VIMBY x UPONTHINGZ x Cook Classics – The New Classics (Mixtape Stream)

newclassics_front

Here’s a stream of the highly anticipated mixtape from producer Cook Classics, VIMBY and UPONTHINGZ. Listen after the jump, and lookout for the downloadable copy to drop on February 25 with bonus tracks from Diz Gibran, Fashawn, Trek Life & Oddisee & Cunninglynguist.

The New Classics

newclassics_back

66 Responses to “VIMBY x UPONTHINGZ x Cook Classics – The New Classics (Mixtape Stream)”

1. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

the cool

2. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

FUCK DRUGS I’M HI ON LIFE!

3. R.J.Orion Says:

interesting tracklist

4. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

cOLD Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 12:15 pm
    dont u vomit your guts out on that shit?

^I’ve never had em, but that seems to be the case.

Homer eating Peyote in the desert= GOAT Simpsons episode

5. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

i’m raping twitter till i’m the 50 follower man

6. Beezy Says:

how’d they get Bernard’s pic for this mixtape?

7. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# buddyholly Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 12:10 pm

@D.Billz says:
    Nubian.

^ stop.. you joking right?

Please tell me you are or I’m just going to log off for the day in disgust

what race do YOU think she was?

this is pretty good, i’ve been playing it for the last 20 minutes. (on the amanda diva song now).

9. Ghost Writer Says:

I’m on the verge of quiting my job….I think this drug might help….if this bitch bother me again while I’m listening to this CH mixtape I’ma kill her and blame it on him….FUCK YOU

10. b-ease Says:

cOLD Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 12:12 pm
    Peyote >>>>>

cOLD Says:

^I’ve never had em

Boo this man. LOL

11. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

ok let me fuck with this hipster bullshit for a quick sec

12. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

everyone thinks their seeds is the cutest but real spit when i look at my son i almost shed a tear

13. Ghost Writer Says:

Didn’t you hear me bitch? I said FUCK YOU

14. buddyholly Says:

@D.Billz

Cleopatra was Ptolemy XII’s daughter who was of Macedonian decent(Greek) who’s blood line comes from Alexander the great, the White conqueror who knocked for the rulers of ancient Egypt and installed his fam at the throne

for hundreds of years The Greeks were running Egypt

wtf is you niggas talking about? and B-Ease you should slap your confused professor

15. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

outasight took pharcyde’s whole fucking style and swacked it – smh

16. A tribe called quest Says:

I was going to shit on this but i pressed play before i started typing and it intrigued me. The outasight joint is hot

17. b-ease Says:

Beezy Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 12:17 pm
    how’d they get Bernard’s pic for this mixtape?

*chases after pet chimpanzee that escaped from my house*

18. buddyholly Says:

*OFF

19. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 12:20 pm

lol, this dude…

i’m raping twitter till i’m the 50 5000 follower man

21. Beezy Says:

*chases after pet chimpanzee that escaped from my house*

^LOLOLOL. Did that chick die, btw?

22. jmoneydinero Says:

this shit look wack!

23. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

@ Ghost…

u should take a five min break, homey.

24. b-ease Says:

B-Ease you should slap your confused professor

That wasnt me that said I got the information from my professor. I was agreeing with the sentiment of Cleopatra’s race.

Nah comment reading fail.

25. b-ease Says:

Did that chick die, btw?

I actually don’t know. She wasnt in good shape yesterday tho.

26. A tribe called quest Says:

Sources: Nets, Rockets, Blazers talk

–They want carter, but i dont know who the rockets are going to give up for him, tmac and Vince back together again would be nice

27. buddyholly Says:

b-ease Says:

Nah comment reading fail

^^ so you are agreeing that she was Nubian? and if you are, please show me how?

28. Beezy Says:

That Chimp was the jungle Fiddy…he ate like 8-9 shots. Gully.

29. A tribe called quest Says:

that shawn jackson song was made for the next button

30. Ghost Writer Says:

Okay that mixtape Charles dropped today about the ex girls is pretty ill….so that’s two mixtapes that I like….maybe I should check out the ones I missed….maybe

31. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

Beezy Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 12:22 pm
    *chases after pet chimpanzee that escaped from my house*

^LOLOLOL. Did that chick die, btw?

^^I cant beleev the media can publish the things it does sometimes…

the articles on that attack say ‘she gave the chimpanzee some xanax a lil while before the attack, but everyone is still unsure why the chimp went apeshit’ SMH.

32. PHENOMENON Says:

Charles Hamilton – Every Charles Hamilton Ex-Girlfriend’s Worse Nightmare

^ ^
    Firstly, he’s Israeli Grammar Fail.

Second, lol, plural?? [No shot’s]

33. b-ease Says:

buddyholly Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 12:21 pm
    *OFF

buddyholly Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 12:25 pm

^^ so you are agreeing that she was Nubian? and if you are, please show me how?

Leave FAIL.

34. Ghost Writer Says:

Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 12:23 pm
    @ Ghost…

u should take a five min break, homey.

Lol…yeah I should…

35. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

A tribe called quest Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 12:24 pm
    Sources: Nets, Rockets, Blazers talk

^Man, as much of a fan I am of Mac’s, he’s a bum. He cannot stay healthy to save his life. Thats the reason that the rockets are talking now. I know that his injury is the reason that the rockets are even looking at a trade now

36. A tribe called quest Says:

the articles on that attack say ’she gave the chimpanzee some xanax a lil while before the attack, but everyone is still unsure why the chimp went apeshit’ SMH.

–That monkey didnt go apeshit, that monkey went monkey (c) chappelle

37. 4shizzle Says:

crazy chimpz

38. buddyholly Says:

@B-ease

“*off” <—— I was signifying a grammatical correction in my post, not that I was leaving

But i see you nigga, you get backed in the corner to prove your BS and you want to play games

39. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

Beezy Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 12:25 pm
    That Chimp was the jungle Fiddy…he ate like 8-9 shots. Gully.

after being stabbed by its owner repeatedly. then curled up and died in his own bed (not as gully as taking those slugs)

40. 4shizzle Says:

–That monkey didnt go apeshit, that monkey went monkey (c) chappelle

co sizzle lol

41. A tribe called quest Says:

–That monkey didnt go apeshit, that monkey went monkey (c) chappelle

–I mean (c) Chris Rock

# Cyclone Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 12:19 pm

One question, what do you believe Cleopatra’s race was?

Cleopatra was mixed. She was North African and Greek. So she probably looked like Mariah Carey.

^That’s a whole lot of “probably” for someone who obviously hasn’t traced her bloodline further back to pre-Dynastic Egypt. Mariah’s father was also Black, FTR.

>>And Billz nobody lived on average to be 120.

^This guy. Word? Prove me wrong. Have you any knowledge of the tribes that existed before we were separated?

43. Beezy Says:

That chimp could seriously be a decent rapper.

From Africa. Got in major scuffle with cops…attacked one of the officer in his own car. Ate mad bullets.

That shit is > your fav rappers fabricated backstory.

Boo this man. LOL

^ha, i’m saying.

45. 4shizzle Says:

–I mean (c) Chris Rock

i was thinkin the same

buddyholly Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 12:19 pm

@D.Billz

for hundreds of years The Greeks were running Egypt

^Oh this is fun. Show me where it says that and I’ll rectify.

47. Ghost Writer Says:

What monkey y’all talking about?

48. A tribe called quest Says:

Beezy Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 12:25 pm
    That Chimp was the jungle Fiddy…he ate like 8-9 shots. Gully.

–Beezy you’re fucked up for that one

trap that was the definition of ‘buzz kill’

49. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

Beezy Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 12:31 pm
    That chimp could seriously be a decent rapper.

That shit is > your fav rappers fabricated backstory.

*dies trying*

50. A tribe called quest Says:

Def 82 is doope, except idk any of the people on it.

51. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

trap that was the definition of ‘buzz kill’

^^ anti-climactic? perhaps. true? sho nuff

52. Beezy Says:

What monkey y’all talking about?

^radaronline.com/features//images/2006/11/chimps-up-shooter.jpg

53. Beezy Says:

What monkey y’all talking about?

^tinyurl.com/bxqprj

54. A tribe called quest Says:

Beezy Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 12:35 pm
    What monkey y’all talking about?

^tinyurl.com/bxqprj

—-

ROFL

55. Ghost Writer Says:

Beezy Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 12:35 pm
    What monkey y’all talking about?

^tinyurl.com/bxqprj

*lives*

LOL

56. Beezy Says:

A Long Island man will be arraigned after a bizarre weekend incident that left his friend hospitalized with second-degree burns.

Epigmenio Garcia, 24, of Westbury, poured tequila over his friend and lit him on fire late Saturday night.

The friend, whose identity was not released, suffered burns on his face, ears, neck and hands.

Police said the two men were drinking at Garcia’s home when “for no apparent reason, (Garcia) threw tequila at the victim’s head and torso.”

After lighting him on fire, Garcia took him to an area hospital, where the victim is now in stable condition, police said.

57. A tribe called quest Says:

A tribe called quest Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 12:36 pm
    Beezy Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 12:35 pm
    What monkey y’all talking about?

^tinyurl.com/bxqprj

—-

ROFL

*Gets in beamer with suge [ll]*

58. Trap Scrapper aka R.Watson aka Nanyanen Says:

Beezy Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 12:35 pm
    What monkey y’all talking about?

^tinyurl.com/bxqprj

^Why you gotta air out Casket Face like that?

59. buddyholly Says:

@Dbillz

You want me to scour the web for hundreds of years of thousands of reputable verified accounts of this history?

so what, you can play this “gotcha” game and post some unreliable, unsubstantiated, non-credible REVISIONIST sources to back up what you will “DE-bunk”?

naw my nigga, why waste the time when I already know the deal and have seen all the countless twisted revisionary bullshit by the extreme right wing Afro centrists on countless websites and fourms?

60. The Shooter Says:

lmao

61. the real truth Says:

New Ch mixtape is crack…So wats the verdict on Padded Room is it worth a listen?

*Daps All*

62. Mark Twain Fame Says:

lunch…

63. Hollywood Cole Says:

>>So wats the verdict on Padded Room is it worth a listen?

YES! (c) officer ricky

64. Mr.Londoner Says:

Rosenberg gonna be that dood on every mixtape this year?

65. Real J. Wallace Says:

Hey My Name is Real J. Wallace of the Mighty Few and I personally liked my 16 better, but i did put it up on the 17th. It’s a 16 too.

66. Nah Right » Blog Archive » VIMBY x Uponthingz Present The New Classics Says:

[…] Previously: VIMBY x UPONTHINGZ x Cook Classics – The New Classics (Mixtape Stream) […]