DJ Kay Slay Presents Uncle Murda – I Really Live It

Tio Murda’s Straight Stuntin Freestyle.

DJ Kay Slay Presents Uncle Murda – I Really Live It

Shouts to Uncle Murda for letting us premiere this.

Previously: Uncle Murda – Load Up Music

170 Responses to “DJ Kay Slay Presents Uncle Murda – I Really Live It”

1. sean coonery Says:

Did anybody check out this Alabama High School Brawl on WSHH…

It’s crazy…like WWE meets UFC…

2. BabyDoll Says:

DEJA VU on Nah right today?

3. Plug Says:

My chick is 5′10. I like when she wears heels. makes me feel like more of a boss when she is taller than me.

LF: I smash my chick twice a day, 7 days a week. dont know if thats good or bad but congradulate me non the less

4. Mark Twain Fame Says:

@ big Seth yeah co-sign and also I would straight up introduce my knuckles to a dude’s face if I saw him wearing them shitastic boots

also did I jsut see a comment with the name “mustafa”?…LMAO.

5. Yung Ho Says:

I really live it too

*wears jeans with all kinds of liquors logo’s on it*

6. Mark Twain Fame Says:

@ Plug thats good, very good for your relationship, stress, blood pressure, and a great workout…I heard people who have more regular sex live longer…

Im gonna live dammit live!

7. Prince Says:

Plug Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 3:20 pm

^ how long u been wit this chick

8. Bill Hu$tle Says:

do dudes still be on those race car jackets with m&m’s and other random ass snacks

9. Beezy Says:

Is today Unlce Murda Day?

*marks calendar*

10. Plug Says:

I got a not so close homie who has fallen on hard times(no recession) and the other day I saw him wearing his jeans with all the teams on them, I couldnt even clown him
    ———-
    LMFAO! The flee markets made them outdated real quick. no disrespect to ya homie.

11. Big_Seth Says:

I was talkin to this girl a couple years back & she had a friend with her. Well her friend’s man was gonna meet up with us. This nigga came through with Timbs & shorts in August. I could not stop laughin.

I mean timbs are cool, but with shorts?

12. Plug Says:

^ how long u been wit this chick
    ——-
    less than a year

13. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Beezy Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 3:22 pm

Is today Unlce Murda Day?

*marks calendar*

what about my damn calendar?!

14. Yung Ho Says:

The flee markets made them outdated real quick.
    ^^^^^
    shieeeeeeet the minute I saw Cam’s LET ME KNOW i knew that shit was wack. It became outdated the day they came to fruition.

15. Woodrow The Basehead Says:

“Look, see I always gotta go through this shit man…. y’all niggas are supposed to be Big Willies you actin’ a little silly – motherfucker!”

16. Big_Seth Says:

# Bill Hu$tle Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 3:22 pm

I’m not even a goon, but I would rob a nigga on GP if I saw that shit. LMAO.

17. Yung Ho Says:

big buff niggas can get away with rocking timbs with shorts…..

18. Prince Says:

Plug Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 3:23 pm
    ^ how long u been wit this chick
    ——-
    less than a year

^ sounds long enuff if u aint tired of the pussy yet u in good shape congrats

>>but of course u know 50 brings traffic to nahright, yet u hate the dude. it must make u mad that u hav to post 50 cents music to stay relevant

I definitely don’t have to ever post a Curtis song ever again in my life to stay relevant, but he does bring traffic. but they way you jump to his defense at even the slightest off comment about him is super homo. get off that man’s nuts, he doesn’t even know you’re alive.

20. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Big_Seth Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 3:23 pm

I mean timbs are cool, but with shorts?

yeah not a good look…thats like wearing shorts and a winter coat…which some of us Missourians do…SMH at us. But we have good reason, our weather and weather pattersn are fucked up!

21. Eastern_Digital Says:

I mean timbs are cool, but with shorts?

that looks mad stupid, but Timbs during an ass-kicking(nh) >>>>>>>

That’s the way you get Timberland’d up (c) Nasir

22. Big_Seth Says:

he doesn’t even know you’re alive.

ETHER.

23. Yung Ho Says:

my cousin came thru once with G-Unit Reeboks a few days after they came out and I clowned he tried to say i had the s.carter’s but I said look little homie these is a classic colorway inspired by some Gucci sneakers. he thought i lost for clowning him.

24. Big_Seth Says:

# Yung Ho Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 3:24 pm

big buff niggas can get away with rocking timbs with shorts…..

With a tank top by G-Unit clothing.

25. Plug Says:

I mean timbs are cool, but with shorts?
    ——
    I remember one day when Iceburg was in style, I had on some Girbrauds shorts, The raekwon signature Iceburg snoopy sweater, some boots and a nephertiti chain that came down to my belly button… and it was July. I was killin em! my boy clowns me to this day. but I got on so many breezoids. That sweater and chain was a babe magnet.

26. Yung Ho Says:

With a tank top by G-Unit clothing.

with the colorful straps?

27. Plug Says:

nhjic

28. Eastern_Digital Says:

btw: firstdgreemurda may just be the best blog ever. no shots.

29. Prince Says:

Yung Ho Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 3:24 pm
    big buff niggas can get away with rocking timbs with shorts…..

^ nah they get laughed at too jus hope they dont whip ya ass tho

30. moresickaMC Says:

# eskay Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 3:25 pm

31. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Yung Ho Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 3:27 pm

With a tank top by G-Unit clothing.

with the colorful straps?

naw with the camo straps…

32. Big_Seth Says:

# Yung Ho Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 3:27 pm

With a tank top by G-Unit clothing.

with the colorful straps?

Red, Black & White my nig…

33. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

autoblog.com/2009/02/20/jaguar-xfr-undercuts-german-rivals-with-80-000-starting-price/

34. wavy is a cliche Says:

big buff niggas can get away with rocking timbs with shorts…..

<word to the bar-tendaz (l)

35. Mark Twain Fame Says:

why so serious? (c) that crazy Joker fella

36. Eastern_Digital Says:

was there ever a rapper clothing line that was really dope?

37. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Plug Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 3:27 pm

I mean timbs are cool, but with shorts?
    ——

my big ass, I would passed out in that shit…so maybe I would hit on the female EMT or sumthin…lol.

38. wavy is a cliche Says:

fuck what yall heard those 1st s.dots that dropped were fire. i was tryna hunt those down a while back

39. Big Homie Says:

Hello

40. Big_Seth Says:

I saw this one big buff black dude with shorts, timbs & the G-Unit tank

this one was purple, but this nigga was an Omega. He had some big ass Brands on his arms. That scar bubbled like a quarter inch off his arm.

NH for remembering.

41. old.sole Says:

some of them black greeks stay goin overboard all for the sake of reppin

42. Yung Ho Says:

getting branded or something just hinted at some kind of slavery to me. Like slave owners would brand their slaves or some shit to make sure they would get returned. no being naive

>>ok since u dont def dont need him. i dare u to stop posting his shit thru BISDs release. and the music thats coming frm blood on the sand

like I’m gonna switch up the way I run my site to prove something to you? get real bruh. I enjoy some Curtis music and I know people who come to this site do too. just because I think he’s a clown doesn’t mean i’m gonna stop posting his music. I think Prodigy’s a clown who fell off and I still post his shit.

but at the end of the day, I called dude a munkey, why are you gettin so emotional? are you related to Curtis? are you related to monkeys? am I the only blogger who gives Curtis shit? not even a little bit.

44. Woodrow The Basehead Says:

I met Fif onetime he did a video for that Timberlake joint – when we was in the lift he was scared to look me in the eye

i was like

“And I’m from uptown, I don’t even motherfuckin’ supposed to be around here”

*silence – Fiddy looks at his feet*

Woodrow Wins.

45. Big_Seth Says:

the black & grey S dots were pretty dope. I got some of those that I don’t wear anymore, but keep anyways.

46. BabyDoll Says:

old.sole Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 3:34 pm
    some of them black greeks stay goin overboard all for the sake of reppin

^go on…

47. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# Eastern_Digital Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 3:31 pm

was there ever a rapper clothing line that was really dope?

Back in the day i would rock te rocawear and cop a few sean john’s dress shirts for HS homecoming dances, but now…naw. My cousin back in the bay has a few TI joints. I mess with Play Cloths tho

48. Jay2 Says:

Murda’s back with the Klan top hoody

49. Big Homie Says:

are you related to monkeys?

^ OMFG..Im banning myself from the net for a day…starting tomorrow

50. Plug Says:

I think Prodigy’s a clown
    ——–
    *DMX voice*

here we go againnn

51. Yung Ho Says:

yo the owner of that monkey that attacked was it a male or female? and what was the monkey? i bet the monkey used to fuck or get fucked real talk

52. Big_Seth Says:

# Yung Ho Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 3:34 pm

It kinda reminds me of that, but I know it comes from somewhere else. I don’t know much about the Omega’s, they are the only ones supposed to do it. The kappa’s don’t really brand from what I hear. & the Alpha’s just take shit from all the other ones, so they copy sometimes.

53. Eastern_Digital Says:

here we go againnn

uhhhh-huhhh

54. Prince Says:

Bill Hu$tle Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 3:35 pm
    # Eastern_Digital Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 3:31 pm

was there ever a rapper clothing line that was really dope?

^ yea playclothes and BBC is popping

55. M.Tyson Says:

why cant Leonard retire already….damn who gives a shit about his “war stories”

56. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Prince whats good fam

57. Prince Says:

Yung Ho Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 3:37 pm
    ^ it was a lady and a male money and the paper was saying that after the ladies husband and daughter died she became intimate wit the monkey

58. Jay2 Says:

(( esk goes back to mining the site for knuckleheads with a can of ehterial grade ready ))

>>here we go againnn

ayo, whatever. you can argue that P still makes dope music, but you can never argue that the nigga ain’t a clown.

60. Prince Says:

Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 3:39 pm
    Prince whats good fam

^ wats good chase.. how u holding up at the plantation?

61. Yung Ho Says:

62. D_Block_4_Life Says:

>>these niggas always come on at the same time ol were brothers were happy and were colored

anybody remember that one dude who was using an old post to chat with his girl from jail? oh maan the fucking hilarity. I gotta find that post.

64. old.sole Says:

like sum Alphas i saw @ u of h once
    It was a step off..they were posted by a black n gold Hummer wearin black tees wit their names on the back in gold glitter paint n shit
    plus some of them buy those fugly wizards jerseys cuz they got their colors

# PHENOMENON Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 2:01 pm

i don’t usually fuck with bald headed chicks but she’d get it early and often.

^ ^
    I LOVE women who can roc the Cesar.

Love ‘em.

^Applaud this man (c) CS88. I, too, share that sentiment.

And for those who oppose, I will definitely throw on some field Timbs with the cargo shorts and tee. That will never die. Fuck what’cha heard.

66. Yung Ho Says:

co-signs Dblizzy …… some niggas is really truly gay for a rapper and dont even see it, that shit is the first sign of homoerotic love. I can tell not because I am gay but because I got a gay-dar on my belt next to my phone

67. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

^ wats good chase.. how u holding up at the plantation?

^Aint shit. Just chilling here. Waiting to get the hell out of here.

Yung Ho Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 3:41 pm

^Actually, I lurk on this site from 10:30 in the am until something is said that makes me want to comment.

*Steps back into the shadows*

68. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

that’s a Clayton Bigsby hood

# Prince Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 3:40 pm

Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 3:39 pm
    Prince whats good fam

^ wats good chase.. how u holding up at the plantation?

^Yall know yall gotta split dem checks, and your mom dukes get a cut off the top. Stop playin’.

>>Yo i stan for niggas music but like you really have to stop and ask your self why am i constantly defending another person and in a rappers case a man, when their aren’t any incentives to do so. Like that doesn’t make you feel icky inside, like the corny meter doesn’t go off in your head? I dunno maybe i’m just to kool. *shrugs* no homo

seriously. this dude is gonna pop back up and say he’s just countering my Curtis hate, but the fact is, I don’t hate Curtis. I think he’s corny and I’m a blogger so I go in on him. I still bump what good music he puts out. I don’t sit at home and stew on some “fuck I hate Curtis I wish he’d die” shit. but Curtis stans do sit at home on some “fuck eskay, that nigga keeps dissing my hero” shit. niggas need to seriously reexamine they lives. again, I’m a blogger, this is what I do. I talk shit about clown ass rappers.

71. k-rob Says:

72. Prince Says:

Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 3:43 pm
    ^ wats good chase.. how u holding up at the plantation?

^Aint shit. Just chilling here. Waiting to get the hell out of here.

^ man i been waiting to leave since 1

73. Beezy Says:

^This needs like 147 disclaimers but whose counting.

74. Big_Seth Says:

You know what I’m trippin. The Alphas are something else.

The sigma’s are supposed to be the ones that take the other greeks ideas.

My bad.

75. Big Homie Says:

I was going to trim the beard today, but since it is so wavy I am going to keep it at its reg length until next week, then trim it.

*combs beard*

>>eskay you need to stop and ban the “mungkey” phrase, as black man i really hate this shit ross is doing.this is a dude that look like king kong lil son.that shit aint funny and you its an insult to all black ppl.

oh here we go. and if it was the other way around, Curtis calling Ross a monkey, it’d be all good right? fuck outta here nigga. if we’re still gonna say ‘nigga’ i’m damn sure still gonna call Curtis a monkey you monkey.

77. Bill Hu$tle Says:

eskay Says:
    “fuck eskay, that nigga keeps dissing my hero” shit

*DEAD*

78. BabyDoll Says:

old.sole Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 3:42 pm
    like sum Alphas i saw @ u of h once
    plus some of them buy those fugly wizards jerseys cuz they got their colors

^*dies* yes, I know the kind…love for frat runs thru some people deep. Then there are some are just extra any way and they OD when they finally belong to something. Glad I’m not like that…

79. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Yung Ho Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 3:41 pm

GIVE ME A HIGH FIVE!

80. Big_Seth Says:

# Beezy Says:

^This needs like 147 disclaimers but whose counting.

Obviously you Beezy. lol

81. D_Block_4_Life Says:

My sentiments and people please don’t call me a hater for thinking someone is corny. I just admitted he does make some good music.

nevermind that Curtis’ crew is called Gorilla Unit. but Ross calling him a monkey is offensive? drink battery acid.

83. Beezy Says:

GIVE ME A HIGH FIVE!

^Hi fives are a little gay if you ask me. Gingerly tapping another niggas hands high above your head for all to see? AYO.

84. D_Block_4_Life Says:

nevermind that Curtis’ crew is called Gorilla Unit. but Ross calling him a monkey is offensive? drink batter acid.
    I just realized that.

*observation failure on my behalf*

85. D_Block_4_Life Says:

This needs like 147 disclaimers but whose counting
    LOL

>>Hi fives are a little gay if you ask me.

no-sign, Young Dro brought them back.

87. sean coonery Says:

The way Ross pronounces Monkey is funny…

“mungkey”

88. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

lmao

89. moresickaMC Says:

eskay i think curtis haunts u in yr dreams

90. BabyDoll Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 3:49 pm
    I just realized that.

*observation failure on my behalf*

^yeah…and to whoever was comparing Ricky calling 50 a mungkey to that cartoon fuckery, here’s your answer…smh

91. Bill Hu$tle Says:

GIVE ME A HIGH FIVE!

alright! cut and print! beautiful guys! that was…

*cut to Electric Relaxation*

92. BabyDoll Says:

*high fives everybody in the vicinity*

93. k-rob Says:

eskay Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 3:47 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i dont approve of any man calling a black man “mungkey” no matter who.yall should see this as being retarded but instead i seeing you all co-sign.
    and its guerilla unit not gorilla so d-brokse try again

94. Big_Seth Says:

Beezy Says:

What if you high five bitches? Is it still gay.
    what if you low five them and after they slap your hand, you slap the fanny?

95. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

*Steps into the light to receive Babydoll’s high five*

*fades back into the dark*

96. spanish jay Says:

nas > jay z

tinyurl.com/bdoz64

97. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Ok so no snapping your fingers to music, no using straws with beverages and no high fiving, i’m good to go…NO HOMO

98. Beezy Says:

what if you low five them and after they slap your hand, you slap the fanny?

^I hope we’re still talking about females at this point Seth, you didnt clarify. AYO.

99. BabyDoll Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 3:53 pm

^lol…*copies and writes “No Homo for Dummies” book*

100. spanish jay Says:

You know me, black on black bentley, big ol’ black nine
    I’ll clap your monkey ass, get black on black crime

101. k-rob Says:

eskay Says:
    “fuck eskay, that nigga keeps dissing my hero” shit

*DEAD*
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    i you think fif is a hero to me or whoever well thats on you, what would the joke be without batman?
    eskay i have no problem with you g-unit hate, am at work it give me a chance to agrue your bias.
    you need g-unit same as we like them, but in the apposite way

>>eskay i think curtis haunts u in yr dreams

you wish b. I’m gonna get in the whip later, put on Return of the Body Snatchers and loudly sing “I got money, lots of jewels and fancy cars…” whilst I drive down the block counting the money Interscope gave me for advertising the G-Unit album. and you sir, will still be on Nahright, typing out a thesis as to why I’m a hater, all the while refreshing the page and pushing my page impressions up.

you fucking suck at life.

103. Beezy Says:

^Dont forget:

Calling/texting a male friend on the phone….gay
    Telling your pops you love him….gay
    Rocking denim button-downs….eskay

104. Bill Hu$tle Says:

Beezy Says:

High fives aint meant to be ginger thats urs are gay

105. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

what if you low five them and after they slap your hand, you slap the fanny?
    throw in a chest bump for good measure

106. D_Block_4_Life Says:

lol…*copies and writes “No Homo for Dummies” book*
    lol

107. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Ok so no snapping your fingers to music

^What if Nice and Smooth’s Hip Hop Junkies come on? If i snap my fingers to the beat, does that make me gay?

108. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Calling/texting a male friend on the phone….gay
    Classic.

109. Mark Twain Fame Says:

oh shit…it’s k-rob…welcome back G-Unit’s e-defender!

been a minute…what 50 cut down your internet usage?

110. D_Block_4_Life Says:

? If i snap my fingers to the beat, does that make me gay?
    This was so this mornings convo. No homo

111. Big_Seth Says:

# k-rob Says:

and its guerilla unit not gorilla so d-brokse try again

It was guerilla unit & they changed it after 911.

They have a shirt with a monkey on it that says Gorilla unit. SMH @ a 50 stan that don’t even know this.

112. k-rob Says:

eskay Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 3:55 pm
    >>eskay i think curtis haunts u in yr dreams

you fucking suck at life.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    damnm eskay dude touched a nerve? geesh

113. Prince Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 3:55 pm
    >>eskay i think curtis haunts u in yr dreams

you fucking suck at life.

^ether
    *dead*

114. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Yo i got a whole new tower; i haven’t DL’ed anything yet to the new PC at work. My left hand is quivering right now…NO HOMO

115. spanish jay Says:

Calling/texting a male friend on the phone….gay

###

we use smoke signals to communicate

116. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Beezy Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 3:49 pm

GIVE ME A HIGH FIVE!

but what if your just doing it in a funny sarcastic way…like on some Borat “HIGH FIVVVEE!!!!!!!” type shit…

117. joffe jo Says:

Calling/texting a male friend on the phone….gay

^^^^so what smoke signals?

118. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

chris brown might as well Cop’out, THAT pussy goin to the tank.

119. k-rob Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 3:56 pm
    oh shit…it’s k-rob…welcome back G-Unit’s e-defender!

been a minute…what 50 cut down your internet usage?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    hey mark flame how is you doing, hope you got a job by now. i have other thing i do beside arguing with morons even though its fun 4 me.

120. Big_Seth Says:

# Beezy Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 3:54 pm

what if you low five them and after they slap your hand, you slap the fanny?

So apparently using pronouns is gay too, because you never know. LMAO. HAHA

121. wavy is a cliche Says:

Calling/texting a male friend on the phone….gay
    Telling your pops you love him….gay
    Rocking denim button-downs….eskay

*kingdome come*

122. spanish jay Says:

u 2 slow mo joffe jo

123. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

wavy is a cliche Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 4:00 pm
    Calling/texting a male friend on the phone….gay
    Telling your pops you love him….gay
    Rocking denim button-downs….eskay

*kingdome come*

Fuck that! real talk, i asked my pops for 50 grand for my business, he sayd OK, i told that nigga i Love’em. Period.

124. joffe jo Says:

i see spanish j…you got me

125. pockets Says:

the day n nite video is very dope

Wall-E’s nike boots track is ridic, especially the third verse

we got so much in common, startin at the feet

126. PHENOMENON Says:

Calling/texting a male friend on the phone….gay

^ ^
    Lol, I know that this is ridiculous but I’ve always felt that way too.

[ll] at me having feelings.

127. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Pocks what up

128. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Telling your pops you love him….gay

I tell my brother I love him all the time.

129. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

ESKAY ONLY 743 DAYS UNTIL YOUR ASSURED DESTRUCTION JUST WATCH MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (c) casket gay

130. Rockabye Says:

Grey Album > Jaydiohead > Viva La Hova > O-Jaysis

Right?

131. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

*daps mtf aka the realest cracker alive*

132. pockets Says:

Calling/texting a male friend on the phone….gay

^aww someone doesn’t have any broskis :)

133. Mark Twain Fame Says:

I had a job the whole time…somebody’s gotta keep your girls pussy wet.

134. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

*DAPS EVERYONE WHO’S TREAL*

u know who u are

haters blow a dick (c) blow pops

135. pockets Says:

Calling/texting a male friend on the phone….gay

^aww someone doesn’t have any broskis

136. Big_Seth Says:

Is daping/pounding gay? because I think waving your fist up and down in front of another man is suspect.

if homophobia makes me giggle, is that also gay?

LMAO.

137. wavy is a cliche Says:

yo did casket nose really leave this time?
    or is he secretly amongst us (ll)

138. Woodrow The Basehead Says:

50 cent = shit
    Prodigy = clown
    Jay Z & Coldplay= corny as hell

the whole world and everything in it= gay

“Fuck them, fuck you and fuck this motherfuckin crack house! Im out motherfuckers! Fuck y’all motherfuckers”

139. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 4:03 pm

*daps mtf aka the realest cracker alive*

*daps Mr. Creme de la Creme aka swagger jackson’s bastard stepchild aka Cheazilla*

140. pockets Says:

Grey Album >

^i refer to that as my favorite album of all-time

sup D-Block, nah

peace

141. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 4:03 pm
    Telling your pops you love him….gay

I tell my brother I love him all the time.

^My gay ass brother told me he loved me the other day. I snuffed that nigga and told him fuck you, no shots.

142. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

i don’t have the energy to scroll up because it’s friday and i never left the office b4 midnight this week and i’m on straight coffee and painkillers to stay awake but if ur going at mtf, kill urself, dude never hurt nobody and he’s the funniest dude on here. GYROS!

143. Ron Says:

Well real talk, they both kinda primate looking. Fif is more chimpanzee-ish. It’s just ironic coming from Rick Ross, he’s definitely on the Evolution of man chart (in between the actual gorilla and Patrick Ewing). If you taught an ape to say “monkey….. it would come out as ” mung-key” (hint). *shrugs*

>>damnm eskay dude touched a nerve? geesh

not even a little bit. do I sound mad? I’m chillin man. you can take some of the shots from that paragraph too if you want.

145. pockets Says:

Is daping/pounding gay?

^probably, so just in case me and my broskis just tap the toes of our shoes together twice

146. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 4:03 pm

I was just thinking about that “prophecy” the other day…LOL.

147. Beezy Says:

Is pounding gay?

^SMH

148. Mark Twain Fame Says:

you know whats gay…breathing and shit…

*holds breath*

149. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

pockets Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 4:04 pm
    Calling/texting a male friend on the phone….gay

^aww someone doesn’t have any broskis

*sends bromantic text messages to pock*

“yo pock no homo but that perfume oil u copped from the brother outside the masjid is super wavy – it’s just like hilfiger but in an oil version!”

150. Big_Seth Says: