T.I. – Coming Back

Musicians Yung LA and T.I. perform during BET's Rip the Runway 2009 at the Hammerstein Ballroom on February 21, 2009 in New York City.

T.I. – Coming Back (1min 20sec)

Yet another leak (this is the fourth) from rap’s Duke Nukem Forever:

often declared either “the longest game ever in production or an elaborate in-joke at the expense of the industry”.

DNF was officially first announced in April 1997, and promotional information for the game was released in one form or another in 1997, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2007, and, most recently, in December 2008.

111 Responses to “T.I. – Coming Back”

1. Legend Says:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE TELL ME WHO SAMPLED THIS BEFORE!!

2. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

L.A. Reid Has High Hopes For Jay-Z’s Blueprint 3

mtv.com/news/articles/1605635/20090223/jay_z.jhtml

3. kevfresco Says:

duke nukem is such an ayo worthy name.

4. Big_Seth Says:

# Bill Hu$tle Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 4:25 pm

Yo, i just watched this movie Seven with brad pitt and morgan freeman for the 1st time…shit is tough!

Thats an L for being so late… no shots. lol

5. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

“I wanna know that artists like Jay-Z and business people like Jay-Z can have a 40-year career,” L.A. explained. “I wanna see the first hip-hop artist have a 40 year career. I wanna know that hip-hop has the legs, and it wasn’t a trend in music. It wasn’t something that can come and go, but it will stick around and last. No different from rock music, no different from pop music.”

^^^^^

Hip hop fans are so stupid, they will nvr let this happen, hip hop is the only genre that disses you for doin sumthing every human does…..get older

6. Da PartyStarter Says:

If yo think the Russians or Chinese are ALWAYS cheating with their scores against the U.S. or even know HOW they score Ice Skating you may be gay…..

7. Dre Says:

Hov needs to put it out before December 4, 2009…. he better not come with no 40s the new 30 bullshit either.

8. Da PartyStarter Says:

# Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 4:29 pm

^^^^^

witnessed

9. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

Dre Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 4:29 pm

Smh thats exactly why wut la reid said will nvr happen…

10. Most_Incredible! Says:

TI is going to save detox

11. Yung Ho Says:

this album sonically and hypothetically/literally will be better than anything I have ever heard since I was born. It will be like busting raw dog in my ear drums

12. Da PartyStarter Says:

Best Over 40 M.C.’s:
    KRS
    Melle Mell
    Grand Master Caz
    LL(when not on that bullshit)
    Will Smith

13. Yung Ho Says:

the Roots probably can drop an album in 2020 and nobody hate

14. PHENOMENON Says:

Ugh, no matter how big they made the Capri-Sun pouch it was never enough.

Though it would be unnatural for them to sell it in a gallon. That would just be retarded.

15. kevfresco Says:

l.a. gettin a lil too excited w/his old ass w/this wish.

slow down on that zoloft playboi.

16. Yung Ho Says:

wait are we talking Detox or TI?

17. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# Big_Seth Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 4:27 pm

# Bill Hu$tle Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 4:25 pm

Thats an L for being so late… no shots. lol

Yea you right…being stuck in the house with a torn achilles and all movie channels, I am realizing i am late on a lot of movies lol

18. kevfresco Says:

It will be like busting raw dog in my ear drums

so you would be the bottom in a homo relationship huh fux?

19. PHENOMENON Says:

# Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 4:29 pm

^^^^^

^ ^
    Yep.

20. Yung Ho Says:

huh fux?

I am so straight I never pondered it

21. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

kevfresco Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 4:33 pm

l.a. gettin a lil too excited w/his old ass w/this wish.

slow down on that zoloft playboi.

So even now you can get to old to be a hip hop fan………smh………we r doomed

22. Yung Ho Says:

its not cool to be 60 and talking about buying out the bar though…wait a second that might be dope.

23. I hate my job Says:

T.I going to jail> T.I Coming Back

24. TC Says:

Or rap’s Shenmue 3

25. Legend Says:

i guess noone knows what sample this is.

26. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

I wonder once u obtain a graduate degree or jd or phd or phamd, wud u then be forced to not listen to hip hop

27. Beezy Says:

i guess noone knows what sample this is.

^Im at work and cant listen…can you hum me a few bars and I’ll see if I can decipher.

I’m Mega Montana’s #1 stanley.

28. Yung Ho Says:

Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 4:37 pm

that is fucking stupid if youre not being facetious.

29. kevfresco Says:

Da PartyStarter Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 4:31 pm
    Best Over 40 M.C.’s:
    KRS
    Melle Mell
    Grand Master Caz
    LL(when not on that bullshit)
    Will Smith

but other than you…who really cares?

# Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 4:37 pm

^I don’t get what you’re trying to say.

31. I hate my job Says:

Yung Ho Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 4:36 pm

Hugh Hefner for example

32. Beezy Says:

^I have a graduate degree and there is another commenter who is an attorney…we both do.

33. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

Yung Ho Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 4:36 pm

Question, on american gangsta, were there really any Ni@@a wit songs, or koon songs, that album basically displayed a dude hustlin and the peaks and valleys…i just hate when people try to classify some hip hop music as just bragging, when that album in particular was much deeper

34. Legend Says:

>> Im at work and cant listen…can you hum me a few bars and I’ll see if I can decipher.

I’m Mega Montana’s #1 stanley.

————————————————————

i dont even think its Mega anymore. i ran through his whole catalogue.

35. Yung Ho Says:

why is TI all over Detox allegedly? I dont get it. I would figure its Bishop Lamonts turn. Too bad because his Confessional Mixtape was top5 last year easy

36. Beezy Says:

lemme see if i can IP spoof my way into zshare and listen to this bitch.

37. kevfresco Says:

Yung Ho Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 4:36 pm

maybe if you alpha maled out in the V.F.W. or elks lodge.

38. Yung Ho Says:

when that album in particular was much deeper

word. You can make a hiphop album about everyday shit and not talking about how much ends you got. thats why I think the Roots will probably still dropping albums 15yrs from now

39. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

Beezy Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 4:39 pm

My point exactly, I have a doctrine in pharmacy and I still listen to hip hop, makes me upset, when people say “He is to old to rap” or “he is to old to listen to hip hop

40. Big Homie Says:

i guess noone knows what sample this is.

^ I just played it twice, and I have no idea.

41. Yung Ho Says:

Big Homie Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 4:41 pm
    i guess noone knows what sample this is.

^ I just played it twice, and I have no idea.

^^^^^

42. I hate my job Says:

# Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 4:37 pm

Hell Nawww…white folk like to act like they e on some conscious artists,word to my current boss (American but posted in the UK) telling me he likes Common but I know for a fact he couldnt nam five songs duke has done.But to answer your question NO you dont have to, just tone down on that Easssss New Yaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkk materil and get more soulful ish when your driving into work

43. Most_Incredible! Says:

^^those are reference tracks

44. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

D. Billz Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 4:38 pm
    # Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 4:37 pm

^I don’t get what you’re trying to say.

You will catch on in a sec, but put in other terms, we (the fans) put so many restrictions on the m.c’s, the fans, the dress code and what we consider “rea” that we minimize the culture as a whole

45. Tweezy Says:

Duke Nukem 3D was the game!!

Somebody disagree!!!!

46. Yung Ho Says:

Pardon My Ignorance but who are the other negro’s with TI

47. Digital Scales Says:

To bad L.A. Reid is only gonna get a greatest hits

48. I hate my job Says:

# Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 4:41 pm

Oh my bad,i get you now…ignore earlier comment

49. Big_Seth Says:

I had a white professor with a PHD in philosophy who liked Hip Hop.

Jazz & soul were his shit, but he said he could dig Hip Hop. I burned him a hip hop CD & he hooked it up with some James Brown. HAHA. It was funny, but cool.

50. Dre Says:

# Yung Ho Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 4:46 pm e

Pardon My Ignorance but who are the other negro’s with TI
    _______________________________________________

Hover over the image.

51. Tweezy Says:

Hi, my name is Tweez, I have a degree and listen to hip hop

52. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

Digital Scales Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 4:46 pm
    To bad L.A. Reid is only gonna get a greatest hits

Exactly and thats where the hold up stands, def jam wants that last studio album and hov wants to give the a best of jayz mixtape, that all of us already has…dej jam trully will have nothing, when u think about it jay will leave with all his master and be able to redistrubute them however he please and thats the only reason he ever signed on to be prez. of def jam for three years

53. Digital Scales Says:

# Yung Ho Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 4:46 pm

Pardon My Ignorance but who are the other negro’s with TI
    ____

Looks like kanye west people (bends wrist) (no homo)

54. rex hussla Says:

Basically what titanic is saying is “why aren’t you all jay stans like me!!!!’

55. I hate my job Says:

# Tweezy Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 4:48 pm

Hi, my name is Tweez, I have a degree and listen to hip hop
    Hi Tweez (c) addicts anonymous

56. kevfresco Says:

To bad L.A. Reid is only gonna get a greatest hits

or another roc la familia gone wrong.

57. Big_Seth Says:

Aint I rockin Yay’s lol.

58. kevfresco Says:

# Yung Ho Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 4:46 pm e

Pardon My Ignorance but who are the other negro’s with TI

c’mon fux you dont recognize the latest foreva youngs, dro and LA?

59. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

rex hussla Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 4:49 pm
    Basically what titanic is saying is “why aren’t you all jay stans like me!!!!’

Trust they are jay stans, and i am a Edward James stan, Carlos Slim stan, Diddy stan,

60. BabyDoll Says:

Dre Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 4:48 pm
    # Yung Ho Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 4:46 pm e

Pardon My Ignorance but who are the other negro’s with TI
    _______________________________________________

Hover over the image.

^oooh, neat! Ya’ll getting real fancy with the posts now…

61. Cali Sun Says:

Yung Ho Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 4:46 pm
    Pardon My Ignorance but who are the other negro’s with TI
    —————————-
    Dro is on the left and I believe the fruit loop with the mohawk is Young LA.

Oh and as far as rap names go, “Young LA” = he lost.

62. Big_Seth Says:

I have been avoiding all the detox tracks.

is it worth it? are they dope?

63. BabyDoll Says:

c’mon fux

^ayo

64. Yung Ho Says:

Damn I didnt recogonize Dron

65. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

Also Aliko Dangote stan and Patrice Motsepe stan and i also like research on bob johnson, but me and that guy has issues

66. nation Says:

>> The complete development of the atomic bomb took only 5 years. Detox has been in production for 6 years (2003).

wow… Dre ain’t got no love for Dre

67. Legend Says:

>> I have had it on continous loop and cant catch it and I am usually pretty good off the top of the dome deciphering samples. Now that being said this song is tough

Alchemist?

68. Yung Ho Says:

Alchemist?

How about Khalil?

69. Big_Seth Says:

Ima outer space balla, put you up on astronomy
    Mathamatic with a pistol homie I do trigonometry
    Humbly, I eat up a nigga like a piranha B
    Ridin in the cuttlass same color as a bumble bee

70. BabyDoll Says:

Cali Sun Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 4:54 pm
    Yung Ho Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 4:46 pm
    Pardon My Ignorance but who are the other negro’s with TI
    —————————-
    Dro is on the left and I believe the fruit loop with the mohawk is Young LA.

Oh and as far as rap names go, “Young LA” = he lost.

^I thought that until I heard him during a radio interview here the other day and he explained the what LA stood for…I assumed it was a Cali reference, turns out it isn’t. But he still lost for the “Young” part…smh

71. Dre Says:

# nation Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 4:56 pm e

wow… Dre ain’t got no love for Dre

________________________________________________

lmaoooo I just don’t see him as the messiah…

72. kevfresco Says:

BabyDoll Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 4:54 pm
    c’mon fux

^ayo

i thought it was kinda suspect after a read it too. gotta proof read.

Oh and as far as rap names go, “Young LA” = he lost.

*dead* i kno right?

73. Yung Ho Says:

Young STD = liberate this nate

74. Big_Seth Says:

Diamonds look like Passion Fruit, Viper look like Apple Fruit
    Ridin through the hood you know the Burban look like Snapple Juice

-Dro

75. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

Smh @ anyone puts dr. dre ahead of diddy as a producer…dr. dre takes 8 years off and no one says anything

76. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

Free Me up

77. Yung S.T.Dee Says:

fuck that Dr.Dre is GOAT ….

*bops head hard to Instrumentals off the Chronic*

78. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

Dre Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 4:58 pm
    # nation Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 4:56 pm e

wow… Dre ain’t got no love for Dre

________________________________________________

lmaoooo I just don’t see him as the messiah…

Co sign, dr. dre is not even in my top 5 producers of all time

79. BabyDoll Says:

Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 5:00 pm

^Diddy takes niggas to gay bars and no one but Xzibit says anything…smh

80. Legend Says:

>> How about Khalil?

nah. Hi-Tek did this T.I. shit

i mean.. for who sampled it before this reference leak

81. Yung Ho Says:

fuck that Dr.Dre is GOAT ….

*bops head hard to Instrumentals off the Chronic*

82. kevfresco Says:

Smh @ anyone puts dr. dre ahead of diddy as a producer

diddy dont actually produce…he gives orders to real beatsmiths.

83. Cali Sun Says:

When will the rap prefix be wack?

Young, Yung, Lil, Big (ll), etc. really need to die.

We got ninjas who look like they weigh 140 lbs soaking wet (ll) and wouldn’t throw rice at a Chinese wedding named “Big Sean.”

GTFO.

The day I see “Yung Big” I quit.

# BabyDoll Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 5:02 pm

Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 5:00 pm

^Diddy takes niggas to gay bars and no one but Xzibit says anything…smh

^Plus Diddy doesn’t have anything in his catalog comparable to the Chronic.

85. kevfresco Says:

fuck that Dr.Dre is GOAT ….

yea he is….bro-sign.

86. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

kevfresco Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 5:03 pm
    Smh @ anyone puts dr. dre ahead of diddy as a producer

diddy dont actually produce…he gives orders to real beatsmiths.

And u dont think dre did this to scott storch

87. Big_Seth Says:

# BabyDoll Says:
    ^Diddy takes niggas to gay bars and no one but Xzibit says anything…smh

LMAO

I would put Ye above Dre simply because he hasn’t done ANYTING in so long. WTF am I supposed to think.

If Detox drops & is hot, he’ll be back on the list.

88. R.J.Orion Says:

Bill Hu$tle Says:

if you post random reasons someone is gay, that only gay people would know…you might be gay

—————

but if you knew that the reasons were random, and you knew that only gay people know them, then YOU might be gay …

89. kevfresco Says:

The day I see “Yung Big” I quit.

lil’ ol’ big yung is the future of rap.

90. Cali Sun Says:

Big_Seth Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 5:06 pm

I would put Ye above Dre

*blank stare*

91. kevfresco Says:

And u dont think dre did this to scott storch

yea and mell man too but he still actually touches the boards tho.

92. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

D. Billz Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 5:04 pm
    # BabyDoll Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 5:02 pm

Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 5:00 pm

^Diddy takes niggas to gay bars and no one but Xzibit says anything…smh

^Plus Diddy doesn’t have anything in his catalog comparable to the Chronic.
    ^^^^^^^

You to old, to believe what u read in a groupies book……smh….

Now on to the music….Life after Death compares to chronic, in not more 10 mill plus..2ndly, diddy found and produced arguably the best m.c of all time in biggie, found and produced one of the greatest hip hop groups in the warlocks…sorry the lox…third found and produced prob. the greatest side kick m.c in mase…also produced and brought to main stream the one of the greatest r&bs of our time in jodeci and greatest hip hop soul in mary j blige,

93. Big_Seth Says:

Cali Sun Says:

Big_Seth Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 5:06 pm

I would put Ye above Dre

*blank stare*

lol

basically In the past 5 years I’ve liked more of Ye’s songs than Dre’s(which have mostly been 50 songs. I hate 50.)

I’m not tryin to say that you have to keep makin music to be relevant, but if you stop expect to get passed up.

94. kevfresco Says:

this is a decent rebuff (none BD) and i wanted to say somethin similar but the time had past.

95. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

A producer is not a beat maker, its 2 very seperate things…..a producer can prodcue a entire concept, an entire album, and a producer can get a beat maker to make a sound he hears in his head and than get a key boardist to add to that and than give the m.c a flow he should focus on…see kanye, “I was a beatmaker that became a producer”

96. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

A little bit in love with u…

(no homo)

97. kevfresco Says:

Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 5:13 pm

noone gives a fuck about a producers effect on an album other than the sound for the most part tho. especially now. mafukas dont read album credits off itunes even.

98. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

D. Billz Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 5:04 pm
    # BabyDoll Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 5:02 pm

Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 5:00 pm

^Diddy takes niggas to gay bars and no one but Xzibit says anything…smh

During the radio appearance X said that Puff took him and former video vixen Karrine “Superhead” Steffans to a gay-friendly nightclub in Miami, after the mogul warned him about Steffans’ devious reputation. “He’s like ‘That’s the devil man,’” X recalled Diddy saying about the model-turned-author. “I was like ‘What you mean she’s the devil?’ Then he’s like ‘She’ll videotape you with fingers in the booty.’”

On his MySpace blog today (Feb. 23), the former “Pimp My Ride” host explained that his comments were misunderstood and that he has no ill feelings towards the hip-hop mogul. “Wow, so I wake up this morning and my phone is going nuts,” he wrote. “I turn on the computer and find all this shit about me ‘throwing Puffy under the gay bus’ whatever that means. All this SPIN that you journalist[s] are putting on the statements I made on a radio show to DIRECTLY effect a guy in a manor not intended is wrong.”’

“I got a call yesterday (which caught me off guard) from Diddy himself stating the club was an after hours spot called “space” I believe,” he added. “The rumor mill that has ground this bullshit out to be the shit storm that it is, is doing so on its own accord. Like I said at the top, I have no beef with Diddy. BUT WAIT… a bigger problem I see is the negative stance these hip hop sites and blog sites are taking when speaking of gay people in general. All I can say to that is: PEOPLE GROW UP! I do NOT like to spread hate and make it a point not to do so, so this is not the way I intended this interview to unfold

99. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

Detox has been in production for 6 years (2003).

and it’s still gonna suck and not go plat

100. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

kevfresco Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 5:17 pm
    Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 5:13 pm

Yeah, I know you just ripped the packaging off your CD
    If you like me you readin the credits right now….see hova

101. kevfresco Says:

X taking a dive like lougannis w/his suspect gay ass.

102. Big_Seth Says:

notice how X didn’t say that they were friends? All he said was I don’t hate diddy.

Maybe I’m reading into it too much, but I think sometimes people choose words like that on purpose.

Diddy is still a batty man.

104. Cali Sun Says:

Big_Seth Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 5:11 pm
    Cali Sun Says:

Big_Seth Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 5:06 pm

I would put Ye above Dre

*blank stare*

lol

Saying that if you stop making music you’re gonna get passed up is totally off. Stevie Wonder hasn’t made new music in quite some time and he’s still >>>>>> 90% of artists alive.

No shots…

105. Eastern_Digital Says:

And u dont think dre did this to scott storch

yea and mell man too but he still actually touches the boards tho.

for press photos, yeah.

106. esquire Says:

dre has surrounded himself with busters and let talent slip…i understand why he bet on 50, but this shit has gotten out of hand. producers should be open to work with everyone. bishop lamont doesn’t have enough crossover appeal to equal big numbers for dre and i don’t want to hear 50 on shit except comedy skits

107. kevfresco Says:

Yeah, I know you just ripped the packaging off your CD
    If you like me you readin the credits right now….see hova

*dead*

back when he said that it was bad but not like now. ‘producers’ need dayglo to be relevant nowadays.

108. kevfresco Says:

for press photos, yeah.

we talkin bout a man that went from ruthless, to deathrow, to interscope partner. thas a WHOLE LOTTA press photos then my dude.

109. Ballatician Says:

You’re supposed to go check out all the classic shit he did while Kanye was in diapers.

110. Richie Says:

This is produced by Hi-Tek.

111. Jay Clash Says:

The sample Hi-Tek used for the “Coming Back” song by T.I. is “Got to be There” by the Lovelites