Video: Young Jeezy – Welcome Back

66 Responses to “Video: Young Jeezy – Welcome Back”

1. Dre Says:

my next post is gonna be
    [drumroll please]

…Bow Wow – New Jack City II (Album Cover)

lmao, is a jp necessary.

2. Voltron Says:

# Danielson Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 3:53 am

The amount nof girls that have given me ‘the look’ after seeing the G1 >

fo real? but beat this then:

me whipping my iphone out on uni bus to check uni email ends up making the front of the bus talking about how they want 1. i did not knoow or partake in said convo.true story.

in conclusion; iphone ftw!

Was in a girls dorm room with the UK rapper I was talking about last nite, me and him and two girls. once i pulled the G1 out, it was as if i had pulled out The Ecstatic. I could’ve had my way with both of the chicas, for real. And one had orig iPhone and the other had the Blackberry Pearl.

3. A tribe called quest Says:

lol@ jeezys attitude being a toothless crackhead

4. A tribe called quest Says:

*young jeezys it up*

*Lights money on fire*

*pats flames out with hand after cameras stop rolling*

5. Rockabye Says:

Just me, or is 2K9 like 40 times harder than 2K8? Like, straight difficulty. I know it starts on Superstar and I bump it down to All-Star, but the computer still slaughters me by 20+ unless I have LeBron or something, I can’t play defense to save my life, etc.

6. Danielson Says:

lmao thats my exact problem too.

it is too hard, what i do (my team is the cavs) i just use the point guard to mark their pg and then let the comp defend for me against their offence.

i play on all-star too, but started on superstar and… well you dont wanna know the score lol

7. Danielson Says:

once i pulled the G1 out, it was as if i had pulled out The Ecstatic.

loool joka

iphone 3g>g1>iphone 2g>blackberry storm

the nokia n97 could take the top spot though, but everyone is tryna copy the iphone now with their touch screens n shit

iphone app store>g1 app store

only had the iphone for a month, was gonna get the storm but never considered the g1, might need to go into a t-mobile store and check it out then holla back at u lol

8. Danielson Says:

Dre Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 3:58 am
    my next post is gonna be
    [drumroll please]

…Bow Wow – New Jack City II (Album Cover)

lmao, is a jp necessary.

is it that bad lol?

9. Danielson Says:

lol just seen it, i used my other source of music and info…

not being funny, but dajaz1 is always faster witht he songs n shit (no shots)

10. anons Says:

damn, Danielson is on some Adaptation (movie) shit up in here

anyway…

Jeezy= hoodest hip pop artists alive

Jeezy music videos>>>>>>

11. Danielson Says:

damn just listened to that ‘pray for me’ track by buddens, and its deep man. check it out

12. Mr.Londoner Says:

“ask me bout pump it up & imma think your sheep, OH YOU MUST NOT KNOW I’M DEEP”

13. KING BLAIR Says:

Dat Bitch was phat “prays for UNCUTS return”

All Suge need now is a fake chain for niggas to snatch and the Yung Berg transformation would be complete. Them niggas could be the new Wonder Twins.
    Joins power rings
    Suge—“Form of ass whooping”
    Berg—“Shape of Timberland Boot”

14. Voltron Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=vQL_8RlYrnc&feature=related

wow.

15. A tribe called quest Says:

The camera guy was gassed, Dope freestyle

16. Voltron Says:

JOE BUDDEN – PADDED ROOM – NEW ALBUM – OUT NEXT MONDAY‏
    From: Hip Hop Village (info@thehiphopvillage.com)

The new LONG awaited album from Joe Budden – Padded Room – is released on Monday (23rd February) in UK and Europe.

The first single from the album is called ‘The Future’ which finds Budden teaming up with his one time nemesis The Game

‘The Future’ is the first single to be taken from Joe Budden’s forthcoming album ‘Padded Room’.

It features 50 Cent protégé The Game and is produced by Fyu-Chur.

Budden first shot to fame with his Def Jam, Grammy nominated single ‘Pump It Up’ back in 2003 and went on to sell over half a million copies of his debut self titled album.

After years held to a recording contract he was finally granted a release from Def Jam in 2007.

This album is complete FIRE. If you are in the UK, make sure you go get your copy from HMV on Monday (23rd February). If you are in Europe please go to any good record store. If you have any problems, please email us direct and we will help you find a copy.

I love these emails

17. Voltron Says:

So basically. Budden and me are labelmates?
    huh?

18. Eastern_Digital Says:

Jeezy is by far the most bammarific mainstream artist.

19. A tribe called quest Says:

Hamilton just released another mixtape

20. Voltron Says:

# A tribe called quest Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 6:48 am

Hamilton just released another mixtape

this is troubling.

21. J33zy Says:

jeezy stay hood, don’t matter if he’s popular or not

@ atcq

dude is on his grind right now, i’m liking it (nh) but damn! 3 tapes in less than a week and the Demev’ tape dropping the 24th, plus trying to listen to Padded Room? Can you say overload

22. A tribe called quest Says:

this is troubling.

–I think he was reading nah and seeing all the drake love.

23. A tribe called quest Says:

Saw*

24. A tribe called quest Says:

He chopped 808s, smart.

25. Eastern_Digital Says:

He chopped 808s, smart.

he was talkin about that project in that video with Max B.

26. Voltron Says:

Whats it called?

27. J33zy Says:

@ Voltron

Every Charles Hamilton Ex-Girlfriend’s Worst Nightmare

28. A tribe called quest Says:

this is one of his best mixtapes

29. A tribe called quest Says:

zshare.net/download/55807576942a4693/

@all

30. Voltron Says:

# A tribe called quest Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 7:30 am

zshare.net/download/55807576942a4693/

@all

I can’t believe I’m listening to a Charles Hamilton mixtape.
    This is my first time listening to him.
    Its good music. He’s not a good rapper though. at all.

31. marco Says:

damn 3rd mixtape in a row

“y’all need to see h (ch) this cat’s great”

mg

32. moresickaMC Says:

wow @ CH. i was sure ish wasnt dropping until like nxt week

33. Voltron Says:

3 mixtapes in a week is madness. he’s gna beat waynes reign of 2007-2008 of 2000 songs.

34. Ghost Writer Says:

Oh boy it’s going to be another day of this charles talk….this is the 4th day now….

35. Ghost Writer Says:

Forget that

KRS-1 > Nas > jay-z

36. Ghost Writer Says:

Splash > eskay > LK

37. Ghost Writer Says:

food > water

38. anons Says:

“and to my teammates…………..” (c) A-rod

Cudi= poor man’s Drake

39. Ghost Writer Says:

Cudi > Drake

Drake rapping > Cudi’s

40. Ghost Writer Says:

My eyes are red, my weed is green, my eyes are red, mi smoke the greeen…

41. Ghost Writer Says:

anyone got another link for padded room?

42. Voltron Says:

Albums in 1999 >>>

No-sign.

What up? *daps ghost*

47. b-ease Says:

U think I’m 10?

FAIL

Clearly, I don’t think Ghost was implying that he really thought you were 10 years old. Comprehension fail.

48. Ghost Writer Says:

Voltron Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 8:40 am
    # Ghost Writer Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 8:37 am

Voltron Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 8:34 am
    Albums in 1999 >>>

were you even born then?

U think I’m 10?

FAIL

lol…I got locked up in 99….I was 13…..all I could remember listening to was hardcore reggae, mobb deep, mase, em, dmx, lox, busta….can’t remember what else….

49. b-ease Says:

I got locked up in 99….I was 13

Damn fam, was that when you got into it with your step-pops?

50. Ghost Writer Says:

*daps b-ease*

51. Voltron Says:

# b-ease Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 8:44 am

U think I’m 10?

FAIL

Obviously I didnt actually think that. I just thought it was a stupid thing to say. no shots.

’99: Mos Def – Black On Both Sides, Pharoahe Monch – Internal Affairs, Dr. Dre – 2001, Eminem – Slim Shady LP, Red & Meth – Blackout, The Roots – Things Fall Apart, MF DOOM – Operation: Doomsday, Nas – I Am…, GZA / Genius – Beneath the Surface, Mobb Deep – Murda Muzik

and others i cant think of

52. Voltron Says:

# Ghost Writer Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 8:51 am

*daps b-ease*

AKA thanks for backing me up. Lets have gay sex. pause. no shots.

Internal Affairs – $129.99 + $2.98shipping

53. b-ease Says:

AKA thanks for backing me up. Lets have gay sex. pause. no shots.

U mad? lol

Hold on, arent you the dude that changed your name, becuase your former screename addmitted to being bisexual?

54. Ghost Writer Says:

b-ease Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 8:51 am
    I got locked up in 99….I was 13

Damn fam, was that when you got into it with your step-pops?

Yeah….that was a rough year….moms kicked me out and I lost count of how many homes I stayed at….

55. Voltron Says:

# b-ease Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 8:54 am

AKA thanks for backing me up. Lets have gay sex. pause. no shots.

U mad? lol

LOL
    u got me hahahaha

for clarification – i was targetted by my homie who i had beef with.

56. Ghost Writer Says:

Voltron Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 8:52 am
    # Ghost Writer Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 8:51 am

*daps b-ease*

AKA thanks for backing me up. Lets have gay sex. pause. no shots.

Internal Affairs – $129.99 + $2.98shipping

wtf? This coming from a kid that lost his virginity on the back of a bike….and had to change his name from victory? Who failed?

57. Ghost Writer Says:

Voltron Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 8:52 am
    # Ghost Writer Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 8:51 am

*daps b-ease*

AKA thanks for backing me up. Lets have gay sex. pause. no shots.

Internal Affairs – $129.99 + $2.98shipping

58. Ghost Writer Says:

Voltron Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 8:52 am
    # Ghost Writer Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 8:51 am

*daps b-ease*

AKA thanks for backing me up. Lets have gay sex. pause. no shots.

Internal Affairs – $129.99 + $2.98shipping

59. Eastern_Digital Says:

‘99: Mos Def – Black On Both Sides, Pharoahe Monch – Internal Affairs, Dr. Dre – 2001, Eminem – Slim Shady LP, Red & Meth – Blackout, The Roots – Things Fall Apart, MF DOOM – Operation: Doomsday, Nas – I Am…, GZA / Genius – Beneath the Surface, Mobb Deep – Murda Muzik

and others i cant think of

Soundbombing 2
    Vol. 3

60. Joey Profit$ Says:

WOW did you press charges on the bicycle seat? (no shots)

61. Voltron Says:

@ Ghost – what happened there man?

Anyway. Ur points have no credibility. no shots.

62. b-ease Says:

WOW did you press charges on the bicycle seat? (no shots)

Joe, you seem like a cool dude, but you gotta step your joke game up. Like, seriously.

63. b-ease Says:

Soundbombing 2

That was my shit. Just re-bought it over the summer for like 5 bucks at the used CD spot. Hadnt heard it in like 5 or 6 years. Still crack.

64. Joey Profit$ Says:

and others i cant think of

Soundbombing 2
    Vol. 3

^^^^^

I listened to all of thee above those were the good days.

Mic Geronimo, OC, Royal Flush a little earlier then those listed above but still in the same era of greatness

65. Joey Profit$ Says:

*takes in consideration*

Excuse = Hell I just got up & rushed in this office.
    Hell fuck an excuse ur right not a good joke.
    Most niggas on here are cool peoples that why i always come tru (none) for those that like to take shit out of context.

66. Ghost Writer Says:

Voltron Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 9:05 am
    @ Ghost – what happened there man?

Anyway. Ur points have no credibility. no shots.

Victory Says:

February 8th, 2009 at 4:01 pm
    youtube.com/watch?v=1efwKU-M-24

I’m the one riding the bike in the pink halfway thru the video. u brought this upon urself dude.

virginity lost (no shots)