Rick Ross ft. Ball Greezy – Believe It

RickRoss2008BETAwards

Rick Ross feat. Ball Greezy – Believe It

Previously: Rick Ross ft. Avery Storm – On Top Of The World

65 Responses to “Rick Ross ft. Ball Greezy – Believe It”

1. Beezy Says:

Owwww!

2. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

thisis50.com > dc.state.fl.us

3. spanish jay Says:

there is a picture with officer ross and a chimp out there

4. shemesh Says:

BALL GREEZY

5. joffe jo Says:

ball greezy needs a pause after his name for real

6. the real truth Says:

What do you think Officer Ricky will change his name too after he loses the lawsuit?

7. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

rofl @ ball greezy

8. Beezy Says:

BRO = Weed removed from Blunt Roaches and then rolled. Only done when completely out of tree.

“Yo…you got some tree….nah, i had to bust down my roaches and smoke some bro.”

9. Bill Hu$tle Says:

Ball Greezy…now thats just too easy

10. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Real talk, Ross’ jacket look like they got a bootleg ass Dappa Don down in miami sewing clothes together on his daughters Fisher Price My First Sewing Machine

11. Big Homie Says:

Me too…Owwww

A message to all Surfers of wavycrocket.com DJ BIG MIKE HAS SERVICED STORES WITH THE QUARANTINE TAPES. WE HAVE RECIEVED OUR BOXES AND WULL BE MAILING THEM OUT THIS WEEKEND. DIGITAL DOWNLOADS WILL ARRIVE MONDAY LATEST! NOW GET READY FOR PD5! OOWWWEEE! Visit wavycrocket.com at: biggaveli.ning.com

12. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

my sis was getting married

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh congrats/mabruk/mubarak/mazel tov amazinggggggg

did she come out on a elephant [||]

south asian weddins is the bessssssssssssss

13. Big_Seth Says:

BALL GREEZY

Is it gay to DL this because he has a suspect rap name?

lol.

14. Big Homie Says:

AND WULL BE MAILING THEM OUT THIS WEEKEND.

^ Max B definitely sent that email out himself khi khi khi

15. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I wonder if hustle man @ St. Mark’s will have it…I dont want to go all the way uptown.
    Probably not, internetss always have it days before the calle

16. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Dapper Dan > Dappa Don

17. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

rawss got the retarded left arm going

semtex started a trend!

18. BabyDoll Says:

BabyDoll Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 4:13 pm
    This vendor that I was working with today has the firmest handshake ever…fucking death grip. I’m a FEMALE…sheesh!

19. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

signs a female MC to Chea Records from miami, name: PUSSY SLIMY

20. Bill Hu$tle Says:

Why dont they sell swishers on the east coast?? thats all us west coast ppl roll with

21. No_neva-eva Says:

I think Ball Greezy and Young Hot Rod should do diss tracks about how gay each others names are. wtf w these dudes.

22. pockets Says:

did she come out on a elephant [||]

^LOL nah, but it was actually pretty fun. i think i told u the dude is irish who converted to islam, so i met his whole irish family they were very nice peoples. right now they are vacaying at Jamaica so his cat is at my crib this whole week, this cat is hilarious he jumped on my textbook cuz he wanted me to pet him ||. if my hand is dangling dude sticks his head underneath it and forces a rub ||.

23. A tribe called quest Says:

Knicks tonight at 7:30 against the raptors at the garden with their new team. This will be a good first test.

24. pockets Says:

chea u read Jumm’a prayers or did the Yahudis forbid it

25. Beezy Says:

I’m a SHEMALE…feesh!

*switched*

26. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Shug Avery > Avery Storm

27. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

signs a female MC to Chea Records from miami, name: PUSSY SLIMY
    her mixtape can be called gooch sleazy

28. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

@ pock that’s dope, my sister is bout to marry a white convert too. mashallah.

29. Beezy Says:

no shots no shots

30. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

pockets Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 4:16 pm
    did she come out on a elephant [||]

^Even with the disclaimers, this story is gay as hell. But fucking hilarious

31. Mark Twain Fame Says:

GREEZY GYRO’S!

32. D_Block_4_Life Says:

this story is gay as hell. But fucking hilarious
    AYOOO nigga

33. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

pockets Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 4:17 pm
    chea u read Jumm’a prayers or did the Yahudis forbid it

almost every friday. we got a masjid here in the chi on state street right next to the foot locker. not far from the sears tower al-hamdulilah

34. Mark Twain Fame Says:

i don’t have the energy to scroll up because it’s friday and i never left the office b4 midnight this week and i’m on straight coffee and painkillers to stay awake but if ur going at mtf, kill urself, dude never hurt nobody and he’s the funniest dude on here. GYROS!

on dem grown GYROS!!!

#########################################

# eskay Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 4:08 pm

>>[ll] at me having feelings.

lmao but co-sign. feelings are for fruits.

but what if you like fruits, esp ripe clemintines…they so juicy.

35. Mark Twain Fame Says:

signs chick from MIA: Twat Spittah

>>I just got an e-mail from wavycrockett.com saying Quarantine Wave has hit the streets.

smh @ paying for mixtapes. we’ll have a rip later tonight or tomorrow.

37. Beezy Says:

smh @ paying for mixtapes. we’ll have a rip later tonight or tomorrow.

>i wouldnt pay for anyone except Max…and no you wont.

38. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

clemintines

ok i fux with clementines! peel comes off in one scrape and then the shits give u wings – i fucks with them little oranges. a few bucks for a whole box from the mexicans and i can annihilate that shit in two sittings.

39. Big_Seth Says:

# eskay Says:

smh @ paying for mixtapes. we’ll have a rip later tonight or tomorrow.

*Daps eskay despite the fact that it may be gay*

no homo.

40. BabyDoll Says:

Beezy Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 4:18 pm
    no shots no shots

^nah, nigga those was shots and I guaran-fucking-tee ya dun wannit wit me

41. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

Beezy Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 4:22 pm
    smh @ paying for mixtapes. we’ll have a rip later tonight or tomorrow.

>i wouldnt pay for anyone except Max…and no you wont.

oh shit! lololol max said don’t bootleg my shit nicca

42. Beezy Says:

^nah, nigga those was shots and I guaran-fucking-tee ya dun wannit wit me

>I would’ve done it to anyone, but fuck it…if its beef you want then we can handle this shit.

Throw ya hands.

43. Ty Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 4:18 pm
    Shug Avery > Avery Storm
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Avery Johnson>>>>>Shug Avery>>>>>Avery Storm

44. A tribe called quest Says:

If there isn’t a “(50 cent diss)” disclaimer on a rawse song, I’m not fucking with it.

Btw, once again it looks like features are what’s going to save rawse’s album

45. BabyDoll Says:

Beezy Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 4:24 pm
    ^nah, nigga those was shots and I guaran-fucking-tee ya dun wannit wit me

Throw ya hands.

^you can’t handle shit…but another niggas balls

46. Rockabye Says:

Ball Greezy = me never listening to this song.

Btw, once again it looks like features are what’s going to save rawse’s album

Nah, I’m DLing Maybach Musics #1-15 and not the album.

47. D_Block_4_Life Says:

LF: Whom ever said singer MIA was almost a dime should be psychologically evaluated and be given heavy med’s in an attempt to induce this person into a coma then subsequently pulling the plug, but that just me though.

48. Rockabye Says:

Got ’em in FL Wal-Marts, homes.

49. shemesh Says:

whatever happened to young hot rod lol

50. Andrew Barber Says:

Ball Greezy? Really?

51. Ron Says:

Well real talk, they both kinda primate looking. Fif is more chimpanzee-ish. It’s just ironic coming from Rick Ross, he’s definitely on the Evolution of man chart (in between the actual gorilla and Patrick Ewing). If you taught an ape to say “monkey….. it would come out as ” mung-key” (hint). *shrugs*

52. shemesh Says:

BALL GREEZY IS GOAT

BELIEVE IT

53. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

eskay Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 4:21 pm

smh @ paying for mixtapes. we’ll have a rip later tonight or tomorrow.

Ooooooowwwwwwwwww

54. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Hey Ron. NO HOMO.

55. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 4:22 pm

clemintines

bro-sign!

56. Beezy Says:

you can’t handle shit…but another niggas balls

^*yawn*

try harder.

57. A tribe called quest Says:

(Inbetween the actual gorrilla and patrick ewing)

*DEATH*

I just laughed out loud smh

58. wavy is a cliche Says:

noone buys em but swishers arent that hard to find on east coast

59. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# Rockabye Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 4:27 pm

Got ‘em in FL Wal-Marts, homes.

good lookin out. I shoulda been more specific. Y not in the DMV area

60. wavy is a cliche Says:

that quarantine tracklist has all signs of this shit being another classic

61. Rockabye Says:

She ain’t bad. She’s nowhere near a dime, though.

62. gforce Says:

everyone needs to stop clownin on Ball Greezy! maybe he got a grease problem!

63. mustafa Says:

I guess Ross said fuck it Ima do enough features to take everyone down with me
    If I fail the industry fails LOL
    that nigga go hard he said ima sell this deeper then rap shit to who ever will still by my story

C.O.? Who a C.O. ? Not me, I push bricks coca nigga !
    SMH LOL

64. QM Says:

BALL GREEZY! why was that ever a good idea?

65. lea Says:

# Geronimo P aka Chase Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 4:13 pm

its called Carol Mart(flea market) this dude swear he rocks Louis this and Gucci that, these things arent made in his size!