Video: Fred The Godson – Been Here Before

45 Responses to “Video: Fred The Godson – Been Here Before”

1. Beezy Says:

I’m bored…who wanna keystyle battle?

^Pick a beat for me to mentally throw on and lets do this.

2. Big Homie Says:

PINKY!!!!

3. Prince Says:

moneyray Says:

February 19th, 2009 at 3:27 pm
    BROKE NIGGGAS LOL

^nah broke niggas are real niggas..fuck 50 cent..he’s too rich to be hood..he cant have no shooters in the hood..you gotta be a drug lord like rick ross to have that..

^ nah broke niggas be some real hating ass people word life… like if me and u aint striving for the same success level then wat am i gaining from chilling wit u and im not having no1 eat off me… GOD gave everyone 2 feet niggas need to learn to stand on they own

4. BabyDoll Says:

Beezy Says:

February 19th, 2009 at 3:30 pm
    I’m bored…who wanna keystyle battle?

^Pick a beat for me to mentally throw on and lets do this.

^LOL *turns on instrumental to Biggie – I Got a Story to Tell*

5. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

# BabyDoll Says:
    February 19th, 2009 at 3:27 pm

I’m bored…who wanna keystyle battle?

*waits*

^^you aint a blogger you a vlogger
    V for vagina monaloguer
    I peeped ya whole steez
    oops..oh my tweet tweet
    you playin wid yaself thinking ya could beat me

6. Rockabye Says:

I’m bored…who wanna keystyle battle?

^Pick a beat for me to mentally throw on and lets do this.

Explicame, por favor.

7. Big_Seth Says:

all Ya’ll Daffy Duck niggas must be scwewy, get ya bill shot back, I’m Elmer Fudd wit the tooly.

lol

8. Mark Twain Fame Says:

*holds BD’s hand gently while she giggles*

9. Beezy Says:

^LOL *turns on instrumental to Biggie – I Got a Story to Tell*

>aight lets go. you first?

10. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    February 19th, 2009 at 3:31 pm

PINKY!!!!

STINKY!!!!

11. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:

February 19th, 2009 at 3:30 pm
    If you can’t go back to where you came from after achieving some success, you’re a sucker, straight like that
    You really believe this? This philosophy doesn’t seem flawed to you? Really think about this

I really believe this. How is staying loyal to frinds & family a flawed theory?
    If you can’t go back to your hood after making some change, then your hood never respected you anyway. Now if you’re a lame who stayed locked in his crib cause he was scared of the niggas on the corner, I understand.

12. Beezy Says:

*gets hype*

To all the niggas that be fuckin mad bitches
    On other niggas blogs…

yo yo

13. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

*Actually feels like he is at Fight Klub with BD*

*feels the money to make sure its real*

*note to self: remember to look deep into her eyes when you destroying her*

14. BabyDoll Says:

Beezy Says:

February 19th, 2009 at 3:34 pm
    ^LOL *turns on instrumental to Biggie – I Got a Story to Tell*

>aight lets go. you first?

^Uh..uh..uh…yeah…uh ©nervous freestyler

15. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

naw for real you use wet wipes everytime you drop a deuce?!

I only take shits in the crib & I always have wet ones handy. If I had to shit in another place, I would, but I need to take a shower as soon as I hit the crib. paper don’t get everything.

16. Big Homie Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    February 19th, 2009 at 3:31 pm

PINKY!!!!

STINKY!!!!

^ Fuck you

17. Beezy Says:

^Uh..uh..uh…yeah…uh ©nervous freestyler

>LMAO

18. D_Block_4_life Says:

I really believe this. How is staying loyal to frinds & family a flawed theory?

So you don’t believe in people being fickle? You don’t believe that people are never satisfied with what you give them? You feel if Diddy or Hov or a famous actor can’t go back to their hood they are suckers? I don’t share these sentiments. To each his own.

19. SeeAmI? Says:

anyone know how i can get the audio to the j cardim version of i love college>

20. Rockabye Says:

naw for real you use wet wipes everytime you drop a deuce?!

Co-sign. Luxury you should reward yourself with.

21. Jomoses Says:

This aint Fred from Da Band!!!

22. Rockabye Says:

anyone know how i can get the audio to the j cardim version of i love college>

Gimme 90 seconds.

23. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Most cats can’t really be happy for the next man’s success if they aren’t having some success of their own. Other people’s success only motivates me to get my own shit poppin, but most niggas ain’t wired that way.

24. Mark Twain Fame Says:

@ ampgeez, as long as those same friends & family dont bring you down in a negative way…bring bullshit, drama to your life…

and just a hypathetical question– “Now if you’re a lame who stayed locked in his crib cause he was scared of the niggas on the corner”

are you a lame if you just stay up in the crib cause you dotn wanna be around them type of cats, or get in trouble, or not be up on the corner doing certain things?…

just wondering.

25. BabyDoll Says:

Highsaiah Thomas Says:

February 19th, 2009 at 3:33 pm
    # BabyDoll Says:
    February 19th, 2009 at 3:27 pm

I’m bored…who wanna keystyle battle?

*waits*

^^you aint a blogger you a vlogger
    V for vagina monaloguer
    I peeped ya whole steez
    oops..oh my tweet tweet
    you playin wid yaself thinking ya could beat me

^nigga you say one thing but really mean another
    DD’s/wanna breastfeed as if I was your mother
    your flow is nice but mine is even nicer
    laughing at you with that incense broad I know you wanna wife her

26. PHENOMENON Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:
    February 19th, 2009 at 3:29 pm

Someone making it out of a hell hole and not returning due to the fact he/she has no reason to = sucker.

The reason being, the friends & relationships you established before you came up.

^ ^
    Of course I could understand that but like I said before I just can’t relate to that.

I don’t keep friends. I never liked the idea of friends. I never saw them as a necessity at all. I’ve always just had a few acquaintances and maybe a few mild associates at best.

I’ll have people I’m familiar with and when I move on to another level in my life that’s it, end of story.

I never link myself with people so that’s why I can’t relate to that.

27. Beezy Says:

^Im not from the worst neighborhood…but when im around the way i cant really be all out in the hood like i used to. I used to post on the curb from school out until dark all day with teh same people….they’re still out there.

The diff is i used sports as a jump to college, college as a jump to a good job…etc etc.

Im a nobody so no one really gives a fuck…but there is unspoken tension.

I dont be out in hood congregations anymore…only to select mofos cribs…to avoid the nastiness those failures feel.

28. BabyDoll Says:

Highsaiah Thomas Says:

February 19th, 2009 at 3:36 pm
    *Actually feels like he is at Fight Klub with BD*

*feels the money to make sure its real*

*note to self: remember to look deep into her eyes when you destroying her*

^*squints with intensity*

*BD stance*

29. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

@ D-Block

Nah, I see your point, but you have to make an attempt. To just abandon your friends & fam after getting some change is corny. If you come back & you see the jealousy & envy, then you help who you can, fuck the rest.

30. Plug Says:

naw for real you use wet wipes everytime you drop a deuce?!
    ——-
    my ninjas was clownin me for usin baby wipes. Im like if its good enough for a baby, its good enough for me.

31. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    February 19th, 2009 at 3:37 pm

# Big Homie Says:
    February 19th, 2009 at 3:31 pm

PINKY!!!!

STINKY!!!!

^ Fuck you

calm down BH…I wasn’t aiming that at your boo.

32. Big_Seth Says:

# D_Block_4_life Says:

I agree. Cuz I was never scared to run the streets as a kid, but I didn’t waste my time holding it down after I left. I don’t have time to make sure I can go back to someplace that I (nor any of my friends) never wanted to be in the first place.

33. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

Nah. I was all about my schoolwork in my early teens, but I showed love to the thugs & in return they respected my grind & showed the same love in return. But I may have overspoke. Times are different & communities/neighborhoods have changed. In my hood, even if you were a lame, you were from MY HOOD. No outsider could come on my block & front on you, even if I ain’t like you,like that, that’s what it was.

34. Rockabye Says:

Asher Roth “I Love College” J Cardim Remix:

zshare.net/audio/558831191a7535ae/

35. The Shooter Says:

So my retard brother wanted to smoke with us this weekend and we let him, then this guy got so high that he told everyone he saw that he smoked weed with us. I’m like who’s going to believe a retard but apparently I was wrong.

36. Mark Twain Fame Says:

oh okay cool.

37. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

^nigga you say one thing but really mean another
    DD’s/wanna breastfeed as if I was your mother
    your flow is nice but mine is even nicer
    laughing at you with that incense broad I know you wanna wife her

*goes again *

VA is for lovers,
    I guess thats why ya
    baby father and ya son are brothers
    Me? I’m in season
    You? You inbreeding
    and you thought u was gon travel here
    whip my ass, get the cash
    but ya plans unraveled there
    Imma beast, you my feast
    Im a hounds tooth and you..you rabbit ears

*the cocksukkerrs on his side of the room goes crazyyyyyy*

*sips on some water while watching and waitin her response*

38. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

I never link myself with people so that’s why I can’t relate to that.

That’s a lonely existence. I mean, I don’t keep friends like that either, but I have a few friends that I’ve known for over ten years. You gotta have at least one good friend in your life.

39. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# The Shooter Says:
    February 19th, 2009 at 3:46 pm

just like a retard! sheesh.

40. The Shooter Says:

Fisting >

I give my wife’s pussy the Chris Brown treatment every now and then, it’s wonderful.

41. The Shooter Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

February 19th, 2009 at 3:47 pm
    # The Shooter Says:
    February 19th, 2009 at 3:46 pm

just like a retard! sheesh.

OMG, I’m not

42. Mark Twain Fame Says:

co-sign, I mean keep it small but have a few friends. I got like 2 friends that I’ve known for over 10 years each, I treat them like brothers…and then theres my big bro and my lil bro/cousin. And of course my girl…thats my lil group of friends…

43. Mark Twain Fame Says:

OMG, I’m not

no you Retard! I wasn’t calling you a retard, I was calling your retarded brother a retard.

44. BIGSTRONG Says:

Your Success took a shot at you
    What are you going to do now?
    How are you gonna kill it?
    You gonna become unsuccessful?

45. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Fred The Godson - Freestyle 2009 Says: