Previously: The Dream – Walking On The Moon ft. Kanye West + Sweat It Out

65 Responses to “Video: The Dream ft. Fabolous, Juelz Santana, Rick Ross & Ludacris – Rockin’ That Shit (Remix) [Behind The Scenes]”

1. Yung Ho Says:

I fux with this song. I actually dont think the Dream is that bad

2. Bill Hu$tle Says:

are juelz and FAB wearing matching outfits???

3. Mr.Dean Says:

Song is Hott
    Remix is so-so
    Just heard Joe Buddens album 3.5 its Okay

4. anons Says:

dream and kanye- walking on the moon is gay. (16 eddie curry minus 16 eddie curry)

5. Yung Ho Says:

what is this 16 homo minus 16homo shit? late pass jic

6. Yung Ho Says:

aint nobody see shit alright(c)Pun

7. D_Block_4_life Says:

^LOL! Nah, I just really didn’t know WTF you was talkin’ bout. Put the hammer down.
    lol, im good son, im good..

8. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

Yung Ho Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 6:54 pm
    what is this 16 homo minus 16homo shit? late pass jic

^^^^^^^^
    i don’t know but shit it looks like no homo to me

9. anons Says:

I, I will survive!!!…mungkey…- Boss

# Bill Hu$tle Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 6:51 pm

are juelz and FAB wearing matching outfits???

^Madd ‘mo.

11. SDP Says:

killa comedy > 50 comedy

“what is 16 homo minus 16 homo?”

i started dying.

killa!

# D_Block_4_life Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 6:55 pm

lol, im good son, im good..

^ *backs away slowly* (no mo)

13. Mr.Dean Says:

Perez Hilton & Noreaga fighting on Twitter LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Danielson Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 6:49 pm
    Entourage is one of the best shows on tv.

Scrubs>Wonder Years>Prison Break>Entourage>House

15. Yung Ho Says:

swear to god I was watching the Wonder Years once and my Cuzzo came to the house an older head and pretty gully and he saw me watching and he said “thats a stupid ass fucking show” and diddybopped out. I never understood the hate. I never got to ask either cuz he got popped. RIP Huero

16. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

I fucks with ricky ross but he needs to chill calling people monkey when the nigga looks like a fat fucking silver back

17. SDP Says:

yung ho. its on worldstar

its an answer to a question you would love young ho..it involves a foot long

18. Yung Ho Says:

yo eskay liberate ‘Yung S.T.Dee’

19. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

hooty-hoo

20. A tribe called quest Says:

Parris = gayest man name

21. Jersey*made*me Says:

Entourage is one of the best shows on tv.

Aunt’s garage>>Entourage

First 48>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything on tv

22. anons Says:

*predicts the publication of a NahRight dictionary in 5 yrs.*

23. Danielson Says:

Yung Ho Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 6:57 pm

wonder years is the shit, even if it first aired the year i was born

24. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

yo who the fuck needs lasik surgery over here….I’m trippin off this ad dude saying he missed doing cannonballs…..take off the glasses dumb ass then jump in the pool

25. Mr.Dean Says:

Best Show on T.V

True blood
    Lost
    first 48
    Bill Maher

26. farsideoff Says:

if you cut out luda’s and ross’s verse, this song would be a lot better. Right now it’s too long to be a hit.

27. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

True blood

WORD

28. anons Says:

First 48>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything on tv

u enjoy watchin niggaz gettn arrested?

too many law enforcement oriented shows on tv. it aint on accident, endearing the masses to the Man for when martial law comes

29. Mr.Dean Says:

Rachel Maddow>>>> Ellen degeneres

30. farsideoff Says:

# Mr.Dean Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 7:04 pm

Rachel Maddow>>>> Ellen degeneres
    _ _ _ _ _
    in terms of what? being lesbian? smashability?

31. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

^^^^^^

ol alex jones ass nigga…..I feel the same way though

32. Danielson Says:

Scrubs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

funny dudes (n/h) and sexy chicks, i would love a dominican bitch *daydreams about Carla*

33. Mr.Dean Says:

Which one would you hit?

Rachel Maddow>>>> Ellen degeneres

34. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

they always snitching on first 48 too. Like they trying to send signals to the masses. How come they dont show the dudes who keep their mouth shut

35. Bill Hu$tle Says:

whatever happened to a good ol’ african-american family sitcom? And that tyler perry shit is wack so cancel that

36. Jersey*made*me Says:

First 48>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything on tv

u enjoy watchin niggaz gettn arrested?

I refuse to take it that serious.I find great entertainment value in watching scumbags be brought to justice.Them niggas ain’t college students being harrassed,they fucking murderers.

37. farsideoff Says:

# Danielson Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 7:06 pm

Scrubs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

_ _ _ _ _
    co-sign, I’ve been watching since day one.

So glad ABC picked it up, the writer’s strike almost did that show in.

38. Mr.Dean Says:

noreaga @perezhilton who you calling a bitch!!!!???

39. Jersey*made*me Says:

Which one would you hit?

Rachel Maddow>>>> Ellen degeneres

Maddow,early.

40. Mr.Dean Says:

I Blame Flava flav

41. Danielson Says:

lol the new series isnt on yet over here in the UK, but thanks to the internet im up to date again, that elliot/jd thing is getting a bit boring now.

but:
    elliot and jd> rachel and ross

42. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

maddow looks like a damn dude when she isn’t on msnbc the transformation is incredible but uhhh if it came down to it maddow she got more goin on ellen is a damn stick with no tittays

43. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

Yung S.T.Dee Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 7:11 pm
    rachel and ross

who the fuck is this

*whispers* from… friends…

47. farsideoff Says:

FRIENDS was a joke, for teenage girls and yuppies, sorry. And the Elliot JD relationship is the worst part of Scrubs; what you just did was compare dog and cow shit.

48. A tribe called quest Says:

twitter.com/noreaga/status/1242767606

49. anons Says:

i dont own a tv. keep the mind clear

50. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

fuck friends fuck scrubs

51. Danielson Says:

what you just did was compare dog and cow shit

alright calm down. sheeeettt.

52. Danielson Says:

what you just did was compare dog and cow shit

also would that be like comparing soulja boy to charles hamilton then?

*runs before the CH stans read*

53. esquire Says:

it’s bad enough that fab and elz got dressed at the same time, but the fact that they are trying to bring back head bands is baffling. while jimmy was busy slapping off kufis, i was patroling basketball courts and malls murking dudes with head bands. my last victim was jason kapono.
    fab is spitting hot fire right now, tho

54. farsideoff Says:

# Danielson Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 7:19 pm

what you just did was compare dog and cow shit

also would that be like comparing soulja boy to charles hamilton then?

*runs before the CH stans read*
    _ _ _ _ _ _
    lol, nah, as of right now those are both internet stars, and Soulja boy was winning before he flopped on his second album (sales wise, obviously CH is much more talented, but that doesn’t mean he winning). I can’t respect CH until he releases his beats for others to freestyle on or puts out a mixtape with more than 3 songs in a row that I like.

55. Tweezy Says:

Arrested Development ftw

56. Danielson Says:

why does he need to release the beats? did he say he would or something?

and liking three song sin a row would be luck, because its all jumbled up, so its sorta random if you get what i mean.im tired so can’t be bothered to explain properly, walk with me.

57. Eastern_Digital Says:

lmao @ the nore/perez hilton twitter fihgt.

what the fuck is that shit about Alc tho? does nore and him have beef?

nh

58. Mr.Dean Says:

SMH @ Dru Hill

59. Eastern_Digital Says:

what the fuck is that shit about Alc tho? does nore and him have beef?

it’s all jokes evidently. no homo still needed

60. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Tweezy Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 7:23 pm
    Arrested Development ftw

Let em know!

61. Danielson Says:

need to be in the gym at 6am and its almost 1am, til tomorrow, 1.

*listens to pray iv reign ft the jay-z soundalike and goes to lie down*

62. farsideoff Says:

# Danielson Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 7:32 pm

why does he need to release the beats? did he say he would or something?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    No, he didn’t, but he’s making some great beats right now and he knows it. So I’d like to hear someone other than him rap over them. And trust me the order is not random. I gave the 3 in a row example because listening to his lazy whine rap just gets on my nerves. I can’t put on a mixtape and just let it play while I play video games like I can with Cam’ron, Clipse, Biggie, Nas, Jay (you know, the greats), or even Jay Elec, Cudi, Rich Boy (the current contenders).

63. Mr.Dean Says:

B-real Smoke & mirrors

64. SeeAmI? Says:

scrubs is by far trash…

whats wrong with yall people..

its all about Seinfeld, Curb, And Arrested devolopement

65. Xenophon Says:

Who forgot to put Jada on this remix? Was ‘Kiss not laughing loud enough?