Asher Roth ft. Chamillionaire – I Love College (Remix)

cham-phoenix

Asher Roth ft. Chamillionaire – I Love College (Remix)

Previously: Asher Roth – I Love College (J.Cardim Remix)

45 Responses to “Asher Roth ft. Chamillionaire – I Love College (Remix)”

1. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

KILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Yung Ho Says:

I actually want to listen to this.

3. Beezy Says:

Shouldn’t he have gotten somebody who actually went to college?

4. Beezy Says:

assuming this is an actual remix and not just chamil throwing himself on Asher

5. D_Block_4_Life Says:

*turns down Franchise Boyz CD*

*looks around nervously*
    LOL

Im out to eat foreal

NO HOMO

6. Yung Ho Says:

chamil
    ^^^^^

that shit is good for your skin, word to Aveeno

7. Yung Ho Says:

my girl says no homo

8. BabyDoll Says:

Beezy Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 12:57 pm
    Shouldn’t he have gotten somebody who actually went to college?

^lol…Weird Al woulda been better

White & Nerdy > Ridin’ Dirty…lol and j/k

9. A tribe called quest Says:

Ayo to ATCQ he is mad gay with his lingo and vernacular

–If you interpret what i say as gay than im not the one you should be worried about lol

Yo, I purposely just started swayin’ back and forth and snappin’ my fingers to test this hypothesis to see if I can find any validity in it. I’m tryin’ out different shoulder moves at different speeds whilst snappin’ my fingers. So far there hasn’t been any feminine movements or attributes aligned with it.

*continues experiment*

11. Yung Ho Says:

Travis Henry: “A DeKalb County judge on Thursday swatted down a request by former pro football player Travis Henry for a temporary cut in child support payments for one of the nine children he fathered by as many women. Henry’s attorney, Randall M. Kessler, said Henry cannot pay [$3,000 a month] now because he’s no longer earning a paycheck in the National Football League and is in danger of going to prison on federal drug charges. [The judge] spent two hours grilling Henry on his spending habits. The lawyer repeatedly questioned Henry about why he made multiple cash withdrawals of up to $70,000 after he lost his job with the Broncos. Henry refused to answer. “All those big withdrawals have to do with my [criminal] case,” Henry said.”

12. A tribe called quest Says:

Cham’s (no cam) song about the nerds was hot, deserves another listen

13. BabyDoll Says:

I’m all about cursing niggas mamas out… ©Nickelus

14. b-ease Says:

Holy shit.

15. b-ease Says:

White & Nerdy > Ridin’ Dirty

co-sign

*not kidding*

16. Yung Ho Says:

*dying right now at testing the validity*

17. The Shooter Says:

Do you guys know how gay it is to move your mouse, because it has a ball in it. that’s homo

18. A tribe called quest Says:

Im out ya’ll already starting the day late

19. BabyDoll Says:

*presses replay on this Nickelus ‘I Get It In’ freestyle*

20. Big_Seth Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 12:47 pm

# joffe jo Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 12:44 pm

TheCo!!inB Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 12:42 pm
    fact: it is impossible for a male not to look suspect while drinking from a straw.

^^^^^^^^WOW so when you hit up a fast food spot you take the top off and drink the soda? When you’re at a restaurant you drink straight up out the glass? That fact you put up is some bullshit

^CollinB has a point. I use straws of course, but there’s nothin’ masculine about it.

co-sign. I refuse to drink out of a restaurant glass without a straw, but I know it looks gay & would not be mad if someone laughed. however I will laugh at someone who does not use a straw in a restaurant. I’ve seen employees do nasty shit to cups when I waited tables.

there is no winning with drinking at a restaurant. HAHA

21. The Shooter Says:

My wife takes the penis like it’s nothing

22. Big_Seth Says:

# The Shooter Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 1:03 pm

LMAO

but Chamillionaire is dope. I would bet this aint official though. HAHA.

23. PHENOMENON Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 12:59 pm

*continues experiment*

^ ^
    Lol, I wouldn’t be surprised to hear about this ridiculous experiment on CNN or some other “news” organization.

They’re always anxious to tell you about all of these bullsh*t college experiments and their obvious, common sense findings.

24. Yung Ho Says:

Woman OK after bullet ends up in her hair weave
    KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Other than having a bit of a headache, a Kansas City woman was uninjured after a bullet fired at her ended up tangled in her hair weave. Police said the 20-year-old woman was in a convenience store parking lot late Wednesday when a man flagged her down and told her that her ex-boyfriend still loved her.

She replied, “Well I dont love him,” then heard gunshots. She said she looked behind the vehicle and saw her ex-boyfriend firing a handgun at her. She stomped her accelerator and fled, then turned into another parking lot and called police.

She told officers she recently had ended an eight-month relationship with the suspect.

Police arrested the ex-boyfriend and his friend in a car.

25. BabyDoll Says:

The Shooter Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 1:04 pm
    My wife takes the penis like it’s nothing

^based on all your fisting talk, she would have to…no shots of course

26. PHENOMENON Says:

# The Shooter Says:
    February 20th, 2009 at 1:03 pm

^ ^
    I know.

That’s why I’ve never had a mouse with a ball.

It’s always been the wireless laser for me.

27. sleep Says:

So do u take shots through a straw do u drink martinis through a staw.

28. Yung Ho Says:

a cucaracha is a shot you take through a straw because they light that shit on fire …..other than that why drink through a straw?

29. sleep Says:

30. Yung Ho Says:

Attend the First-Ever Snuggie™ Pub Crawl in Chicago
    In response to the stunning public embrace of the warm and cuddly Snuggie™, the SnuggiePubCrawl.com Team is hosting the first-ever Snuggie™ Pub Crawl in Chicago. Even though it’s just a blanket with sleeves, we’re sure that you’ll enjoy a winter evening spent drinking with friends and the Snuggie™.

What: A pub crawl in Chicago wearing Snuggies™
    You must be 21 or older to attend

When: Saturday, April 18th
    The date has been changed from March 21st to allow for additional time for our guests to acquire their Snuggies™ and for the bars to prepare for our volume

Where: To-be-announced.
    There will be multiple bars, entertainment, bands and drink specials.

BYO-Snuggie™ Bring your own Snuggie™
    We are not providing our guests with Snuggies™. Purchase your Snuggie™ before February 28th to ensure it will arrive before the event.

31. The Shooter Says:

BabyDoll Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 1:05 pm
    The Shooter Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 1:04 pm
    My wife takes the penis like it’s nothing

^based on all your fisting talk, she would have to…no shots of course

Well she likes it. I think she’s cheating on me though but I’m so scared to want to know.

32. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

Props to hbo for putting all the old Wire on demand

If u have never viewed all seasons, u r a Mon-KEY

33. sleep Says:

Oh shit I didn’t even notice baby doll was back blogging.what’s good?

34. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Yung Ho Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 1:05 pm
    Woman OK after bullet ends up in her hair weave

Police arrested the ex-boyfriend and his friend in a car.

GATTT!!!

>>I’m all about cursing niggas mamas out… ©Nickelus

I rep FNM allday. (Fuckin Niggas Mommys)

36. Rockabye Says:

Cham’s verse is decent, but I’m so over this song.

37. PHENOMENON Says:

Community College > Many

For a few reasons. Mainly money.

Lol, and don’t listen to that low budget Common Sense telling you to get off the couch and go to his schools.

Lol, charging n*ggas 25 to 3O,OOO grand for something you could have got at community college for 3,OOO dollars before Financial-Aid.

Fuck outta here, Duke!! Condescending ass prick.

>>I’m sure cam went to college he looks like the bmcc type nigga. That’s a community college for all u out of towners.

I went to BMCC

39. Rockabye Says:

I rep FNM allday. (Fuckin Niggas Mommys)

That line was tough. Where’s this dude’s mixtape again?

40. Titanic Iceberg aka WOLF BLITZER Says:

wHY DO I GET THE FEELING THAT this camron album will be his best over all project and most diverse

41. BabyDoll Says:

The Shooter Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 1:12 pm
    BabyDoll Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 1:05 pm
    The Shooter Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 1:04 pm
    My wife takes the penis like it’s nothing

^based on all your fisting talk, she would have to…no shots of course

^Mario Winans is that you? LOL

42. BabyDoll Says:

eskay Says:

February 20th, 2009 at 1:15 pm
    >>I’m all about cursing niggas mamas out… ©Nickelus

I rep FNM allday. (Fuckin Niggas Mommys)

^*dies* WTF? MILFs are ya mission, eh?

43. Mark Twain Fame Says:

YO on the real who is this shoort dude?…lol dude’s super duper random and funny. also kinda akward on some simple minded white boy ish…

gotta be a vet or something…lol.

44. sleep Says:

U niggas need to stop eating chicks ass out. That shit is nasty u nigga gonna caught ecoli

45. rtc Says: