Video: KiD CuDi Freestyles w/ DJ Reflex & the L.A. Leakers

24 Responses to “Video: KiD CuDi Freestyles w/ DJ Reflex & the L.A. Leakers”

1. Dre Says:

14-camron-shut_the_fuck_up-fua.mp3
    15-camron-to_the_top-fua.mp3
    16-camron-harlem_(feat._chinky_brown_eyes)-fua.mp3
    17-camron-drink_for_the_players_(feat._jaheim_and_jim_jones)-fua.mp3
    18-camron-sippin_sizzurp_(feat._three_six_mafia)-fua.mp3
    19-camron-certified_gangstas_(feat._jim_jones)-fua.mp3
    20-camron-fuck_where_your_from_(feat._three_six_mafia_and_the_diplomats)-fua.mp3
    21-camron-no_no_no_(feat._t.i._and_jim_jones)-fua.mp3

2. Carlos Voltron Says:

*Deletes Jada’s mixtape*
    *Deletes CH’s multiple mixtape*
    *Deletes Drake’s mixtape*
    *Deletes Blu’s MIxtape*
    *Plays Biggie and Nas*

3. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

yes i’m included the only exception would be padded room

4. SeeAmI? Says:

Thanks Dre…

that tracklisting seems different then the purple haze i have..

now if you have any links to Atmosphere that would be the shit.

5. rex hussla Says:

*Deletes Jada’s mixtape*
    *Deletes CH’s multiple mixtape*
    *Deletes Drake’s mixtape*
    *Deletes Blu’s MIxtape*
    *Plays Biggie and Nas*

true story !
    except keeps jada’s child abuse and the People

7. rex hussla Says:

no more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 9:08 pm
    ______________________________________________________

so is that shit dope or what?!?! I haven’t picked it up yet

8. rex hussla Says:

the L.A. Leakers
    ______________

throw these cats some penicillin or antibiotics or some shit

9. rex hussla Says:

18-camron-sippin_sizzurp_(feat._three_six_mafia)
    ____________________________________________

“We don’t do that…that’s not our culture” (c) Cam’ron

10. SeeAmI? Says:

padded room came out?

11. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

rex hussla Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 9:12 pm
    18-camron-sippin_sizzurp_(feat._three_six_mafia)
    ____________________________________________

“We don’t do that…that’s not our culture” (c) Cam’ron

^ Contradictory Cam

12. REALTALKMEDIA Says:

OH MY FUCKING GAWD WILL SOMEBODY PLZ TALK ABOUT THE FUCKIN POST SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AND ALSO THIS NIGGA SUCKS TO ME.

13. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

rex hussla Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 9:10 pm
    no more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 9:08 pm
    ______________________________________________________

so is that shit dope or what?!?! I haven’t picked it up

… i didn’t want to overhype my feelings about it because thats where the budden hate comes from they just get sick of the stans talking it up soooo much but i can not stop listening to it and # 13 pray for me, might just be his greatest song ever

>>padded room >>>>> everyone who posts here entire existence and everything they love

lol

15. Rockabye Says:

“Jump you and trunk you up like Rae Carruth.”

16. EnglandRepresent Says:

*Deletes Jada’s mixtape*
    *Deletes CH’s multiple mixtape*
    *Deletes Drake’s mixtape*
    *Deletes Blu’s MIxtape*
    *Plays Biggie

^^A man after my own heart (n)

17. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

@ eskay – tell me it’s not, theres not one bad song on it except if they were gonna reuse family reunion keep the old beat and pray for me is on some other shit

18. EnglandRepresent Says:

… i didn’t want to overhype my feelings about it

^^That ain’t like you Ty!!!

19. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 9:20 pm
    … i didn’t want to overhype my feelings about it

^^That ain’t like you Ty!!!

… i know but thats why people hate on him in here, they even admit to liking his music but just get sick of hearing me and a couple others say theres no one fucking with him ….

20. AmpGeez a.k.a. Hate Is The New Love Says:

theres no one fucking with him ….

See this is where I take issue. Budden is nice, but he’s not saying anything truly groundbreaking or profound. Does he even have any classic songs?

21. Rockabye Says:

This Sippin Sizzurp mix is hot.

22. REALTALKMEDIA Says:

Imma Bengal, Ocho Cinco (had 2 rep tha nati ha)
    -check my bio, i started out wit 2 O’s just like Ohio.
    -it is lil weezy they cannot see me they r like stevie
    -i can get a hundred thousand up in these jeans…. big stacks, my pockets on creatine
    -n me, im still spittin like a retard n these ****** soft they should b rappin in leatards
    -im so high i can eat a star
    -put a mutha f*cka on tha ice like tha maple leafs
    -imma monster, everyday is halloween
    -even deaf b*tches say hi 2 me, she tell her blind friend n she say i gotta see.
    -im tha man in this b*tch they say money talks well im tha vantryliqwiss
    -im so young but imma giant like fee fi fo fum
    -u ****** suck like tony romo, no homo
    -ok u want a zombie movie instead thats when u walk in ya house. n everybody dead
    -imma crazy @$$ star like a f*ckin asteric
    -im gon score like deion after pics
    -i hope u die 30 times nigha murda mines. no fast talk im on that syrup im on that turtle time
    -supply tha whole party, we got tha party poppin
    -i got a great idea, we should have sex, b*tch im like daunte hall, i just throw up the X
    -i get her to pop a pill, n then come *** the set, then i ***** rep
    -they call me wayne. dirty south chaperone. so far ahead of the race i dont kno which lap im on.
    -no homo, young louisiana, hit u wit tha 3-5-7 like mc hamma. n money talks, so thats my gramma if it aint bout the money u can step like a gamma
    -am i the freshest doin this? hell yea i am fresher than the prince of bellaire.
    -so hot goin out wit me is like goin to hell
    -i usually dont do this, ok im lyin, these diamonds of mine just sparkle like wine
    -i get so much attention from ur eyes like sign
    -its weezy baby, im strapped like tha navy, ridin wit a halfa brick stapped to a baby. i b gettin money run a lap if ya lazy. grand daddy purp got me trapped like mazes
    -bunch of diamond chains lookin like a buncha lazers, understand im sharper then a ***** hair razor. bad yellow b*tch on my side kick pager, u kno its goin down like down goes frazier, ya dig.
    -im from tha dirty keep it dirty like im playin rugby, chick ride me like a old school huffy, let me see u work ya mouth like a ***** guppie.
    -im high, dumb high, nigha i can look into the suns eyes.
    -i make it rain on ya, u neva make it rain, like southern california
    -the crystal sippa got sh*t up in my basement like tigga
    -its goin down its goin down like theres a whale in the boat
    -some ppl ask me why, i dont where shirt n tie, becuz they put that on u when u die
    -i got it all but i’ll beat ya like ya stole somethin
    -imma rider inside of the south, got the money in the mattress n the guns in house
    -money on my mind money money on my mental. super super soaker wet a nigha like a swim suit
    Source(s): -LIL WAYNE
    maaan those r just off the top right now i can think of 1000’s more but i give up its 2 much he is just 2 nice on tha mic mayb tomm i’ll come back n give u more

23. Carlos Voltron Says:

^I think it’s more because you like him then he likes himself.

LF: That Jada Magic City is kinda tough.

24. CTCVET85 Says: