Noah ft. Blu – Just Relax

Here’s a joint by Japanese producer Noah that recently made it from 12″ to mp3.

Noah ft. Blu – Just Relax
Bonus: Noah ft. Blu – Just Relax (Dan Aikido Remix)

Props to TheUrbanKerouac

Related: Blu recently spoke with the L.A. Times

Who are your main hip-hop influences?

Common got me more into rapping. He was personal and made me not afraid to be me. DMX made me want to start rapping off my energy and passion. But I needed to get off that. Common was calm with it. I’m a calm person and I’m not trying to throw my voice out… I’m just rapping. Anything Primo produced is what I’m looking for. And Nas’ “Illmatic” is the type of album I’d want to make.

Previously: Blu – Nino Brown (Paper Plate Freestyle)

89 Responses to “Noah ft. Blu – Just Relax”

1. kevfresco Says:

un blogga

2. rex hussla Says:

fux spoke of jesus and now we have noah

3. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

the serendipity

4. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

Yung S.T.Dee Says:

February 24th, 2009 at 5:07 pm
    Rosenberg cosign = My Jew Lawyer is getting paid

5. BabyDoll Says:

*relaxes like kevfresco’s wrists*

6. kevfresco Says:

my b. i.’s p. i. mp3 times the player.

7. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

My Sister says “I got a jewish teacher” I say “His Name Rosenberg” she says “Ya how you know” I say ” Jesus tells all his disciples who the jews are”

8. rex hussla Says:

BabyDoll Says:

February 24th, 2009 at 5:10 pm
    *relaxes like kevfresco’s wrists*
    ______________________________

oh shit

*hula hoops*

9. Prince Says:

Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

February 24th, 2009 at 5:07 pm
    ^good point… yall think cam gone drop a mixtape b4 his album?

^Nah. Cam don’t do mixtapes like everyone else. His mixtapes are sold like albums, so I don’t foresee a mixtape coming before the album drops. Plus his buzz is so crazy right now, just let it continue to bubble until the album drops and watch the sales go crazy, relatively speaking

^ good point again… yea that would make sense dropping a mixtape would be like eating made bread and salad from olive garden b4 ya food come… cam need the people to be starving so he could seel them untis

10. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

*sings*

Im living the life cuz Im rich off of cocainneeeeeeeeeee

11. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Yung S.T.Dee Says:

February 24th, 2009 at 5:11 pm

^This ninja needs an award of some sort for outlandish comedy on a blog

12. kevfresco Says:

BabyDoll Says:

February 24th, 2009 at 5:10 pm
    *relaxes like kevfresco’s wrists*

*after cracking her legs way outta formation* (c) esco

13. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

Rappers like Rick Ross Ti …..those dudes dont really drop mixtapes because they can clear all their songs and just drop an album and videos

14. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

17. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

but real fucking talk and I love Cam

Rick Ross Recent Music > or = to Cam’s

18. Prince Says:

Yung S.T.Dee Says:

February 24th, 2009 at 5:14 pm

^ rick ross dont impress me at all plus most southern rappers dont do mixtapes thats wat made wezzy f. stand out

19. Big_Seth Says:

lol fux & fresco.

20. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

Prince youre wacked in your mind if you think Ross aint droppin some heat

21. kevfresco Says:

mint floss > rick ross

22. A tribe called quest Says:

–*Dies*

23. Prince Says:

Yung S.T.Dee Says:

February 24th, 2009 at 5:18 pm
    but real fucking talk and I love Cam

Rick Ross Recent Music > or = to Cam’s

^ first off pause on that u loving cam and shit
    2 rick ross aint on cam level at all like i dont know wat ppl see in his music he not nice to me

24. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

cinnamon toothpick > whomever you pick not named Ross

25. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

I got 20 keys I choose to be finicky/my tendency is to move them to Tennessee(c)ROSS

26. Prince Says:

Yung S.T.Dee Says:

February 24th, 2009 at 5:19 pm
    Prince youre wacked in your mind if you think Ross aint droppin some heat
    ^ well then i guess i need a cat scan buz he dont impress ya higness at the least bit…. i think he had a few good singles but ehhhh albums and i mean ehhhh at best

27. kevfresco Says:

stink draws > rick ross

28. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

this might be outlandish but I dont see anyone right now making better music than ROSS ….niggas just aint listening

first 48 homicide/your murder aint solved(c)ROSS

29. RW Says:

BAWSE

30. Prince Says:

Yung S.T.Dee Says:

February 24th, 2009 at 5:23 pm

first 48 homicide/your murder aint solved(c)ROSS

^ r u serious….. damn homie where u from u gotta be from florida to say that shit……. wait r u rick ross on the low but only ricky would be so foolish LOL

31. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

I am keeping it 100 but then again when I was in High School and Hell On Earth and Atliens dropped in the same month I was in the few that said

ATLIENS > Hell on Earth

32. kevfresco Says:

clit sauce > rick ross

33. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

Nah I am straight West Coast allday but I think Rick Ross is dope and took me a while to co-sign ….this was a recent discovery after going back and listening to his albums

34. kevfresco Says:

ATLIENS > Hell on Earth

yea it is. bro sign.

35. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

clef palate > cam rappin

36. kevfresco Says:

them niggas was in the zone w/hell on earth tho.

37. Prince Says:

Yung S.T.Dee Says:

February 24th, 2009 at 5:26 pm

^ o iight that explains it that cali bud is real good… i now understand where u coming from

38. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

I’ll say that I have yet to listen to any of Ross’s albums. The hustling song was cool, but aside from that, i don’t really fuck with Ross.

As for his new shit, minus the diss songs, I haven’t really listened to anything that he dropped. I’m not a fan.

39. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

kevfresco Says:

February 24th, 2009 at 5:27 pm
    them niggas was in the zone w/hell on earth tho.

^^^^^
    Word thats why but I still rode with Atliens being better and thats lofty, cuz HOE is incredible

Ok Chase and Prince just listen to one song and its the ROSS and Avery Storm jawn. If that one cant dissuade you then nothing can

40. kevfresco Says:

my dick gloss > rick ross

41. Prince Says:

^ is this sum new ross or on the album he already dropped?

42. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

^On top of the world?

43. kevfresco Says:

ROSS and Avery Storm jawn

if you talkin bout ‘here i am’ yea….that shits dope.

44. yaboy Says:

*starts NR comments section petition*

To: Cam’ron, KiD CuDi
    CC: Eskay

KiD CuDi ft. Cam’ron – Day N Nite (Remix)
    Make it happen.

Signed:
    yaboy

45. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

sharebee.com/102217e1

^^^^^^

Here it is supposed to be on his album thats dropping

46. Prince Says:

kevfresco Says:

February 24th, 2009 at 5:31 pm
    ROSS and Avery Storm jawn

if you talkin bout ‘here i am’ yea….that shits dope.

^ if thats the 1 u talking bout then i already heard it and yea ricky got a few good songs like i said b4 but i dont like trilla tthe album he dont work for me i would never bump a ricky album in the whip

47. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

on top the world is what its called

48. Big_Seth Says:

# kevfresco Says:
    February 24th, 2009 at 5:26 pm

ATLIENS > Hell on Earth

I co-sign that too, but I don’t think Ross is that dope. & I’m a bamma (kinda)

>>Rick Ross Recent Music > or = to Cam’s

emphatic no-sign on the >. = maybe, but that’s being generous.

that said, Ricky’s new shit is pretty banging.

50. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

*starts NR comments section petition*

To: Cam’ron, KiD CuDi
    CC: Eskay

KiD CuDi ft. Cam’ron – Day N Nite (Remix)
    Make it happen.

Signed:
    yaboy
    Geronimo P

51. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

Signed:
    yaboy
    Geronimo P

Fux ‘The nigga that Nahright Banged on you in Diego’

52. Prince Says:

Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

February 24th, 2009 at 5:34 pm
    *starts NR comments section petition*

To: Cam’ron, KiD CuDi
    CC: Eskay

KiD CuDi ft. Cam’ron – Day N Nite (Remix)
    Make it happen.

Signed:
    yaboy
    Geronimo P

P.S. Cam’ron featuring KiD CuDi – I used to get it in ohio (remix) on a Nah Right Album get that khaled money eskay

Signed Prince

53. Big_Seth Says:

*starts NR comments section petition*

To: Cam’ron, KiD CuDi
    CC: Eskay

KiD CuDi ft. Cam’ron – Day N Nite (Remix)
    Make it happen.

Signed:
    yaboy
    Geronimo 0
    Fux ‘The nigga that Nahright Banged on you in Diego’
    Bamma_Seth

54. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

Yo eskay did you ever Post that Omar Cruz and Roscoe(kurupts brother) track? shit was pretty good

55. Big_Seth Says:

* add Yeezy if possible.

56. Rockabye Says:

Signed:
    yaboy
    Geronimo 0
    Fux ‘The nigga that Nahright Banged on you in Diego’
    Bamma_Seth

Rockabye

And throw Ye on it for good measure.

57. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

Everybody twitter Cam and tell him to get it on and holler at Kanye and make it happen, they still have to have a little chemistry even thoughs its been a minute

58. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Aight Fux, that “on top of the world” joint is aight, but I’m all about ignorant, sex, drugs, murder music. what else ross got to offer.

59. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

Chase just put his name on the Nahright search and listen to the songs that are not disses to 50 cuz those are trash dookie

60. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

*classies it up*

*pops KORBEL*

62. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Even the song with Greezy Balls is good. (paws)

63. Big_Seth Says:

Or tell him to jump on that Day N Nite shit. HAHA.

64. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

I dont think Ross is Bamma enough for northeners .. they expect more Bamma type shit from the SOuth

65. streetz Says:

# eskay Says:
    February 24th, 2009 at 5:41 pm

^^^^ a millie% co-sign

*starts NR comments section petition*

To: Cam’ron, KiD CuDi
    CC: Eskay

KiD CuDi ft. Cam’ron – Day N Nite (Remix)
    Make it happen.

Signed:
    yaboy
    Geronimo P

Signed Prince

Streetz and throw Ye on that Ohio Remix

66. yaboy Says:

*daps eskae*

67. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Aight Fux, that mafia music joint is popping. I’m not gonna hate on it.

68. Rockabye Says:

eskay, you crazy for that one.

69. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

zshare.net/audio/55531995a705f940/

cigar music ROSSSSSSSSS

70. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

eskay Says:

February 24th, 2009 at 5:41 pm

^Don’t forget to tell him that we want to hear him on Day & Night remix too, even if its unofficial

71. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

eskay Says:

February 24th, 2009 at 5:41 pm
    twitter.com/nahright/status/1246798168

72. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Fux, no doubt, i see how his flow has changed since the shit from his first album, at least in my opinion. Mafia music is crack and this cigar music shit is cool. the radio singles are what they are, radio singles. But I see how niggas could fux with ross that hard… (nh)

73. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

With that, I still say that the first verse from cooking up is better than cigar music and = mafia music.

74. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

Chase that is all i was trying to say. It took me awhile but then I started listening and he is dope. I am not even a fan like that but If I hear something dope I will co-sign it.

Cigar Music is produced by Bink.

Damn where has he been

75. Mr.Londoner Says:

Lets hope the internets gawds make it happen..

76. A tribe called quest Says:

‘The nigga that Nahright Banged on you in Diego’

–LOL

77. yaboy Says:

eskay, send the NR request to miss info too… shes kinda tight w cam

78. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

Baron agreed to terms on July 1, but it wasn’t long before local excitement faded. Whispers soon began about reigning star Elton Brand’s maybe jumping ship. Since Brand had just spent all of June recruiting him, Baron was flabbergasted. “Elton basically begged me to come,” Baron says. “He kept saying, ‘We can do great things!’ And I was with it.”

And Elton’s your friend, right?

“Was a friend,” Baron says. Past tense. Elton ignored Davis’ “What’s going on?” texts for three days, finally responding to say his own negotiations had broken down because the Clippers “didn’t treat him right.” Brand soon landed in Philly. Baron called to wish him well, but they haven’t talked since. When the Clippers played Philly in November, the ex-friends didn’t even make eye contact. “It is what it is,” Baron says. He glances again at the phone. Thirty minutes to deadline

79. kevfresco Says:

cudi would be wack on that ohio beat….

howeva cam might could murder day n night….

yea and ‘ye on it might could bang.

80. b-ease Says:

Yung S.T.Dee Says:

ATLIENS > Hell on Earth

Late Pass : Damn fux, that’s a tough one. I’m gonna give ATLIENS the edge based solely on impact. As far as actual content, it might be too close to call.

81. I hate my job Says:

Jesus, I don’t believe this bitch works at the cleaners
    Bringing me home diseases swinging from Obie’s penis(no homo)

Eminem in his prime >>>>>>>>>>>>>..

82. G7 Says:

anybody have trouble buying Padded Room from amalgam digital. that site is trash. it might be a sign.

*daps all*

83. b-ease Says:

*daps G7*

84. I hate my job Says:

# G7 Says:
    February 24th, 2009 at 6:26 pm

——————

Nah i pre-ordered and it was here this morning…good sign

85. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

*daps Seven and Bease*

So I think Nah has a snitch…sometime last week I linked to my trusty blog where I could get “music” and then it disappeared off the face of the earth. Sucks

86. yaboy Says:

yeah amalgam digital site fucks up all the time… that really is inexcusable..

87. plug Says:

LF:I should have chose the black lawyer. this bitch I got never answers the fukkin phone, she never gets the papers I send. and I still havent went to court to see the judge. I would be wrong if went in that bitch office and acted a dunkey. I was a fool to think a Jewish Bitch would do more for me than a black lawyer.

88. Jimmy Valentime Says:

Blu is the best rapper under 30 PERIOD

Below the heavens

Is a classic

Below the heavens > f & l,the carter 3,
    Etc

Anybody want to point me in the direction of some exile instrument?

89. premier77 Says: