Video: Juelz Announces Santanuary

Good thing he let us know this was going on, seeing as February is halfway over.

69 Responses to “Video: Juelz Announces Santanuary”

1. El_Feces_Loco Says:

I’m so in love with @thebighomie. Cause he rocks my world. What a cute lil Asian

^^^bighomie got twitter twitterin…..applaud me..I got double digit (10) followers now,…nigga just went gold.

2. JJ Says:

Oh well, such much for that record. Bye Eminem.

3. El_Feces_Loco Says:

Juelz Santamarch

# A tribe called quest Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 1:18 pm

–I must have mistaken it with French 6:13.

Of course.

Verse 6:14 is – “WHAT COLOR IS YOUR MOTHER?”

–DIES DIES DIES

@billz ^I’m sayin’, the boy probably never been to a Black book store in his life

–You mean those 8ft hole in the walls that smell like essence and rooster feet. Theres one in harlem that my boy took me too back in hs to buy a quran. I the white hate/black promotion was heavy in that place.

^Sans the white hate, yeah, those are the ones. We have one here called Everyone’s Place. Some cute sistas that work in there too.

Shouldn’t he have done this around the time aggy dropped? Promotion fail.

6. Plug Says:

Santanuary
    ———
    BOO. THIS. MAN!

7. Big_Seth Says:

LMAO @ Juelz.

when the fuck has he been.

Ol’ Daniel Faraday lookin nigga.

8. it'smesnitches Says:

cOLD Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 1:22 pm
    snitches real talk though, that accent in the Cayman Islands is it similar to Jamaican Patois?

It’s hard to explain…it’s like a mixture of Jamaican’s country side and the British accent…

9. Jay Says:

and…………………..no one cares?

10. HAHAHAHAHA Says:

D. Billz Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 1:28 pm
    Shouldn’t he have done this around the time aggy dropped? Promotion fail.

yea he actually announced it for january…but i guess February works to…either way its a fail

11. it'smesnitches Says:

We say blood a lot

12. BabyDoll Says:

cOLD Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 1:27 pm
    I’m even more defiant now towards twitter than before. Never was a follower, much less blantantly following (dudes) with a mobile device. poz.

^lol…that’s how I feel about myspace and facebook, but twitter appeals to me for some reason (ll)

13. A tribe called quest Says:

so am i supposed to believe juelz is in control of when his album drops

*continues my teachings of max*

“Any real man can stand alone”

Shots fired?

15. it'smesnitches Says:

cOLD you fassy you never been to Cayman before?

16. Big_Seth Says:

# cOLD Says:

^ Makes sense, I think they’re still under British rule… smh.

They are. It was crazy to hear people there talk about it. They can’t really make their own laws over there. they have a representative. I think they don’t have to pay taxes though.

17. El_Feces_Loco Says:

Which is more wavier ?

Juelz “ayyyy”
    Max B’s “owwwww”
    Ruste Juxx’s “wooooooh”
    Jada’s “eh ehhhh”

18. Cyclone Says:

@ Billz In Case U Missed It In The Other Post

# Cyclone Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 12:39 pm

more precisely, Cleopatra VII (c. 69–30 bc), ill-fated queen of Egypt (51–30 bc), celebrated for her love affairs with Julius Caesar and Mark Antony. Cleopatra was the daughter of Ptolemy XI Auletes, king of Egypt (c. 112–51 bc). On her father’s death in 51 bc Cleopatra, then about 17 years old, and her brother, Ptolemy XII (63–47 bc), a child of about 12 years, succeeded jointly to the throne of Egypt with the provision that they should marry. In the third year of their reign Ptolemy, encouraged by his advisers, assumed sole control of the government and drove Cleopatra into exile. She promptly gathered an army in Syria but was unable to assert her claim until the arrival at Alexandria of Julius Caesar, who became her lover and espoused her cause. He was for a time hard pressed by the Egyptians but ultimately triumphed, and in 47 bc Ptolemy XII was killed. Caesar proclaimed Cleopatra queen of Egypt.
    …Adding to what buddyholly said.
    # Cyclone Says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    February 18th, 2009 at 12:43 pm

www,history,com/encyclopedia.do?articleId=208289

…..life expectancy from birth averaged 63 years for women and 60 for men; during this period the infant mortality rate was 62 per 1000 live births. From the 1960s the ministry of health has made concentrated efforts to establish “rural combined” centers, each serving about 15,000 to 20,000 people. The aim of the centers is to coordinate medical, educational, social, and agricultural services through village councils. Great progress has been made in stamping out cholera, smallpox, and malaria, but such diseases as bilharzia remain widespread. A comprehensive social insurance program was begun in 1959 and has been greatly expanded since.

…..Is that enough proof.
    # Cyclone Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 12:44 pm

I may have been off a little on the life expectancy but you get what I was sayin’. She was Black but like I said b4 she probably looked like Mariah Carey.

19. 4shizzle Says:

juelz died last year

# BabyDoll Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 1:30 pm

cOLD Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 1:27 pm

^Cosign. It was tailor made for me: sporadic comments, random thoughts, network of useful people, low-key basic profile, updates in a matter of seconds, and lots of ladies.

21. El_Feces_Loco Says:

oh where are my manners…waddup yall…seeing that twitter to bighomie first thing in the morning made me spit the cold out my eyes.

22. Big_Seth Says:

# El_Feces_Loco Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 1:31 pm

Which is more wavier ?

Juelz “ayyyy”
    Max B’s “owwwww”
    Ruste Juxx’s “wooooooh”
    Jada’s “eh ehhhh”

Is this some kind of WAVE-rdized test?

23. El_Feces_Loco Says:

^^most the chicks I see on twitter chew incense

24. 4shizzle Says:

low-key basic profile, updates in a matter of seconds, and lots of ladies.

Max B’s “owwwww”

25. BabyDoll Says:

D. Billz Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 1:32 pm
    # BabyDoll Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 1:30 pm

cOLD Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 1:27 pm

^precisely…shout out to errrrrbody that ain’t following me on twitter, by the way. Ya’ll niggas ain’t really tweeting wit out me! LOL

26. El_Feces_Loco Says:

Juelz “ayyyy”
    Max B’s “owwwww”
    Ruste Juxx’s “wooooooh”
    Jada’s “eh ehhhh”

Is this some kind of WAVE-rdized test?

^^is that a vote for Max B?

27. 4shizzle Says:

^^most the chicks I see on twitter chew incense

*farts and laughs*

28. HOFFA Says:

MAN JUELZ A STRAIGHT BUM HE GOT A DUDE AND A FLOP COMING FUCK THIS DISLOYAL ASS BUM…………KILLA CAM BACK IN EFFECT CRIME PAYZ 09 NY IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you put music on twitter like people do myspace and ning… If so this song would be perfect

youtube.com/watch?v=oiUxCfh6DMU
    ———
    cOLD you fassy you never been to Cayman before?

^nah but I do plan on making it down there one of these days.

30. it'smesnitches Says:

Big_Seth Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 1:31 pm
    # cOLD Says:

^ Makes sense, I think they’re still under British rule… smh.

We can make our own laws and yes there is a representative….and we don’t pay taxes…

31. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^Yo, I swear to God that I originally thought she was just one of yall tryin’ to pull the okie doke on a ninja. LOL

yo, she do know the lingo a bit too well. . . .

are we sure she’s the real deal now, billz?

32. Big Homie Says:

^ What was it?

33. BabyDoll Says:

Big Homie Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 1:35 pm

^ What was it?

^uh, scroll up and see comment #1 of this post…lol

34. Big_Seth Says:

the answer is def Max.

“no harlemite left behind”

lol

35. Yung Ho Says:

What up my peoples?????? yo on the real twitter almost broke up my relationship. The other day I twitted “I think I am going to break up with my girl for no reason, I just feel it” ……. and she read it and it caused this whole thing where she was saying if thats how I feel then it should be over. Well I told her there is always some doubt but it doesnt mean I dont want to be with her and that she needed to quit thinkin I am out being a ho, she got over it and we are ok now. I then put my twitter on private. But I am going to lay low for awhile

36. Yung Ho Says:

thebiglead.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/chillilarryjsm.jpg

^^^^^^^
    No charles hamilton on the watch

37. El_Feces_Loco Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 1:35 pm

^ What was it?

^Dimps biggin you up then callin you a “cute lil asian”,..nothin u havent heard before..just not the the shit you expect to see first thing on twitter.

38. BabyDoll Says:

Yung Ho Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 1:37 pm

^lol…modern technology at it’s finest. haven’t you learned anything from Wale’s interview faux pas?

39. embark Says:

“owwwwww” FTW

40. El_Feces_Loco Says:

# Yung Ho Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 1:37 pm

^^^GO TO OPRAH, GO TO OPRAH, GO TO OPRAH

41. 4shizzle Says:

lol

42. Big_Seth Says:

“quit thinkin I am out being a ho,”…

says Yung Ho.

haha. Thats funny. No Shots.

I then put my twitter on private. But I am going to lay low for awhile

^but check this, more than just jealous girlfriends are checking for your tweets. This is the closest the gov to reading the minds of people and subsequently being able to control your thougths.

44. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

I then put my twitter on private.

*slits wrists, cannonballs ((c) collin munroe) into shark tank (c) d billz*

45. Big_Seth Says:

*daps fux*

GO TO OPRAH, GO TO OPRAH, GO TO OPRAH

^*attacked by midgets on Jerry Springer*

47. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

fux we need to both go on maury show and claim the kid isn’t ours then do the kid n play dance on stage after it’s announced that the kids ARE ours just to clown out

48. it'smesnitches Says:

^nah but I do plan on making it down there one of these days.

You should man….but make sure you bring a lot of people and rent a car or something to make it fun….if you need any kinda drugs or liquor hit me up (none)…..nobody will fuck with you if you don’t fuck with them and trust me they have guns…

49. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

“santanuary” smacks of “stallionaires”

i think long hair, glitter, and black males butt balling one another in turn

50. Yung Ho Says:

Yo for real I think it may have made the relationship a bit more serious. I told her i was feeling that she was trying to control me indirectly and she said sorry but that I should twitter something if I am not able to tell her myself. Anyways all is good

51. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

yo coffee is addictive

youtube.com/watch?v=QJi-xyQ-uHs

^*zanzibars it up*

53. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

when cam and zeke did that shit in the “get em girls” video. . . . i almost went ape shit.

54. Big Homie Says:

^ LOL…thats my bf…no biggie

Now if that was Solange..now we’re talkin

55. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

i’m saying tho – eskay what woud u do if me and fux did that shit wearing nahright.com t-shirts — be real now, don’t front, your web traffic would fucking explode

^I overstand what you’re saying and we’re both making the same point, which is that she is a Black woman. However, people lack the knowledge of what a “Nubian” is, which is the term that existed before Black, Negroid, African, etc. Nubian is translated into English as “new being” (Nu = new, Bian = being). We are the original deities that walked upright. Unfortunately your bretheren, dummyholly, tainted the information with his usual lack of overstanding or research.

As for your information about the lifespan, that has been misconstrued terribly by the masses and the truth is often covered up. My suggestion to you is to go to the nearest Afrocentric book store and research information about the Dogon, Mali, and Olmec tribes that lived before the mixing of the blood with other races. Diluted DNA, separation, and the thieving of our sciences (much due to separation) caused Nubians to be out of alignment with nature and our life span took a toll because of it. Don’t rely on solely En-PSYCH-lo-pedia for your information for they are vague, and sometimes wrong, in their submissions.

57. Plug Says:

Who names himself Cream of Sumyung-gai?

I gonna just flat out ask:

Chea, Are you… well you know…? Gai?

58. Yung Ho Says:

^^^^^^

LOL word. I almost exploded just thinking of it

59. BabyDoll Says:

Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 1:45 pm

^lol

# El_Feces_Loco Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 1:34 pm

^^most the chicks I see on twitter chew incense

^They the ones I like. Lol

61. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

…are the original deities that walked upright…

…Diluted DNA…

…Don’t rely on solely En-PSYCH-lo-pedia…

*takes a nap on the train tracks*

62. Cream of Sumyung-gai Says:

Who names himself Cream of Sumyung-gai?

u must have never seent the movie wayne’s world aka one fo the goat comedy flicks evar

We are the original deities that walked upright

^at what point did the other races come about?.. And how so?

64. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

LOL word. I almost exploded just thinking of it

you niggas need to stop changin yall names, b/c i was like “who the fuck is yung ho?!?!?!”

fux, you better not break up w/ your ol lady. . . i don’t know her, but i fucks w/ her. she seem mad cool in yall videos, no roxy reynolds.

65. Plug Says:

———–
    I asked a question along wit that. are you dodging it or just missed it. no shots

66. Yung Ho Says:

zshare.net/image/558289145356e988/
    ^^^^^^

Jay Rock streets of phoenix. his squad had no swag, pause

67. BabyDoll Says:

February 18th, 2009 at 1:49 pm
    # El_Feces_Loco Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 1:34 pm

^^most the chicks I see on twitter chew incense

^They the ones I like. Lol

^you ol’ deep thought, special diet, nubian lookin’ ass…LOL

^LOL. What Common say? “I make the highest women get low”, or somethin’ of that nature. Lol. Sheeeeeit.

69. lea Says:

# JJ Says:
    February 18th, 2009 at 1:27 pm

Oh well, such much for that record. Bye Eminem.
    ^^^^^^^
    Flo-Rida? are you serious hes gonna break or has created the record for most digital downloads and no physical album sales…..following behind him Soulja Boy, and Sean Kingston! DAMN they get that guap off those digital sales tho!