Video: Asher Roth – I Love College (J.Cardim Remix)

J.Cardim, who took home the prize in the producer category of Loud.com’s The Finalist competition, reworks Asher Roth’s single. I prefer the original, but this is cool.

Previously: Affiliate ft. Uncle Murda, Styles P and Sheek Louch – Trash Bag Money (Prod. by J.Cardim)

77 Responses to “Video: Asher Roth – I Love College (J.Cardim Remix)”

1. uhhhh Says:

fuck asher roth

2. green eyes Says:

i dnt like this kid

3. moresickaMC Says:

Xxplosive..West coast shit nigga /overdosage imperial pistols ferocious(c)Kurupt

havent listened to 2001 in a while, cant wait for detox!!

4. Beezy Says:

I’ve noticed that alot of the time when I get high now, I’m just not satisfied. it’s like, I’m addicted to the process of getting high (breaking up the weed, rolling it, lighting it) moreso than the actual high.

^Im like 5yrs deep on this notion…no end in sight though.

Like a wise commenter once said, weed now is just to get to sleep and make TV better.

5. moresickaMC Says:

dont listen to radio…has this asher song become a hit?

6. Yung Ho Says:

Sleep I told you a minute ago, your comments is straight up garbage time. You know 10th man on the bench status, come in try to get 10shots up in 1minute but they are for not and subsequently dont mean much to the outcome of the game. Youre basura, no shots just thoughts.

7. Beezy Says:

You have no idea who you’re talking to beez. No idea. I’ve been room spinning drunk, praying to the pocelin god, gathered myself for 90 seconds, rolled a dope L, and resumed vomitting. Is that disgusting? Yep. But it shows the level of dedication.

^So you rolled drunk…i should be impressed? FOH.

I roll blunts while fucking chicks doggy, doggy. I bust the weed up on their back, roll right quick…give them a donky punch when i bust and get high immediately after.

8. sleep Says:

I downloaded the new dre and ross this morning and it proved to me I’m not losing by downloading 2 songs per week on this site.

9. BabyDoll Says:

uhhhh Says:

February 19th, 2009 at 12:11 pm
    fuck asher roth

^co-sign

10. green eyes Says:

# Joey Profit$ Says:
    February 19th, 2009 at 12:12 pm

Any of ya tell your doctors you do.

^ SMH.. how you gonna lie to your doc? like your doc cant take one listen to your lungs and know

11. Yung Ho Says:

Shaquille O’Neal and LeBron James?

ESPN.com contributor Brian Windhorst of the Cleveland Plain Dealer is reporting that the Cavs have offered Ben Wallace and Sasha Pavlovic to the Phoenix Suns for O’Neal.

And sources close to the process have confirmed to ESPN.com that the teams are indeed in talks involving O’Neal, which would offer the Suns some of the payroll relief they’ve been seeking. Because only $1.5 million of Pavlovic’s contract is guaranteed next season, Phoenix would slice $5.5 million off of its 2009-10 payroll if it agreed to send Shaq to the Cavs.

It’s believed, though, that the Suns are resistant to taking back Wallace and thus trying to convince Cleveland to part with Wally Szczerbiak’s $13.8 million expiring contract instead, which would turn this into a huge financial windfall for Phoenix.

12. b-ease Says:

sleep I told you a minute ago, your comments is straight up garbage time. You know 10th man on the bench status, come in try to get 10shots up in 1minute but they are for not and subsequently dont mean much to the outcome of the game. Youre basura, no shots just thoughts.

Jesus Christ fux.

13. b-ease Says:

Not at all. You should tell your doctor everything. Most doctors (at least mine) minds that I smoke the occasional Newport alot more than he does me smoking weed constantly. In fact, I don’t think he cares at all.

14. Joey Profit$ Says:

^LOL…I always wondered what my doctor would say…are there any repercussions for telling them?

I don’t think so you know that doctor patient shit you have to sign – But I always say no I don’t smoke cigs then I feel like im not lying lol

15. D_Block_4_life Says:

wow.

16. Yung Ho Says:

co-sign telling your doctor everything. My Homie says he has the hottest PCP ever but I was trying to switch to her but I can because she is Kaiser

17. wavy is a cliche Says:

titan phillies >>

18. Joey Profit$ Says:

I often thought about that but he says they sound good – Maybe that’s why he asks me all the time if I smoke then I reply no I don’t smoke cigs.

19. Beezy Says:

I tell all my doctors, dentists and medical professionals im a heavy user. Why lie? Theyre not gonna call the cops…they legally cant divulge your health info to ANYONE except other medical institutions with your consent.

Id rather be honest.

20. green eyes Says:

you gotta tell your doc and lawyer the truth, so they can save your ass when you fuck up. everyone else can be lied to

21. Smear Says:

gabage.

lashed on SouthWest Shiraz.. I’m out.
    Cheers all*

22. Joey Profit$ Says:

green eyes Says:

February 19th, 2009 at 12:18 pm

I know u are right just afraid of my Job.

23. Smear Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:

February 19th, 2009 at 12:17 pm
    wow.

LOL
    Cheers.*daps*

24. sleep Says:

I’m contribution to this site is underestimated.

Sleep»»nation»»dre

B-ease where all the hate come from

25. green eyes Says:

# Joey Profit$ Says:
    February 19th, 2009 at 12:19 pm

green eyes Says:

February 19th, 2009 at 12:18 pm

I know u are right just afraid of my Job.

^ neither of them can divulge anything you tell them

26. b-ease Says:

That’s nothing, my girl demads that that’s how I roll up. I’m almost bored with that technique.

I was at the stoplight, cop pulled up next to me. Grilling and shit. Dutch still in plastic, weed not broken up. Cop turns his head to grill some other innocent black man. I crack the dutch with my right, while breaking the weed with my left. The L is rolled before his head turns back around. Light turns green, I spark L. Like I said beez, dedication.

27. Big Homie Says:

Everybody say good bye to the beard

28. green eyes Says:

b-ease Says:
    February 19th, 2009 at 12:21 pm

^ fucking hysterical

29. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

BabyDoll Says:

February 19th, 2009 at 12:13 pm
    Joey Profit$ Says:

February 19th, 2009 at 12:12 pm
    Any of ya tell your doctors you do.

u should ABSOLUTELY tell ur doctor if he asks u

he will never report u but he may tweak the treatment he gives u

i have a family member who’s in dental school, swear to God she has this conversation like every day in the dental clinic here in the chi

dentist: have u ever used cocaine or crack cocaine and more specifically, have u used it recently.

patient: no, never.

dentist: the anesthesia i am about to administer has a high fatality rate among people who have recently used cocaine or crack cocaine — i.e., your heart will probably stop if u used these drugs in the last couple days.

patient: well – uh – oh – yeah – come to think about it…actually i smoked yesterday.

# b-ease Says:
    February 19th, 2009 at 12:12 pm

I would fuck your life up in a roll-off Bernard…yes shots.

^ *road kill*

31. Yung Ho Says:

my homie’s brother who was an armored truck driver got hurt on the job and he was sent to go get checked for his injury and had to take a pee test right then and there …lost his job for having marijuana in his system. I think they are union but they couldnt save him. I dont know exactly what happened because I think he had his california weed card or some shit too. I think some details were left out when I was told about this because it doesnt add up

32. BabyDoll Says:

Joey Profit$ Says:

February 19th, 2009 at 12:17 pm

^LOL…same thing I do

33. green eyes Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    February 19th, 2009 at 12:22 pm

Everybody say good bye to the beard

^ think of all the hos who are going to want to touch your face now.. “oooo all smooth”

34. b-ease Says:

B-ease where all the hate come from

What do you mean sleep? No hate from me, I was just commenting on Fux’s hate.

35. Joey Profit$ Says:

^ neither of them can divulge anything you tell them

*Calls doctor I have a confession to make* lol
    Just joking thanks for the insight seriously. I will since I do have a chemical Phenumonia (how ever u spell it).

36. BabyDoll Says:

^makes sense

37. sleep Says:

Fuck u bease eat a dick

38. b-ease Says:

he will never report u but he may tweak the treatment he gives u

Exactly, if you’re not forthright, you risk things like mis-diagnoses (sp?) and the like. Your doctor is your friend. Seriously.

39. Beezy Says:

Like I said beez, dedication.

^Nigga I was rolling up in front of cops when I was a toddler.

Im on some shit you cant even fathom. Telekynesis type shit. Right now Im using mind meld techniques to roll weed up I have waiting at my apartment…it will be skilled masterfully and ready for me when I get home.

But nah..your cop story was priceless. Literally, tears.

40. BabyDoll Says:

Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

February 19th, 2009 at 12:22 pm
    BabyDoll Says:

February 19th, 2009 at 12:13 pm
    Joey Profit$ Says:

February 19th, 2009 at 12:12 pm
    Any of ya tell your doctors you do.

u should ABSOLUTELY tell ur doctor if he asks u

he will never report u but he may tweak the treatment he gives u

^*dies*

41. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

lololol @ charles, this nicca imagines a blunt being rolled and says owwwwwwwwwwwww and the shit is done and done.

42. Yung Ho Says:

have you done Crack

Nah not lately but about 6hours ago I was high like a motherfucker

43. Big Homie Says:

Green…okay…well not good bye, but getting it trimmed finally first time ever.Just half off.

44. b-ease Says:

sleep Says:

February 19th, 2009 at 12:24 pm
    Fuck u bease eat a dick

lol, damn. It’s like that fam?

# sleep Says:
    February 19th, 2009 at 12:24 pm

Fuck u bease eat a dick

^I think you’re pointin’ the burner at the wrong Nahgger. bease was only commenting on what iFux said to you.

46. green eyes Says:

i tell my accountant the truth to. the together we figure out what lies to tell the IRS

47. Yung Ho Says:

Sleep know my disdain for him. Its not personal its just Nahsonal

48. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

lolololololololol green’s accountant is like “greenie u deposit exactly $600 bucks cash at an ATM every friday and saturday night at 3 am, what’s that from?”

greens: “ebay business nicca now keep it movin.”

49. sleep Says:

Get my bease on

Jim jones»»jay-z

50. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

LOL i played “so far gone” for wifey and she’s like “WHO IS THIS KANYE COPYCAT” *deathhhhhh* women are smarter than men

51. green eyes Says:

# Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:
    February 19th, 2009 at 12:29 pm

greens: “ebay business nicca now keep it movin.”

^ loll.. nah, more like i tell her to find a way for me to write of my personal trainer and all my travel expenses

52. Yung Ho Says:

Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

February 19th, 2009 at 12:31 pm

^^^^^^^^

LOL i played it on the drive to Phoenix and my girl thought it was CuDi

53. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

@Yung Ho:

UPDATE (12:29 p.m. ET): Multiple sources with knowledge of the talks between Cleveland and Phoenix today are saying as of noontime that a deal actually coming together to team Shaquille O’Neal and LeBron James is very unlikely.

No one is denying that the teams have talked, but we’re getting strong hints now that this deal is in no way close.

54. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

LOL i played it on the drive to Phoenix and my girl thought it was CuDi

our wifeys would get along but after we hang out ur chick’s gonna say “how come chea married his wifey, where my ring at” lol

55. silas Says:

anyone think this dudes flow is off as hell

if u got good bud use a vaporizer if u swag it up roll it up

man i thought i caught something from a chick 1 time went to the doc to see what i had stumbled into and i got the finest doc ever. I had seen her there b4 but didnt think i would get her it was the hardest thing to tell her why i was there i did lie to the nurse that comes in b4 the doc though turns out i didnt have anything. Longest two weeks b4 i made the decision to go.

WASHINGTON, D.C.–FEBRUARY 19, 2009– Just in time for a
    spring vacation, several airlines have quietly cut fares to
    Cancun from D.C. If you book now, you can fly for $74 each
    way — an unheard-of fare, particularly for spring travel.

With all taxes included, that comes to $248-$280 roundtrip.
    When test-booking this offer, we found it widely available
    through May 15. Fares go up on Fridays and Sundays.

These fares are unadvertised and could disappear at any
    time. We recommend booking soon for the best availability.

57. sleep Says:

My fault bease I won’t agnolage the nobody talking shit bout me. First time I’ve seen him on nah.

I’m sorry sir

58. Joey Profit$ Says:

Mine is he’s really a cool guy – Nigga gave me his home # Just in case I ever need anything (NHJIC) Maybe he was asking me to hook him up. huh? Maybe I’ll bring him an L for a co payment whenever I see him next time.

59. green eyes Says:

acknowledge > agnolage

but fuck it.. agnolage is brilliant

60. Yung Ho Says:

ohh shit it reminds me . My HOmie said he went to a friends house who is a pharmacist and so is his wife and they had bricks of kush in their fridge….. thats fucking funny to me

61. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

agnolage

BURIES SELF lolololol i had no idea what the fuck he was even trying to say

NR spelling and “grammer” > _______________

62. AA Says:

# Joey Profit$ Says:
    February 19th, 2009 at 12:35 pm

^LOL @ thinkin’ them lil’ bubby ass co-payments go in their pockets. I don’t even understand how co-pays work, but I don’t complain payin’ only a few dollars for a doctor’s visit.

64. Yung Ho Says:

i had no idea what the fuck he was even trying to say

I couldnt decipher it so I thought it may have been some kind of secret ether

65. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

AA Says:

February 19th, 2009 at 12:41 pm

ohh right, they pay you to do it, my bad

if u really think someone like kool keith has ever had more than $200 in his bank account to be able to pay eskay, u lost. es posts shit he likes b that’s known

66. Yung Ho Says:

^^^^^^^
    the fucking dr. will tack on all the other shit to your insurance company and just cake off that, especially if he practices privately. Word to my Dude Dr. Can Bui , but he recently retired so I had to find a new PCP.

67. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

Yung Ho Says:

February 19th, 2009 at 12:43 pm
    i had no idea what the fuck he was even trying to say

I couldnt decipher it so I thought it may have been some kind of secret ether

or like a medication, french pronounciation “agno-laaj”

Agnolage is not to be used with Ibuprofin. Side effects includes dizziness, nausea, and loose stools. Take Agnolage with food. Ask your doctor about Agnolage.

Asher Roth’s “College” = a weekend in Terp Town

>>why do you guys promote this kinda ish when at this point you have the power give real exposure to the much more talented “up and comers”? ohh right, they pay you to do it, my bad

70. D_Block_4_life Says:

or like a medication, french pronounciation “agno-laaj”

Classic.

71. Da Says:

This remix makes the song worse. What’s the point?

72. sleep Says:

How much does it cost to go to a kool keith concert.

holistic doctor > whatever quacks yall go to

74. word Says:

This track is dope. J. Cardim is a sick producer.

75. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Asher Roth ft. Chamillionaire - I Love College (Remix) Says:

[…] Previously: Asher Roth – I Love College (J.Cardim Remix) […]

76. AA Says:

eskay Says:
    February 19th, 2009 at 12:46 pm
    >>I challenge anybody to find any artist on the planet who has ever paid for a post on nahright. I’ll wait.

So that means you actually think this garbage is good for hip hop???
    here, ill give you you some loot to post this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMKzX7qlhYk

77. Kizz My Azz Says:

AA Says:
    >>So that means you actually think this garbage is good for hip hop???

I like this better than that ashole bullshit!!!