Kanye West feat. T-Pain – Flight School (No Tags)

Rapper/producer T-Pain (L) and rapper Kanye West accept the Best Collaboration award onstage during the 2008 BET Awards held at the Shrine Auditorium on June 24, 2008 in Los Angeles, California.

I think we proved our point… Be glad we didn’t tag Walking On The Moon.

Kanye West ft. T-Pain – Flight School (Tagless) (Produced by Arrowstar)

NMC. Splash. Show some respect.

I don’t want MC Stab N Kill sending me his exclusive remix.
Shake

142 Responses to “Kanye West feat. T-Pain – Flight School (No Tags)”

1. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

the cool

2. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

*thanks Allah*

3. Dre Says:

Don’t send us your tacked on verses. PLEASE.

4. nation Says:

>> *thanks Allah*

check the last post haji

5. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

*nate for president*

6. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

Yung Ho Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 5:37 pm
    Dre the producer/beatmaker/or whatever else you want to call him is THE GOAT ….. everybody else is battling for 2nd place(c)MJ in his Prime

^^Y^

Did diddy have a hand in producing one of the greatest m.c of our time in biggie?

Did diddy have a hand in producing one of the greatest hip hop groups in our time the lox?

Did diddy have a hand in producing one of the greatest r&b singers in mary j blige of our time?

Did diddy have a hand in producing one of the greatest r&b groups of all time in jodeci?

7. Legend Says:

LET THE BEAT RIDE OUT!!

8. nation Says:

that’s irrelevant, Dre’s the president, i’m the underboss

es signs off like ZOCTOR ZRE

9. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

Dre Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 5:37 pm
    Don’t send us your tacked on verses. PLEASE.

mickey factz where u at

cory gunz! what’s good. gives us a gadzoinks verse

10. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

Not to mention dr. dre beats on kingdome come, were the worst beats of all time that jay had

11. Big_Seth Says:

Yung Ho Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 5:28 pm

in no way shape or form is Diddy > Dre

Heavy co-sign, but I don’t think Dre is the best anymore. He’s a legend who has a solid career, but he has let himself become almost irrelevant way before his time. He should be making music that breaks the charts still, but is not for some reason.

12. Eastern_Digital Says:

it’s not like ali or dre were the MJs of their team. they were like BJ armstrong.

*wears Bandidos gear in a Hells Angels club*

13. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

nation Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 5:41 pm
    that’s irrelevant, Dre’s the president, i’m the underboss

es signs off like ZOCTOR ZRE

Eskay is like Jerry Heller…….u 2 do the work and eskay gets paid

14. JerzindaBuilding Says:

Dre: “I’m sure we would have gotten 10x as many whiny complaints if we tagged Walking On The Moon.”

Um no. “Walking On The Moon” is one of the gayest songs I’ve ever heard. And only people who are gay would like it that much imo (no offense to gays). This track is way better, its at least cool mood music, and the tags were annoying. I didn’t complain then and I won’t now. Thanks on both counts.

15. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

I think we proved our point…

what point? bunch of bloggers with delusions of grandeur. we laughin at yall laptop gangstas lol

16. kevfresco Says:

I Care, and that’s all that really matters to me. Keep it up. You’re one of “them” makin’ hip hop music “disposable”….

sorry if ya offended…but hip hop is disposable. very few w/in it are responsible.

17. Yung Ho Says:

*listens for the 1st time*

18. Yung Ho Says:

*listens to Pacific Division*

19. A tribe called quest Says:

Dead@laptop gangstas

20. Legend Says:

>> Don’t send us your tacked on verses. PLEASE.

only like 3 people can get a pass

NMC presents…..

The Blogfather.

‘this e-thing of ours.’

posting soon.

26. Tweezy Says:

What’s all the hype with Cudi, I do not see it

>>i seen pics of some of these rap bloggers and on the low half of them look like turtle from entourage.

don’t make me expose you to those that don’t know you.

28. Yung Ho Says:

don’t make me expose you to those that don’t know you.

^^^^^^^
    wtf!!

On the low but not too low… I am pretty fly for a white guy(c)Whomever said I was a white guy that drops N-bombs on nah

29. Yung Ho Says:

Supra has yet to make a sneaker I have felt. my preforated chucks get love all across the racial globe, whites blacks and hispanics all show me love when I got them on. its like CHucks is the Obama of sneakers

30. anons Says:

What’s all the hype with Cudi, I do not see it

cosign i went back and listened to his mixtape and had to ask myself what exactly this guy’s talent is cos he kinda cant rap

sidenote: I know cats been saying this but real talk……So Far Gone is the best album i remember hearing in a VERY long time

31. Danielson Says:

eskay Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 5:59 pm

don’t make me expose you to those that don’t know you.

lol, warning shots fired.

safe for the tagless version yo.

32. kevfresco Says:

don’t make me expose you to those that don’t know you.

CHALLONGE!

33. Yung Ho Says:

Kev youre Screwball? yes QB group that had a nice little album

34. Yung Ho Says:

you like So Far Gone but dont like a kid Named CuDi? damn that is wierd

35. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

eskay Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 5:59 pm

don’t make me expose you to those that don’t know you.

*puts on Utah Jazz fitted, shaves goatee into moustache, curles eyelashes*

U MAD DOGGIE!

lol nah but let’s be real, has chea ever claimed to be anything other than a corporate lawyer who looks jewish? if you ever did expose me, i don’t think ur gonna surprise anyone.

36. A tribe called quest Says:

Fux you white or mex?

37. I hate my job Says:

ROTFL

*Yes officer Rawss,shot definitely fired….request backup*

38. kevfresco Says:

my preforated chucks get love.

you attract foot fetish freaks.

39. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 6:04 pm
    Fux you white or mex?

arab and latino, just like me [||]

40. anons Says:

CHALLONGE!

reference of the month

41. Yung Ho Says:

I am Kurd doggie first and foremost and then Mexic ….

42. Yung Ho Says:

my pops got bit by a fucking snake out in the wilderness training some Afghans and shit. He told me that some afgan was going to start sucking out the venom on gp. But it wasnt venomous. that shit had me dying

43. kevfresco Says:

Yung Ho Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 6:02 pm
    Kev youre Screwball? yes QB group that had a nice little album

nah fux…i help w/production for rawspillage but their management company also works w/screwball and ty nitty.

44. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

He told me that some afgan was going to start sucking out the venom on gp.

hey man those tribal muslims are mad hospitable, they’ll do shit like that to save a guest

45. SDP Says:

KANYE IS FUKIN BACK

46. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

@ kev as-sallamu alaikum

47. anons Says:

WHY is T.I rappin better for Dre than he has for himself in years???

48. kevfresco Says:

lemme guess…he got bit on his toe right?

49. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

SDP Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 6:09 pm
    KANYE IS FUKIN BACK

lol when is dude not running shit? maybe for the two weeks after tha carter III came out.

50. Yung Ho Says:

Word he told me they are straight 3rd world status and built tough like a motherfucker. He said US goes in there and will get their asses handed to them

51. Danielson Says:

Yung Ho Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 6:03 pm
    you like So Far Gone but dont like a kid Named CuDi? damn that is wierd

So Far Gone>A Kid Named Cudi

no contest.

52. Eastern_Digital Says:

them patent barney joints? i was thinkin about coppin, but i dont fux with patent leather like that.

53. kevfresco Says:

WALAIKUM AS SALAAM CHEA.

54. Yung Ho Says:

ya sir. I got all three and bought an extra pair of whites. I am so soo-woo with the reds

55. anons Says:

you like So Far Gone but dont like a kid Named CuDi? damn that is wierd

Why?? Cudi’s a hipster, his beats and vision are dope but his actual talent is mediocre at best (see MIA)

All other albums this year, all other albums from here on out, will have to compete with So Far Gone, imo

56. kevfresco Says:

@ fux.

the black patents was a smart move….

i seen the red ones…the shine give it that bozo the clown look.

57. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

actual talent is mediocre at best

no no no no no no NO.

cudi = mad talented

58. SDP Says:

# Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 6:11 pm

SDP Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 6:09 pm
    KANYE IS FUKIN BACK

*friday the 13th*

59. D_Block_4_life Says:

This song is actaully not bad.

60. Yung Ho Says:

of all the new spitters the only people that havent disappointed me have been PacDivision. They always lyrically spit with wit and candor

61. kevfresco Says:

oh fux you goy the red ones?!

typical cali purchase.

62. anons Says:

KANYE IS FUKIN BACK

cosizzle. niggaz dont want kanye to be the king cos he’s got a shag and wears colorful varsity jackets. but fact is fact and nobody is fuckin with Ye right now, nobody

63. kevfresco Says:

*got

64. SDP Says:

no chea i mean that college drop-out feel.,

dat raw n uncut not givin a fuck yeezy.

louis vuitton feathers…now dats some fly shit

65. kevfresco Says:

the cool kidz aint slouches either tho.

66. Yung Ho Says:

kevfresco Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 6:15 pm
    oh fux you goy the red ones?!

typical cali purchase.

ya for sure but when I wear them I dont wear anything else that is red. I dont like to matchy match.

67. SDP Says:

this is my 3rd fav song of 09 so far.

after new orleans maniac
    and

YEAHHH
    wow weezy f baby kills this one as usual. aint no human fuckin wit this nigga…might as well bring them aliens from jupiter..

yeahhh-lil wayne
    youtube.com/watch?v=DAiiDTlgZVs

68. Yung Ho Says:

youre the most splendid dick-rider ever, you go all out for weezy. no shots

69. A tribe called quest Says:

I’m listening to pac divs tape right now and nothing is wooing me, I’m half way in and its just starting to get good so we’ll see

70. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

i don’t fuck with supras, till i’m dead i will fuck with jordans, holla atcher boy

*brushes off my blue and yellow laney 5s – sheds a tear at the pure flyness, even with the snot-colored sole*

71. kevfresco Says:

but fact is fact and nobody is fuckin with Ye right now, nobody

me and my niggas was checkin for ye when he had that get well mixtape and i’m good mixtape plus every other mixtape leading up to CD.

to date…none of those dudes even bothered stealing 808s and HBs.

chea has just been getting on my nerves lately.

“I’m chea and I’m too cool for school”

74. SDP Says:

when you in the trunk do you quiver nigga
    cut the music up so we cant hear the nigga
    and then we burn the car with the nigga
    burn him so bad they cant tell if he is a nigga

and then “shout out to nas for helping me tap into my inner nigga” LOl

and nigger or not…we are ALL SINNERS NIGGA! – best fucking rapper alive. dwayne carter jr

75. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

youre the most splendid dick-rider

zomg *dead dead dead* i think my brother fux is the most hilarious blicka on earth, no danielle steele bromance novel

76. SDP Says:

thank u yung ho.

i take it with pride

77. Yung Ho Says:

Yo Chea I had those Laney v’s and I tossed them. I tossed or gave a away alot of kicks. I had the 4fours that were white and had some purple shiny shit came out like in 2000. I bet those would for atleast half a knot.

Eskay Elaborate

78. Yung Ho Says:

Yo Kev I had all those mixtapes too. I tried looking for one cuz it had Lauryn Hill on the hook of All Falls Down and that shit was official

79. D_Block_4_life Says:

i take it with pride
    whoa

80. kevfresco Says:

youre the most splendid dick-rider ever,

fux?

AYO!

u didn’t have to use splendid my dude.

81. Yung Ho Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 6:20 pm

which one the Sealed for Freshness? that is like 2 or 3yrs old, all of their new shit that has dropped has them going in and they have gotten much sharper swords(c)Wu Tang

82. anons Says:

to date…none of those dudes even bothered stealing 808s and HBs.

speeches only reaches those who already know about it – 3 stacks

83. SDP Says:

They Pay a Ton (Payton) like My first Name Is Walter Boy, Sweetness

who the fuck says that

84. D_Block_4_life Says:

danielle steele
    DEAD

Sandra Brown all in the face ass nigga

85. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

eskay Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 6:21 pm
    “I’m chea and I’m too cool for school”

LOL!

ok let’s go by the numbers, shall we?

chea:
    -NR commenter for over 2 years
    -supported the movement with no break
    -joined NING the night it dropped
    -joined twitter, second follow was eskay (after nate)

eskay:
    -constantly goes at the kid chea
    -threatens to “expose” him (lol)
    -ignores twitter direct messages, no matter how witty and handsome
    -refuses to follow the kid

hold up what’s wrong with this picture? lolol

86. Yung Ho Says:

u didn’t have to use splendid my dude.

but I did. Because SDP’s dick riding sensibility isnt aggy like 2x or the other Nah 50’s rideordie’rs, he rides the dick happily.

87. SDP Says:

# kevfresco Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 6:25 pm

youre the most splendid dick-rider ever,

fux?

AYO!

u didn’t have to use splendid my dude.

yes he did. it specifies the image

88. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

*posts from the persp of eskay*

yo chea ur boyfriend lupe just called

*rolls joint, chugs stella artois, gets angry at life*

89. SDP Says:

# Yung Ho Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 6:26 pm

u didn’t have to use splendid my dude.

tell em my nigga.

90. kevfresco Says:

SDP Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 6:22 pm
    thank u yung ho.

i take it with pride

i rescind my ayo fux….he is.

91. Yung Ho Says:

-ignores twitter direct messages, no matter how witty and handsome

*dies* *vanishes* *leaves nothing behind*

92. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

@fux it’s a good trait when u don’t get so attached to shit that u can’t give it away, proves that material possessions ain’t shit to u *daps*

93. D_Block_4_life Says:

-ignores twitter direct messages, no matter how witty and handsome
    -refuses to follow the kid
    lmao

94. Danielson Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 6:24 pm
    i take it with pride
    whoa

think you meant… *gets ready to say it for the first time* AYO!

95. Eastern_Digital Says:

n/h & DEADER THAN DEAD

>>Eskay Elaborate

lol, forget it. chea is still Top 10, but he’s a dick. but then you kinda have to be a dick to be Top 10, so therein lies the conundrum.

97. anons Says:

u didn’t have to use splendid my dude.

tell em my nigga.

*temporarily puts Nah Right badge in pocket*

98. kevfresco Says:

-ignores twitter direct messages, no matter how witty and handsome
    -refuses to follow the kid

*dead*

bromance expose’

99. Yung Ho Says:

proves that material possessions ain’t shit to u

I wouldnt go that far my dude, lmao

100. A tribe called quest Says:

*Dies crying*@ignores direct messages no matter how witty and handsome they are

101. Yung Ho Says:

^^^^^^
    You Have to have disagreements and arguments what kind of friend co-signs everything

102. anons Says:

repost:

youtube.com/watch?v=og3tN7P6oKI&feature=related

ill. “not many girls can ride the pole, you know what i’m saying.”

103. Yung Ho Says:

Yo Eskay post that track I sent you. These dudes got a movement in Diego. My Homie said he moved a thousand units in a month and has been performing on the west coast opening for people.

ganstarap.blogspot.com … has even bootlegged their album

104. kevfresco Says:

but then you kinda have to be a dick to be Top.

gay love policy makin nigga.

105. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

Yung Ho Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 6:32 pm

^^^^^^

i’m saying tho, i can’t be surrounded by yes-men, shit’s disgusting. look at r kelly, that’s what happens when all u do is keep people that adore u and agree with u around u. i got homies that’s raging zionists, conservatives, etc. but if they’re good people you learn to grasp other concepts ((c) ty) even if u still disagree

106. D_Block_4_life Says:

Yo Eskay post that track I sent you
    When i first read this, i thought it was a ty joke.

Yo i have to be top 15, just saying.

107. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

ok wifey’s about to pick me up so we can grab dinner, peace out yall

108. SDP Says:

Lil Wayne

109. nation Says:

how did i miss this conversation

110. Yung Ho Says:

Dblock am saying I wouldnt co-sign if it was wack basura plus they got Diego Legend DAMU on it, he is greater than Jayo Felony aka too Sexy for his hood via DefJam 1998

111. nation Says:

>> ok wifey’s about to pick me up so we can grab dinner, peace out yall

fuck…

112. Yung Ho Says:

peace Chea

113. Yung Ho Says:

i dont really like this song too much, it might grow on me though

114. A tribe called quest Says:

Yo I have to be top 100

115. D_Block_4_life Says:

I wasn’t trying to play your man, i meant a “Ty Bigs” joke….either way link something you highly co-sign, i’ll give you my brutally honest opinion.

Yo i have to be top 15, just saying.

^I don’t even know what the fuck that means but it was funny as hell when I read it.

117. D_Block_4_life Says:

Yo I have to be top 100
    Top 80 at least.

118. SDP Says:

this song is the theme music to my life.

u obviously need some swag to enjoy this.

*charles hamilton deletes song off his computer*

119. Yung Ho Says:

if a girl puts you in their top5 fucks it may be a compliment or ether

120. D_Block_4_life Says:

LOL, nah eskay said Chea was top 10 and i said i had to be in the 15 commentors.

121. D_Block_4_life Says:

it was funny as hell when I read it.
    ^^6
    Hold up…holldd up…you was just tryna play me right now?

122. SDP Says:

i am top 1.

think about that..

123. Yung Ho Says:

zshare.net/audio/558477995b741f25/

^^^^^^^^

here it is WestCoast type feel to it

124. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

man t-pain’s hats are on the same level as Aretha’s at the inaguration……fucked up…t-pain is the modern day jiggaboo

125. JDS Says:

LF: i dont watch Entourage… did i lose?

i always saw it as a man’s answer to Sex and the City *poz*, so i never got into it.

126. D_Block_4_life Says:

here it is WestCoast type feel to it
    It’s kool.

127. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

JDS Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 6:46 pm
    LF: i dont watch Entourage… did i lose?

^^^^^^^^
    not in my opinion my girl was buggin me about it so we watched the shit on in demand and I feel like I lost for watching it……those crakkkas are crazy though

128. kevfresco Says:

let t-pain take you to flight school and yall can all jump out the window w/ron browz along w/them songs. no parachute.

129. Yung Ho Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 6:47 pm
    here it is WestCoast type feel to it
    It’s kool.

the first dude was my dude from around the way. They wanted me to manage them but I didnt have the time or energy to do it.

130. A tribe called quest Says:

Entourage is one of the best shows on tv.

131. kevfresco Says:

uhhm….negative.

132. Yung Ho Says:

^^^^^

I watch it and I dont think its anything special but then again I still tune in to it.

# D_Block_4_life Says:
    February 23rd, 2009 at 6:42 pm

it was funny as hell when I read it.
    ^^6
    Hold up…holldd up…you was just tryna play me right now?

^LOL! Nah, I just really didn’t know WTF you was talkin’ bout. Put the hammer down.

Entourage >

135. Danielson Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

February 23rd, 2009 at 6:49 pm
    Entourage is one of the best shows on tv.

Scrubs>Wonder Years>Prison Break>Entourage>House

136. D_Block_4_life Says:

lol, im good son, im good..

137. Johnny Cadelco Says:

this song is FIRE.

138. RZD Says:

Fuck NMC

139. Matt Says:

this is GLCs song… the fact that someone leaked it without him and then tagged it as Ye’s song is bullshit… let GL live

140. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: GLC & Kanye Work On “Money, Hoes, Cars, Clothes” Says:

[…] Kanye West feat. T-Pain – Flight School (No Tags) | T-Pain & Kanye West – Flight […]

141. Nah Right » Blog Archive » GLC ft. Kanye West & T-Pain - Flight School Says:

[…] Flight School (No Tags/No GLC) | Flight School (NMC Tags/No GLC) | Flight School […]

142. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: GLC Interview w/ Jessie Maguire Says:

[…] up after it leaked last year, the “Flight School” leak without his verse on it (NMC is sorry), and lists tracknames and featured guests on his Life, Love & Loyalty […]