant on how em’s rap career shits on everyone not named jay, biggie and nas. But i’ll just leave ya’ll with this..

Em is literally your favorite rapper’s favorite rapper. Dont believe me, ask them.

15. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

Origin and Meaning of the Name Jamila

Girl

Origin:
    Arabic

Meaning:
    Beautiful

Origin:
    Swahili

Meaning:
    Beautiful

Collin I thought you were Muslim thats why I suggested it

16. PHENOMENON Says:

What up “Big Homie”. [ll]

Thanks for the link the other day. [ll]

17. Ghost Writer Says:

If Max B or Cam is in your top 10 you lost…..str-8 up.

18. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Axel is nice. That’s that BX shit!

Bang Bang Boogie!!

19. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***not true, at all…

20. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

^^^^^
    Thats Impossible cuz My Favorite Rappers are dead

21. kevfresco Says:

Big Homie Says:

February 24th, 2009 at 12:13 pm
    So I can’t get a hey back?

AYO!

dont nobody wanna say hey to ya back nucca. eew!

22. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Em is literally your favorite rapper’s favorite rapper.

Whats your point?

23. Big_Seth Says:

# Yung S.T.Dee Says:
    February 24th, 2009 at 12:12 pm

Thats difficult to me because I weigh influence heavily in ranking rappers. Cam influenced a lot of people with the absurd & zany lyrics. I think Cam opened the door for Wayne’s current success.

Em has left a massive impact in a lot of ways.

24. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

Whats your point?

^^^^^
    that we should follow all the trends/thoughts on likes or dislikes of our favorite rappers? I myself Only Like the Music and could care less that a nigga kisses cops

25. A tribe called quest Says:

Why is cyssero battling the white guy from streets of rage

26. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Em’s got skill, but I don’t play his music. EVER. Nobody bumps Em to just ride out to.

The Eminem Show is his best album.

Cam’s in my top 2.

28. Ghost Writer Says:

What if Em was black? What then?

29. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Cyssero’s nice, but his name sounds too much like “sissy hoe”….

30. kevfresco Says:

Thats Impossible cuz My Favorite Rappers are dead

niggas be sayin that shit but someone had to fill that slot after pac n big.

31. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

^^^^^
    that has always been my unequivocal point. I have never rode with dudes who bump his shit, all agree that he nice but dont ride out to it. And at the end of the day that is what I base all my opinions on when it comes to rap. ‘Can I ride out to this shit’

32. Johnathan Osterman Says:

I honestly dont see how Em could be top 10

Thats just me tho

People act like being even top 50 isnt a remarkable achievement in itself…theres alotta rappers man…

Top 15-25 is quite spectacular

33. Big_Seth Says:

I wouldn’t say top 10, because that list is reserved for founders & people who influenced my current favorite artists.

34. moresickaMC Says:

I still fux with Reed Dollaz

35. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

February 24th, 2009 at 12:18 pm
    What if Em was black? What then?

^^^^^
    He would have been the corniest negro rapper this side of Diddy

36. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Cam’s in my top 10, easily.

37. PHENOMENON Says:

# eskay Says:
    February 24th, 2009 at 12:18 pm

Cam’s in my top 2.

^ ^
    Your top two what?

38. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

Top 15-25 is quite spectacular

^^^^^^
    Word and that is where I sit Em at, right in those slots and I bet if I tried hard I could push him out of those slots and not even be fazed by it

Scarface Big Boi Bun B > Em

39. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

My top 10 are my favorite MC”s. My name ain’t VH1 & this ain’t the Hip Hop Honors. My favorites are different from the most influential.

40. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

February 24th, 2009 at 12:18 pm
    What if Em was black? What then?

***Even Em said he woulda sold like a fraction of what he did, if not for his complexion…I respect him for acknowledging that…plus, if a black or latino emcee went hard on that corny shit em did- puppets, boy band disses, that “da doing da doing doing” song etc, the streets would never forgive it, lol…Em gets away with a lot of shit on the basis of “that’s a wild ass white boy” (none)…could you see “The Real Slim Shady” done by a black artist and still be a hit? I can’t….

41. kevfresco Says:

yo eskay did leedz give you that mass movement mixtape?

42. Big_Seth Says:

# Johnathan Osterman Says:

Top 15-25 is quite spectacular

Co-Sign. no homo

Em wouldn’t rank himself above a lot of the people in these types of lists.

43. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

kevfresco Says:

February 24th, 2009 at 12:19 pm
    Thats Impossible cuz My Favorite Rappers are dead

niggas be sayin that shit but someone had to fill that slot after pac n big.

**And nobody has, yet…

44. BabyDoll Says:

Big Homie Says:

February 24th, 2009 at 12:13 pm
    So I can’t get a hey back?

^Hey back

*winks*

(ll)

*heats up Teriyaki Salmon*

45. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

Supernatural = GOAT Freestyler and after watching him do it in front of face one year, He was spitting straight crack for 10minutes and I had to leave to take a piss and when I came back beer in hand, he was still going in. All these other niggas is amatuers in contrast

46. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Axel flamed this nigga!

47. yaboy Says:

*wonders if padded room will actually move anything*

>>yo eskay did leedz give you that mass movement mixtape?

49. Johnathan Osterman Says:

If Em was black, he would have been put in the “COON” segment of hiphop

50. Big Homie Says:

KILLA

51. Big_Seth Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:
    February 24th, 2009 at 12:21 pm

i would. for instance right now I enjoy a current ludacris song over a current Big Boi song, but I would NEVER rank him above Big Boi in my list.

52. Ghost Writer Says:

If Em is in your top 15 that’s fair too….cause I would place him at 9 or 10 in my top 10 rappers….cause he got skills, flow is crazy, beats are crazy, singles not so much, but I can still listen to any of his albums every now and then….his story telling game is underrated imo….

53. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Johnathan Osterman Says:

February 24th, 2009 at 12:23 pm
    If Em was black, he would have been put in the “COON” segment of hiphop

**True…black people aren’t allowed to have fun (none)…imagine if Jim Carrey was black, or if a Borat-ish was a movie about an African….niggas would cry “coon” with the quickness…I consider myself a fan, and all respect due to one of the funniest ninjas ever, but I could never shake the feeling (none) that Bernie Mac was cooning, hardcore…especially in Transformers…R.I.P. though….

54. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*wakes up*

*walks into closet*

*is in macy’s men’s department*

dunno why, but i LOL’d at this.

55. Lan Says:

It’s a contract on you’re head and guess what,
    I’m the contact for the bread (c)

wow

56. moresickaMC Says:

aint no way Cams btter than Em. not song wise, not lyricallly, not conceptually, not evn flow wise. maybe swag wise[||]

57. moresickaMC Says:

If Em was black he’d be Pharoahe Monch, slept on…

58. premier77 Says:

@ ampgeez

So in order for eminem to be considered top 5, his music has to be able to bump in a whip? Wtf since when did we judge a guys music on ppl’s ability to blast his music in their car?

59. J.B. Says:

Nah I don’t think he was cooning, now Anthony Anderson on the other hand…RA-COONING!!!!!!!!!!

I always thought Em was a white version of Redman.

60. lyricist/songwriter Says:

Em is sick lyrically, but you cant play his music on some chill out cruisin shit.also it took him 3 albums to master his flow .jigga masterred flows on his 1st joint.

61. Tweezy Says:

Eminem has maaad flows…but song-wise, dude is a fuck up.

Guess what I was listening to on the way back from Mani?

OUTSIDAZ – BRCIKS LP (bootleg)

Shit hasn’t stood the test of time, but I still kno all the words

62. Tweezy Says: