T.I. feat. Kobe – I Am Hip-Hop

tigrammyjay

T.I. feat. Kobe – I Am Hip-Hop (DJ Prestige Tags)

UPDATE: Kobe is in the artist in beginning of the song. He was featured on Jim Jones’ Love Me No More & Crooked I’s Circle Gang Anthem.

Props to DJ Prestige Worldwide.

BONUS: T.I. – Shit Popped Off (No Tags)

135 Responses to “T.I. feat. Kobe – I Am Hip-Hop”

1. Dre Says:

And another one.

2. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Paper Trail was one of the very dopest LP’s of 08′ and if you think about it he had the biggest records as well. He almost achieved what it took Wayne 3 years to do in 4 months. Just saying no hate.

3. the real truth Says:

*Daps Dre*

Thats watsup…what is this off of (none)?

4. D_Block_4_Life Says:

*says he going to listen to “Dead & Gone” but doesn’t*

5. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 4:42 pm

How can you say no hate after that lol?
    “He almost achieved what it took Wayne 3 years to do in 4 months.”
    And what was that?

6. Dre Says:

# the real truth Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 4:42 pm e

*Daps Dre*

Thats watsup…what is this off of (none)?

___________________________________

Another Detox reference track.

7. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

KILLA!

8. the real truth Says:

T.I was established already kinda…KING was a big album

9. PHENOMENON Says:

# Rockabye Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 4:03 pm

Grey Album > Jaydiohead > Viva La Hova > O-Jaysis

Right?

The Grey Album > Viva La Hova > Ojaysis > Jaydiohead

Jaydiohead should have been better. Wheres Cookin’ Soul when you need them??

10. BabyDoll Says:

funny pic

11. the real truth Says:

Jaydiohead should have been better. Wheres Cookin’ Soul when you need them??

forreal…not gonna front tht Curtis I Love The 90’s Was Crack

12. rex hussla Says:

ayooooooooooooooooooo wtf is TI and Kanye lookin’ at?!?!?!

13. shemesh Says:

ive been smokin them pre-rolled blunts lately.

why fuck with the hassle if you dont need to

14. D_Block_4_Life Says:

And what was that?
    How is that hate? I liked Tha Carter 3, i just happened to realize that Wayne build hype for C3 for 3 years and T.I. had bigger records and TI’s on the cusp (no) of 2 mill. Just observation, i’m not a Wayne hater.

15. Beezy Says:

ive been smokin them pre-rolled blunts lately.

^WTF?

16. spanish jay Says:

tim thomas was just traded 7 times this past hours and is now on fat joe’s rucker team

17. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

Fuck money. I’m bout to start pullin’ out my credit score on these heffas.

ok death lolololol billz is always on some other shit

btw yeezy’s mullet grew on me – i see the flyness now.

18. Big_Seth Says:

Since T.I is writing Dre tracks does that mean Detox will probably be dope?

I think its a good thing. I mean he could def do worse. Though I haven’t heard this or topless.

19. Rockabye Says:

That Cool Kids song is my jam. Sweet beat.

20. PHENOMENON Says:

# shemesh Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 4:45 pm

ive been smokin them pre-rolled blunts lately.

why fuck with the hassle if you dont need to

^ ^
    Now that’s what I call customer service.

21. M.Tyson Says:

that pic looks suspect…..Tips music has never moved me i dont get it….i can understand people liking wayne shit…Urban Legend was a nice cd but i havent even bother to listen to Paper Trail

22. shemesh Says:

ive been smokin them pre-rolled blunts lately.

^WTF?

^^you know…them shits that come in a tube and you just have to stuff the dro in

23. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

shemesh Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 4:45 pm
    ive been smokin them pre-rolled blunts lately.

why fuck with the hassle if you dont need to

I can’t trust no shit like that. I need to twist my own spliff. The ritual is part of the experience lol.

24. Mark Twain Fame Says:

I F5 the page and bam at the top the banner says “Freaky Button” with some f’d up weird lookin white guy…wtf?!

25. the real truth Says:

yeezy’s mullet grew on me – i see the flyness now.

Ayo…What is fly about a wannabe black Billy Ray Cyrus…im still not seein the Freshness of the Fro-Mullet (no)

26. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

yeezy’s maybach music jump-off was fiya

“BENZES. what else? LEXUS.”

all that awstin, lawftin, all that shit – dope. kanye will still shit on a nicca lyrically.

27. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Big_Seth Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 4:47 pm
    Since T.I is writing Dre tracks does that mean Detox will probably be dope?

But I doubt any of the songs that leaked will make the album

28. Big_Seth Says:

# Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:
    btw yeezy’s mullet grew on me – i see the flyness now.

I think Yeezy is dope & fly for the most part… But I can’t co-sign the mullet. Just me. Its a good thing I don’t really care what he looks like as long as the music stays dope.

29. PHENOMENON Says:

Since T.I is writing Dre tracks does that mean Detox will probably be dope?

^ ^
    Could that mean that “Detox” isn’t authentic??

30. Rockabye Says:

Since T.I is writing Dre tracks does that mean Detox will probably be dope?

Had this convo with Rizoh on Twitter yesterday. Basically, I think T.I. does lifestyle music in the vein of the West better than anyone out right now. So I’m cool with it.

31. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# Beezy Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 4:42 pm

Them shits is huge in the Chi….ask for a dutch there and you get the *blank stare*

another thing the bay and the chi have in common… I know a few dudes who say they fuck with the bay cuz it reminds them of the Go

32. the real truth Says:

Ive said this b4 on Nah…i think Detox is gonna be trash for the simple fact that there’s no possible way it could live up to expectations

33. PHENOMENON Says:

I always thought the mullet was cool.

I never understood why people were ragging on him about it.

34. Big_Seth Says:

@ Amp. I was gonna say that these are probably throw away tracks too, but left it out.

lol.

35. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

the real truth Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 4:51 pm

(c) guns n roses, chinese democracy

my credit score > yours

and i’m black.

37. D_Block_4_Life Says:

SMFH….this is the corny aspect of hip hop…did you really just tye this? ..wow.

38. M.Tyson Says:

Since T.I is writing Dre tracks does that mean Detox will probably be dope?
    ————————————————
    *Blank Stare*

So if Tips isnt writing for Dre “Detox” isnt going to be dope?

# eskay Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 4:50 pm

my credit score > yours

and i’m black.

^So is my President, but I bet your score aint fuckin’ with mine.

40. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# PHENOMENON Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 4:52 pm

I always thought the mullet was cool.

I never understood why people were ragging on him about it.

exactly. cant hate a dude doing something different.

41. Big_Seth Says:

# PHENOMENON Says:

Could that mean that “Detox” isn’t authentic??

Why not. Dre has never written his own lyrics.

Its not a secret. Although I think using ghost writers is wack. Dre is the exception

Beezy

Oh shit, you’re right.

articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Banking/YourCreditRating/PerfectCreditYouDontNeedIt.aspx

Word though? If that’s the case…

*plays 50’s “I Get It In”*

43. Shanti Says:

# M.Tyson Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 4:48 pm

i havent even bother to listen to Paper Trail

^^shame on you.

oh and shit popped off is >>>> as far as club songs go. fa sho.

*downloads this track*

and i’m out.

44. Yung Ho Says:

I am meeting up with the chick who wants to hang out with me and my friends and I am not going to fuck her, do I need a NO HOMO?

I feel so damn good today, ankle bracelet wrapped around my leg(c)Ghostface

45. PHENOMENON Says:

# eskay Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 4:52 pm

my credit score > yours

and i’m black.

^ ^
    Idk, mine is pretty up there.

I think it’s 801. According to my housing association at least.

>>So is my President, but I bet your score aint fuckin’ with mine.

nah, maybe not, but I just checked it earlier and it was pretty hefty.

^check your shit anytime as often as you want.

47. BabyDoll Says:

Shanti Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 4:54 pm
    # M.Tyson Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 4:48 pm

i havent even bother to listen to Paper Trail

^^shame on you.

oh and shit popped off is >>>> as far as club songs go. fa sho.

*downloads this track*

and i’m out.

^*dies @ TI still bringing ShanTI out of lurk mode*

Not sayin’ it’s poppin’, but it’s hard to explain that to a bunch of fuckin’ 90’s babies.

49. wavy is a cliche Says:

oregon trail > paper trail

50. Big_Seth Says:

# M.Tyson Says:
    So if Tips isnt writing for Dre “Detox” isnt going to be dope?

Never said that.

Step your reply game up.

I just mean its a decent choice. He could get better & he could get worse, but TI writes hits.

51. Shanti Says:

^check your shit anytime as often as you want.

^^oooh thanks…

*dies* @ ShanTI

That girl (c) Maxi Priest

>>If people pay attention, Kanye’s recent hair/attire is a tribute to the 80’s: mullets/shags, bow ties, high-water tuxes.

^^basically

# wavy is a cliche Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 4:56 pm

oregon trail > paper trail

^No doubt. Oregon Trail will have way more fond memories in my mind than Paper Trail ever will.

55. M.Tyson Says:

# M.Tyson Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 4:48 pm

i havent even bother to listen to Paper Trail

^^shame on you.
    ———————————————————————————–
    has Tips ever delivered a Classic album in his career.. bamma classic like ‘KING” Urban Legend arent valid

Paper Trail was dope. (c) Shanti

57. the real truth Says:

(c) guns n roses, chinese democracy

^exactly

58. Yung Ho Says:

ok no homo but the other day I cuffed my levi’s up high water ish and rocked my low top chucks no socks and a polo and I was showing some ankle. I just be doing shit I think looks cool on me and I think stumbled upon a male capri ……no shots at Joe88

59. Big_Seth Says:

# D. Billz Says:

I think some 80s shit is fly (high tops) but I can’t say the mullet is.

I think celebrities can get away with stuff that non-celebs can’t. I don’t hate on Ye for it(though its not cool to me), but if I saw a nigga at the mall like that…

He will get clowned.

60. Yung Ho Says:

MTyson been known around these parts for saying the dumbest shit in a naive only 22years old and hasnt been around that long to decipher dope from wack

# eskay Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 4:55 pm

>>So is my President, but I bet your score aint fuckin’ with mine.

nah, maybe not, but I just checked it earlier and it was pretty hefty.

creditkarma.com

^check your shit anytime as often as you want.

^Good looks on that site. I just opened it up in another tab so that I won’t forget to check it when I get back home tomorrow. I signed up for the Chase joint (no nahgger). Not only does it show your current score through all 3 credit companies, but it warns of anything that pops up on your credit via email alert. Recent purchases, shit you sign up for, etc.

62. Big_Seth Says:

Yung Ho Says:

THis nigga is wild. LMAO.

63. spanish jay Says:

J. Peterman = dr. dre

kramer = snoop, ti eminem

of course Detox is gonna suck. but even if it doesn’t, everybody will say it does because hardly anybody likes anything anymore because you’ve all been spoiled by the digital age.

65. Shanti Says:

# eskay Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 4:58 pm

Paper Trail was dope. (c) Shanti

^^thank you. niggas love throwing around “bamma” like it really helps your argument. ad hominem ass mofos. anyway paper trail is classic imo. urban legend and king (although king was a pretty good album) not so much.

>>I signed up for the Chase joint (no nahgger). Not only does it show your current score through all 3 credit companies, but it warns of anything that pops up on your credit via email alert. Recent purchases, shit you sign up for, etc.

how much does it cost.

67. Yung Ho Says:

creditkarma.com

is this site real or some hoopty shit?

68. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Trap Music is the closest thing to a classic in Tip’s catalog IMO

70. Big_Seth Says:

# Yung Ho Says:

only 22years old and hasnt been around that long to decipher dope from wack

good thing I’m 23. lol

71. the real truth Says:

SMFH….this is the corny aspect of hip hop…did you really just tye this? ..wow.

The corny aspect of hip-hop?…its an album Dre has been working on for what…9-10 years now…been in XXL most anticipated albums of (blank year) god knows how many times and you think its gonna automatically be a “hit” or “classic”…SMH @ your logic…all im sayin is that it doesnt seem likely it will live up to expectations…at least mine considering the fact i own 2001 and The Chronic

# Big_Seth Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 4:59 pm

# D. Billz Says:

I think some 80s shit is fly (high tops) but I can’t say the mullet is.

He will get clowned.

^I figgadeal you, but that’s the case with anything. You know how many homo thugs was walkin’ around with those GUnit beaters? But being that he’s an artist (with the emphasis on “art”), it’s dope to see HIM do that. Plus I’m an 80’s stan. But most of your trends/styles should be left to the celebs anyway. Most of it is just them tryin’ to sell their brand, image, or idea. Follow at your own risk.

73. Yung Ho Says:

how much does it cost.

word I tried to get this personal loan and I got denied a niggas credit is like damn nigh 800. I was peeved but I guess just giving out money isnt in anymore. They wanted to put one of my rides up. I wasnt with that at all. N

74. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Big_Seth Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 5:03 pm

# Yung Ho Says:

only 22years old and hasnt been around that long to decipher dope from wack

good thing I’m 23. lol

lol yeah same here…24.

75. wavy is a cliche Says:

yo esko is that site legit?
    i dont know bout handin my ss out

Is Shanti still here? I just scrolled up and read that. I didn’t get a chance to call her a bamma before she left.

77. spanish jay Says:

^check your shit anytime as often as you want.

###

mint.com can track all your finical accounts for your dummies with more than 2 o’s in your accounts

78. Shanti Says:

ok i gotta get the hell on for real this time. i dont even know 75% of the folks on here anymore but peace regardless. hi-fives es, billz, babydoll, dblock, dre.

79. Big_Seth Says:

Trap Music is the closest thing to a classic in Tip’s catalog IMO

I used to think so, but looking back… I think Urban Legend was doper.
    It stood the test of time better & hopefully will keep doing so.

80. the real truth Says:

Good point…but we didnt land on oversaturation, oversaturation landed on us (no homo)

>>is this site real or some hoopty shit?

its legit.

82. Yung Ho Says:

23 is the age you should quit hating and start participating and listening not just skimming. Well you should do that regardless but it takes a while for some. I been participating since I was sperm but Ive been fly since being in the FaLlopians fast lane far left

83. Shanti Says:

*stops hi-five in mid air*

*turns hand around*

*gives billz the finger*

*ducks brick*

# eskay Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 5:02 pm

how much does it cost.

^It’s a couple dollars a month. I don’t know if the rates have changed since I’ve been signed up. But it’s definitely worth it. Somebody signed up for a Walmart card in my name last year and I got it straightened out. I seen it pop up on Chase and I got it handled immediately.

85. Shanti Says:

oh shit. CRAZYBABY!!!

haha. ok, ok, ok i’m gone.

>>Plus I’m an 80’s stan

word, me too. and the 70’s. I can always appreciate retro shit, but I agree it ain’t for everybody to be walking around in everyday.

87. BabyDoll Says:

*daps ShanTI and leaves my damn self* PEACE!

# Shanti Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 5:06 pm

*stops hi-five in mid air*

*turns hand around*

*gives billz the finger*

*ducks brick*

^ *leg drops her while she ducks*

*tosses brick through windshield*

Peace

89. Yung Ho Says:

didnt shanti get her shit hacked by KingML or some shit and then he started posting some lovely pictures of her cakes?

90. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Shanti Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 5:07 pm
    oh shit. CRAZYBABY!!!

haha. ok, ok, ok i’m gone.

(HOPS outa Jeep)

*does Swagger Like Puff Dance*

(hops back in Jeep) …(runs over cat)

91. Yung Ho Says:

to be walking around in everyday.
    ^^^^^
    word to the retro kids but I was on my skateboard with a boombox like 2summers ago on the weekends getting my ‘kid’ on

92. the real truth Says:

Yo its gonna be weird as hell in like 5-10 years when ppl are are rockin early 90’s gear (even though maybe some still do)

You ever wanna break a chick down physically while play-fightin’? Hit her square in the thigh. I’ve been scolded many of times for that.

that site only gives you your score though, not your reports.

95. Yung Ho Says:

ohhhhhhhhhh shit *raps like Jimmy Valentime*

# Yung Ho Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 5:08 pm

^I don’t think I woulda missed that. But he did SummerJam Hootie though.

Upland-gate.

97. D_Block_4_Life Says:

This i say this? But the predisposition of saying something is going to wack because it doesn’t live up to expectations is corny. If it sounds good then it sounds good, i’m not gonna say it doesn’t sound good because it was supposed to be better….SMh @ your logic.

98. wavy is a cliche Says:

>son i thought u lived in sd? how u know bout those clown niggas all the way out there?

99. Mark Twain Fame Says:

damn Im bored.

100. Yung Ho Says:

i hid behind coporate firewall when KingML was around that nigga was GEEK STATUS/HIP-HOP FAN = Deadly Ether

101. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Yo, what would be considered a “good” credit score

102. Yung Ho Says:

^^^^^
    Nigga I been had Broadband since like 1-9-9-9 ……. no common and talib

103. Yung Ho Says:

Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 5:11 pm
    Yo, what would be considered a “good” credit score

700 ish

104. Venom (www.mamasmule.com) Says:

Dre must’ve put a price on DJ Prestige’s head for leaking all these tracks!!!

105. Woodrow The Basehead Says:

This post wrong way round – should read…

“HIP HOP – I AM A TI”

# Geronimo P aka Chase Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 5:11 pm

Yo, what would be considered a “good” credit score

^Good question. Depends on what you’re signing up for (i.e. house, car, phones, etc).

From what I hear, the general consensus is usually 650+.

107. Yung Ho Says:

I got a card with a 20k limit …. but I want something more brolic than that

I’m tryin’ to wait to take this last dump before I start gettin’ ready. I hate havin’ to take a shit after I just got out the shower.

109. D_Block_4_Life Says:

of course Detox is gonna suck
    Emphatic no-sizzle.

110. Woodrow The Basehead Says:

This post wrong way round – should read…

“HIP HOP – I AM A TI”

(NO LYOR COHEN)

# Yung Ho Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 5:14 pm

I got a card with a 20k limit …. but I want something more brolic than that

^Fuck you tryin’ to buy, a yacht?

112. Big_Seth Says:

I agree it ain’t for everybody to be walking around in everyday.

Thats the thing about hipsters. They rock styles not thinking they will feel stupid when it aint cool anymore, but they spent a grand on a sequined blazer. lol.

Ye rocks that shit to entertain & perform. Don’t follow him too closely.
    You see all those candid shots of him he got on a hoody & jays.

113. D_Block_4_Life Says:

But if i would of said this you would of blank stared me. Great.

114. Yung Ho Says:

I hate havin’ to take a shit after I just got out the shower.
    ^^^^^^

115. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

lmao

what’s the over/under on how many times a week that Billz mentions his bowel movements on nah

116. Yung Ho Says:

^Fuck you tryin’ to buy, a yacht?

nah I want something so when shit hits the fan I will max all my shit out and diddybop to mexico for life

117. the real truth Says:

You do realize that basing an album off expectations is basically what HH has been doing forever..if thats how u feel then thats how u feel but your wrong, You make it sound like youve neva anticipated an album b4, and then when you heard it it wasnt as good as you expected..its the same difference jus when an album was suppose to drop years ago, doesnt, and some joints off it leak and theyre “ehhhhh” its just an obvious point to make

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 5:15 pm

But if i would of said this you would of blank stared me. Great.

^ME? Hellz nah. I have legendary Shit Stories in NR archives. If anything I woulda cosigned because I can relate.

119. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 5:14 pm

co-sign!!!

I have taken a shower, then dropped a duce, then got right back in the shower

120. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Of course this has happened but the difference is i won’t render it trash just because it didn’t live up to the hype. A song or album can be good and not have lived up to the expectations.

121. wavy is a cliche Says:

I have taken a shower, then dropped a duce, then got right back in the shower

>no sign
    droppin a deuce still being soaked (ll) from shower is not whats hot in the skreets

I got a Black Card but I prefer the term African-American Express.

123. wavy is a cliche Says:

I got a Black Card but I prefer the term African-American Express.

>GTFOH

124. Venom (www.mamasmule.com) Says:

Ye rocks that shit to entertain & perform. Don’t follow him too closely.
    You see all those candid shots of him he got on a hoody & jays.

TRUE!!

>>ayooooo but Co-sign ….. I like taking a squat and then showering and using my high powered jawn flush out the anti-bodies

^far too detailed

126. M.Tyson Says:

of course Detox is gonna suck
    ——————————————————————————–
    by what standards?its not going to be as great as Illmatic/Low End/Chronic etc….?probably not but it will be the best album in the last 10 years so by that Detox will be a sucess

127. Mark Twain Fame Says:

*hides in shadows until 5…*

peace.

128. esquire Says:

D. Billz Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 5:03 pm
    # Big_Seth Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 4:59 pm

# D. Billz Says:

I think some 80s shit is fly (high tops) but I can’t say the mullet is.

He will get clowned.

co-sign. if you catch old clips of ye, this shit was inevitable. his singing would always pop up sporadically (spaceship, hey mama, guess who’s back, etc) and he used to talk about the 80s all the time. fuck it. i used to love that shit…teenage mutant ninja turtles, ghosbusters, and bobby brown >

129. Xenophon Says:

===========================
    Trap Music is the closest thing to a classic in Tip’s catalog IMO

I used to think so, but looking back… I think Urban Legend was doper.
    It stood the test of time better & hopefully will keep doing so.

^^^Trap MusiK was and is better than Urban Legend….Urban Legend had some cuts, but you had to dodge too many duds. Tip had tracks on Trap Musik that folk from the south just weren’t making, and even from the east for that matter…..

Trap Musik = bonafide classic…..come see about me if you don’t like it (c) the KIINNGGG, bitch

130. sean coonery Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 5:10 pm

# Yung Ho Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 5:08 pm

^I don’t think I woulda missed that. But he did SummerJam Hootie though.

Upland-gate.

^Dude posted my government name, address, phone number, location….SMH…

Some white hacker kid from Flatbush, BK…smh….

Wouldn’t be surprised if he did that to Shanti….

131. Nah Right » Blog Archive » T.I. ft. Kobe - This Is Detox (I Am Hip-Hop) (NoDJ) Says:

[…] is ~30 sec longer than the previous tagged version, with more of the hook by […]

132. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Rick Ross & Birdman ft. Busta Rhymes - Shittin on Them Says:

[…] Off the collabo album these two were supposed to be doing. I’m assuming this is coming out now because it has the same sample as the Detox reference Shit Popped Off. […]

133. Nah Right » Blog Archive » T.I. - Coming Back Says:

[…] another leak (this is the fourth) from rap’s Duke Nukem Forever: often declared either “the […]

134. Young Mass reveals another song from Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’ « HaterPlayer Says:

[…] T.I., Killer Mike, and Ludacris all seemed to give up on Detox ever dropping and then leaked their own reference tracks they had submitted to Dr. Dre. Well, here’s another one to add to the […]

135. Young Mass – Misery (Detox reference track) - EARMILK.com - Healthy Music Says:

[…] rap music this week and I stumbled upon this reference track for Dr. Dre’s Detox. Last year, T.I., Killer Mike, and Ludacris released tracks they’d all recorded and submitted to Dre as like […]